Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni19sweet thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sohara

episode-139

Khushi gets another proof. This time it's about Rani Saheba .La tells Khushi that jijai calls Anjali rani saheba. Khushi convulses to hear the name rani saheba. During the pooja Shyam got a phone call. So he moves aside to answer it. Anjali gets upset a bit.When the pooja is finally over pandit tells Anjali to put ghee in the diya, as it has to burn throughout the whole day. Anjali calls HP and she releases her anger on him to put the oil instead of ghee. Where she actually is upset with Shyam to leave the pooja in between. To see her anger, La says that it won't be a problem for jijaji. Cause he will coax her by calling her rani Saheba. Khushi embroils to hear this. During the pooja Khushi tried to take a look at Anjali's husband. But she couldn't and before the pooja finished Shyam is already gone. Khushi recollects what shyam said about his rani Saheba. he told her that she is some queen of raj ghar. Khushi's incredulity increases more. 

Lavanya goes to call Arnav and Akash wants to go to call Shyam. But Anjali wants to go instead. Khushi thinks it's a good opportunity to see Anjali's Shyam. when she wished to go including Anjali, the rest of the family get surprised a bit. To clear their suspicion Khushi says that Anjali  should be here, if anything is needed.

Khushi saunters slowly, ebbing in thought of all the coincidence that happened. All the events come in her mind one after another.
Once she saw him in front of the RM. Though he escaped by saying that he came to search for her. 
Then she remembers that she couldn't see his face in Anjali and Shyam's anniversary. 
Next comes the diwali day. Again she couldn't see his face. 
She remembered  how he screamed at her for going there in RM. She must be thinking why he was upset of working Khushi for Raizada.
then his dialogue about the herbal balm what he said to buaji and same thing what  Akashs told them that it is his  jijaji's words. 
When Anjali came to know that Khushi's fiance's name is also Shyam, how she reacted that her husband's name is Shyam too. When the rest of the people got suspicious, she averted their thought by saying, there is more than one Shyam in this world.
Rani saheba's call in his phone and his addressing the caller by that name. 

So many reprimands are coming one after another in her mind.Then she thinks of her babuji, how he reacted to see Shyam and later took off the ring and threw it. it means, She suspected that her dad also knew about shyam. Then why she didn't dig the matter?  Khushi is smart. If she wanted she also could find the reason of her dad's heart attack. 

In the terrace Shyam is threatening the lady (Kamla) who was helping him in his crime. Khushi reaches the terrace in despondent state of mind. She again sinks in vortex of ambiguity. 
She couldn't find him in the room when the Raizadas wanted to meet her fiance. 
She remembered how he lied that Bua told him about Payal and Akash's rishta, where bua was quite unaware of it. 
Her tremulous steps are covering the distance between the man who was talking on the phone showing his back. She remembers the voice calling Anjali Rani saheba on the phone. Khushi is whirling in melange of thoughts, suspicion. She moves close to him in consternation. She also wants to brush off her thought, "may be it's just a coincidence. may be I'm thinking too much.there can be more than one people named rani Saheba in this world" 
Is it possible, that much of coincidence can happen? so many questions muddle her thought.

Shyam finishes his phone convo. He senses somebody is behind him. He thinks who can it be rather than rani saheba. He turns and bamm! 
The moment, the face off, finally! After playing a calculative, manipulative,wicked, slouchy, filthy game, the truth of Shyam reveals to Khushi. The repercussion takes to the engagement with him. Her rancor seeps through her vein, makes her outraged to the extreme. Shyam quivers in abhorrence. "Khushiji aap." .She can't bear this atrocious man any more. And the most awaited slap happened.The air gets rife with the crescendo of the slap. "Khushiji I was about to tell you." 
"enough, Anjali is my client.where she is your wife. how much lie you will say?"
She retaliates him with complete volition.
She can't wear that filthy ring in her finger anymore. She pulls it out and throws it on the ground.  He tries to stop her, "Khushiji plz?" After the sacrilege of her credence ,how dare he expect she still will wear his ring.

"bas, being a married person, you wanted to.  you didn't only deceived me, but cheated my whole family. you don't deserve the love what my family gave to you. and your wife Anjali, you also deceived her ? I feel so disgusted to think about your intention."
He tries to come close to her, to pacify her. But Khushi just warns him not to come near her. 
"what do you think, I'll still trust you? after knowing all I'll keep quite?"
She can't stand this nefarious man after the mayhem he has done not only with Khushi but with the whole Gupta and Raizada family.
she huddles fast from there.

