Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@Durga and Anita

Thnx dear I am much better.I think...speedy recovery don't know but yes Durga next week PEACEis coming in life for a while till September.
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

@DurgaS

Congrats on becoming a GOLDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Anita.
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Episode 129!!!!!!!

Arnav is putting on the necklace on La not breaking eye contact. La is in her dream world and does not notice through the mirror that arnav is only looking at khushi.  Arnav is looking away because for obvious reasons. Arnav said I gave the necklace you like to la, I hope tum he koi farak nahi padtha. Khushi looks up and and is shocked and hurt (this girl is strong, I would have been like farak padtha hai damn it a long time ago, kudos to her). La hugs him again (calming myself down)  and said it is like it is pretty   Lavanya is happy and shows Anjali that arnav bought her this necklace. Everyone is happy. And khushi is hurt. Shyam calls Anjali and she told them that they got the jewelry and said that they got it from the place he recommended and not Motilaal (hhhmmm something is fishy there, I guess he does not want Anjali to know he bought a ring after he lied to her about it). Anjali said that they have to go to the store to pick out clothes. She asked Arnav and Arnav was about to deny going but he then saw khushi's uncomfortable face and decided to take them. He turns to see Khushi and Khushi also looks at him.

They arrive at the store (which look like a place in his office), La says thank you to ASR and khushi is walking in but her dupatta gets stuck on the door (no clue now it got stuck on that door handle, it is impossible, and the dupatta looks like it was tied to the handle). She tries to get it off and arnav sees her struggling and walks off. That shocks khushi because he always helped her with that kind of stuff even in anger but not this time. She finally gets it off and goes into the store. Anjali bumps inot motilal and invites him to the engagement. He asked if they bought the jewelry and it is awkward turtle time because Anjali has to tell him that they got the jewelry from somewhere else. He assumes that Anjali did not like the rings shyam gave her. Anjali is like what ring'he is like you know that simple one, he bought it a few days ago for you.  Anjali gets a Flashback of the time when he said that he did not buy a ring. She plays is off by saying oh that ring it is nice. And said that they got jewelry from the other place because it was closer. And he said it's all cool but for the wedding be sure to buy from my store (I made it sound threatening but it was not). Anjali went to thinking mode. Khushi gets Anjali out of her own world and tells her that la is calling her. Anjali gets a call form nani that the cators is at the RM and wants to meet her.  Anjali said to tell him that I will come home to see him.  La is showing arnav some saris. Arnav and khushi keep glancing at each other.  Anjali tells them that she has to go home, khushi said that she will go with her (I know she just wants to get away from arnav). Anjali said that you stay here because you have more knowledge about clothes (so close). Arnav offered to drop her but Anjali said that she will go alone (she wants alone time after the news she got, I hope her brain is working now). Arnav was like atleast let me drop you to the car or  I guess a taxi since they came in arnav's car and they leave.

La tell khushi to try this outfit on and khushi said it is your engagement so you try it on. La was not hearing anything and tells khushi that you must try it on. Khushi wears the outfit and la said she looks pretty and undoes her hair and makes khushi look at herself while she tries on her clothes.

Khushi is in the dressing room area with the mirror and arnav comes and his radar goes off and is just mesmerized by her. Khushi's radar goes off a moment later and notices arnav is looking at her. RABBA VEY.

credit goes to the maker

Arnav walks up to khushi and conscious she covers herself with her dupatta. he moves his hand forward (I thought he was going to moves the hair out of her face, judging by the way he was looking at her). Khush moves back. Arnav notices that and grabs the price. Arnav says the dress is not that bad but too bad that you and your fiance cannot afford this dress, what a pity, by the way the dress is like 34999 rupees (I think, which sounds super expensive). Arnav said that I am in a nice mood so what the hell I will by this as your engagement gift and tell that to your fiancee but since you are did so much from me and it as a tip rather than a gift.  Khushi looks at him in shock because those were some harsh words.  Her eyes are becoming glassy and takes the tag from his hand. She said that she does not want it and thanks for asking and she tells him that the dress is not that bad and it is nothing special and I don't like like this (during her whole response you can see arnav's smug smirk dropping which each word that she said). Arnav seems like he was about to respond but could not say anything. And his phone rang. He picks it off and leaves looking at khushi in disbelief, it sure was not disgust.

