Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Heema22

@ bold , who gave you this information ? Indian couple  have sex  only on SR . And after that never . They conceive baby on the wedding night . This is well know fact  and Indian soap just follow that fact ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ s

This is so true 😆  Nice observation Saumya, I don't know if the Pakistani dramas can't make a "big deal" out of the big event 😆 because they may not be allowed to go near such a subject on tv or if they are really mature in that sense.  Heema @bold,  ROFL  With a success rate, like that, no wonder India is the most populous nation on the planet 😆
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Walden

I'm watching the southpart video you posted now...day was okay...did get done sorta early so that was nice 😃

I posted that vedio to watch it before bedtime . Don't ditch me . QH fan is sleeping . Saumya is no where in sight !! So stop watching it . That is one of the best episode . I told the girls to include it in contraceptive presentation .  
Home early?  What a dream !!! 
TBDRESS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heema22

Hi Dia . I found Dastan was very interesting . I am interested in Indian history specially for independence and freedom fighting . My two great grand  fathers and two Grand fathers were involved . One of them was killed in one if the  war .  I grew up with stories and that lead me to read about partition . I am not Gandhi or Neharu fan nor I liked what British did it to our Country  so I never read what they wrote . I read only what Common man  wrote .it was one sides I wanted to read what Pakistani Wrote too. This was Pakistani View  point . both sides equally guilty . Did same things to girls Including rapes and  made  them sex slaves and killed and burn . I  strongly think that this  was instigated by Brits. 
   strory is love story . First love , second love is the subject . Both family opposite party supporter . Girl is very naive but strong fighter . Her thinking about Pakistan was very  idealistic . 
   I will not tell you the story . But acting by Sanam and forward was superb . They know how to write script and maintain interest.well done and very interesting . Few very disturbing scenes but its reality it has happened . Shame on Both sides . 
   We both really liked it I will not say enjoyed it because of the subject matter .we stayed up two nights and finished it .  They handle Love story  really well. Worth  watching after Exam . 4o min 23 episodes .real news clips very fascinating !! .  Saumya if you are sensitive don't watch this . Watch Doop kinare or Tanahaiya .

I don't know too much about the partition either but I'm sure people from both sides were to blame (as is the case in most of these situations).  Slightly off topic but I recently watched the film Kai po che- have you seen it?  Its sorta based on the communal violence that took place in Gujrat- again I only have a cursory knowledge of what happened there, but its really shocking to see how "us" vs. "the other" can drive people to do such horrific things to each other. 

Heema22 thumbnail
Yes I have seen that movie .( When my brother was here .) What happened in Gujarat was horrible . I never understand people . This is supposed to be progressive world . All of us supposed to be Indians then why such a hatred towards each other ? We will never know .😭
   BTW I just finish JLJ episode this was better one ! May be it will keep our interst . male lead was better today !!
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
TBDRESS thumbnail
JLJ- shouldn't it be JLZ 🤣  Anyway, at least you thought of the abbreviation, otherwise I was going to keep referring to it as the "new show" 😆

I'm glad they didn't make the guy who came for the rishta a complete cartoon...I have a feeling they are going to get engaged and then dum dum dum...I want to see how they get rid of this third angle then- hopefully not by turning him into a murderer/kidnapper/rapist and so on 😆
Heema22 thumbnail
Girls are on roll. Read this ..I must tell you they are my entertainment .Now  Shama can stay in India . If  I have them . I don't need any one else .🤣🤣

Edited . X rated 
Heema22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Walden

JLJ- shouldn't it be JLZ 🤣  Anyway, at least you thought of the abbreviation, otherwise I was going to keep referring to it as the "new show" 😆

I'm glad they didn't make the guy who came for the rishta a complete cartoon...I have a feeling they are going to get engaged and then dum dum dum...I want to see how they get rid of this third angle then- hopefully not by turning him into a murderer/kidnapper/rapist and so on 😆

Thank you for correcting ,. Too tired JLZ it is . Ary Bhai  Maharatrian family heyn . Hum log murder nahi kahete , . rape to kabhi nehi karate !! and kidnapping to bohot dur ki bat 🤣we are back stabber !!! We make sure  that we drive the opposite party crazy so they never return !! Ayi bat samazme ? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£    I guarantee you about " no. Murder plot . No kidnapping or rape !! 

I think you are right . He will be kirayadar " Samane wale khidaki me" other girl will be in love with him and he will be in love with Sachi . And big mess!might be funny .

TBDRESS thumbnail
Yes, I hope they keep things light.  That will be nice. 

I hope these medical students of yours are learning something too from their ob/gyne rotation.

Alright, time to say goodbye- need to study a bit- see ya!  🤗  I'll watch the southpark vidoe before bed tongiht 😆
Heema22 thumbnail
GOOD NIGHT !! Enjoy the video it's hilarious  !! See you tomorrow !! ðŸ¤—🤗

They are not medical student . They are family medicine Residents !
Heema22 thumbnail
OK Kanan . This is ultimatum !! I am reviewing charts for next two hours . You better show up ! Intzar ki Bhi hudd Hoti heyn ,😭😭

Dil tadap tadap ke keh raha hai aa bhi ja
Tu humse aankh na chura, tujhe kasam hai aa bhi ja
Tu nahin to yeh bahaar kya bahaar hai
Gul nahin khile ke tera intezaar hai
😭😭