Abhiya OS: the journey of a lifetime.edited.18oct.

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hii everyone..!! wish you all abhians/pkeknians and abhiya/pkyk a very very happy anniversary..!!  πŸ€— Ok so now here's a small something from me, it's an OS. 😳 Actually these days I am hell busy with my studies n all n did not get enough time to think n when I remembered its pkyk bday today I wrote this OS yesterday night at one go n as I have written it in hurry I did not get much time to edit,so very sorry if its not upto the mark. Pardon me if there are any grammatical mistakes..

Anyways its dedicated to all members of this forum and ofcourse our most adorable n sweetest couple abhiya..so read n enjoy...i hope you all like it..πŸ˜ƒ

The journey of a lifetime

'the coming days will change your life forever..' ..forever..!!!...will it? But how..? Not that I believe all this stupid newspaper predictions...and even if it's true then also it doesn't apply to me alone...but it applies to each and every other person who has the same star sign which means some thousand n thousand of people's life would change...which is ridiculous...but still...it's giving me an unknown sense of excitement...which I can't ignore either...!' the golden rays of the morning sun fell on her long tresses making it sparkle n look more beautiful than ever...

'Pia.!! Again lost in your thoughts dear..? Is it?..' shruti gave a broad smile and sat beside pia. Pia whose eyes were set on the waves of the ocean beneath but her mind elsewhere turned hearing her name to look at her friend who always managed to read her thoughts without her uttering a single word. 'shru...why do you think that I always have the same thing to do..? I was just enjoying the beauty of the calm ocean. It's really a lovely sight...' pia smiled. Shruti looked at pia for a second and said 'i think because you always do the same thing when you are alone...' 'you don't believe me...that's unfair...' pia said with fake sadness. 'i know it was your dream to voyage once in your lifetime...but the prediction thing is bothering you ...or better say...making you a daydreamer...' shruti gave a naughty smile as she looked straight at pia. 'pia supressing her smile maintained the serious look n raised an eyebrow. Shruti spoke again in a teasing tone,'why? Am I wrong?' at this pia replied mischievously 'hmm...very thoughtful...you have got a point..! Who knows..maybe...!' she winked and both of them laughed heartily. Suddenly shruti remembered something and said excitedly 'hey...i forgot to tell you...the reason I came here for...there's this dance party coming up..! ...they have this wonderful concept of random dance to celebrate the 31st night and you know what everyone's invited...ya one does not need to be a professional,anybody can participate!! And as I know how crazy you are about dancing I didnot waste a single moment n came here to give you this news...!' her reaction was enthusiastic,just the way shruti had imagined it to be. 'wow..! Really??...i would love to...so let's take part...com'on lets go..but wait..is it single or double..?..anyways that won't be a problem..you are there...we will enjoy..!!' shruti caught pia by her hand who was going to run towards the 2nd floor of the ship and said making a sad face 'no dear..though people will have to participate in pair but two girls won't do..!..' 'means..??..do you mean..?' pia asked. 'Yes...exactly...you need a boy..or else they won't let you participate...!' pia thought something n said 'ok..come with me. I will manage that..wait before you ask how, let me tell you..i will persuade them...i have to...we can't miss this chance..' shruti looked at her friend who always had her own way to tackle things, obstacles were never able to hinder her spirits no matter how small or big they were.. 'ok...but you know am not that eager about dancing..you just find a way for yourself...that's enough for me..' 

soon both of them were seen standing infront the counter for enrolling names. The man across the desk asked 'yes maam..what's your name?'  'Pia Dobrial...' and your dancing partners name?' pia was thinking what to say and after a bit of thinking when she was about to speak a voice behind her replied 'Vineet Singhania' pia turned with a jolt and exclaimed 'vineet !! ...why?..you...i mean..how do you know...and you never dance...you don't like..!.' vineet smiled 'i heard when you two were talking about it and I was just passing by n saw you...so...just thought of helping..' 'but...plz you don't have to..i will find a way...'  'pia! Am doing no favour..! Remember..? Its 31st..? So I don't want my voyage to be boring! You know how much I hate staring at the boring ocean...n that too when it's for 3 long days...!! So I deserve some good time..don't i..? n ya its true..that I never like dancing that much but you are there, so I hope it won't be that bad..?!!' vineet chuckled. Pia replied with a wide smile 'ofcourse I won't let this last day of the year to be boring for you...you will have your share of fun...with me..us..!'