credit goes to the maker

Khushi is standing the upset and sad. La comes and said that none of her dress looks good and she finds one and tells her that she is going to try this white one she found (in her happiness she ignored khushi's sadness and her unresponsiveness).  Khushi sits on the chair thinking about those harsh words arnav just flung at her. Arnav sees her sad and talking on the phone.  La said that she feels like she is in a dream world and her heart beats fast all the time (which sounds very unhealthy and she should check that out). Khushi responds saying that staying in the dream world is good because in the real world only hearts break and looks at the price tag. A tear drops on the tag.  Arnav sees this and she is feeling bad about what he said. His eyes are tearing up because he knows that her heartbreak is due to him.  He goes forward but he is not able to comfort her because he does not know how to apologize for what he said and he just clenches his fist and closes his eyes to calm himself down and leaves from there.  After he left khushi felt that someone was there. But she is disappointed when no one was there

credit goes to teh maker

Nani, Mami and Anjali are in the living room. And Anjali asks about the sweets lost in her own thoughts.  Mami asks her what happened and why are you repeating for sweets.  Nani asks what happened but Anjali avoids the topic.  She tries to call shyam and mami is like oh damad ji is not picking up the phone (well that is part of the reason). Anjali calls the courthouse and asks for advocate shyam forgot his middle name jha and that person repsonds saying that shyam did not come to court today. Anjali is worried (please use your brain).

In the dressing room, khushi is helping la with her outfit. La asked where arnav is and said that he must of gotten an important call.  La's phone rings and asks khushi to pick it up.  Khushi goes to get it and finds out it is arnav's call, she is apprehensive to pick up.  La is like who is it, khushi said it's arnav and asked her to answer it.  Khushi takes the call up hands the phone to la but she asks her to put it on speaker. Arnav informs la that he is leaving. He stammers saying me dukh nahi'I mean mein rukha nahi jayenga, I can't stay (you can still see the tears in his eyes. I love how he was stammering, he knows that he did a wrong, he could not even think of a proper excuse so he kept going on about how he has to go) so I told the people on the counter that I can't pay so you can leave with your stuff (it must be nice to be rich.). arnav hangs up and thinks about what khushi said about the real world breaking hearts. The episode ends with arnav's sad/tense/distressed face. Will Arnav redeem himself????

Edited by ..Anita.. - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

congratualtions.
 you have become all gold.

loved the idea to put all the analysis episode wise all in one place.

Aww... thanks Sohara. This is lovely. 😃  
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indi52

^^^ hi anita,

sorry for typos... i am the typo queen teehee. ok, i get your feelings about garima... yeah she is too swayed by the forceful buaji, but maybe she'd so torn between different pressures, and her shashi ji not well is shaking her up a bit... but i get what ya mean...

they wrote so well those days... sigh.

that makes sense about garima, never thought about it like that...
as for the writing...they are really good the build up part and they just fizzle out on the climax (there are so many examples of that in the show)
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Time is very short. What can we do? My mind is blank right now to think up new stuff. At the most I can think of that poem I wrote sometime back. Maybe that can be added. I think Supriya can make an edit. If we want to send it as a team, we have to pool in all ideas by tonight atleast. And, it has to be sent to an email address, so who is going to volunteer to send it via their email id?

Meanwhile, can we find out from Team Sarun if we can send as a team or not? Because we have to mention name and countries, too.

Can modify this a little bit, BS is the third person in here, can change that.

Meanwhile, I'll see if I can write some lines for SI as well.

Ok, altered poem for BS and another one for SI, both are ready. What next?

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Time is very short. What can we do? My mind is blank right now to think up new stuff. At the most I can think of that poem I wrote sometime back. Maybe that can be added. I think Supriya can make an edit. If we want to send it as a team, we have to pool in all ideas by tonight atleast. And, it has to be sent to an email address, so who is going to volunteer to send it via their email id?

