Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: vkk2429

Yep, have a garden .. we put up flowers...and in the back yard we have an area where we plant
vegetables too.. I am a big lover of rose plants... have red roses, yellow, white, orange roses...

I agree homes near the sea is expensive... who knows my kids might own one some day...😆

And that is the sort of home I want. When I was in Europe in the country side you see all this homes cottages and farmhouses and they are all so brilliant. In the windows they had planted red roses. It was like a fairy tale home. I kept telling my brother that I want a home like that. My brother told me to get some work in that area or marry some person from that country and stay there. ðŸ˜†
vkk2429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angeena

And that is the sort of home I want. When I was in Europe in the country side you see all this homes cottages and farmhouses and they are all so brilliant. In the windows they had planted red roses. It was like a fairy tale home. I kept telling my brother that I want a home like that. My brother told me to get some work in that area or marry some person from that country and stay there. ðŸ˜†

Typical brother like answer...😆😆

When you see such homes, it is an instinctive feeling to want to own such a home.. i can 
totally understand. 
Angeena thumbnail

Typical brother like answer...😆😆

When you see such homes, it is an instinctive feeling to want to own such a home.. i can 
totally understand. 

Sometimes it is annoying. He keeps saying you'll get married by 2014. See my dad's horoscope says that his daughter will be married that year and my brother has been teasing me all this time saying you had better start getting ready to be married. I get angry and try to hit him or I go to my mother and tell her to make him stop and she just laughs.
vkk2429 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angeena

Sometimes it is annoying. He keeps saying you'll get married by 2014. See my dad's horoscope says that his daughter will be married that year and my brother has been teasing me all this time saying you had better start getting ready to be married. I get angry and try to hit him or I go to my mother and tell her to make him stop and she just laughs.

@bold  Really????   So does your family believes in horoscopes strongly??? 
I agree it is supremely annoying... unfortunately men generally tend to have that cynicism about
such things being foretold...and they show that cynicism by teasing... happens in my home too..😡
Angeena thumbnail

@bold  Really????   So does your family believes in horoscopes strongly??? 
I agree it is supremely annoying... unfortunately men generally tend to have that cynicism about
such things being foretold...and they show that cynicism by teasing... happens in my home too..😡

No my family doesn't care about such things. It's just that the horoscope has shockingly been wrong just a a few times so far. Most of it was correct. It was accurate about when my dad married and my and my brother's birth.

I should get going now. Nearly midnight. Have a super Sunday, Krithika. ðŸ¤—
Edited by Angeena - 10 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Charu
Thanks for the update on QH.. was watching it in between and again i have stopped. 

@bold -- agree with you if we watch it just as a story and a serial... it is ok... but even there
there has to be some logic na??  Be wajah, they are making the existing characters behave
irrationally and without logic.  There were so many ways they could have done this with that
Sultan character...but instead they chose complete logic less plot..🤢  hadh hai, yaar... 
The reason most of us here watch MB  is because it is different but that does not mean
we can watch months and months of illogical plot lines. 

On top of the plot being such a dud ..the actor portraying the Sultan character is also not helping.  I am all for supporting, parallel, negative characters..jo bhi hai bring it on.. but they have to put the same effort in all the characters just like they put it in the main character -- RK... As for Madhu, uska toh from the month of March, satyanash ho gaya... even before that also, but not as bad
as from Sultan's entry.

Anyway sorry for the rant...that is why most of the time, i remain quiet...because as a whole
story, when you see it, it does not make sense any more. 

Kritika, I understand your point..n i'm not surprised that many RM fans stopped watching, just to express their frustration over the current track, so that they don't contribute to the TRP's and the makers are forced to drop Sultan..agree with you abt Sultan...but I'm watching it for RM, not Sultan and I have this disconnect from the serial sometimes...i'm too much emotionally attached to the show, I realized it when one day Ana told me that VD may quit...I was crying the whole day n had this sulky expression for 1 week..but then i thought that till the time he's there, i'll keep watching..uske baad dekhenge...so i watch it for what i like and ignore the rest...

I still like RM & RK , pehle jitna so as long as the focus is on them, I'll keep watching..I didn't wanna give up on my addiction bec. i have nothing better to do ...If i leave it then i will disconnect with it..then nothing will bring me back toh i keep watching even if  i dun like it...one more reason for my addiction ke Ana keeps giving me hope ke ab ye hona wala hai ab woh, toh I'm waiting for this illogical track to end..in b/w RM are okay, not gr8 but still watchable..
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning/evening...😛

Edited by Ananya05 - 10 years ago
vkk2429 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Kritika, I understand your point..n i'm not surprised that many RM fans stopped watching, just to express their frustration over the current track, so that they don't contribute to the TRP's and the makers are forced to drop Sultan..agree with you abt Sultan...but I'm watching it for RM, not Sultan and I have this disconnect from the serial sometimes...i'm too much emotionally attached to the show, I realized it when one day Ana told me that VD may quit...I was crying the whole day n had this sulky expression for 1 week..but then i thought that till the time he's there, i'll keep watching..uske baad dekhenge...so i watch it for what i like and ignore the rest...

I still like RM & RK , pehle jitna so as long as the focus is on them, I'll keep watching..I didn't wanna give up on my addiction bec. i have nothing better to do ...If i leave it then i will disconnect with it..then nothing will bring me back toh i keep watching even if  i dun like it...one more reason for my addiction ke Ana keeps giving me hope ke ab ye hona wala hai ab woh, toh I'm waiting for this illogical track to end..in b/w RM are okay, not gr8 but still watchable..

I am glad for you that you are able to watch even when the story is like this..🤢
Mujshe nahi hoga... but i understand why you are watching it...
Even if i do get back to watching, i am not going to be so emotionally involved...
I guess good things never last...😭

Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by Ananya05 - 10 years ago
minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ana which is the above pic? Rk in black? Which scene?