'what the hell...stupid... morons..!!. don't they have any other story or articles to print..? love..love n love...what the...' He threw the magazine aside and picked up a book from the table n started to turn the pages n again murmured in frustration  "Love!"...surely the people who have no other works to do write about these rubbish things...the person must be a complete fool who discovered this very word...because there's no love..!...love does not exist anywhere..n the thing which is called 'love' nowadays is nothing but a moments pleasure..timepass..and an all-time fancy of human nature...people who claim to love know nothing about it. "love"..it's the latest fashion in the entire universe...damn it...!!' with this he threw the book on the table and stood up from his seat.

'hey why are you throwing books like that? Don't you have any sense? Don't you know how to handle things with respect? It seems you belong to a respectable family,am sure you aren't illiterate..or are you?' pia asked him with a stern face. 'none of your business...these books n magazines aren't your property, so I am not bound to answer you..go n do your own work..!'annoyance was clear in his voice. He moved away from there n pia thought 'what a strange person...must be insane.. but not a bad personality...hmm...anyways  there are lots of crazy people everywhere so am not surprised..!' she rolles her eyes n leaves for her cabin.

abhay was walking through the corridor, when noticing the gathering he paused for a moment,watching him the captain came forward n asked him 'Mr.Raichand you should go there n have a look..!'  'why? What's going on there..? instructions for safe voyage..or..any kind of revolt?' the captain immediately replied 'no sir..nothing like that..it's a canadian dance form, very favourite among south americans..sir it's a delight..i insist you to have a look atleast for once..' 'thank you captain but what would I gain watching dance..?!! if it had been something  informative then I might have..anyways I have some important phone calls to make I hope we will reach by..?'  'two more days sir..that is if the weather stays normal..'  'ahaa..that's good..thank u' n he leaves.

Hearing a loud cry pia came running to the deck of the 3rd floor. She saw Mr.Richmond, the captain of the ship 'Dreamer'  standing, 'whats the matter captain? What happened?' and as she finished she noticed that same arrogant man whom she has met at the morning was drenched from head to toe n he was carrying a small boy in his arms. While pia tried to understand what it meant the captain replied 'an accident maam...the boy got drowned...his mother was shouting...she thought someone pushed him..so...' 'must be so..that tall..lean man...he is the one...isn't it?' pia said confidently. 'no..no..maam..you are getting it wrong..! he is the one who saved the boy! his mother cried for help but nobody was willing to do anything to save the boy,everybody's worried about their own life...I was going to jump when Mr.Raichand came n offered to help,I wasn't ready atfirst but then he said the wind was strong n as am in charge of the ship I should not take such a risk n I agreed as I knew he was right but I was worried for him...but thank god that he came out safe with the boy..'  pia was so surprised that she did not knew what to say,she just kept looking at the man whom she had called insane n after a while when she saw him passing by the crowd she whispered 'not only insane but a good nice insane..!'

It was late evening n  they had just returned after watching the canadian dance,except pia who participated n danced the whole time trying to match their steps but the surprising fact was inspite of dancing for 2 hours at a stretch she wasn't tired at all n that was pia,always energitic. The one n only thing that she stayed away from was "LOVE".  It was 9pm n they started preparing for the party, but it was pia who was more enthusiastic about it because she loved dancing and this was a golden opportunity as it was going to be held in 'Dreamer' one of the biggest and beautiful ships in venise, which means a big ballroom along with different kinds of musical instruments accompanying her in her dance moves. To tell she was excited was just an understatement. Pia finished her dressing and looked at the mirror and found a pleasant smile playing  on her face. 'This night is going to be memorable!' she said to herself confidently and hurried towards the venue which was on the 2nd floor. 

