Posted: 10 years ago
Beautiful update...

Beautiful ending...

I totally Loved it!!!

Superb!
Anarocksick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Hii! Sorry for catching up with this one so late.

I just got done with reading the 1st chapter and ..I loved it, dammit! I had planned to read all three chapters and then comment. But the first chapter was so bloody brilliant that it deserved a comment of its own.

Really loved reading it. You wonderfully described Khushi's pain and angst. Sheetal track was a pain to watch through and that was because we all had placed our feet in Khushi's shoes. But behind all the bullshit they had shown in that track, somewhere I felt that they got all the feelings right. It was well portrayed.

And I loved that you took up that part and made it better. My heart broke for Khushi I read that she had planned so much for Arnav, and how she couldn't succeed in completing it just because she saw her husband with her.

The picture of the husband you've created is so real. I guess these things happen, no? Men often take their wives for granted thinking they already love them...so why bother with flowery stuff? But that doesn't mean they love their wives any less. But of course, the wife gets it all wrong. And it isn't her fault either. They also need to be reminded from time to time that they are being loved. But who'll teach these husbands that sweet nothings are that is needed? A compliment here and there, maybe a light conversation after work?

Nanhe ji  has a story of his own? I always felt that they should have shown something like that in the show. Behind the facade of the family clown I knew there was a man with feelings buried somewhere inside him.

Last part of the chapter is my favorite πŸ˜‰ Can you blame me? Now off to read the rest.
Anarocksick thumbnail
Chapter 2:

I loved the passion of the love making and I loved the passion with which they fought.

Words...words words... when will understand what words mean to women? Funny how his carelessly used words which probably should have gotten her more aroused only killed it for her and made her cry instead.

To be very honest... I hated Arnav in this chapter. Too much ego going on. But it was very real.

There are men like Arnav for whom ego mean a hell lot. Words are thrown carelessly and they hurt like daggers. He knew his words were going to hurt Khushi and YET he used them to hide is guilt. But it hurt him too. It was so obvious.

But he messed it big time.
Anarocksick thumbnail
Chapter 3 (a)

I'm quite speechless here. And wait... are my eyes watery? *runs to get a box of tissues*

This was very emotional. LIKE very. I have always loved NK, but after reading this... my respect for him increased. His act was so mature... I'm so proud oh him. Can't explain how brilliantly you wrote this chapter, H. Some of the things NK said were so intelligent and soo big for a man in love to do. Now it might sound funny... but I must say it... you've made NK such a nice human being.

To give up on ones love in different, to see your love married to your own cousin can be so hard. He saw their marriage crumbling, he had his chance, and yet he decided to be a bigger man and help his cousin. Seriously, gotta love NK.

I want to say more, but I'm afraid it'd end up sounding the same. So I'll stop here for this chapter.

This comment was obviously dedicated to NK <3
Edited by Anarocksick - 10 years ago
Anarocksick thumbnail
Chapter 3 (b)

I think this chapter gave me diabetes. πŸ˜† bohot hi zada sweet-sweet ho gaya.

I was shocked to see Sheetal's behavior... but then she's a bitch so was pretty understandable.

Here I want to thank NK (I mean you) for knocking some sense into Arnav's head. And I LOVED the change in him. How understanding he became and how gentle and nice he was with Khushi? I loved him in this chapter. All the disappointment from the chapter 2 is gone now.

I loved how he stood up for his wife, not just against Sheetal but against his family as well. #Respect!

And do I even need to tell how I liked their make-up scene? Again... very real. I love how Khushi didn't forgive him easily and Arnav understood it. And I loved how Arnav said he won't let her go anywhere away from. I loved the understanding between them there. They know each other too well.

"I hate you!! I hate you! You are a bad person!! Go and chase after that Sheetal.. GO! Why are you here!?!? You don't like me! You are ashamed of me! And you think that you had to compromise when you married me, right? Then fine! I will set you free from this marriage! I wish it were just another 6-month contract! At least it would have been over!! I wouldn't have been so sad! But its okay.. you are free now. I will leave your house soon. You can marry anyone you want to. Go to parties with anyone.. Have dinner with anyone.." ---- These are my favourite lines. Loved it. So much emotions in these words. Love, loved it!

So everything fell back into place? I do love a happy ending at the end of the day. Who doesn't? To be honest, Arnav's wasn't a jerk at all. We often say the harshest thing only to the people we love. Most people aren't black and white, they're grey. And Arnav is a fine example. But he deserves a happy ending too, doesn't it? But he better not hurt Khushi again πŸ˜ƒ

Anarocksick thumbnail
Okay so I ended up commenting for all the chapters separately πŸ˜† But I truly loved this fiction and all the chapters deserved separate comments.

Really great work, H πŸ€— It made me miss the show so much...but in a good away. Absolutely loved this piece of work! Hum aapke pakka wala fan ban gaye!
zayana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love it... your story literary touch my heart... dis was an awesome story i read till now...
U showed khushi arnav & n.k emotition briliantily... i loved it...
Bhooma01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really REALLY woud like to read a story where Khushi does not forgive ASR so easily.

I LOVED your story and definitely want to read more of your work. But, she forgave him too easily. In the show too.
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Loved it!
Loed the way NK knocked some sense into Arnav!
loved the way Arnav gave a boot to Sheetal!
Loved the way Arnav shut his family!
Loved the way Khushi gave vent to her feelings!
It was a wonderful story with a fabulous narration.
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
what an amazing ss...
jerk arnav...poor khushi n smart NK...
loved each n every part...
u really amaze me Helee...i never knew someone could write so well n u r the most versatile writer here...
i loved NK's character in this story...
finally arnav sudhar hi gaya!!!