rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
That was a lovely story!
Loved it dear.
Tanu_96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You wrote it so well! I had tears in my eyes reading the initial parts. poor NK, Sacrificed his love :'(.
Well that's what love is. letting go the person you love! Because if that person belongs to you, he/she will come back :)
I loved how sheetal was thrown off RM & at last how everything was perfect!
After all, everything ends well :)
sarita_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Just read the entire thing.
Wow, wow and wow...
This was amazing!!
You portrayed the characters effortlessly.

1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great story.
Touches the heart. Very emotional.
NK is a darling.
Loved the guy.
He so deserves Khushi.
And Khushi deserves him.
But she loves Arnav.
Arnav has redeemed himself, but he really was mean to Khushi.

dmg123 thumbnail

Awesome awesome!!

Seriously adored NK in this!!

Great job!
Hot.Pink.Heels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This is probably one of the finest pieces I've read on the Sheetal track.
I love the way you portrayed the trouble in Arnav and Khushi's marriage and focused solely on them.

I was fighting tears throughout, for Khushi's insecurities and hurt, for NK's broken dreams, for Arnav's guilt. But I simply couldn't control myself when NK helped Arnav win Khushi once again.

If he would have seen NK then, he would have noticed the upturned face gazing at the sky- slightly smiling. The tear that was running down his right cheek would have told a different story altogether. NK whispered softly, "Nand Kishore Sharma! Well done!"

I think my heart broke a little just then.
All of their individual situations and emotions were put into words beautifully. I loved NK's role in the whole story. He literally returned Arnav his Khushi, sacrificing his own love for his love's happiness.
Arnav also went through a wonderful transformation. He grew as a person and learned to share his life with his better half.

Beautifully written :)

shakrobaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another mind blowing work,
I cried for Khushi n her best friend Nand Kishor Sharma,
NK a genuine person, a true friend.
Loved the way he talked with Arnav,
Thanks for this wonderful SS.
simi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This was reallly really realllyyy awesome... I will go ahead and say the best pice written on Sheetal track... :D
I am and will always be on side of Arnav and khushi humesha sath rahenge group saying tht may i just say Nand Kishore Sharma I love u.. U were the rockstar of the ss..🤗
I mean really he was just wayyy too awesome.. No i didn't want khushi to choose him over Arnav.. but him being wht he is and  actually manning up at the correct tym is wht made him The NK. In case la didn't agree to actually pair up wit nk i am available😳 
the second best char have to be khushi.. I mean the way he actually finally spoke  up before arnav and didn't just allow him or the whole raizada family for the matter take her granted was just awesomeee.. a big hug for her
3rd awesome was ASR. I mean after NK made him see some sense he did made up for his mistakes. and tht too in a ASRish way with sheetal ahd arnavish way of khushi..One can't really not see the love arnav showered khushi with😳 Tht;s the arnav I am in love with...😳
and the ending just left me with a warm feeling in my heart.. It was sooo adorable with eveyrone having the happily ever afters.. Akash bhaiya gets a hug too.. 🤗
I just realized i wrote a paragraph.. Sorry if my loong comment bothered u 
Scheherazade. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I can tell, oh so many reasons, that I can tell why you were so insistent about this one. And I think I'm going to bank it away in my archives titled keep going back to.

I just never get done telling you about all the times your writing fills in the gaps for the sequences and situations in the show itself. But this must be the trump card yet. The kind of solidarity I felt with you, reading this piece outdid itself many times over. Because there is no count of the number of times I felt this over the edge frustration during the Sheetal track, with the way the CVs dealt with it. With the kind of liberties they took in making Arnav get away with... well, in my opinion, his worst treatment towards Khushi. I suppose no one in particular will agree, because he dished out much more blatantly the wrong side of him for Khushi in the months before. But the Sheetal track actually happens after all is well. And I'm not saying the all is well is any sort of end unto itself. But the writing of Arnav's attitude and character in this sequence was - to me - the most offensive of all his shades, wrt Khushi. We'd been given an Arnav in love but in denial. An Arnav in love that lacked trust. An Arnav in love who couldn't sort his past from his present. An Arnav in thick dilemma of priorities. But an Arnav "in love" who doesn't seem cognizant of when his casual jesting crosses the line and becomes, insulting, if I may, was for me the most repelling. Perhaps he came across as "indulgent" to most viewers of the show, post their happy wedding; to me, he was more patronizing, more often, than I could stand. And quoting NK from your TS - who wouldn't love a character like Khushi? - the fact that Arnav not only claims to love her, but claims his love and life can't do without her existence, by this point, made his.. attitude towards - let's call it - or spontaneous opinion perhaps, of Khushi, condescending, and not "cute" as the CVs and PH tried to ship it.

Anywho. Rant aside. I'm very, very glad you wrote this piece. Frankly, I don't even care what kind of character shade Sheetal was, or could have been given. She could have been the nicest person, who was genuinely wronged by Arnav at some point, and I would have the same opinion of the track. Because my issue was always centered around Arnav's behaviour towards Khushi post their wedding, at large. At far too many instances. I suppose the CVs may have intended to show that there was a gap between Arnav and Khushi as individuals - and I would have been happy to view a mature handling of issues resulting from that. But what they eventually executed was rather belittling, of Khushi's worth, and of Arnav's proclaimed love. So thank you, for re-doing it, cleaning it up, and giving it a deserved due! 👏 👏 👏
Crazy4Sobti thumbnail
I requested a dear friend to recommend something good to read and she sent me here and I thankful to her for referring this story. Anu (Anupama.) thank you so much!!
This is brilliant no doubt about it but I would say BOLD too; for making NK an underdog, clearing show Khushi's insecurities and not shying away from the shortcomings of Arnav. Khushi and Arnav may be leads but end of the day they are humans and no human is perfect. 

This is one of the best story I read on Sheetal's track. The title itself is so apt!! You are right in a relationship "Three is a crowd". No matter how mature and understanding a couple are the moment a third person enters in a relationship the insecurities and trust issues crop up. Arnav clearly didn't see Khushi's pain and insecurities and took her for granted. Khushi let her insecurities, circumstances and family get better of her and suffered. I was pleasantly surprised to see NK come out so strong and show Arnav the right place and bruise his ego. Go NK!! 

I am proud of Arnav that he didn't let his ego take the lead and took control of the situation and gave Khushi her rightful place that she deserves. 

Strange are the ways of love, it makes u fall for the same person even if they hurt you again , you forgive them in a blink. 

No matter what Arnav and Khushi belong to each other!! 
Edited by Crazy4Sobti - 10 years ago