'what the hell..i am standing in the midst of some hundreds of people...and that too..for what..? Dance..? I mean..of all the things in the world..dance..!! I had to dance! What kind of a rule is this?? I am the heir of the respected Raichand family and for that I have to...darn it..!! Ridiculous!!' abhay muttered under his breath, he was irritated. His temper was becoming bad with each passing moment as the crowd of people began to thicken reminding him of the party. Abhay looked here n there,his expression said he was totally annoyed and worried thinking who n how would be the girl, whom he will have to bear for the entire night. 'hope she is not one of those dumb-headed showy, talkative, irrational type of girls, but then all the girls are just the same..then how can I hope for something that's more like a miracle..!! Damn it... am stuck here..in all this stupid kinda things..!' abhay murmured in devastation. Just then the lights went off and he was about to move from his present position when someone collided with him and to balance himself n that person he held whoever it was with his full force.

Someone started playing the piano and dim lights illuminated the big hall erasing the darkness n two complete strangers met in an awkward way, much to each-other's dismay. The song began with all the couples around them moving with the music, leaving them stranded in a somewhat awkward position. The silence lasted for a few moments more and to break it one of them spoke 'oh..sorry! It's..it's just a mistake! I..i...my partner was suppossed to be here..i was looking for him n...'   girls are just the same..always being melodramatic...!!!' thought abhay in his mind a bit irritatedly but his face neither greeted nor showed any sign of annoyance. 'i..i am really..sor...'  'your session's over??' 'huh..? What?' pia asked baffled.  'if it's over I think you should look for your partner rather than speaking unnecessary words and wasting both your's n my time!' with this abhay moved from the place.  'what was that? What a weird person! It seems He hates the mere sight of people...anyways where is vineet n shuri?? Where are they? ' pia thought and left from there to find them. 

Pia was staring at the piece of paper in her hand,it was vineet's handwriting. The date on the top corner of the paper suggested that it was written some few months back. Pia couldnot believe what she saw, she was neither happy nor sad. It wasn't that she expected or wanted this to happen...but vineet? Pia n vineet were childhood friends, apart from the dance part most of their likes n dislikes were the same. They have always shared a great bond. Pia smiled 'is this how my life would change??...she sighed. 'but why didnot vinee say anything to me.? So this was the reason he was acting strangely these days...he should have told me...i would...discuss...together we would have solved the matter...' hearing footsteps pia hid the letter n came out from vineet's cabin and hurried towards the deck. 

Large crowd of people were seen gathered there. 'whats the big fuss all about?' pia thought and moved closer to have a better look. 

