Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.
This is for all of us.

Tum Meera bano, Radha bano, nahin mujhe koi aapatti
Mujhe Jashoda banado, Subhadra banado, isme bhi main hoon sukhi
Vatsalya bhi to prem ka hai ek roop
Parde par dekhenge unke kayi swaroop
Kaamna yehi hai hum sabki
Yash aur keerti mein ho unki unnati

Translation:

You become Meera or Radha, I have no objection
Make me Yashoda or Subhadra, I am happy in this too
Affection is also a form of love
On screen we will see him in many forms
The wish we all have is
that there is a rise in his reputation and fame

Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

@supriya

You are very welcome.I am so so sorry that I missed the important day of your life but hey its never too late to celebrate over a bite of a cake. Hugs

its okay...i nvr told any1 tht was my bday...so its okay...you guys wished thts all tht counts 😊

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@Indi

Thnx I don't think I was strong but when Life dump you like that then you just take it as it is and if you are a fighter you can fight but if not then other options you know what but I always seek guidance from God and no one else.He is always there for me.This is my Faith.Yes as a human sometimes I do collapse but thats what life is all about for me.

@Ami

Thnx but I never thought I can inspire anyone and still don't.One day at a time and seriously as I always say take care of you first and then others things fall into its place .Trust me.

@samin I never felt regret what I did and doing now as I say My kids are my 1st priority and you know PhD and job and home all three are not possible as you know In US job is demanding and as I have two jobs,Thats why you guys don't see me a lot on Wed, thur...so right now I have way too much in my plate.Of course I will .When I take step forward never look back thats it.Yes I am too honest and that sometimes ppl don't like and I can't manipulate.Straight forward.Either its day or its Night.That's why I am stubborn in that sense.Proud of what?? If I survived and learning each day to do so...that is a miracle itself.

@Durga
Thnx "issi ka naam zindagi hai" I learned later.I can feel the pain of your friend because even its done ,the wound remains within you forever." rista huwa Nassor"

@Goofy
Thnx dear but I am no hero just a normal person tackling life and all .You are so young but trust me I was worse than you just like Khushi nobody could survive from my pranks and lots of people had headaches from me.lol

Dear ARSHI I did not say this to offend you. I can pretty much guess that you  have a lot in your plate. But I think I am proud of being able to interact with you. I think you are underestimating yourself but good that you did not look backward. I always look back not because I want to but sometimes I have to. It is good that you survived, because from what I read in your post that major creepwa whom you called a leech did not deserve you. And you survived no thanks to him, but inspite of him. Thanks to Allah, You know it is always said ' When no one is there Allah is there to help you.' You know when I was 2.5 years old my parents had to leave me in Iran in the middle of the war under the care of my seven years old aunt. They did not know that they could not come back for six months. For obvious reasons I am still upset with my parents because they had the option of taking either my brother or me and they took my brother with them. Guess even your parents can abandon you and you can not blame them for preferring their sons. But I survived, and since then have felt always Allah will help me. Like remember what Khushi said - It is not that Allah does not give pain, but at the same time gives the solution. People always do wrong but Allah always helps those in distress. It is said the two biggest gifts that some one with courage can do is pray and have perseverance. So you did both that is why I think we are all proud of you. It is not something to endure in everyones plate.
Edited by samin6 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
arshi,
thanks for your fab comments on 67 and 68. glad you lau 67 and intend keeping it as antidote to depression. abs agree with you, we are the nut cases who will continue to blast away even though ipk is a thing of the past. some day, a day that's pretty close by maybe, i'll wake up and the nasha, the obsession, the immersion, the inebriation, would be gone. i know such a thing is most likely to happen. will i be relieved? not at all. just immensely sad... for it's been like being touched by something from outside, a magic place... every single day, being in the circle of ipk.

wordsworth's daffodils, my memories of ipk,

for oft, when on my couch i lie
in vacant or in pensive mood,
they flash upon that inward eye
which is the bliss of solitude;
and then my heart with pleasure fills,
and dances with the daffodils.

shelley's thoughts on love, mine on ipk,

the devotion of something afar
from the sphere of our sorrow

the world around me has lost magic rapidly. and i find not much to say to it. then one fine day, on a thing called the idiot box i see something that allows me to sense the timeless. how could i stay away.

yet one of these days, it will be over. sad, but i will always remember and cherish the lit and glorious days of my ipk mania.
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

This is for all of us.

