Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Katelyn

^ Will do...  I think we tend to salivate with anything relating to Arshi!!   πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ 

True true πŸ˜† And when it comes to VM's, have to say i watch'em like i'll see something new in each one πŸ˜›πŸ˜† They use the same shots we've seen a mill times but when it comes to Arnav Khushi, a NEW VM is a NEW VM!!!!!!

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 144

Title Credits : Cynthia

A Special mention to Khushi....the way she Blasted out to the creep...amazing β­οΈπŸ‘
nd her sweet nature towards Arnav nd La πŸ€—

Excellent sypriya as always your collages catch the ARSHI chemistry expressions
samin6 thumbnail

Hi Blasters!   Missed you all!  πŸ€— How is everyone doing?  I'm back from my San Diego vacation!  My hubby was there on business so decided to tag along with the two button neys.  I took the kiddies to Sea World and Balboa Park!  We had fun at the hotel pool and enjoyed looking out into the harbor.  We were able to go to Sea World again on our last day with my hubby.  We spent the whole day there and got home late Friday night...well actually it was early Saturday morning.  I had a bit of laryngitis after the trip.  I'm still trying to recuperate and feeling a lot better now. 

Glad to be back and have a normal routine again!  πŸ˜ƒ Wow, I have a lot to catch up!  Made this recently...for you all ASR droolers!!

MIssed you too Katelyn. Hope San Fransisco was fun for you and your kids
samin6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Thank you so much Samin, missing your presence (not that i have any right to talk but happy to see you!)

It feels good to be missed Ami. But the fact was my brother is moving close to us and so I was helping them in the moving and also taking care of the kids, you know how they are. There is no appliances in their new place and have to wait so their kids are with us. The four girls are keeping me all occupied.

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

True true πŸ˜† And when it comes to VM's, have to say i watch'em like i'll see something new in each one πŸ˜›πŸ˜† They use the same shots we've seen a mill times but when it comes to Arnav Khushi, a NEW VM is a NEW VM!!!!!!

I know what you mean.  πŸ˜† A lot of it has to do with choosing the right song and editing all the scenes together and getting a bit more creative by using different coloring and special effects!!  Sometimes, I do wish that have the time and try my hand at creating vms!!  For now, I'm just happy to be a fan and continue to create gifs.
Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
samin6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Yikes, first AC and now this, hope things finally settle and you get to spend your summer vacation sqeezing those words in your dictionary...think ASR, if he can write his own kismat, you can write your own dictionary!!

Oh ARSHI know the feeling, my mom has this pain in her ears several times even now, however that is because of her diabetes and when that happens she has to be taken to the emergency, and usually she is given an antibiotic. So I think the same would be for your older one too. Was missing you. Read your edit, would have commented longer but did not have time because have to take care of four kids for now.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Hi Blasters!   Missed you all!  πŸ€— How is everyone doing?  I'm back from my San Diego vacation!  My hubby was there on business so decided to tag along with the two button neys.  I took the kiddies to Sea World and Balboa Park!  We had fun at the hotel pool and enjoyed looking out into the harbor.  We were able to go to Sea World again on our last day with my hubby.  We spent the whole day there and got home late Friday night...well actually it was early Saturday morning.  I had a bit of laryngitis after the trip.  I'm still trying to recuperate and feeling a lot better now. 

Glad to be back and have a normal routine again!  πŸ˜ƒ Wow, I have a lot to catch up!  Made this recently...for you all ASR droolers!!

hi kate,

welcome back 😳. glad you had a vacation that was fun and the kids had a blast. blaboa park? sounds interesting, reminds me of that book... little prince. hope throat better and please can you not organise early morning heart attacks with subtle gifs. aaa.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

It feels good to be missed Ami. But the fact was my brother is moving close to us and so I was helping them in the moving and also taking care of the kids, you know how they are. There is no appliances in their new place and have to wait so their kids are with us. The four girls are keeping me all occupied.

hi samin,

four girls... sounds like fun. but i am glad you're still managing to get some time off. how nice, your brother is moving close to you.

indi52 thumbnail

Wow, I've recently found some fantastic vms created in the early days of the serial!!  Not sure if you've seen them!  If so, please disregard!

Love both of these vms because there are a lot earlier scenes!!

Arnav & Kushi - Love the way you lie (Aukaat) by Ashwinkharat
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho8m0JJZ8Us[/YOUTUBE]

arnav&khushi | khuda jaane yeh kyun hua hai by khushix
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joyQoYofxo0[/YOUTUBE]

katelyn,

don't know how to thank you for these... you know this is asr and khushi to me. they don't give me dhak dhak, just goose bumps along my shin. dhak dhak other things might have given me in my life... but this sensation.. on my shin, sometimes my shoulders or upper arm, or riding up my forearm... this was what was completely new to me. i started watching around diwali... and the combination of sensations used to catch me unawares... sometimes worry me. was i ok?

i know everyone loves them in love and out and expressive about it... lots of vms on that also that whole remarriage thing. but for me, they were this, which is why anything worked. for me, their marriage was only that temple wedding... touched, sparked, and blessed by a feeling that had no name but a terrifying compulsion... you couldn't walk away from it. thank you so very much... as i think through my ff, entering thoughts of asr and khushi once more... i must find this intensity. this loveliness of two young people who had to hate had to love.

thanks, dear kate.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Wow, I've recently found some fantastic vms created in the early days of the serial!!  Not sure if you've seen them!  If so, please disregard!

Love both of these vms because there are a lot earlier scenes!!

Arnav & Kushi - Love the way you lie (Aukaat) by Ashwinkharat
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho8m0JJZ8Us[/YOUTUBE]

arnav&khushi | khuda jaane yeh kyun hua hai by khushix
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joyQoYofxo0[/YOUTUBE]

Thnx Kat ...I was missing this fun...these are awesome.⭐️...it seems yesterday we were there ...these two are driving me nuts...sometimes.Thnx for sharing...YES Kat is back😊

Glad you enjoyed your break...love these new emotion little fellas you are using😊