πŸ‘
Posted: 10 years ago
Loved it up to Part 3A. 
Then somehow, it fell short. 
Arnav as usual, got off to easy! 
Didn't feel his remorse at all!
Ah well...
OMFG!!! That was freaking roller coater ride!! Phewww..!!!!

U knw..i could actually FEEL Khushi's pain!!! That poor thing!!!

And Arnav was such a world class jerkkk!!!! JERK! ugghhh!!!

NK?? OMG...NK LOVES Khushi?? KHUSHI???? Poor guy..!!! Hes a gem!!

Thank god fr NK to actually knock some sense into Arnav!!!

But...MY Arnav wouldnt have gone THAT far...woh bhi uss sheetal ke ssath!! NO WAY!!!

U were brilliant yaar!! absolutely brilliant..thus is my first comment on ur wrk and i m gonna comment more!!! I lived THIS...completely!!!

p.s- i wud hav been heart broken if u wud hav sepearted ArShi!!!
I wish khushi left arnav and become confident, and moved on while arnav is left behind with nothing but regrets.  I wished that khushi did not forgive him as he has always taken her for granted.  His last conversation and leaving her doubt herself and her worth should have been the last straw that broke khushi.  I wished that nk helped her to bring herself together.
However, liked your story a lot and enjoyed reading it.
Thank you.
Wonderful story.
The last part was the best.
Khushi was lucky that she had best friend Cum body guard NK who gives sense to arnav n he recognized his mistake that khushi is not meant to be taken granted.
Like the way arnav lashes out sheetal in his famous ASR style.
And after that their relation grew more stronger n the best part was that arnav helped a lot to vanished all the unnecessary khushi fears and doubts.
Beautiful work.
wonderful story...very good portrayal of any young woman's insecurities 
i loved it... very nice ...
You very effectively reminded me off the times that made me Hate Arnav. Very much.

I'll be honest with you because I usually always am. I did not like the ending.

Maybe it's just me. Maybe it's because I know that's not how things work out in real life.

Honestly, it was the rest of the chapters of this story, which I liked, no, loved. I remember at times during the Sheetal track, I judged Khushi, forgetting all that she had done, that she was human, that she had feels, that she doesn't express herself like others do.

And I'm so glad I took the time to read this. It was very worth it. It reminded me so much of how easily people take things for granted.

There was nothing overplayed or anything underplayed in the way you portrayed Khushi and her feelings. It was so perfect, so relatable, so real. (Maybe that's why I loved it so much)

I had always wanted to see this NK in the show against Arnav. The scene between NK and Arnav was so brilliant. NK's words were just amazing, Arnav needed that.

My problem with the ending is not the happily ever after, they're my favorite, I hate sad endings. But I just felt Arnav just deserved to suffer a bit more. When you had Khushi asked to go visit Buaji, I wished she would. Arnav needed to come home to a empty room, an empty house. He needed to die a little on the inside just like he had been killing Khushi this entire time.

Just that. Otherwise this was perfect. There was bound to be a happy ending because...

Khushi will always go back to Arnav... Kyunki Khushi ke bina koi Arnav nahi hai... He's Khushi's. Bas.

But I did like how at the end there was still an uncertainty within Khushi, it provided some more of that realism because countless heartbreaks can't be forgotten in such a short time, especially when they were by the same person, over and over again.

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." - Dairy.

Because every time Arnav broke her heart, she could only remember how he was sweet and loving only to snatch it away, harshly, painfully.

Thank you, Helii baby, for writing this story. <3
Edited by Titaliya_AP - 10 years ago
beautiful, so well written. I really felt bad for Khushi and NK was so sweet.