Meanwhile, can we find out from Team Sarun if we can send as a team or not? Because we have to mention name and countries, too.

Can modify this a little bit, BS is the third person in here, can change that.

Meanwhile, I'll see if I can write some lines for SI as well.

i would surely do an edit...
i don mind sending it through my id as well
nd the words shld be only of 50 words (i would do the edit based on tht)
Durga the poem nd edit can't be sent by same person...
so we can divide it into 2 nd send it

i hav sent them a msg on FB askin if we can send it as a team...they r yet to reply

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episode 131

season has certainly changed in ipk, wasn't this man just telling that girl she means nothing to him only last evening? and he was yelling to make sure she got the point... or was it to ensure he got the point... well, someone got the point hopefully. the intensity of it, from episode 124 and "yeh humari sagaai ki angoothi hai" right up to yesterday was simply finishing us off. though i have to say, i loved being killed this way... slow, painful death with just the right amount of extreme asr gussa.

but ipk writers have great instincts, they play us beautifully. they take us to deep shaking up sort of emotions, and when they suss we could do with a break, in fact a break is essential, otherwise we wouldn't feel the depth deeply enough, they pull a little string and whoosh the curtain of light frothiness falls and away we go to another world, knowing the other one waits there and we'll be back some day.

after all, if it were monsoon all year round would we write songs to the rain?

looks like after that tempest of rage, something was cleansed. and a quietly sliding door opened his highness's dil or dimaag to some basic truth lurking within. the man apologised, though stealth style, and then even as he held his fiance in his arms, looked longingly at the girl leaving the room. once upon a time she had shown her turmoil at the same sight via escaping tear, this time it was his turn to show his uncontrollable feelings, also not formally taken note of.

formally, they belong to other people. but when it comes to a sense of ownership... chame to you.

what i truly appreciate is that our writers are not irresponsible. lightness too is put to great use, both to take story forward, and to expand on that pyaar and its many nuances. rarely have i seen humour so cool yet useful. of course, delivered by actors who seemed to balk at nothing. how they switched from tear making stuff to giggle giving without the intense chemistry between these two beings ever leaving the scene. even rabba ve was not necessary to feel that.

okay, the episode.

akash is wearing his clothes inside out... an ipk way of hinting at lau... remember khushi ji with her other way round kurta? "akash itna blush kyun kar rahe ho.. koi hot date hai ..." why's akash blushing, hot date, huh? la's prattle always makes me grin. when she's not turned into an idiot by writers, she's kinda the closest to "normal" among all. i love the way she calls khushi to do this or that... peremptory yet loving; a girl brought up in a well off family with servants all around... generous of heart because she's always got more than enough... not mean spirited, not too deep maybe, but remarkable in her own way... lots of potential (i remember that phrase from childhood, such a sevennties way of saying it). the only thing missing from her life was love. a man's forever sort of love.

and that she seeks from a man who is more than capable of it, but alas, she doesn't trigger that feeling in him. for that he needs the jhatka of gota, the tadka of "woh santre ka juice nahin mila na," a sprinkling of pompom, a generous dash of "phree biskut," some ramanchi, and other such mysterious things.

"di, chamkili ab tak kyun nahin ayee..." why isn't chamkili here yet, wonders la, again helpfully reminding him of the one that shines and beckons... he remembers her drenched yet composed little voice saying, i know my being here or not makes no difference, "main janta hoon hamare hone ya na hone se..." he needs to get out of the house...

found that reaction interesting... the restlessness, the need to get away.

akash is khoya khoya chand (sorry no translation, or maybe... lost lost moon?)... fixing hair... fretting, nervous. his bro, the imperturbable raizada is wondering what's wrong with his placid sweet akash. a funny scene with a decidedly male what the air.

when asr's "main tumse meeting ke bare mein pooch raha hoon..." i am asking you a question, gets akash's "pata nahi wo kya jawab dengi..." don't know what she'll say... the deal making off to work guy can't take it, thsi daftness, "what are you saying?" and that look, one had to guffaw.

"bhai, meri shirt kaisi lag rahi hai?" bro, how's my shirt?

