Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

episode-139

Khushi gets another proof. This time it's about Rani Saheba .La tells Khushi that jijai calls Anjali rani saheba. Khushi convulses to hear the name rani saheba. During the pooja Shyam got a phone call. So he moves aside to answer it. Anjali gets upset a bit.When the pooja is finally over pandit tells Anjali to put ghee in the diya, as it has to burn throughout the whole day. Anjali calls HP and she releases her anger on him to put the oil instead of ghee. Where she actually is upset with Shyam to leave the pooja in between. To see her anger, La says that it won't be a problem for jijaji. Cause he will coax her by calling her rani Saheba. Khushi embroils to hear this. During the pooja Khushi tried to take a look at Anjali's husband. But she couldn't and before the pooja finished Shyam is already gone. Khushi recollects what shyam said about his rani Saheba. he told her that she is some queen of raj ghar. Khushi's incredulity increases more. 

Lavanya goes to call Arnav and Akash wants to go to call Shyam. But Anjali wants to go instead. Khushi thinks it's a good opportunity to see Anjali's Shyam. when she wished to go including Anjali, the rest of the family get surprised a bit. To clear their suspicion Khushi says that Anjali  should be here, if anything is needed.

Khushi saunters slowly, ebbing in thought of all the coincidence that happened. All the events come in her mind one after another.
Once she saw him in front of the RM. Though he escaped by saying that he came to search for her. 
Then she remembers that she couldn't see his face in Anjali and Shyam's anniversary. 
Next comes the diwali day. Again she couldn't see his face. 
She remembered  how he screamed at her for going there in RM. She must be thinking why he was upset of working Khushi for Raizada.
then his dialogue about the herbal balm what he said to buaji and same thing what  Akashs told them that it is his  jijaji's words. 
When Anjali came to know that Khushi's fiance's name is also Shyam, how she reacted that her husband's name is Shyam too. When the rest of the people got suspicious, she averted their thought by saying, there is more than one Shyam in this world.
Rani saheba's call in his phone and his addressing the caller by that name. 

So many reprimands are coming one after another in her mind.Then she thinks of her babuji, how he reacted to see Shyam and later took off the ring and threw it. it means, She suspected that her dad also knew about shyam. Then why she didn't dig the matter?  Khushi is smart. If she wanted she also could find the reason of her dad's heart attack. 

In the terrace Shyam is threatening the lady (Kamla) who was helping him in his crime. Khushi reaches the terrace in despondent state of mind. She again sinks in vortex of ambiguity. 
She couldn't find him in the room when the Raizadas wanted to meet her fiance. 
She remembered how he lied that Bua told him about Payal and Akash's rishta, where bua was quite unaware of it. 
Her tremulous steps are covering the distance between the man who was talking on the phone showing his back. She remembers the voice calling Anjali Rani saheba on the phone. Khushi is whirling in melange of thoughts, suspicion. She moves close to him in consternation. She also wants to brush off her thought, "may be it's just a coincidence. may be I'm thinking too much.there can be more than one people named rani Saheba in this world" 
Is it possible, that much of coincidence can happen? so many questions muddle her thought.

Shyam finishes his phone convo. He senses somebody is behind him. He thinks who can it be rather than rani saheba. He turns and bamm! 
The moment, the face off, finally! After playing a calculative, manipulative,wicked, slouchy, filthy game, the truth of Shyam reveals to Khushi. The repercussion takes to the engagement with him. Her rancor seeps through her vein, makes her outraged to the extreme. Shyam quivers in abhorrence. "Khushiji aap." .She can't bear this atrocious man any more. And the most awaited slap happened.The air gets rife with the crescendo of the slap. "Khushiji I was about to tell you." 
"enough, Anjali is my client.where she is your wife. how much lie you will say?"
She retaliates him with complete volition.
She can't wear that filthy ring in her finger anymore. She pulls it out and throws it on the ground.  He tries to stop her, "Khushiji plz?" After the sacrilege of her credence ,how dare he expect she still will wear his ring.

"bas, being a married person, you wanted to.  you didn't only deceived me, but cheated my whole family. you don't deserve the love what my family gave to you. and your wife Anjali, you also deceived her ? I feel so disgusted to think about your intention."
He tries to come close to her, to pacify her. But Khushi just warns him not to come near her. 
"what do you think, I'll still trust you? after knowing all I'll keep quite?"
She can't stand this nefarious man after the mayhem he has done not only with Khushi but with the whole Gupta and Raizada family.
she huddles fast from there.

Shyam is following her, requesting her not to say anything to anybody in this situation. He reminds her of Payal and Akash's newly fixed marriage proposal. But Khushi is obdurate. she is not ready to listen to this swindler any more. 
Shyam is frustrated, he can't find the way what to do.

In Arnav's room, La is trying to call him downstairs. But Arnav is really not interested to go.La beseeches him to go downstairs and take the blessing of all. "All are waiting for you" She mentions all of their name and pauses at Khushi. She tries to see his reaction. But Aranv is still reluctant. When he sees La got upset, he tries to make her understand nicely. "mera maan nahi hai.I don't feel to go. plz try to understand. it's not your fault. I know you are disappointed." La looks a little flummoxed as he is talking meekly. Arnav asks her, what. She actually  gets surprised at his nicety. "ASR you are being nice to me. You never behaved so nice with me."  When she sees Arnav is looking confused, she says it's OK.I understand." She leans down her head on his shoulder. But leaves in embroilment.
 pause: I'm a bit confused. Is it Sana who couldn't convey the real emotions or is it La who was actually very ambiguous of Arnav's behavior.She looked happy to see Arnav's nicety, but looked upset at the same time when she was  leaving. Or moreover she left in haste. 

Khushi is shambling towards the hallway, thinking about Payal. Everybody was so worried with her wedding and finally when her marriage is fixed with Akash, by telling the raizadas about shyam, how can she puts the marriage in jeopardy? she strides fast immersed in thought and bumps with Arnav. the tea cup what was  in his hand fells down and breaks.
"don't you see while walking?' He yells her.
 Khushi sits down and starts to pick up the broken pieces in abhorrence
"Khushi I'm asking you something." Arnav asks
Arnav feels the anguish , he calls her gently, "Khushi"
 He also kneels down, asks her tenderly, "Khushi what happened to you?'
he holds both of her upper arms and helps her to stand up."is there any problem going on in your house? Do you need anything?"
A sheer concern is evident in his voice. He tries to figure out what's wrong. He lets go her hand. He stares at her teary eyes and finds the answer.
Khushi can't control herself any more. She leans her head on his shoulder clutching his arm, starts to cry.
"Khushi what happened. it's OK." 
He lifts his hand to pacify her, but can't but tries to say some comforting words.
"did your fiance do something with you?"
Khushi lifts her head when he hits the nail.
He understands the fact. It must be about her fiance.
'what did he do to you? Did he try to hurt you? Tell me." His anger pulsates. he grits his teeth, as if he will smash his face right now.
Khushi gazes up at him with her insides melting at his words and a melange of confused, chaotic thoughts runs through her mind.
 "unhone humare sath. he did with me" she quivers.
she remembers Arnav's words to Anjali. "mere iss duniya se koi matlab nahi. mere asli duniya to aap ho. This world doesn't matter to me. My real world is you)"
Khushi embroils in premonition to reveal the truth.

