Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Krithika you've not said anything which is different from we say. So don't keep the irritation inside. Let it out. Every day in EDT there is atleast one post which is a rant.
vkk2429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angeena

Krithika you've not said anything which is different from we say. So don't keep the irritation inside. Let it out. Every day in EDT there is atleast one post which is a rant.

I know re, that you all are saying the same thing... I try to keep it down because personally i 
feel like a whining person who has to say the same thing every day. 
Like there is nothing new to add. There is no motivation to write anything. 
Now anyways, there is no motivation to see also. 
Angeena thumbnail

Originally posted by: vkk2429

I know re, that you all are saying the same thing... I try to keep it down because personally i 
feel like a whining person who has to say the same thing every day. 
Like there is nothing new to add. There is no motivation to write anything. 
Now anyways, there is no motivation to see also. 

You are not whiny. If you consider yourself that for just one rant per week what must you think of us when we make such posts so many times?

I'm bored these days. There is only so much books you can read. How do you spend your time?
vkk2429 thumbnail

You are not whiny. If you consider yourself that for just one rant per week what must you think of us when we make such posts so many times?

I'm bored these days. There is only so much books you can read. How do you spend your time?

My parents were there till 2 days back and so had a little bit of leeway by sitting on the laptop.😊
They just left for my brother's place and so now, it is back to my routine.. lot of catch up with 
cleaning and nonstop cooking because the kids are at home ( summer hols)..
After all that, if I have time, then i catch up with just watching movies... listening to songs..
Reading books is a luxury for me..😆 because of too many distractions and then the flow of
reading books is gone. 

Angeena thumbnail

My parents were there till 2 days back and so had a little bit of leeway by sitting on the laptop.😊
They just left for my brother's place and so now, it is back to my routine.. lot of catch up with 
cleaning and nonstop cooking because the kids are at home ( summer hols)..
After all that, if I have time, then i catch up with just watching movies... listening to songs..
Reading books is a luxury for me..😆 because of too many distractions and then the flow of
reading books is gone. 

Andy Murray won Wimbledon. 👏

I wish I could catch up with movies but I can't download them and there are no libraries here from where I can rent them. 😔

Does your entire family live in US? Parents, brother? That's nice.
Edited by Angeena - 10 years ago
vkk2429 thumbnail

Andy Murray won Wimbledon. 👏

I wish I could catch up with movies but I can't download them and there are no libraries here from where I can rent them. 😔

Does your entire family live in US? Parents, brother? That's nice.

Last year watched Wimbledon...This year did not... Glad that Murray won..👏
I love watching Tennis..

My parents just come for visits. I have only one younger brother. He lives here in the US...
My parents come  here because both of us live here. They actually do not like the US.
Actually, given an option, I would love to move back to India. I miss being in India..
If my kids get adapted to living in India, I would be the most happiest person.. Life is very
lonely here in the US.😭

Angeena thumbnail

Last year watched Wimbledon...This year did not... Glad that Murray won..👏
I love watching Tennis..

My parents just come for visits. I have only one younger brother. He lives here in the US...
My parents come  here because both of us live here. They actually do not like the US.
Actually, given an option, I would love to move back to India. I miss being in India..
If my kids get adapted to living in India, I would be the most happiest person.. Life is very
lonely here in the US.😭

I'm not a big tennis fan but I enjoy watching.

Why is it lonely? For lack of family? No friends?

I keep meaning to ask and keeping forgetting. Do you live in an apartment building or do you have a bungalow/cottage? I love cottages. I hope to one day own one hopefully near a lake or the sea.
vkk2429 thumbnail

I'm not a big tennis fan but I enjoy watching.

Why is it lonely? For lack of family? No friends?

I keep meaning to ask and keeping forgetting. Do you live in an apartment building or do you have a bungalow/cottage? I love cottages. I hope to one day own one hopefully near a lake or the sea.

I say lonely because, even if we have family and  friends, it is not like India... where everyone
lives close by.  For ex, my brother lives at a distance of 4 hours by drive.. so cannot see him
that often and moreover, him being a doc, his life is in the hospital always.
With friends, some of them may live close by... but you know you don't get to see them just
on a whim. That is the biggest downside in  the US... esp with friends who all have families of their own. Either you end up meeting every weekend doing something with friends ( which gets
taxing ) or it is the other extreme, where meeting friends has to be done on an appointment
basis..😲... That is why  I said it gets lonely... I know you must think I am crazy or something
for saying this. 

I live in a bungalow, you can say... it is a separate  house with yard... 
But your dream of having one by the lake or sea sounds good...👍🏼... I love anything by 
the water...but i prefer the sea more than the lake. 😊
Angeena thumbnail

I say lonely because, even if we have family and  friends, it is not like India... where everyone
lives close by.  For ex, my brother lives at a distance of 4 hours by drive.. so cannot see him
that often and moreover, him being a doc, his life is in the hospital always.
With friends, some of them may live close by... but you know you don't get to see them just
on a whim. That is the biggest downside in  the US... esp with friends who all have families of their own. Either you end up meeting every weekend doing something with friends ( which gets
taxing ) or it is the other extreme, where meeting friends has to be done on an appointment
basis..😲... That is why  I said it gets lonely... I know you must think I am crazy or something
for saying this. 

I live in a bungalow, you can say... it is a separate  house with yard... 
But your dream of having one by the lake or sea sounds good...👍🏼... I love anything by 
the water...but i prefer the sea more than the lake. 😊

That is so lovely. Do you have a garden? I used to have a sunflower plant once but when we went to our native place for vacation it died. 😔 I couldn't bring myself to take more plants after that.

They live a different life no doubt. You are not crazy. 

I prefer the sea too. But homes near the sea are expensive ... Come to think of it homes near the lake are expensive too. 
vkk2429 thumbnail

That is so lovely. Do you have a garden? I used to have a sunflower plant once but when we went to our native place for vacation it died. 😔 I couldn't bring myself to take more plants after that.

They live a different life no doubt. You are not crazy. 

I prefer the sea too. But homes near the sea are expensive ... Come to think of it homes near the lake are expensive too. 

Yep, have a garden .. we put up flowers...and in the back yard we have an area where we plant
vegetables too.. I am a big lover of rose plants... have red roses, yellow, white, orange roses...

I agree homes near the sea is expensive... who knows my kids might own one some day...😆