Avantika needed a partner but she got none because she belonged to a middle class family. People around were speaking all kinds of ill words pointing at her class n family whereas avantika was silently shedding tears. Pia came forward to protest but instead was insulted, a women questioned her right to speak, and the person was none other vineet's aunt. Pia was shocked she wanted to say something when Neelam, vineet's mother cut her across n said 'You are an orphan! Nobody knows anything about who your real parents are..what right do you think you have to speak here.?!!' pia protested 'excuse me aunty,i think you are forgetting that i am a Dobrial, my father is Arnab Dobrial and Dobrials are one of the richest n well-known families in Venice..' 'so what? you are their adopted daughter, they might have accepted you n given you their name but that doesnot change who you are,to everyone else you are a nameless being...' pia was hurt n dumbfounded, and it went on, this was nothing, the things she got to hear after that from different people were far more worse. But among them the most painful thing was vineet's silence who despite of being present there didnot protest for once n instead stood watching everything like a silent spectator. Pia couldnot take it anymore, neither her father nor her mother ever treated her like this, yes she was their adopted daughter but that didnot made any difference, as she was their life n they were her's. they never spoke with her in a high tone, she is the pampered n adorable daughter of Madhu n Arnab dobrial,who always loved n adored her more than anyone can ever imagine. And if they never treated her like this then who are this people to say her such things?? How dare they? What right do they have? So unable to control herself pia addressing vineet said 'vinee...say something ...you are my best friend, well wisher...you can't act like this..! Does a person behave like this..when one is in love..?? And you say...you love me..??..' vineet looked at pia with astonishment and finally said in a low voice 'pia...! How did you...? Am sorry...pia...it was a mistake...plz don't expect anything from me...it was just the outcome of utter foolishness from my side...i apologice...pia...but plz...dont...' the crowd slowly broke n people left leaving the two of them standing there. 'You know na vineet the reason I always stayed away from love..? You surely know...yes.. this was the very reason that I always stayed away from love...boys...because I believed love can only harm...it can only snatch away one's sleep...one's peace...valuable time...energy...positivity...destroying everything...leaving behind nothing but a broken n shattered hopeless person...repenting throughout one's whole life...! ..and how true I was...! ...i stayed away from everything...but still ...look at me...today I am here...the thing I wanted to avoid ..i got it...n from whom...?...my friend...! I thought love can only hurt but never knew friendship can do the same...or...or...else I would have never befriended anyone...never..ever thought that friendship can hurt...this way...!! You...my best buddy...i...i...didnot expect this from you...!!' pia fixed her gaze on vineet, her eyes burning in anger n despair. 'pia...! I...' 'plzz don't...i would have never demanded any relationship from you...neither did I expected anything special...nor do I expect anything now...I am still the same pia but you are no longer the same vinee..whom I used to know..!..i always loved n respected you...as a friend as a good person...infact I was thinking of sorting the matter with you...to make you comfortable...n you...' vineet looked at pia helplessly, his face sad, 'pia am sorry..! ..it was just a phase...i..never...it wasn't love...' ' I don't care whether you love me or not,coz it has nothing to do with our friendship..! I have always looked upto you as my friend.. you don't have to say anything vinee...i just wish I had kept in mind the same thing while making friends...' pia said with disgust n started to walk away when a group of elite people appeared there n addressing her asked to justify her rights of asking vineet who belongs to a respected family for dance. It seemed as if Dobrials were nothing n pia had come from nowhere,among which none were true considering the respect n property The Dobrials held in entire Venice.  Pia was stupefied, her anger was rising, vineet was as usual silent but she unable to bear the humiliation blurted 'fine!...but there are still people who respect human n not their tags...of  surname,elite, middle, low or whether he/she is an orphan..! ...understand you all...??' at this someone mocked at her and said, who would dance with her n that no one would..not any respected man atleast. at that moment abhay was passing by the crowd, pia was fuming in anger n when she noticed abhay , without thinking further she shouted 'yes..there is one man..no..a gentleman...who would not only accept to dance with me..but would accept gladly...n there he is...' n she pointed her finger towards abhay who was startled n looked at pia, his face bore the same serious expression but what he felt or thought remained unfathomable to pia..! The people around didnot even bother for an answer, as if they already knew the reply, to them there was no one who would ever agree n abhay was the last person who would accept such a proposal as he was known for his rude behaviour  n hard exterior. So that was the last thing anyone would expect from him.. But people were astounded when they heard him saying yes..yes...??!! ... The arrogant unsocial unsympathetic being was saying yes...??!!! But amongst all the person who was surprised the most was pia..! All this time since she had pointed him as the gentleman...her saviour... She dreaded...feared as to what would be his reaction... Because whatever she said was the outcome of anger n heightened-emotion n nothing else. She silently cursed herself for being so stupid but hoped him to accept...because if he didnot then...she will become a laughing stalk...her respect depends on him now...but being a practical person all her life she also knew he can deny n most probably he will deny and it would be ridiculous  if he doesn't...when her friend refused to support her why would a stranger...?..nah.. there's no point of hoping for such a miracle...it's absurd..! And then she had waited for his denial when much to her amazement he replied in the affirmative pretty much shocking everyone. 

People slowly left the place, whispers were heard but slowly that too faded away and they stood there in the deck alone. They kept looking at each-other for a long time, their gaze fixed, atlast pia spoke breaking the silence 'why ..? You don't even know me..!' abhay smirked  'com'on you are over-reacting...it was just a dance...!'  'No!..it wasn't...!...it was a matter of someone's pride...honour...which you saved...!..but why..??' again there was complete silence, both of them staring at each-other, because the answer was easy but difficult at the same time. Maybe they knew the reason that made impossible things possible in such a short span of time but then life is strange...n full of surprises ...which none of them would deny giving the situation they were in..atleast now...! They stood their unable to speak or move, unaware of the changing weather of the ocean n the waves that roared furiously until a big wave washed them both making them drenched. Abhay wanted to touch her..to feel her..so that he could be sure it wasn't a dream and pia wanted the same to assure herself that love can happen in such bizarre situations too..! both started advancing towards each-other n stopped when there was hardly an inches gap between them. Their eyes blazed n lips trembled at the sudden discovery of their feelings...abhay tilted his head, pia closed her eyes...their lips touched...and at the same time fireworks ignited the night sky...the last night of this year...celebrating the new year and a simple yet remarkable tale of love ...and how it happens amidst strange places n sometimes stranger circumstances...telling the same thing again ...that ...love always doesnot need words to express itself, sometime it is only felt...