Again Khushi tried to find solace in Arnav.  Khushi needed his shoulder again to cry on.In spite of so much differences, acrimony between them Arnav convulsed terribly when he thought any body can harm Khushi. He tried to pacify her, gave her comfort when he saw distress in her countenance. Isn't it love or what!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5Yf4QNy-ubU[/YOUTUBE]
This is one of my favorite VM of Zoha.

Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Anita

Epi 121

Mami tastes the food like she has not eaten in days (for her it could be minutes) πŸ˜†

(the lay out of the house is mind boggling) - i knw right...you can nvr figure out...where is wat!!

Anjali tells khushi that Arnav will have dinner after his meeting,  (OH NO that means khushi has to see Arnav, I wouldn't complain)πŸ‘πŸΌ

(how sweet of her, acting like a wife already).  He takes the glass and throws it in the pool (a simple NO or a head shake to the side would have given the same expression)

Epi 122

he remembers that he can't say anything to her and he hits his hand against the wall in disappointment (this shows his frustrations right there'this is the first time he is helpless and cannot show is anger'but he gets to see her everyday) πŸ˜†

She opens the locker and takes the box out of it (that box is super pretty). - yeah atleast then the props were fancy stuff!!!

Arnav adds that he used to find all the peace in those bangle voices (awww his vunerable side is coming out, I am in tears, soon he might find peace in khushi)
- really well said πŸ‘

(those bangles are really pretty, no clue why they changed it to those ugly ones) - yeah!!! durin the remarriage track..they changed to bad ones...guess the PH was cashin in for thr new show 😑

(too emotional, arnav will get a wife just like his mom and she will follow this advice without ever getting that letter).πŸ‘ ...very true πŸ˜ƒ

(he is talking to her!!!! And only she can provide him comfort no one else can because they understand each other's pain).
πŸ‘πŸΌ

(but from my memory she said khushi liked potatoes, chalo I will ignore this blunder)
πŸ˜†

Then they look at each other in understanding way (it is like arnav knew her unspoken wordsπŸ‘πŸΌ) and after that Khushi is about to leave but she stays there and asks is he fine to which he nods that he is fine and Khushi leaves (what an amazing scene) - i agree..it was a really good...nd thanks for sharin these Gifs 😊

Epi 123

Payal reaction was the opposite to what he was expecting  thus shocking Akash (serious what does he expect, I know they had their sweet silent love moments but words are stronger than actions, and his mom said some nasty things which will take a while to forget) πŸ‘ well said

He tries to reason with her but she says that their worlds and statuses are different (what is she a female arnav, that is his line).🀣

(OH NO, khushi lost her ring, it is a sign that she is not meant for that creep)πŸ‘πŸΌ

La asks Arnav if that's for her (really when has arnav given you a gift randomly, he gave her that over sized purse during the beginning because she was mad at him or something, other than that he has never given her a gift).
🀣 Anita lovin your snide comments

Anjali says the design of that ring is very simple. (man she knows her husband, too bad she does not know his intentions)

(wow the ring came to Anjali, it is like the thali coming to her, she will get what is rightfully hers, but I know it will end up like that, but that is what it seems like now).
- true

Bua ji gets upset that she doesn't care about her ring and scolds her and leaves and even screams from outside (honestly people have to sleep at night, you cannot just go to someone's house unannounced to look for something, atleast khushi was considerate). - i swear...Buaji was actin as if it was her wedding ring tht she lost πŸ˜›

Bua ji hurries her out and tells her not to return till she finds the ring (you I think if khushi never found the ring, she might not go home, she takes things kind of seriously at times). - tht would be different...but i think then shyam would agn take money from anjali nd buy Khushi another ring...he is tht psycho 😑

Epi 124

ASR and Khushi are arguing from the last episode, where she tells him that she knows that he will not say sorry and as he is ASR and she leaves from there and ASR keeps standing there with mouth left open in unbeleievable state that Khushi said that (okay that scene happened near the same area where the family that that whole conversation, did they not notice them or did it happen at another time, or was it just bad editing). - me too...i can nvr figure out the head nd tale of tht house...how many times will they keep changing the settings...even Arnav nd Anjali's rooms...both r the same near poolside...with different decor!!!!

Arnav has agreed to marriage but he is taking too much time (just be happy he agreed to marriage, I mean he did not believe in marriage not too long ago, he still does not but they don't know that, they should take it one step at a time) to which Anjali says that he has agreed to marry that's enough (good sister)

. In the kitchen Khushi is making Kaada (I thought she is suppose to be teaching la)
- La is lazy to even bother

Then nani comes there and she starts dancing on oh la la and hari prakash faints (I would too) - i would love it if some1 danced to brighten my mood

When ASR sees Khushi smilling and dancing he also has a smile on his face (she is bring color to his black and white world and she makes his family do things they would never do in a 1,000 yearsπŸ‘... what a change in this traditional family, in the beginning they would never dance especially to the song OH LA LA, the lyrics are worse than character dheela, that is my opinionπŸ˜†). - Wonderfully said Anita πŸ‘...yeah Khushi definitely brings color to his black nd white world πŸ˜ƒ

- good ones..thanks for sharin

(during this scene I was cringing I was scared for khushi, shyam was twitching and making a fist, he seems like he would be an abusive husband or something🀬)- he is a psycho

Khushi says sorry many times with tears. Arnav stands up and takes her hand to stop her (he did not expect her to do what he said and that to so easily with tear, that made him feel hurt and not give him the satisfaction he thought he would get).he opens her hand and places the ring in !! then he closes her hand.- well said

- i love the way he calms her down 😳

(wow Anjali put the ring on her sauten, it is like giving her husband permission to get a second wife).- nah...think it the other way...the ring came from Arnav's money...nd Arnav's Elder sister is puttin it on Khushi...unintentionally bonding Khushi nd Arnav 😊

Khushi turns back to see arnav once more and arnav too looks back at her. (they are both teary eyed because they do not know what just happened or what they are feeling right now)πŸ‘πŸΌ

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Team Sarun hav extended the deadline to 25th (Thank god)

nd yes us Blasters can send in everything as a Team πŸ˜ƒ

so how r we gonna do it...

Indi , ArshiH, Ami , Sohara - any write up?

Wiwy a fun riddle with the answer...m sure Barun will crack up πŸ˜‰

Durga your poems r done - i found only one...SI poem din get wher you hav put it

i'll do the edit...any other thoughts ppl
m excited πŸ˜ƒ

lets make it a really special one from our sides

Edited by supriya.arshi - 10 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Team Sarun hav extended the deadline to 25th (Thank god)

nd yes us Blasters can send in everything as a Team πŸ˜ƒ

so how r we gonna do it...

Indi , ArshiH, Ami , Sohara - any write up?

