Abhiya'I accept i do LoVE U!last chap updtd-30july

Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Whew! And you were nervous about this..it is understandable! Because the emotions that you have written here are too too complex and yet you have explained them so beautifully.
I always love how you describe the pull b/w Abhiya..you always do it perfectly..a flawless execution!
I loved the part where he breaks the glass and then Piya's concern.
They were just so...abhiya! I can't think of adjective for this beautiful piece of writing...so update the next part soon!Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 10 years ago
forever.alone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow..beautiful..really amazingly written indu..๐Ÿ˜ณ
abhay's anger,feeling,possessiveness was written so wonderfully..๐Ÿ˜›
u r truly an  amazing writer๐Ÿค— 

Edited by ririrararaatry - 10 years ago
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res
---unres---
Indu that was incredible๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
The way you described abhay's pain and his feelings was amazing๐Ÿ˜ณ
that jeh grrr... how dare he๐Ÿ˜ก
but what abhay said to pia was not good ๐Ÿ˜ญ kyon usse itna rudely behave karta hai...๐Ÿ˜ญ
overall the update was fantastic
Edited by -juhi-lily- - 10 years ago
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
res di pls update soon!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
lovely part!!..abhay will never get aparted from his stay away mission...like it's his tag!!'stay away from me...'๐Ÿ˜†
waiting for next
Edited by ifians - 10 years ago
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Res.!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Really Excited for the sequel.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Hope you liked My dance.๐Ÿ˜†
Pls Update Soon Indu di.!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

vampireking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ress !i cant wait to read it plzz update soon!               dear ,you are just awesome๐Ÿ‘ the way you write the pull towards abhiya๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ !their inner turmoil ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ !!you are one of the top writter of our forum in ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘present๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ !!time!no one can beet you !if somebody ask who is my favourite writter๐Ÿ˜‰ then it will be only you!!ekta mam writter should take lessons from you๐Ÿ˜‰!!i just loved your writting skills๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ !i am glued till the end of the chappy ๐Ÿ˜ณ!btw when i got to know you are writting the sequel!i get really excited ๐Ÿ˜ณ!i used to come every other hour to check that you updated or not๐Ÿ˜ณ !i have read it earlier when the time you updated but i did not comment!sorry๐Ÿ˜ณ!abhay jealous loved it๐Ÿ˜ณ and the dialogs of abhay๐Ÿ˜ณ !!piya feeling uncomfortable ๐Ÿ˜ณand jay kissed her๐Ÿ˜ณ !! Plzz update soon dear ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ‘ hug from me to giving us such a wonderful update ๐Ÿค— btw Edited by vampireking - 10 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Post updated!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
it's awesome
thanks for the pm
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Once again u ve left me spellbound wid ur words!!! It was sooo sooo beautiful. I always say d way u describe Abhay's state of mind, it seems i m listening this all from Abhay himself. Abhay's dillemma was described beautifully n jealousy streak was brought out beautifully. Dekhte hain ye jalan kahan le jaati hai Abhay ko๐Ÿ˜‰ Piya as usual trying her best bt our sadu n adamant Abhay raichand is never gonna confess his feelings. Looking forward to d next chappie๐Ÿ˜ƒ. continue asap.Edited by Andromeda001 - 10 years ago