Waves roared n fireworks kept illuminating the starry night sky as two person lost their heart to each-other, showing the fact that love doesnot depend upon mere words, its a feeling...some unspoken emotions that needs to be realised n felt...that creats respect,understanding and love for the person without saying anything...it makes one wise,noble, caring and content. 

They both were seen embracing each-other, their hearts calm, assumptions and fears fading and eyes hopeful for the future which they both have already started dreaming for themselves, getting ready to be beside each-other  throughout the rest of their life...
but the story does not end here, though we would take our leave but with the assurance n hope that they are with each-other n will always be together...being blissfully happy...ever after...!

all my pkyk family, thank you all for reading... πŸ€—

Edited by lost_in_love - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

An OS is the best gift any writer can give to us PKYEKians on this special day πŸ˜ƒ n a BIG thank you for that πŸ€— Just one question? Do u like romantic stories that take place against the backdrop of a cruise? πŸ˜‰ U must be a huge TITANIC fan then πŸ˜‰ Anyways the OS was written well considering the time constraints n all 😊 Thank u for that dear πŸ€— So here we have a simple orphan girl who was treated with love n respect while her parents were alive n she never gave up loving life n being optimistic though destiny rendered her an orphan  She still had her best friends Vineet n Shruti with her but then that same best friend did not stand by her when his own mother insulted her for no fault of hers. Then comes in our savior πŸ˜ƒ Who not only saved her honor n pride but also lost his heart to her 😳 In the beginning he was shown to be a rude arrogant businessman who cared for nothing n nobody but love did change him for good 😳 Aww so sweet 😳 Their last moment was magical  Waves crashing over them n sparkles lighting the night sky while two lovers united was so magical 😳 Yes this is not the end but the beginning of a memorable love story πŸ‘

Edited by mandy1024 - 11 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
INDU IT WAS SO AWSOME! ⭐️JUST BEAUTFUL GIFT ON PKYEK BIRTHDAY!😳 I LOVED IT...😊SORRY FR UNRESING LATE I WAS BUSY!πŸ˜ƒEdited by flora212 - 11 years ago
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Indu u have left me speechless now, I don't have words to describe how much I loved it. Just beautiful OS dear!!!
I am in love with ur concept and a big thank u for fulfilling my dream. An abhiya OS on cruise wow I wanted something like this badly since ages but no one wrote anything like that, but today u fulfilled my dream!!!So here piya is an orphan who grew among her loved ones I.e dobriyals who treated her like their own daughter and abhay a rich, arrogant businessman who don't believe in love wow . I loved the way u described each character, each emotion everything thing, nature's beauty everything was just dreamy. I loved at last how abhay saved piya's pride and became her saviour and yes it's not the end it's the beggining of their love.
I would love to read this OS again and again and it's the best gift a outstanding writer like u could have given. I loved this OS and this writer writing skills. Just brillant. Gr8 job!!!
If u get any other idea na on cruise like this it's a request plz write it down I would love to read it, I am a big fan of romantic stories on cruise!!!
once again mindblowing job!!!!!!Edited by Rmuk - 11 years ago
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey indu its nice story... i apperitiate ur effort dat to so quick... sorry if i hurt but i feel uneasy with climax... whole story is fantastic but at climax hw feeling arose so fast they hardly knw each other... hope u understand... sorry dont mind i admire all ur ff but with dis i have ques... plz dont mind and dont take it otherwise... plz plz... Edited by trishnawaliya - 11 years ago
MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

wahooo lovely😊...miss Abhiya sooo much😭

Edited by koli97 - 11 years ago
-JuniorAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this os was simply superb πŸ˜³ just loved itπŸ˜› Edited by shria - 11 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great os plz update soon
thanks for the pm
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
amazing indu...it was just beautiful...
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Omg What a BEAUTIFUL os:-D:-D:-) Its Awesome:-):-) loved it:-):-):-)