Wiwy a fun riddle with the answer...m sure Barun will crack up πŸ˜‰

Durga your poems r done - i found only one...SI poem din get wher you hav put it

i'll do the edit...any other thoughts ppl
m excited πŸ˜ƒ

lets make it a really special one from our sides

Wow, that's good news. I haven't posted the poems anywhere. The link I gave was of the original poem and I've altered it. I will pm you both the poems. But, can we all contribute? There is a word limit isn't it? How will be able to do it?

supriya.arshi thumbnail
[QUOTE=samin6]

Episode 131-133

I loved these episodes because they made me respect each Payal, Akash, Khushi and Arnav.  However the most remarkable start was the fleeing of Miss ego by conjoint efforts of Payal and Akash.

Payal :I loved her punch lines.  We live in a time where people are ashamed of saying that they had made a mistake in a distant past, let us say for example they obtained less marks in an exam, or if their distant relatives had done some remote mistake. Payal on the other hand is a girl, who came from less opulent background then Akash. She is one who thought she was to be blamed for her parents sufferings. This is a girl who thought no one was ever going to marry her. This is a girl who loved Akash and whose marrying Akash was like a dream to her but in spite of that she stood in the middle of a crowded restaurant and said, " What do you know about me that you love me?" - well said πŸ‘

She boldly stated in front of not only Akash but her prospective brother-in-law and her sister's boss, "My answer is no and will stay no." This is a girl in a crowded restaurant told in front of her sister after a person who loved her and proposed to her, " My wedding was broken. I was ditched at the alter."   This was a girl who when the same person called her again, still said no proving she was serious. This also is the same girl who told Arnav that what type of brother is he that he did not prevent his brother from committing suicide. This is also a girl who did go after Akash when she thought his life was in danger for her.  I would also like to say Payal you are, " Lakhon mein ek (one in a million)." There are people who usually do tolerate a lot of injustice from all corners. However that does not mean that they are weak. I would also like to applaud her for making Miss ego flee leaving Arshi together when Arnav understood what a bad influence Miss ego was on him, because it made him not listen to Khushi and breaking of Payal's wedding. No wonder even Arnav, to whom dil was business, saw potential and saw that Payal was worth much more then miss India.

Akash :   The way he said that to Arnav the line was very casually mentioned however they had more impact than a volcano. - Seriously you Love Akash πŸ˜†..i don see anythin in him!!

Khushi and Arnav : For the first time found who Khushi's sauten is, it is not Lavanya but as Khushi said " He and his ego." When Miss ego is there as NK said, "They just a reason to start fighting." and in NK Ishtyle make us say " Iss war ko kya naam doon."

The morning started with Arnav and Miss ego, so no wonder he was remembering Khushi. Who wants Miss ego when they can have Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. When they were in the restaurant of course Arnav ji said, " Why are you following me." because he did not feel comfortable with Khushi seeing him and Miss ego togather. Then they see Akash and Payal and the influence of Miss ego makes Arnav  say to Akash ' I do not want my brother to be a halwayi and Akash I really hope you did not tell the word of marriage. The presence of Miss ego also had the worst of Khushi get out which made her say to Arnav- " I am not going to  have my sister under the hukumat of a laad governor."

On the contrary, Miss ego is out of the pictureOur ARSHI deserve respect,make a lovely Jodi  and can make the most serious situation hilariousπŸ˜ƒ - true they r awesome! 
So when Miss ego  left had Arnav tell Akash that he was going to fix the allegiance of him with Payal. There was a new Arnav who did not explain what he knew of Payal's past. This was an Arshi who could now make telephone calls to each other stating what they needed, could not stand Khushi's boyfriend or Arnav's work. This made them go to a restaurant together and Arnav listen to Khushi's pagal and filmy plan. This made Khushi shake her hands with Arnav. The fleeing of miss ego had Khushi wink at Arnav and Arnav openly say to Khushi πŸ˜‰, " Kya bolu Aap.", and admit he had forgotten what he wanted to say. This also made Khushi sit on her own accord in Arnav's car and then ask him where is Akash and hope he did not actually jumpπŸ˜†. Leaving of miss ego had Khushi hold Arnav's hand when she was happy and trust him that he was not like what they had thought. This led to Khushi come to Arnav for help and tell him she knew his gussa. This made Arnav try to placate Khushi Arnav istyle with survey and percents.
             I think  ARSHI really liked that Miss ego had left them after Payal's outburst as they were  the Jodi which had lost its chance because of Miss ego. So of course they were regretting that they had not done anything to make it leave earlier when they saw PAYASH get their love, after all ARSHI love was aeons more and still had at that point they had to bear the burnt of lost love because of Miss ego's presence. No wonder when Khushi came to Arnav following Mami's outburst, Arnav said, " Feelings ko beech mein kyun la rehi ho." - Lol...good point..
After all they had just got a slight chance after the leaving of Miss ego, why would he want Mr feelings in between. Guess Arnav was right, " What crap"

After all would rather have filmy Khushi and a Arnav who does not understand love, then a Khushi with Mr feelings and Arnav with Miss ego.πŸ˜‰ - ah nice you ended with Arnav-KhushiπŸ˜†!!!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

episode 132

i agree with asr, this thing is a deal. love between two people. what is it, if not a deal that the heart makes with eyes closed and without heeding caution...? putting all its assets on the line, targeting unlimited, endless gains. if you crack this one right, makes this life... a life. not mere existence. so yes, asr, i understand absolutely what you mean when you say, i think this deal will be good. and much later when he calls her his life's biggest deal, i want to swoon at his tone of voice and the connotation. the ultimate deal maker thinks she is the one, the biggest hottest deal for him. me not complaining.

it was interesting to watch the two, asr and khushi, act protective toward their siblings, turning downright aggressive and obnoxious with each other. and of course, pushing payal and akash to one side, completely out of the date that poor akash had so desperately set up.

he said he didn't want his bro to be halwai. she said, huh, not keeping my sister under the control of laad governor.

so he discovered she called him laad governor. a spectacular expression was bestowed upon this effrontery by one so irritating and halwai-ish. did he imply being a confectioner is a bad thing? oh, the class conscious raizada, maybe he's just mad at all halwais because he can't gobble sweets. okay, i will not be easy on him about this... he is ughly uppity and unnecessarily derogatory about someone's parent and people of a whole profession.

and how rude was that, "tum dono behene din mein sapne dekhna band karo," stop having absurd dreams, you two sisters. really, brusque, nasty, arrogant... even your good looks right now are not cutting no ice, sir.

payal was fabulous... and gave akash a much needed reality check. yes, you are in love with me and imagine you can't live without me. but what do you know about me? do you know that my baraat went back and i was left at the mandap?

was it on purpose the writers made asr say such hateful things? so that when he realised the truth of the night in sheesh mahal, his reaction is even more of a contrast, making the viewer empathise more keenly? fact is, i know wonderful strong super exciting people who say terrible things at times. it hints at some not too nice notions in their heads, but more often it speaks of how rattled they are about something. and really, asr was completely taken aback to see his bro-like coz with payal... the sis of the girl he is struggling desperately not to let matter. he sort of lost it and his worst side came to the fore.

khushi was no less aggressive and rude. again, because her sis being in a relationship with anyone related to this man, the man she can't hate however mean he may be, bothered her no end.

"aap nahin jaante... lekin yeh... yeh toh sab jaante hain na..." payal was distraught, the pressure of wanting someone but knowing it can't be. she tells him, you didn't know about that night, but he... he knows everything, meaning asr, of course. i am talking about that day when you...