"mr sharma?" mr sharma, who?

"are you ok?" the look on asr's face.

9.40am  attack is on at gh too. payal dithers. khushi talks at cross purpose and a nice sequence in situational comedy style.

it was wonderful to see the gentle love story take off . and in its ambiance, the kya naam doon love story take several steps in the right direction, albeit with attendant yelling screaming laad governoring and khushikumarigupating too. dil dimaag wars came to the fore. and another four letter word got uncensored exposure... deal.

poor akash fumbles desperately over whether the client is "naya" or "nayi."

khushi chases her jiji with batwa, purse. always in ipk people forget things here and there. look what a mess that payal got jhalli into... and what mesmerising madness.

phone and forgotten things, how would ipk have managed without these.

akash buys gift for "client." "payal? payal kiske liye?" anklet for whom, wonders asr. this is too much... now he has to interfere ha ha.

"oh, hero, dekhke chal zara," hey, hero, watch where you go, warns the irate auto driver as asr crosses the road without looking left or right, chasing after akash. echoing laughter from me... yes, hero, you have no idea what you're rushing into.

"o madam paise dijiye!" miss kkg in her rush forgets to pay the auto man.

hero and madam set out on a mission interference.

while snake sets up candlelit black magic.

an episode that speaks of three pairs of lovers really, and shows us many sides of this crazy thing called pyaar.

akash so wants to give his, but the taker is terribly smote by life, afraid to reach out.

anjali is immersed in her feeling to a point she can't see what's what, again life's taken its toll and she wants an escape from reality. hiss knows that and uses precisely this weakness to stay close to his first love... cold hard cash. no wonder then when she asks in that candlelit room,
"yeh toh bataiye aaj kaunsa mauka hai jiska hum jashn mana rahe hain..." tell me then, what's the opportunity today that we celebrate, he replies "mauqa toh aap hain, raanisahiba..." the opportunity is you, raanisahiba. has a candlelit room ever felt more obscene, the breath of the beast upon the flames.

then there's hero and madam. who have no idea how much of a faraq they give.

"akash!" he calls out.

"jiji!" says she.

gust of wind.

and a beautiful turn toward each other... first notes of hm hm hm and his nasty little "tum!!" love the contrast in the feeling and the expressed tone of voice. layers again.

interestingly, when they return to the same scene after the break, the music is different. comedy is cued.

the what are you doing here altercation takes off. of course, she is not answerable to him, nor he to her, but who's to tell them that.

i am falling flat at the cuteness of the tycoon. instead of just shutting jhalli up with a scathing look, he is all aggression and fighting away. huh. can't walk away from jhalli, she really gets his goat, teehee. can he hear himself talk?

"mujhe tumhe jawab dene ki koi zaroorat nahin hai... mera jahan dil chahega main wahan jaaoonga, tumhe iss..." i don't need to give you an answer... wherever my heart wants i shall go...

your heart? er, did he mention his heart? my pulse rate is falling.

"chame to you," yells the english major.

"what?" yeah someone had to shut you up.

"same to you," m'lady has found her consonant.

"excuse me, table for two?" enter the hapless waiter. unconscious adder of fuel to fire.

"ji... 2... 2... ek inke liye or ek inke akad ke liye," yes, two two, one for him and one for his stubbornness.

the two, whose date our two are crashing, see each other and ting ting ting... sweet gentle love music in. mad love takes rest.

payal wants to be here yet not be here. akash is so open and generous, she has no idea how to escape. finally, he falls on his knees before her and in front of a restaurant full of people, declares his love...

no guile, no pride, only love. how can anyone deny that? and payal is almost swayed.

when...

hero and madam intrude. loudly and rudely. tch tch, no feel for lau, these two. feeling, khushi ji, feeling (sorry, i know i shouldn't have peeked into 135 and stolen your line, but really, can you see yourself here? and that tone of voice, sigh.)

a 2... 2... cute episode. and did she really say, "chame to you?" or i just misheard the whole thing? whatever.

DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

i would surely do an edit...
i don mind sending it through my id as well
nd the words shld be only of 50 words (i would do the edit based on tht)
Durga the poem nd edit can't be sent by same person...
so we can divide it into 2 nd send it

i hav sent them a msg on FB askin if we can send it as a team...they r yet to reply

Hmm... Ok. Anyone, typing in a message? Wonder if it will be possible to send in as a group. BTW, my two poems, one for BS and another for SI are ready. Posted about it just before your post.  

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 131

season has certainly changed in ipk, wasn't this man just telling that girl she means nothing to him only last evening? and he was yelling to make sure she got the point... or was it to ensure he got the point... well, someone got the point hopefully. the intensity of it, from episode 124 and "yeh humari sagaai ki angoothi hai" right up to yesterday was simply finishing us off. though i have to say, i loved being killed this way... slow, painful death with just the right amount of extreme asr gussa.

but ipk writers have great instincts, they play us beautifully. they take us to deep shaking up sort of emotions, and when they suss we could do with a break, in fact a break is essential, otherwise we wouldn't feel the depth deeply enough, they pull a little string and whoosh the curtain of light frothiness falls and away we go to another world, knowing the other one waits there and we'll be back some day.

after all, if it were monsoon all year round would we write songs to the rain?

looks like after that tempest of rage, something was cleansed. and a quietly sliding door opened his highness's dil or dimaag to some basic truth lurking within. the man apologised, though stealth style, and then even as he held his fiance in his arms, looked longingly at the girl leaving the room. once upon a time she had shown her turmoil at the same sight via escaping tear, this time it was his turn to show his uncontrollable feelings, also not formally taken note of.

formally, they belong to other people. but when it comes to a sense of ownership... chame to you.

what i truly appreciate is that our writers are not irresponsible. lightness too is put to great use, both to take story forward, and to expand on that pyaar and its many nuances. rarely have i seen humour so cool yet useful. of course, delivered by actors who seemed to balk at nothing. how they switched from tear making stuff to giggle giving without the intense chemistry between these two beings ever leaving the scene. even rabba ve was not necessary to feel that.

okay, the episode.

akash is wearing his clothes inside out... an ipk way of hinting at lau... remember khushi ji with her other way round kurta? "akash itna blush kyun kar rahe ho.. koi hot date hai ..." why's akash blushing, hot date, huh? la's prattle always makes me grin. when she's not turned into an idiot by writers, she's kinda the closest to "normal" among all. i love the way she calls khushi to do this or that... peremptory yet loving; a girl brought up in a well off family with servants all around... generous of heart because she's always got more than enough... not mean spirited, not too deep maybe, but remarkable in her own way... lots of potential (i remember that phrase from childhood, such a sevennties way of saying it). the only thing missing from her life was love. a man's forever sort of love.

and that she seeks from a man who is more than capable of it, but alas, she doesn't trigger that feeling in him. for that he needs the jhatka of gota, the tadka of "woh santre ka juice nahin mila na," a sprinkling of pompom, a generous dash of "phree biskut," some ramanchi, and other such mysterious things.

"di, chamkili ab tak kyun nahin ayee..." why isn't chamkili here yet, wonders la, again helpfully reminding him of the one that shines and beckons... he remembers her drenched yet composed little voice saying, i know my being here or not makes no difference, "main janta hoon hamare hone ya na hone se..." he needs to get out of the house...

found that reaction interesting... the restlessness, the need to get away.

akash is khoya khoya chand (sorry no translation, or maybe... lost lost moon?)... fixing hair... fretting, nervous. his bro, the imperturbable raizada is wondering what's wrong with his placid sweet akash. a funny scene with a decidedly male what the air.

when asr's "main tumse meeting ke bare mein pooch raha hoon..." i am asking you a question, gets akash's "pata nahi wo kya jawab dengi..." don't know what she'll say... the deal making off to work guy can't take it, thsi daftness, "what are you saying?" and that look, one had to guffaw.

"bhai, meri shirt kaisi lag rahi hai?" bro, how's my shirt?

"mr sharma?" mr sharma, who?

"are you ok?" the look on asr's face.

