Three's a Crowd *Last Part P15* - Page 13

Posted: 10 years ago

Thank you for the PMs, Helee… nice to know your chuckles didn't spoil your sister's beauty sleep 😆!

Well Khushi's utter confusion at Arnav's blow hot blow cold attitude is understandable! Khushi looking around for his laptop when she was made to sit on the recliner was a nice touch, as was her wish he would smile more often in her presence. Khushi always keeping her pain and turmoil hidden from her family is heart-breaking, and they are one clueless bunch not to see what's happening under their very noses! Lovely wordplay: Ever since THAT woman had entered our home, I had been on a backburner- not raw, but not yet cooked… Payal's 'betrayal' hurts the most… is she so oblivious to Khushi's pain or is trying to keep her in-laws happy her ultimate goal in life? Well, what a family! They don't notice or couldn't care less about Khushi's pain but start whining and throwing accusations the moment Sheetal and Aarav so much as flinch! "Mom, please tell aunty that I am sorry… I don't want to go away…" quite a pushy kid! See, because of your careless words Aarav felt bad and we all misunderstood the situation… that simply took the cake; rather than apologising to Khushi for throwing baseless accusations her way [and she has every right to feel aggrieved at these parasites!], again they focus on Aarav and Sheetal! What was I supposed to do now? Right… make tea… Khushi has been turned into a glorified servant! The whole tea making disaster clearly indicates her soul-destroying anguish and hopelessness. Even if Arnavji would have been here, I doubt he would have stood up for me, considering his wrath from before… what a shattering conclusion to come to about one's husband! "One more word, Sheetal, and I will personally throw you out of the house." Finally, the lion roars! ASR walked into his home with as much swagger as a lion has as he stalks up to the dead deer his lioness has killed…  somehow I found this image of arrogance quite hilarious! Before I forget, love your notion of Khushi never addressing or thinking of Sheetal by her name… the latter doesn't deserve the respect of being known by her name! "ENOUGH! Everyone! I will not have you say one word against my wife, that too in favor of that woman!" Though a tad late, Arnav grew a spine and found the voice to stand up for his wife against all the pesky twittering by the women in his family! Helee, nice of you not to put the complete blame on the other woman [something quite common in our serials and films], and to make Arnav admit he was equally to blame for the whole fiasco. Khushi zoning out in the midst of all this clearly shows how overwrought and confused she is. She knows instinctively that NK has helped her and is worried because his attempt to return her lost happiness for her hasn't brought her complete joy as she is still filled with doubts: Above all that, what if he saw the doubt in my eyes and felt bad that his efforts didn't work much? What if he felt bad? Truly poignant! Khushi always thinks of others: the moment she recollects herself and sees Arnav kneeling before her, his wellbeing is uppermost in her mind. Damn pleased to see the floodgates opening and Khushi giving vent to her hurt and anger: You stole my heart and broke it. I had picked up the pieces and was trying to tape it together, but you simply HAD to break it again, didn't you? Expresses a world of pain! Thank god Arnav had the sense to admit his need for her, rather than just stating that he loves her with all his heart and soul. Khushi knows Arnav is her weakness and she is nothing without him: Yes, that is what it is. I keep falling in love with him again and again. The same man. The monster. The laad governor. My laad governor… very moving words!

Khushi's shock on learning of NK's love for her is understandable, as is her fear and justification that she hadn't done anything to give rise to that love… after all, she has suffered a lot from another's obsession and the blame that fell on her! Kudos to NK for deciding that his friendship with Khushi is most important and also for having the courage to still believe in love, despite his first love being unrequited! Khushi's thoughts immediately flying to Lavanya as a potential candidate was cute. So, clueless, clingy Di finally saw some sense… my sympathies with Aman, though 😛! Khushi gradually regaining her trust in Arnav and accepting his love has been nicely portrayed… nice to see Khushi still riddled by doubts and Arnav having to work on their relationship. A very heart-warming conclusion!

I really wanted Khushi to know about NK's feeling towards her because after the last part I kinda had this deep respect for NK. And Arnav's outburst was worth it. Sheetal had to be shown her true place. 😊

Sometimes verbal assurance of your feelings is necessary. It only deepens the bonds to greater depths. Good to see a filmy Arnav eh. 😉
Edited by sk2405 - 10 years ago
Read both parts now, thanks for the quick two update in a day i loved it very much. Finally arnav realize his mistake due to NK and ask forgiveness to khushi and sheetal plan get backfire. Its nice that that he give sheetal other apartment to live otherwise she create more problems. Love the ending part. Now he is spending more time to her. Loved it. I can't get enough of your writing wanted to read more and more. Write such nice stories more in future. I would love to read it. Thanks a lot for pm helee.🤗
Great update Helee! But Khushi was too easy on him... 😒
For 3A.

Now ironically, Arnav lashed out at Khushi, deeming her as an insecure fool who doesnt know how to stand by his side and here he himself lost his bearings when he gets to know of someone else loving his wife. The update totally belonged to NK.. And I lovved the last few lines. And also, I've realized that I have fallen in love with him. =) ;)
Most well written chapter of this series.
For last part-

be it a passionate or plutonic relationship, communication is really important and taking the loved one for granted is very hurtful. M glad Arnav realized this and his rather jerk behaviour. I kind of expected the making up scene to have played out differently but then its your story to tell. I loved it. Sheetal being shown her place.. And what do I say about the family! All i can say is that glad they got their senses back. ;) most importantly Payal.

Lavanya and Aman?! And our NK.? Me and him.? <3
;)

so? More angst shots, will ya?
i am so glad that someone other than Khushi dare to question Arnav. Frankly I didn't expect NK being so bold and knock some senses into Arnav...
All in all love this TS. hope to read some more in future. Thanks for the PM
As always beautiful H...
Loved the lion roar... when he does something it has to be 100 percent may be hate, may be love, or may be regret to its fullest, i really missed his blast to sheetal in ipk it was thanda not suitable to his ASR aura. So here one more revised track from you.
NK... yeah we should buy him girlfriend, its high time and also he is getting risky for us now that he got gut to stand to ASR.
That was amazing so when we are getting new one will wait for it come soon dear.
you should be awaded with oscar fab potray of feeling and hats off to NK...no doubt it was strupendiously mind bogling update...wish u write more...may god bless u
Nicely wrapped up , thank you .