"jiji!" with one quiet but insistent call, khushi stopped her sister from going there. too painful.. for everyone. a beautifully intense and timeless moment set in a scene marked by lightness, youth, the here and now.

as the girls leave, she turns back for an instant, he looks at her... just a little contact where a whole memory sits, pearls scattering. he looks nonplussed, so unlike him. a minute ago he was yelling and calling her names. ah, so human, these two.

then in a drenched voice, "chalo, jiji..." and the girls leave.

it isn't easy being a girl in this world. the thought came over me as i watched the two young women. when you are naturally the second gender, the one at the receiving end, whose aims, ambitions all become secondary to the men in your lives, it's a tough world. a man can walk out on a woman at the mandap, that too for dowry... it doesn't taint him, it taints her. where's the justice in this. yet that is what happens.

he offers to manage the meeting... a feeling for his brother. sweet.

and as he gets out of the car, a look on his face heralding a difficult memory (the look is so perfect, i didn't edit it, just let the cap be). she's falling, running, "please hume ghar jaane dijiye..." i need to go home, otherwise my sister's marriage will break. "toh toot jane do shadi..." then let it break, his cruel answer, not believing a word she said. suspicious of her, certain she'd come there with an ulterior motive. his long held wariness about women surfacing in the worst possible way.. what a night. and what he did to a girl, her family...

pearls scattered.

"maine usski baat kyun nahin suni, woh sach kah rahi thi, meri wajah se unki behen ki shadi..." why didn't i listen to her, she was speaking the truth, because of me her sister's wedding... he slams the car.

a beautifully frenetic payal.. we're not talking about what happened... leave me alone for a while. khushi is perplexed. even talking to dm isn't helping. then the dupatta takes over. akash's gift falls on jiji, and she can't help but hold it and weep, speaking of her helplessness... "humare haan kahne se kya hoga akashji humae naseeb mein aapka pyaar nahin... hume maaf kijiye... hum baar baar aapka dil todne ke liye majboor hain,"

what's the good of my saying, yes. your love is not in my fate... forgive me... i have to deny you time and time again.

khushi watches this whole thing and at last she understands. i guess when she first saw payal and akash, the zing of laad governor was on her, and she didn't make the obvious connection. but now she knows she has to set things right... and the way to do it is to talk to that arrogant...

in a touching scene, asr realises how smitten his coz is. he doesn't like to watch his family suffer... bit of a don, our asr... he must solve the problems his fam faces. and don't mess with his family, if you know what's good for you..

"akash?" just one word... a world of love and concern, the slightest grain and hoarseness in the voice.

"payal ji ne dobara mana kar diya..." payal ji said "no" again, akash is sad, forlorn, lifeless. he says a key thing about love... there is no "wajah"  no reason for loving... you just love.

then a difficult question, "jiss din usski shadi tooti... kya hua tha uss din..." the day her marriage broke, what happened. asr won't answe that question but he did ask...

"i'll ask you just once... are you sure of your feelings... dekho yeh pyaar wyaar mujhe samajh nahi ata.." see all this love and things, i don't understand. no he doesn't, because he has decided there's no place for it in his life. if anything, it's an impediment... a thing that leads to terrible things. but again, in his typical liberal way, he's not stopping anyone else from feeling it or wanting it.

in fact, once he's convinced that it is what akash is very sure of and after marrying payal will not regret it, he says with alacrity, "ok then it's done, agar yeh tumhare liye itna important hai... toh main yeh deal final karwake rahoonga," if this is so important to you then i'll make sure the deal is closed.

"lekin, bhai... wo..." but, bhai... akash is floundering. really, akash, there's a limit to being clueless i feel like yelling.

"bas, bol diya na!" now i've said it, that's it.

"bol toh diya lekin... kaunsi deal?" you said it, but what deal, wonders the lost lover.

chalo bhai ke bhavan bhavan bhavan...

i need to give an award to the creative who chose khushi's ring tone. it is maddening, irritating, dancey, feels gota covered, unforgettable. what a perfect answer to the brief the director must have given.

his call to her leads nowhere, as she is still unaware of jiji's true feelings. but then they both try to call each other at the same time. 

he's completely frazzled at not getting through...

"zaroor apne fiance se baat kari hogi," she must be talking to her fiance, he sounds practically jealous. and so what if she is, mister.

"kisse baat kar rahi thi tum..." who were you talking to... the moment she picks up the phone. so cute.

these interactions, the irritated, aware of each other repartee and conversations and fights between the two, these are classic ipk. and their unwittingly overstepping boundaries, always a little further in than their relationship allows them to be, such a fantastic way to portray attraction... a powerful attraction really that doesn't allow you to remain cool in the other's presence... you are always slightly aflame when the other one is there. and you say things you wouldn't to others.

and so it is that they go out on their first hot date. they must meet to bring their siblings together. and for the sake of that love, their own private nafrat must be suspended for a while. whatever the excuse, asr and khsuhi are in a restaurant, just the two of them together.

and in all the fun and games that followed again i saw asr fall madly for khushi kumari gupta one more time. bitten badly by the love bug.

of course, the cue to craziness came from the chair chase... "aree hum yahan baithne wale hain..." arre, i am about to sit here, yelled she when he again pulled out the chair she went to. "i know tabhi chair pull kar raha hoon..." i know, that's why i am pulling the chair out, replied the suave one as small town girl showed her ignorance, but ever so cutely.

when she said, don't put sugar!, in his coffee, she was told that it woukd be served separate... but he couldn't stop himself from being touched by her concern, nor she hide her awkwardness at blurting it out... always an overstepping of boundaries... that attraction. such tenderness in these moments.

and when she sort of admitted, "aap sahi the..." you were right.

he couldn't let the moment pass. all of asr in his self satisfied know all air, "main kabhi galat nahi hota..." how can a man look so smug and so hot at once. brilliant acting... just plain brilliant. so many ways to deliver that line... how did he choose the right one and the perfect expression to match. urbane, polished, intelligent, just the right amount of arrogance, and a bit of humour... a little bit of a flirt there? just a wee bit, maybe?

"chalo kum se kum ek biskut phree toh mil gaya." oh good, at least got a free biscuit, she said, after fretting over having to fix one's own tea and paying so much.

and somewhere between her biting the pack to tear it open and his eyes moving, his lips turning up at this jhalliness, i believe he fell again in love with her... these were the things that made keema of all his koshish. no amount of trying to get over such a girl was gonna work.

i had felt his heart go thud when he found her in his wardrobe, one eye shut, then when she admitted she couldn't find orange juice and so poured mango juice into his shoe, at odd bizarre utterly and only khushi sanka moments i think he really fell in love. of course, her kindness, her innocence, her love of fam, her courage, her beauty, all of what was khushi he loved, but it was at these moments that i think his heart did crazy things.

when asr really met khushi. no baggage, no misconceptions, no barriers. just him and her. two people... meant to meet. a man and a woman. a boy and a girl...

perhaps he felt his heart flip, and wanted to move away quickly, so with an amused, adult air, taking back control, he said, "khushi, agar tumhari chai aur biskutt ki important conversation khatam ho gayi ho toh akash aur payal ke baare mein baat kar sakte hain?"