9.40am  attack is on at gh too. payal dithers. khushi talks at cross purpose and a nice sequence in situational comedy style.

it was wonderful to see the gentle love story take off . and in its ambiance, the kya naam doon love story take several steps in the right direction, albeit with attendant yelling screaming laad governoring and khushikumarigupating too. dil dimaag wars came to the fore. and another four letter word got uncensored exposure... deal.

poor akash fumbles desperately over whether the client is "naya" or "nayi."

khushi chases her jiji with batwa, purse. always in ipk people forget things here and there. look what a mess that payal got jhalli into... and what mesmerising madness.

phone and forgotten things, how would ipk have managed without these.

akash buys gift for "client." "payal? payal kiske liye?" anklet for whom, wonders asr. this is too much... now he has to interfere ha ha.

"oh, hero, dekhke chal zara," hey, hero, watch where you go, warns the irate auto driver as asr crosses the road without looking left or right, chasing after akash. echoing laughter from me... yes, hero, you have no idea what you're rushing into.

"o madam paise dijiye!" miss kkg in her rush forgets to pay the auto man.

hero and madam set out on a mission interference.

while snake sets up candlelit black magic.

an episode that speaks of three pairs of lovers really, and shows us many sides of this crazy thing called pyaar.

akash so wants to give his, but the taker is terribly smote by life, afraid to reach out.

anjali is immersed in her feeling to a point she can't see what's what, again life's taken its toll and she wants an escape from reality. hiss knows that and uses precisely this weakness to stay close to his first love... cold hard cash. no wonder then when she asks in that candlelit room,
"yeh toh bataiye aaj kaunsa mauka hai jiska hum jashn mana rahe hain..." tell me then, what's the opportunity today that we celebrate, he replies "mauqa toh aap hain, raanisahiba..." the opportunity is you, raanisahiba. has a candlelit room ever felt more obscene, the breath of the beast upon the flames.

then there's hero and madam. who have no idea how much of a faraq they give.

"akash!" he calls out.

"jiji!" says she.

gust of wind.

and a beautiful turn toward each other... first notes of hm hm hm and his nasty little "tum!!" love the contrast in the feeling and the expressed tone of voice. layers again.

interestingly, when they return to the same scene after the break, the music is different. comedy is cued.

the what are you doing here altercation takes off. of course, she is not answerable to him, nor he to her, but who's to tell them that.

i am falling flat at the cuteness of the tycoon. instead of just shutting jhalli up with a scathing look, he is all aggression and fighting away. huh. can't walk away from jhalli, she really gets his goat, teehee. can he hear himself talk?

"mujhe tumhe jawab dene ki koi zaroorat nahin hai... mera jahan dil chahega main wahan jaaoonga, tumhe iss..." i don't need to give you an answer... wherever my heart wants i shall go...

your heart? er, did he mention his heart? my pulse rate is falling.

"chame to you," yells the english major.

"what?" yeah someone had to shut you up.

"same to you," m'lady has found her consonant.

"excuse me, table for two?" enter the hapless waiter. unconscious adder of fuel to fire.

"ji... 2... 2... ek inke liye or ek inke akad ke liye," yes, two two, one for him and one for his stubbornness.

the two, whose date our two are crashing, see each other and ting ting ting... sweet gentle love music in. mad love takes rest.

payal wants to be here yet not be here. akash is so open and generous, she has no idea how to escape. finally, he falls on his knees before her and in front of a restaurant full of people, declares his love...

no guile, no pride, only love. how can anyone deny that? and payal is almost swayed.

when...

hero and madam intrude. loudly and rudely. tch tch, no feel for lau, these two. feeling, khushi ji, feeling (sorry, i know i shouldn't have peeked into 135 and stolen your line, but really, can you see yourself here? and that tone of voice, sigh.)

a 2... 2... cute episode. and did she really say, "chame to you?" or i just misheard the whole thing? whatever.

Utterly Fabulous, my dearest writer 👏 I feel like I have so much to say...about the epi and about your take above... but i really have to rush out 😔... Can't leave without telling you how excellent this piece is though... so thought I should quickly drop a line to say I loved loved loved loved. Achcha bye.