Translation:

The wish we all have is

lovely one, durga. yes, success, for the one who brings me such joy.

love.

some day we must talk about this astounding ability of the heart and where it takes us.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This is for all of us.

Translation:

The wish we all have is

Durga this is Amazing 👏👏...its really hrt touchin...especially in those 2 lines
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

This is for all of us.

Translation:

The wish we all have is

Durga beautiful 👏 and underlined YES YES YES really want him to fly with wings.❤️If industry can't see this kind a talent then its going to break million hearts
indi52 thumbnail

@Indi

Thnx I don't think I was strong but when Life dump you like that then you just take it as it is and if you are a fighter you can fight but if not then other options you know what but I always seek guidance from God and no one else.He is always there for me.This is my Faith.Yes as a human sometimes I do collapse but thats what life is all about for me.

true, arshi, when all the chips are down, when darkness and defeat stalk you, and there seems not a single door open, just closing your eyes, breathing in deep, and trusting, and opening yourself to the touch of the eternal can do things you never thought possible. strength is in that trust. that very faith.

and how the way gets shown. sometimes coming to you, knocking on your door, saying, "hey, i am the way, come walk on me."

hi everyone,

i have been assured by my friends who do not get carried away by a hindi serial, who do not spend hours on an online forum, that i am going through a mid life crisis... also online people are not real peoplle.

i wonder what they'll say if they saw our conversations. you guys are some of the most real, interesting, strong, colourful people i've met in years. the so called "real world" is curiously bereft of this... the masks are too thick, the hearts and minds too covered by protective gear. and i seem to have no connection with most of them. but here, where the physical is out of the way... who looks like what, earns what, belongs to which family, drives what car, nothing of all that extraneous stuff getting in the way, i seem to sense the real people behind the fonts and colours.

me likee this unreal real world. thank you for being the explorers of this new reality with me.

i love my mid life magic spin.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

News update: 10/3/13

After the previous celebrations, few members led by Cynthia asked the investigating committee to stay on as their in-house investigators. They pondered over it for sometime and decided to give it a try. A separate team was appointed to assist the members in various matters.

Recently, a post by Indi mentioning, 'BD by BD including BD' confused members very much. They couldn't understand why body doubles were suddenly being discussed. Assuming that it was related to the recently seen episodes, a re-watch of those episodes was considered. When this exercise turned futile, the members turned to the resident investigators for answers. After going through the posts, they concluded that it had nothing to do with body doubles. The statement actually meant 'Bharat Darshan by BarunDiwani which also included Barun Darshan'.

The members were relieved with this news and are now queing up behind BD, oops, BarunDiwani for the Darshans. 😊 

You just cracked me up.🤣
Thank you anyway for the clarification.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

arshi,
thanks for your fab comments on 67 and 68. glad you lau 67 and intend keeping it as antidote to depression. abs agree with you, we are the nut cases who will continue to blast away even though ipk is a thing of the past. some day, a day that's pretty close by maybe, i'll wake up and the nasha, the obsession, the immersion, the inebriation, would be gone. i know such a thing is most likely to happen. will i be relieved? not at all. just immensely sad... for it's been like being touched by something from outside, a magic place... every single day, being in the circle of ipk.

wordsworth's daffodils, my memories of ipk,

for oft, when on my couch i lie
in vacant or in pensive mood,
they flash upon that inward eye
which is the bliss of solitude;
and then my heart with pleasure fills,
and dances with the daffodils.

shelley's thoughts on love, mine on ipk,

the devotion of something afar
from the sphere of our sorrow

the world around me has lost magic rapidly. and i find not much to say to it. then one fine day, on a thing called the idiot box i see something that allows me to sense the timeless. how could i stay away.

yet one of these days, it will be over. sad, but i will always remember and cherish the lit and glorious days of my ipk mania.

Indi  ...In Bold you think its close.Nahhh I don't think so thee are certain things which I watched in my childhood and still I watch them and adore them just like that I don't think IPK is very to forget ,its classic regardless our TRP family dropped it from the edge because they have no vision other than same ghisa pita routine.There are so many serials came and vanished but why this one attracted me don't know and this is not going away easily either.

Love the blue especially Shelly's one.