khushi, if your important conversation about tea and biscuit is over shall we talk of akash and payal? 

and they spoke of the deal they would help clinch... while the biggest deal of his life got going. 
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Utterly Fabulous, my dearest writer πŸ‘ I feel like I have so much to say...about the epi and about your take above... but i really have to rush out πŸ˜”... Can't leave without telling you how excellent this piece is though... so thought I should quickly drop a line to say I loved loved loved loved. Achcha bye.

thank you thank you, dear sweet reader. thing is, i keep telling myself, i got to write less, too much for anyone to plod through. so when the "light" ipk episodes came i was delighted... now for quick ones, fewer words. alas, these creatives pack so much into everything... i have to say a few things, my fingers just hit the keys without even asking.

but but but. i have promised myself, tomorrow i am doing just one scene each from 133 to 138, 135 done already so 5 episodes, writer will ruthlessly use scalpel and control errant fingers.

so cute of you to leave this note. tells me more when you have time, pilleejh.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

episode-139

Khushi gets another proof. This time it's about Rani Saheba .La tells Khushi that jijai calls Anjali rani saheba. Khushi convulses to hear the name rani saheba. During the pooja Shyam got a phone call. So he moves aside to answer it. Anjali gets upset a bit.When the pooja is finally over pandit tells Anjali to put ghee in the diya, as it has to burn throughout the whole day. Anjali calls HP and she releases her anger on him to put the oil instead of ghee. Where she actually is upset with Shyam to leave the pooja in between. To see her anger, La says that it won't be a problem for jijaji. Cause he will coax her by calling her rani Saheba. Khushi embroils to hear this. During the pooja Khushi tried to take a look at Anjali's husband. But she couldn't and before the pooja finished Shyam is already gone. Khushi recollects what shyam said about his rani Saheba. he told her that she is some queen of raj ghar. Khushi's incredulity increases more. 

Lavanya goes to call Arnav and Akash wants to go to call Shyam. But Anjali wants to go instead. Khushi thinks it's a good opportunity to see Anjali's Shyam. when she wished to go including Anjali, the rest of the family get surprised a bit. To clear their suspicion Khushi says that Anjali  should be here, if anything is needed.

Khushi saunters slowly, ebbing in thought of all the coincidence that happened. All the events come in her mind one after another.
Once she saw him in front of the RM. Though he escaped by saying that he came to search for her. 
Then she remembers that she couldn't see his face in Anjali and Shyam's anniversary. 
Next comes the diwali day. Again she couldn't see his face. 
She remembered  how he screamed at her for going there in RM. She must be thinking why he was upset of working Khushi for Raizada.
then his dialogue about the herbal balm what he said to buaji and same thing what  Akashs told them that it is his  jijaji's words. 
When Anjali came to know that Khushi's fiance's name is also Shyam, how she reacted that her husband's name is Shyam too. When the rest of the people got suspicious, she averted their thought by saying, there is more than one Shyam in this world.
Rani saheba's call in his phone and his addressing the caller by that name. 

So many reprimands are coming one after another in her mind.Then she thinks of her babuji, how he reacted to see Shyam and later took off the ring and threw it. it means, She suspected that her dad also knew about shyam. Then why she didn't dig the matter?  Khushi is smart. If she wanted she also could find the reason of her dad's heart attack. 

In the terrace Shyam is threatening the lady (Kamla) who was helping him in his crime. Khushi reaches the terrace in despondent state of mind. She again sinks in vortex of ambiguity. 
She couldn't find him in the room when the Raizadas wanted to meet her fiance. 
She remembered how he lied that Bua told him about Payal and Akash's rishta, where bua was quite unaware of it. 
Her tremulous steps are covering the distance between the man who was talking on the phone showing his back. She remembers the voice calling Anjali Rani saheba on the phone. Khushi is whirling in melange of thoughts, suspicion. She moves close to him in consternation. She also wants to brush off her thought, "may be it's just a coincidence. may be I'm thinking too much.there can be more than one people named rani Saheba in this world" 
Is it possible, that much of coincidence can happen? so many questions muddle her thought.

Shyam finishes his phone convo. He senses somebody is behind him. He thinks who can it be rather than rani saheba. He turns and bamm! 
The moment, the face off, finally! After playing a calculative, manipulative,wicked, slouchy, filthy game, the truth of Shyam reveals to Khushi. The repercussion takes to the engagement with him. Her rancor seeps through her vein, makes her outraged to the extreme. Shyam quivers in abhorrence. "Khushiji aap." .She can't bear this atrocious man any more. And the most awaited slap happened.The air gets rife with the crescendo of the slap. "Khushiji I was about to tell you." 
"enough, Anjali is my client.where she is your wife. how much lie you will say?"
She retaliates him with complete volition.
She can't wear that filthy ring in her finger anymore. She pulls it out and throws it on the ground.  He tries to stop her, "Khushiji plz?" After the sacrilege of her credence ,how dare he expect she still will wear his ring.

"bas, being a married person, you wanted to.  you didn't only deceived me, but cheated my whole family. you don't deserve the love what my family gave to you. and your wife Anjali, you also deceived her ? I feel so disgusted to think about your intention."
He tries to come close to her, to pacify her. But Khushi just warns him not to come near her. 
"what do you think, I'll still trust you? after knowing all I'll keep quite?"
She can't stand this nefarious man after the mayhem he has done not only with Khushi but with the whole Gupta and Raizada family.
she huddles fast from there.

Shyam is following her, requesting her not to say anything to anybody in this situation. He reminds her of Payal and Akash's newly fixed marriage proposal. But Khushi is obdurate. she is not ready to listen to this swindler any more. 
Shyam is frustrated, he can't find the way what to do.

In Arnav's room, La is trying to call him downstairs. But Arnav is really not interested to go.La beseeches him to go downstairs and take the blessing of all. "All are waiting for you" She mentions all of their name and pauses at Khushi. She tries to see his reaction. But Aranv is still reluctant. When he sees La got upset, he tries to make her understand nicely. "mera maan nahi hai.I don't feel to go. plz try to understand. it's not your fault. I know you are disappointed." La looks a little flummoxed as he is talking meekly. Arnav asks her, what. She actually  gets surprised at his nicety. "ASR you are being nice to me. You never behaved so nice with me."  When she sees Arnav is looking confused, she says it's OK.I understand." She leans down her head on his shoulder. But leaves in embroilment.
 pause: I'm a bit confused. Is it Sana who couldn't convey the real emotions or is it La who was actually very ambiguous of Arnav's behavior.She looked happy to see Arnav's nicety, but looked upset at the same time when she was  leaving. Or moreover she left in haste. 

