AsYa TS: One Look - Continued

mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys!! 

I know it's been a while, but I had written this OS about the JaaNu fiasco, and how I wish AsYa had reacted when they were in the rain outside the abandoned factory (still can't digest that ridiculous location). Here's the link incase you need a refresher 😉

I had written more, but never posted it because I wasn't sure it was enough, or if I was happy with it. But I'm feeling reinspired, so I'm posting what I had written before, and will add another part, maybe two, to tie up the loose ends of this version. 

Hope you guys like it and sorry it's so late! 

Love y'all! 

Monica 

One Look - Part II

Asad slowly loosened his grip on Zoya, and with his hands, brought her face in front of his. He caressed away the tears, despite the cascading raindrops covering them. Zoya closed her eyes, his electrifying touch sending all kinds of sensations down her spine and skin. They joined foreheads, as Zoya put her hands on his, their tears streaming freely. 

"I love you, Zoya... Bohot mohabbat karta hoon mein tumse... Itna, ki mein khud nahin samja sakta... jab bhi tum mujhse door jaati ho, meri saasein rukh jaati hain. Agar aaj, agar aaj..." but Asad couldn't finish his statement. The thought alone caused his heart to crack. "Mujhe ek pal ke liye laga ki meine... Mr. Rashid Ahmed Khan ki tara... lekin... mujhe kuch yaad nahin... aur... I would never... please believe me..." 

Zoya brought one of her hands to cup his face. How could I doubt him? Tanveer..., Zoya's thoughts turned into anger. You've not only tried to separate us, but you almost made Mr. Khan believe he was capable of such an act. And for this I will never forgive you. 

"Bas Mr. Khan... I believe you... aap rona baand kije." Asad's sobs deepened as he felt her hand on his cheek. He placed his hand over hers, and entwined their fingers together, gripping hers tightly. He slowly brought her hand to his lips, and kissed each finger. He looked into her eyes, forever grateful that she believed him. 

Lekin akhir usne mujhe galat sabit kar hi liya!'

Zoya's words echoed in his mind like a disturbing ringing. Who was she referring to? Tanveer? But... how? Asad tried to compose himself. While he wasn't entirely successful, he managed to calm himself enough to ask her the question that was beating a drum in his brain. 

"Zoya... kya tum, kya tum Tanveer ki baat kar rahi thi? When you said, that, usne tumhe galat... sabit kiya tha," the words stung his heart. He'd been so close to losing her. But he still didn't know what transpired that night between him and Tanveer. All he knew, was that whatever happened after he got to that place, was not of his own free will. "Kya usne tumse aisa kuch kaha tha? Is that why... why you think she's behind this?" 

Zoya let his words sink in. "Haan, Mr. Khan. Mein jaanti hoon. Aapke liye yeh sunna bohot ajeeb hoga. Aur aap shayad phir se mujh par yaakein bhi na karein. Lekin sach yeh hai, ki Tanveer aapse nikaah karna chati hain. Magar pyaar ke naam se nahin. Dolaat ke naam se. She wants to marry you for status. For money. For a name. Aur haan, usne yeh baat, mujhse khud kahi hai. Aur to aur... usne, usne dhaamkhi di thi. Ki woh, woh aapke saath, mere nikaah ki suhaagraat manaygei." 

With this, Zoya broke down again. A part of her was crying out of relief. Relief at finally getting this all off her chest. And another part of her was crying out of fear. Will he believe me now? After everything that's happened, will he finally believe me? The question haunted her. She had always believed him blindly, but would he do the same? 

But the last part of her was crying out of anger. Anger at Tanveer. Anger at herself, for not taking her seriously. For not being more cautious. For not making sure that Tanveer wasn't left alone for even a second. How could you be so careless, Zoya? You knew all she was capable of! But I never expected her to stoop so low as to drug him... if that's what actually happened. She didn't want to admit it, but an inkling in her still worried that Tanveer had done more. That it wasn't just to make it look like something happened. But that she actually crossed a line. 

She wouldn't care. It wouldn't change her mind about Mr. Khan. He wasn't at fault. But it would certainly enrage her more. The thought alone was infuriating. If that woman had really fallen to such a level, Zoya was sure she was capable of much worse things. She would be careful from now on. And she'd make damn sure that Tanveer was punished for all her sins. Whether Mr. Khan was with her or not. 

Asad's heart was being chipped at, slowly, with each and every one of her tears. The rain had somewhat subsided, and he could now clearly distinguish her tears, from the rain. Tanveer? Can she really stoop so low? Is this the same Tanveer he used to play with as a child? The same Tanveer he confided in so blindly? The same woman whom he gave more importance to, than the love of his life? The questions in his head plagued him. He was confused. It made sense. If that was what she really wanted, then trying to make it seem like something happened between them would be a good way into guilting someone to marry you. But TANVEER? 

Please comment and like if you enjoyed it 😳

Edited by mochhug - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BelleAme thumbnail
Nice os..zoya's n asad emotions well penned. .kash aisa hota n they would got married...ugh oli hated that track...so wanted to c the after shaadi moments. . sigh

will b waiting for next parts
mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you! 😳

Just out of curiosity, what else of mine have you read? 😃
Always_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
beautiful update
asya's emotions are written beautifully
update soon
and please update vadaa soon
Arpita_Mirage thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing work

well written
Loved how you penned down their feelings..😃

Binzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful os...
loved it...
zoya believed him...great...
hope asad will believe her and give proper punishment to tanveer...
plz update next part soon..
ashlesha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
IWooow Dashing 
Wonderful 
Excellent 
Outstanding 
Fabulous effort made. 
anopama thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful
Can't wait to read more 
Asya being together fighting for their life as one 
Zoya trust is always in him 
And hope this time he has some trust in her 
But still he can't believe his childhood friend would stoop so low 
Continue 
sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for continuing this one
There will be more parts to it right..??
Awesome and i too believe that something like this should had happen..!
KeyaHira2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg
I remember this
Part 1 was like 2 years ago
Whoa