- A Dreamer's AsYaLand - MoChhug's Writing Index - NOTE PG 11 - 03/08

mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello Forumwasis! 
So since I've stacked up quite a few pieces (in 3 short months ðŸ˜²). I thought I should put them all in one place for your viewing pleasure. Assuming you want to read my stuff ðŸ˜†

Anyhow, I hope you like my work, and if you have any requests, please do tell! I'll be incredibly flattered and honored to take them 

POETRY

Starting to post some poetry I've been writing down over the last year. Finally feel like I can share it :) I'll put a link to each piece here, but they will all be in the same topic

"Index" ***

"You"

"Crave" 

DRABBLES

"Kisses" *
Drabble on AsYa Diwali scene. What if Asad caught Zoya, after she kissed him and ran away?

"Her" *
Random Drabble. Not really Asya related, but could apply. ðŸ˜³

"T-Shirt" *
Another random drabble with a new scenario for AsYa. 

ONE SHOTS

"Nightmare"  *
My take on Asad's apology after Aapi tells him why Zoya is afraid of fire. Didn't we all wish he did more than say sorry when she was asleep?

"Kya Yehi Pyaar Hai?" *
Different take on the scar revelation scene. If Tanveer wasn't part of the equation, what could've happened?

"Last Touch" *
My imagination of what might happen in Ajmer, when Asya finally meet. 

Zoya finds out Mr.Khan is marrying Tanveer. With the help of an unforeseen partner, will she be able to stop the nikaah? 

"What If I Told You..." *
My take on the precap of the July 19th episode. (Zoya and Asad's conversation on the bench). What do they have to say to each other? 

What if Zoya realized she loved Mr. Khan after the Walima? What would she do about it then? Would he listen to her? 

How will Mr. Khan fulfill Zoya's last two wishes? Will he guess what her 5th wish was?

"Janne Dil Mein Kabse Hai Tu..." *
Asad and Zoya are married. Asad has a nightmare about Mangalpur. Does he tell her? 

"Little Asad's Biggest Wish" *
My take on the scene where Zoya shows Mr. Khan the broken gifts from Rashid. Did we all not wish there had been more to the scene about Rashid and Asad? 

"Khud Se Zyaada" *
My take on the scene after Asad finds out that ZoYaan are married. Here, Asad confides in Zoya, instead of just dragging her out like that. Does she agree? 

"Please..." *
My first AyRa OS. Deals with what could have happened if Humeira had managed to stop Ayaan, or at least talk to him. 

"Bol Na Halke Halke" *
What would have happened if Zoya was more affected by Asad's neglect of her at the bus accident? How would she have acted differently? How would Asad have reacted differently.

COLLABORATIONS

"When Love Rains, It Pours" *
Creative OS collaboration between Shayari (Rosh), cclove (Candy), saida.m (Simi), Drea_QHfan1, gossipgirlxoxo (Amber), ARandKJfan and Me. 

"Ramadan Series" *
Collaboration between many writers. Each one wrote an OS involving AsYa and Ramadan. This is mine :)
TWO & THREE-SHOTS

"I'm Sorry, Zoya." ***
What would happen if Asad had to apologize, when they were already an established couple?

"Ishq Hua Hi Hua" *
Asad gave Zoya a pink saree. She imagined them dancing together. And then...? 

"Mendhi Laga ke Rakhna" **
My take on what could've happened in the episode with the mendhi scenes. Will Asad learn why Zoya is in pain?

"More than A Wish"  *
My take on the starry night wish that Asad fulfilled for Zoya. Didn't we want a little more than hand holding? 

"Galatiyan" ***
Remember when Asad tore up the piece of paper with a clue to Zoya's abbu's whereabouts? What would have happened if Zoya had reacted to losing that clue? What would Asad have done?

"One Look" ***
What I wish would've happened when Zoya found JaaNu in the factory, the day of the Nikaah. 

COLLABORATIONS

"Honeymoon in Paradise" *
Our dream honeymoon and sughaag raat for AsYa, where things don't go as planned. Idea by cclove (Candy) and each chapter written individually by her, saida.m (Simi) and yours truly
SHORT STORIES

"The Bitter Truth" *
Asad is miserable, Zoya is miserable, and the Cat is happy. But someone learns something and lives are at stake. What will happen when this truth comes out? 

Finally three months have passed, and it's time for the sham nikaah Ayaan and Zoya were forced into ends. But Zoya is nowhere to be seen. Where did she go without signing the Talaknamah? And why?

A Change of Heart **
Asad and Zoya can't stop thinking about each other after the Holi party. What will they do about it? 
FAN FICTIONS

Mere Jazbaat ***
Instead of Asad kicking Zoya out after the sagaai/poision fiasco, Asad hurts Zoya so much that she decides to leave for New York. Will Asad stop her? Will Zoya forgive him? 

Legend: 
***Ongoing
**Incomplete or On Haitus
*Complete
Edited by mochhug - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-waitingforyou- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah...🥳
now we won't have to search the whole forum for your works !

thank you dear!!
bookmarked too
😉
rushing off to read what i haven't read !

Edited by -waitingforyou- - 10 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Thank you monica, bookmarked. You are one of my fav writers out here 😃 🤗 
Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks it makes it so much better
mochhug thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Thank you monica, bookmarked. You are one of my fav writers out here 😃 🤗 

This is coming from Ankie? OMG I'm gonna screen cap this and cherish it forever ðŸ˜†
risingsea101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats and thank you for the index
Love your stories :)
mochhug thumbnail

Originally posted by: risingsea101

Congrats and thank you for the index

Love your stories :)

Thank you! ðŸ˜³
mochhug thumbnail

Originally posted by: -waitingforyou-

yeah...🥳
now we won't have to search the whole forum for your works !

thank you dear!!
bookmarked too
😉
rushing off to read what i haven't read !

Yay! Waiting patiently (as possible ðŸ˜†) for your comments ðŸ˜ƒ
mochhug thumbnail

Thanks hun ðŸ˜Š

BTW LOVE your avatar ðŸ˜ƒ sooo cute! 
aashiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
cngrats and thnk u ..bookmarked
rushing off to read what i
haven't read !