Khushi is shambling towards the hallway, thinking about Payal. Everybody was so worried with her wedding and finally when her marriage is fixed with Akash, by telling the raizadas about shyam, how can she puts the marriage in jeopardy? she strides fast immersed in thought and bumps with Arnav. the tea cup what was  in his hand fells down and breaks.
"don't you see while walking?' He yells her.
 Khushi sits down and starts to pick up the broken pieces in abhorrence
"Khushi I'm asking you something." Arnav asks
Arnav feels the anguish , he calls her gently, "Khushi"
 He also kneels down, asks her tenderly, "Khushi what happened to you?'
he holds both of her upper arms and helps her to stand up."is there any problem going on in your house? Do you need anything?"
A sheer concern is evident in his voice. He tries to figure out what's wrong. He lets go her hand. He stares at her teary eyes and finds the answer.
Khushi can't control herself any more. She leans her head on his shoulder clutching his arm, starts to cry.
"Khushi what happened. it's OK." 
He lifts his hand to pacify her, but can't but tries to say some comforting words.
"did your fiance do something with you?"
Khushi lifts her head when he hits the nail.
He understands the fact. It must be about her fiance.
'what did he do to you? Did he try to hurt you? Tell me." His anger pulsates. he grits his teeth, as if he will smash his face right now.
Khushi gazes up at him with her insides melting at his words and a melange of confused, chaotic thoughts runs through her mind.
 "unhone humare sath. he did with me" she quivers.
she remembers Arnav's words to Anjali. "mere iss duniya se koi matlab nahi. mere asli duniya to aap ho. This world doesn't matter to me. My real world is you)"
Khushi embroils in premonition to reveal the truth.

Again Khushi tried to find solace in Arnav.  Khushi needed his shoulder again to cry on.In spite of so much differences, acrimony between them Arnav convulsed terribly when he thought any body can harm Khushi. He tried to pacify her, gave her comfort when he saw distress in her countenance. Isn't it love or what!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5Yf4QNy-ubU[/YOUTUBE]
This is one of my favorite VM of Zoha.

oh sohara, one of the best ipk episodes, worst day in khushi's life and then the most terribly beautiful feeling of love... has he done something to you? but she can't tell him, yet it is in him she seeks, to use your words, "solace." i so enjoyed reading your post, that edit on top takes you far away. that one scene between asr and khushi... worth keeping safely in ones box of treasures. your feelings for khushi are gorgeous. the most awaited slap... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘.
supriya.arshi thumbnail
[QUOTE=indi52]episode 131
- Cho Cute πŸ˜ƒ

season has certainly changed in ipk, wasn't this man just telling that girl she means nothing to him only last evening? and he was yelling to make sure she got the point... or was it to ensure he got the point... well, someone got the point hopefullyπŸ˜†. the intensity of it, from episode 124 and "yeh humari sagaai ki angoothi hai" right up to yesterday was simply finishing us off. though i have to say, i loved being killed this way... slow, painful death with just the right amount of extreme asr gussa. - by all means yours is a true love

but ipk writers have great instincts, they play us beautifully. they take us to deep shaking up sort of emotions, and when they suss we could do with a break, in fact a break is essential, otherwise we wouldn't feel the depth deeply enough, they pull a little string and whoosh the curtain of light frothiness falls and away we go to another world, knowing the other one waits there and we'll be back some day. πŸ‘

after all, if it were monsoon all year round would we write songs to the rain?

looks like after that tempest of rage, something was cleansed. and a quietly sliding door opened his highness's dil or dimaag to some basic truth lurking within. the man apologised, though stealth style, and then even as he held his fiance in his arms, looked longingly at the girl leaving the roomπŸ‘πŸΌ. once upon a time she had shown her turmoil at the same sight via escaping tear, this time it was his turn to show his uncontrollable feelings, also not formally taken note of.

formally, they belong to other people.
but when it comes to a sense of ownership... chame to you.πŸ˜† - such a cute one πŸ˜ƒ

what i truly appreciate is that our writers are not irresponsible. lightness too is put to great use, both to take story forward, and to expand on that pyaar and its many nuances. rarely have i seen humour so cool yet useful. of course, delivered by actors who seemed to balk at nothing. how they switched from tear making stuff to giggle giving without the intense chemistry between these two beings ever leaving the scene. even rabba ve was not necessary to feel that.

okay, the episode.

akash is wearing his clothes inside out... an ipk way of hinting at lau... remember khushi ji with her other way round kurta?πŸ˜† "akash itna blush kyun kar rahe ho.. koi hot date hai ..." why's akash blushing, hot date, huh? la's prattle always makes me grin. when she's not turned into an idiot by writers, she's kinda the closest to "normal" among all. i love the way she calls khushi to do this or that... peremptory yet loving; a girl brought up in a well off family with servants all around... generous of heart because she's always got more than enough... not mean spirited, not too deep maybe, but remarkable in her own way... lots of potential (i remember that phrase from childhood, such a sevennties way of saying it).
the only thing missing from her life was love. a man's forever sort of loveπŸ‘. - aw its nice to see you appreciating her...yeah i agree..she isn mean..generous at heart...but i still sometimes don lik the fact wher she makes Khushi do everythin!!!! Khushi isn her servant..i knw her intentions arnt wrong...but this behaviour irks me...Khushi was hired to train her..not do her work!!! (no offence intended)

and that she seeks from a man who is more than capable of it, but alas, she doesn't trigger that feeling in him. for that he needs the jhatka of gota,- Kya line hai...wah πŸ‘
 the tadka of "woh santre ka juice nahin mila na," a sprinkling of pompom, a generous dash of "phree biskut," some ramanchi, and other such mysterious things. - too good πŸ‘

"di, chamkili ab tak kyun nahin ayee..." why isn't chamkili here yet, wonders la, again helpfully reminding him of the one that shines and beckons... he remembers her drenched yet composed little voice saying, i know my being here or not makes no difference, "main janta hoon hamare hone ya na hone se..." he needs to get out of the house...

found that reaction interesting... the restlessness, the need to get away.

akash is khoya khoya chand (sorry no translation, or maybe... lost lost moon?)... fixing hair... fretting, nervous. his bro, the imperturbable raizada is wondering what's wrong with his placid sweet akash. a funny scene with a decidedly male what the air.

when asr's "main tumse meeting ke bare mein pooch raha hoon..." i am asking you a question, gets akash's "pata nahi wo kya jawab dengi..." don't know what she'll say... the deal making off to work guy can't take it, thsi daftness, "what are you saying?" and that look, one had to guffaw.

"bhai, meri shirt kaisi lag rahi hai?" bro, how's my shirt?

"mr sharma?" mr sharma, who?

"are you ok?" the look on asr's face. πŸ˜†

9.40am  attack is on at gh too. payal dithers. khushi talks at cross purpose and a nice sequence in situational comedy style.

it was wonderful to see the gentle love story take off . and in its ambiance, the kya naam doon love story take several steps in the right direction, albeit with attendant yelling screaming laad governoring and khushikumarigupating too. dil dimaag wars came to the fore. and another four letter word got uncensored exposure... deal. -
Superb β­οΈπŸ‘

poor akash fumbles desperately over whether the client is "naya" or "nayi."

khushi chases her jiji with batwa, purse. always in ipk people forget things here and there. look what a mess that payal got jhalli into... and what mesmerising madness. - πŸ˜†

phone and forgotten things, how would ipk have managed without these.

akash buys gift for "client." "payal? payal kiske liye?" anklet for whom, wonders asr. this is too much... now he has to interfere ha ha.

"oh, hero, dekhke chal zara," hey, hero, watch where you go, warns the irate auto driver as asr crosses the road without looking left or right, chasing after akash. echoing laughter from me... yes, hero, you have no idea what you're rushing into.

