Three's a Crowd *Last Part P15* - Page 14

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow this is one brilliant story and a fantastic take on Sheetal's track. Just amazing work Helee, read all three in one go and it is sheer brilliance! The way you wrote the chapter, simply Superb! And not fair, you made my NK cry in the end but still, I loved this intense chapter. Great reality check for Arnav and my heart goes to Khushi, she was one selfless lover, so true that women forgives such big mistakes but fight for forgetting the anniversaries! I wish show had you as their CV and it would have been awesome to see this mind-blowing scene in the show! Fabulous chapter, it actually touched my heart Smile

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nyc part
i think khushi should not forgive him easily...arnav should repent...
thanks for the pm
Twinkle
Edited by Happytwinkle - 8 years ago
nice dearSmile

nk is niceBig smile

he made arnav realize hs mistakeStar
Nand Kishore Sharma I love you damnit Embarrassed 
finally NK made him realise his mistakes... 
eagerly waiting for the wooing part but I dun want Khushi to forgive him that easily...
brilliant update
thanks for the PM
Loved it.. Will cmnt after lunch. Till then Resd
Nice part. Loved the way you ended the story.
ohhh i loved it... this was a  perfect ending... neither dramatic, but succinct and powerpacked... .. i have officially fallen in love with NK...he has been the star of this story for me...had it not been for him, i would have given up on arnav... sheetal was finally shown the door... she was being bloody witch  who should have been long back packed to bermuda triangle islands...Angry

and the family members have not been less of a jerk...anjali is sttupid, she had proved it time and again and her sugary demeanor has always irked me... payal has been another spineless...am glad that they have  been dealt with...sometimes i have wondered whether it was wise on part of khushi to sacrifice for these two ladies in the show.. coz they are undeserving...but it had to happen...Dead
and then comes arnav becoming more attentive, loving caring and more considerate for K's feelings was really nice...hope he learnt a lesson and intends to remain that way always and forever...

overall a lovely piece of work