Frequent Posters

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
 Congrats  !!!!the fifth one !!eEdited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Starting this CC with an apology for the confusion. But Heema, we could have kept both. There was no need to get your link deleted. From your link, we could have just seamlessly moved on this one...a pre-created (I coined this one) Sixth home.
Heema22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThingsNice

Starting this CC with an apology for the confusion. But Heema, we could have kept both. There was no need to get your link deleted. From your link, we could have just seamlessly moved on this one...a pre-created (I coined this one) Sixth home.

Suna nahi hey kya ? Dosti me " na sorry hey , aur na apology"🤗

I was voted as polite member with you and Roshani ! I have to prove it . This was my chance !!so I deleted my link !!🤗

Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Heema, 2 days in a week, I'm here before you...this is a new record!  Waise between you and Kanan's "pehle aap" business, I was so confused about which link to follow 😆

How was your day?  I am so glad its friday tomorrow. I'm enjoying some fatty/salty/calorie laden panda express food 😃
Heema22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Walden

Heema, 2 days in a week, I'm here before you...this is a new record!  Waise between you and Kanan's "pehle aap" business, I was so confused about which link to follow 😆

How was your day?  I am so glad its friday tomorrow. I'm enjoying some fatty/salty/calorie laden panda express food 😃

Record break !!  How did you managed that ?  

We are having incredible summer . Lower 70 , no humidity.  Lots of hummingbirds  and dear in my back yard .

Don't worry you are  allowed to eat fatty food , few times a month ! But Panda  express? 

Did you see the new show ? 
TBDRESS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heema22

Record break !!  How did you managed that ?  

We are having incredible summer . Lower 70 , no humidity.  Lots of hummingbirds  and dear in my back yard .

Don't worry you are  allowed to eat fatty food , few times a month ! But pand express? 

Did you see the new show ? 

@bold- are you disapproving my food choice or asking me what panda express is?  😆

No I didn't watch it yet- I wanted to get your review first...if you hate it, then I will definitely not like it. 

Heema22 thumbnail

@bold- are you disapproving my food choice or asking me what panda express is?  😆

No I didn't watch it yet- I wanted to get your review first...if you hate it, then I will definitely not like it. 

Questioning your choice of food. I hope that was not  buffet  and only take out .

I saw the show . I must tell you much better than HD . Positive family . Good nature  girl . Hero entry  was at  last scene . Did you read what I wrote in Last CC . This has started some emotional issues in my family . My sister is resting   on my lap and very upset . Not talking !! Tough !!

I am not going to watch the show on Z . Stupid . I can't relate . Today leads fiance    was playing polo ?hortible . That's  gone !!
  I think Saumya saw Humsafer in one night? 
TBDRESS thumbnail
You don't like panda express???  😆  I love their chow mein- its soo good- you should try it. 

Okay if you thought it was good, I'll give it a try this weekend.  How old were your siblings when your parents passed away?  Did you have help from any family- your uncles/aunts? 

Humsafar- that's the other Pakistani drama right?  haha, if she watched it in one night, it must be pretty good. 
Heema22 thumbnail

You don't like panda express???  😆  I love their chow mein- its soo good- you should try it. 

Okay if you thought it was good, I'll give it a try this weekend.  How old were your siblings when your parents passed away?  Did you have help from any family- your uncles/aunts? 

Humsafar- that's the other Pakistani drama right?  haha, if she watched it in one night, it must be pretty good. 

We need to deal with the issue . Every one is frozen in the past . I think family counseling is the way to deal with  problem . I am OK but these kids are basket cases . Specially  this pregnant one with hormonal issue . Shama was 10 . Jay was 14. Leena 18 and I was 22. No one is forgetting or want to forget . My both grandmothers were very supportive . Mama and Maushi did their job but fathers family was after our property . No one  Was nasty but was not nice either . but was not enough . It's was horrible for these kids . I was doing my residancy  and very busy 

I never had food from  Panda Express . I have severe allergy to  MSG .i get violent migraine . They prepare in mass production .   I only go to trusted restaurant . My husband gives them warning First .

I got impression that she finished  Humsafer  I saw it in 3 days I was addicted . It was touching !! More realistic .