"o madam paise dijiye!" miss kkg in her rush forgets to pay the auto man.

hero and madam set out on a mission interference.

while snake sets up candlelit black magic.

an episode that speaks of three pairs of lovers really, and shows us many sides of this crazy thing called pyaar. πŸ‘

akash so wants to give his, but the taker is terribly smote by life, afraid to reach out.

anjali is immersed in her feeling to a point she can't see what's what, again life's taken its toll and she wants an escape from reality. hiss knows that and uses precisely this weakness to stay close to his first love... cold hard cash. no wonder then when she asks in that candlelit room,
"yeh toh bataiye aaj kaunsa mauka hai jiska hum jashn mana rahe hain..." tell me then, what's the opportunity today that we celebrate, he replies "mauqa toh aap hain, raanisahiba..." the opportunity is you, raanisahiba. has a candlelit room ever felt more obscene, the breath of the beast upon the flames.- m just hating him even more😑

then there's hero and madam. who have no idea how much of a faraq they give.

"akash!" he calls out.

"jiji!" says she.

gust of wind.

and a beautiful turn toward each other... first notes of hm hm hm and his nasty little "tum!!" love the contrast in the feeling and the expressed tone of voice. layers again.

interestingly, when they return to the same scene after the break, the music is different. comedy is cued.

the what are you doing here altercation takes off. of course, she is not answerable to him, nor he to her, but who's to tell them that. πŸ‘πŸΌ

i am falling flat at the cuteness of the tycoon. instead of just shutting jhalli up with a scathing look, he is all aggression and fighting away. huh. can't walk away from jhalli😳, she really gets his goatπŸ˜†, teehee. can he hear himself talk? -
it was such an adorable light hearted moment between the 2 πŸ˜ƒ

"mujhe tumhe jawab dene ki koi zaroorat nahin hai... mera jahan dil chahega main wahan jaaoonga, tumhe iss..."

your heart? er, did he mention his heart? my pulse rate is falling.

"chame to you," yells the english major.🀣 -
Amazing

"what?" yeah someone had to shut you up.

"same to you," m'lady has found her consonant.

"excuse me, table for two?" enter the hapless waiter. unconscious adder of fuel to fire.

"ji... 2... 2... ek inke liye or ek inke akad ke liye,"
- feel like pinching his cheeks

the two, whose date our two are crashing, see each other and ting ting ting... sweet gentle love music in. mad love takes rest.

payal wants to be here yet not be here. akash is so open and generous, she has no idea how to escape. finally, he falls on his knees before her and in front of a restaurant full of people, declares his love...

no guile, no pride, only love. how can anyone deny that? and payal is almost swayed.

when...

hero and madam intrude. loudly and rudely. tch tch, no feel for lau, these two. feeling, khushi ji, feeling (sorry, i know i shouldn't have peeked into 135 and stolen your line, but really, can you see yourself here? and that tone of voice, sigh.)

a 2... 2... cute episode. and did she really say, "chame to you?" or i just misheard the whole thing? whatever.

Freakin Amazing take 🀣 oh my god!! i hav enjoyed it so much...its awesome πŸ˜ƒ

m reading your review with probably my last mango juice (made by my mom) for this year( since the season of mango is gettin over here..) nd it was worth it...your take was different , light hearted , fun nd mainly you kept it abt Arnav-Khushi..i adored it 😳
your lines are just superb...how do you come up with it...πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘
Marvellous writing..
. Edited by supriya.arshi - 10 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
[QUOTE=indi52]
episode 132

i agree with asr, this thing is a deal. love between two people. what is it, if not a deal that the heart makes with eyes closed and without heeding caution...? putting all its assets on the line, targeting unlimited, endless gains. if you crack this one right, makes this life... a life. not mere existence. so yes, asr, i understand absolutely what you mean when you say, i think this deal will be good. and much later when he calls her his life's biggest deal, i want to swoon at his tone of voice and the connotation. the ultimate deal maker thinks she is the one, the biggest hottest deal for him. me not complaining. -
me neither 😳

it was interesting to watch the two, asr and khushi, act protective toward their siblings, turning downright aggressive and obnoxious with each otherπŸ‘. and of course, pushing payal and akash to one side, completely out of the date that poor akash had so desperately set upπŸ˜†.

he said he didn't want his bro to be halwai. she said, huh, not keeping my sister under the control of laad governor.

so he discovered she called him laad governor. a spectacular expression was bestowed upon this effrontery by one so irritating and halwai-ish. did he imply being a confectioner is a bad thing? oh, the class conscious raizada, maybe he's just mad at all halwais because he can't gobble sweets. okay, i will not be easy on him about this... he is ughly uppity and unnecessarily derogatory about someone's parent and people of a whole profession. -
i don think he aimed it at her parents...he aimed at her cuz Khushi too did a run a sweet business nd hence its their family business

and how rude was that, "tum dono behene din mein sapne dekhna band karo," stop having absurd dreams, you two sisters. really, brusque, nasty, arrogant... even your good looks right now are not cutting no ice, sir. -
yeah tht was rude

payal was fabulousπŸ‘πŸΌ... and gave akash a much needed reality check. yes, you are in love with me and imagine you can't live without me. but what do you know about me? do you know that my baraat went back and i was left at the mandap?

was it on purpose the writers made asr say such hateful things? so that when he realised the truth of the night in sheesh mahal, his reaction is even more of a contrast, making the viewer empathise more keenly? fact is, i know wonderful strong super exciting people who say terrible things at times. it hints at some not too nice notions in their heads, but more often it speaks of how rattled they are about something. and really, asr was completely taken aback to see his bro-like coz with payal... the sis of the girl he is struggling desperately not to let matter. he sort of lost it and his worst side came to the fore. -
well said

khushi was no less aggressive and rude. again, because her sis being in a relationship with anyone related to this man, the man she can't hate however mean he may be, bothered her no end.

"aap nahin jaante... lekin yeh... yeh toh sab jaante hain na..." payal was distraught, the pressure of wanting someone but knowing it can't be. she tells him, you didn't know about that night, but he... he knows everything, meaning asr, of course. i am talking about that day when you...

"jiji!" with one quiet but insistent call, khushi stopped her sister from going there. too painful.. for everyone. a beautifully intense and timeless moment set in a scene marked by lightness, youth, the here and now. -
she'll nvr let any1 see or knw the bad side of him...its just heart touching 😊

as the girls leave, she turns back for an instant, he looks at her... just a little contact where a whole memory sits, pearls scattering. he looks nonplussed, so unlike him. a minute ago he was yelling and calling her names. ah, so human, these two.

then in a drenched voice, "chalo, jiji..." and the girls leave.

it isn't easy being a girl in this world. the thought came over me as i watched the two young women. when you are naturally the second gender, the one at the receiving end, whose aims, ambitions all become secondary to the men in your lives, it's a tough world. a man can walk out on a woman at the mandap, that too for dowry... it doesn't taint him, it taints her. where's the justice in this. yet that is what happensπŸ‘πŸΌ.

he offers to manage the meeting... a feeling for his brother. sweet.

and as he gets out of the car, a look on his face heralding a difficult memory (the look is so perfect, i didn't edit it, just let the cap be). she's falling, running, "please hume ghar jaane dijiye..." i need to go home, otherwise my sister's marriage will break. "toh toot jane do shadi..." then let it break, his cruel answer, not believing a word she said. suspicious of her, certain she'd come there with an ulterior motive. his long held wariness about women surfacing in the worst possible way.. what a night. and what he did to a girl, her family...

pearls scattered.

"maine usski baat kyun nahin suni, woh sach kah rahi thi, meri wajah se unki behen ki shadi..." why didn't i listen to her, she was speaking the truth, because of me her sister's wedding... he slams the car.

a beautifully frenetic payal.. we're not talking about what happened... leave me alone for a while. khushi is perplexed. even talking to dm isn't helping. then the dupatta takes over. akash's gift falls on jiji, and she can't help but hold it and weep, speaking of her helplessness... "humare haan kahne se kya hoga akashji humae naseeb mein aapka pyaar nahin... hume maaf kijiye... hum baar baar aapka dil todne ke liye majboor hain,"

what's the good of my saying, yes. your love is not in my fate... forgive me... i have to deny you time and time again.

khushi watches this whole thing and at last she understands. i guess when she first saw payal and akash, the zing of laad governor was on her, and she didn't make the obvious connection. but now she knows she has to set things right... and the way to do it is to talk to that arrogant...

in a touching scene, asr realises how smitten his coz is. he doesn't like to watch his family suffer... bit of a don
, our asr... he must solve the problems his fam faces. and don't mess with his family, if you know what's good for you..

"akash?" just one word... a world of love and concern, the slightest grain and hoarseness in the voice.

"payal ji ne dobara mana kar diya..." payal ji said "no" again, akash is sad, forlorn, lifeless. he says a key thing about love... there is no "wajah"  no reason for loving... you just love.

then a difficult question, "jiss din usski shadi tooti... kya hua tha uss din..." the day her marriage broke, what happened. asr won't answe that question but he did ask...

"i'll ask you just once... are you sure of your feelings... dekho yeh pyaar wyaar mujhe samajh nahi ata.." see all this love and things, i don't understand. no he doesn't, because he has decided there's no place for it in his life. if anything, it's an impediment... a thing that leads to terrible things. but again, in his typical liberal way, he's not stopping anyone else from feeling it or wanting it.

in fact, once he's convinced that it is what akash is very sure of and after marrying payal will not regret it, he says with alacrity, "ok then it's done, agar yeh tumhare liye itna important hai... toh main yeh deal final karwake rahoonga," if this is so important to you then i'll make sure the deal is closed.

"lekin, bhai... wo..." but, bhai... akash is floundering. really, akash, there's a limit to being clueless i feel like yelling.

"bas, bol diya na!" now i've said it, that's it.

"bol toh diya lekin... kaunsi deal?" you said it, but what deal, wonders the lost lover.

chalo bhai ke bhavan bhavan bhavan...

i need to give an award to the creative who chose khushi's ring tone. it is maddening, irritating, dancey, feels gota covered, unforgettable. what a perfect answer to the brief the director must have given.- i agree...its true Khushi shtyle πŸ˜‰

his call to her leads nowhere, as she is still unaware of jiji's true feelings. but then they both try to call each other at the same time. 

he's completely frazzled at not getting through...

"zaroor apne fiance se baat kari hogi," she must be talking to her fiance, he sounds practically jealous. and so what if she is, mister.

"kisse baat kar rahi thi tum..." who were you talking to... the moment she picks up the phone. so cute.

these interactions, the irritated, aware of each other repartee and conversations and fights between the two, these are classic ipkπŸ˜ƒ. -
together...they make the scene all the awesome to watch

and their unwittingly overstepping boundaries, always a little further in than their relationship allows them to be, such a fantastic way to portray attraction... a powerful attraction really that doesn't allow you to remain cool in the other's presence... you are always slightly aflame when the other one is there. and you say things you wouldn't to others. -
Lovely πŸ‘

and so it is that they go out on their first hot date. they must meet to bring their siblings together. and for the sake of that love, their own private nafrat must be suspended for a whileπŸ‘πŸΌ. whatever the excuse, asr and khushi are in a restaurant, just the two of them together.

and in all the fun and games that followed again i saw asr fall madly for khushi kumari gupta one more time. bitten badly by the love bug.

of course, the cue to craziness came from the chair chase... "aree hum yahan baithne wale hain..." arre, i am about to sit here, yelled she when he again pulled out the chair she went to. "i know tabhi chair pull kar raha hoon..." , replied the suave one as small town girl showed her ignorance, but ever so cutely.-
i loved him here...he is such a gentleman

when she said, don't put sugar!, in his coffee, she was told that it would be served separate... but he couldn't stop himself from being touched by her concern❀️, nor she hide her awkwardness at blurting it out... always an overstepping of boundaries... that attraction. such tenderness in these moments. -
well written

and when she sort of admitted, "aap sahi the..." you were right.

he couldn't let the moment pass. all of asr in his self satisfied know all air, "main kabhi galat nahi hota..." how can a man look so smug and so hot at once. brilliant acting... just plain brilliant. -
couldn agree more πŸ˜ƒ
so many ways to deliver that line... how did he choose the right one and the perfect expression to match. urbane, polished, intelligent, just the right amount of arrogance, and a bit of humour... a little bit of a flirt there? just a wee bit, maybe? -
Wow...you r smitten by him 😳

"chalo kum se kum ek biskut phree toh mil gaya." oh good, at least got a free biscuit, she said, after fretting over having to fix one's own tea and paying so much.

and somewhere between her biting the pack to tear it open and his eyes moving, his lips turning up at this jhalliness, i believe he fell again in love with her... these were the things that made keema of all his koshish. no amount of trying to get over such a girl was gonna work.

i had felt his heart go thud when he found her in his wardrobe, one eye shut, then when she admitted she couldn't find orange juice and so poured mango juice into his shoe, at odd bizarre utterly and only khushi sanka moments i think he really fell in love. of course, her kindness, her innocence, her love of fam, her courage, her beauty, all of what was khushi he loved, but it was at these moments that i think his heart did crazy things. -
awww

when asr really met khushi. no baggage, no misconceptions, no barriers. just him and her. two people... meant to meet. a man and a woman. a boy and a girl... ❀️

perhaps he felt his heart flip, and wanted to move away quickly, so with an amused, adult air, taking back control, he said, "khushi, agar tumhari chai aur biskutt ki important conversation khatam ho gayi ho toh akash aur payal ke baare mein baat kar sakte hain?"

khushi, if your important conversation about tea and biscuit is over shall we talk of akash and payal? 

and they spoke of the deal they would help clinch... while the biggest deal of his life got goingβ­οΈπŸ‘.

Indi tht was really amazing...i loved almost every part...β­οΈπŸ‘
you make me wish why din we get more nd more of these two...πŸ˜ƒ i wish these moments just stayed on

on the part wher he tells she was tellin the truth...wouldn he hav figured out tht she doesn lie...then how on earth did he trust shyam...nd not believe Khushi for a min whn she told the entire truth...tht feels bad..the guy loves her..nd still wouldn believe her!!!!

it was a Lovely take β­οΈπŸ‘