Shyam is following her, requesting her not to say anything to anybody in this situation. He reminds her of Payal and Akash's newly fixed marriage proposal. But Khushi is obdurate. she is not ready to listen to this swindler any more. 
Shyam is frustrated, he can't find the way what to do.

In Arnav's room, La is trying to call him downstairs. But Arnav is really not interested to go.La beseeches him to go downstairs and take the blessing of all. "All are waiting for you" She mentions all of their name and pauses at Khushi. She tries to see his reaction. But Aranv is still reluctant. When he sees La got upset, he tries to make her understand nicely. "mera maan nahi hai.I don't feel to go. plz try to understand. it's not your fault. I know you are disappointed." La looks a little flummoxed as he is talking meekly. Arnav asks her, what. She actually  gets surprised at his nicety. "ASR you are being nice to me. You never behaved so nice with me."  When she sees Arnav is looking confused, she says it's OK.I understand." She leans down her head on his shoulder. But leaves in embroilment.
 pause: I'm a bit confused. Is it Sana who couldn't convey the real emotions or is it La who was actually very ambiguous of Arnav's behavior.She looked happy to see Arnav's nicety, but looked upset at the same time when she was  leaving. Or moreover she left in haste. 

Khushi is shambling towards the hallway, thinking about Payal. Everybody was so worried with her wedding and finally when her marriage is fixed with Akash, by telling the raizadas about shyam, how can she puts the marriage in jeopardy? she strides fast immersed in thought and bumps with Arnav. the tea cup what was  in his hand fells down and breaks.
"don't you see while walking?' He yells her.
 Khushi sits down and starts to pick up the broken pieces in abhorrence
"Khushi I'm asking you something." Arnav asks
Arnav feels the anguish , he calls her gently, "Khushi"
 He also kneels down, asks her tenderly, "Khushi what happened to you?'
he holds both of her upper arms and helps her to stand up."is there any problem going on in your house? Do you need anything?"
A sheer concern is evident in his voice. He tries to figure out what's wrong. He lets go her hand. He stares at her teary eyes and finds the answer.
Khushi can't control herself any more. She leans her head on his shoulder clutching his arm, starts to cry.
"Khushi what happened. it's OK." 
He lifts his hand to pacify her, but can't but tries to say some comforting words.
"did your fiance do something with you?"
Khushi lifts her head when he hits the nail.
He understands the fact. It must be about her fiance.
'what did he do to you? Did he try to hurt you? Tell me." His anger pulsates. he grits his teeth, as if he will smash his face right now.
Khushi gazes up at him with her insides melting at his words and a melange of confused, chaotic thoughts runs through her mind.
 "unhone humare sath. he did with me" she quivers.
she remembers Arnav's words to Anjali. "mere iss duniya se koi matlab nahi. mere asli duniya to aap ho. This world doesn't matter to me. My real world is you)"
Khushi embroils in premonition to reveal the truth.

Again Khushi tried to find solace in Arnav.  Khushi needed his shoulder again to cry on.In spite of so much differences, acrimony between them Arnav convulsed terribly when he thought any body can harm Khushi. He tried to pacify her, gave her comfort when he saw distress in her countenance. Isn't it love or what!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5Yf4QNy-ubU[/YOUTUBE]
This is one of my favorite VM of Zoha.

wonderful 
loved it 
sorry for short comment 
as little busy 
but i have read and bookmarked the vm 
will tell you about vm deinetly
soni19sweet thumbnail

Episode-138

Finally good days started to come in Gupta family. Khushi is all excited about her jiji's wedding. she made the list and wish to work accordingly. Amma's happiness knows no bound. "don't know when their eyes fell on our Payal!." Khushi is right not them ,but Akash's eyes fell on her. Khushi teases Payal. Suddenly my heart aches for the poor young girl, who is laughing, getting delectable for her sister, who got her love. But Khushi who always tries to bring smile in everybody's face is not getting her deserving happiness. Her prince charming is going to be some one else's, she is not getting her love, moreover she has to confine with a man whom she doesn't love.

Nothing goes unnoticed by Khushi. or if it is about her beloved babuji then how cum she ignores it?. She asks him why he is restless and upset, where Payal is getting married to  such wonderful family. When she mentioned Anjali as a very nice person, babuji starts to convulse again. he tries to say something about Shyam. when the poor man can't express his words, he pulls out her engagement ring and throw it on the floor. But the devil always reaches there at the right moment. Shyam picks up the ring and gives it back to Khushi, "is everything alright?" Khushi nods her head and asks him where did he go when she came to call him? The sly guy cleverly prevaricate to answer and congratulates for Akash and Payal. Khushi gets happy for them again, but got ambiguous at the same time, that how cum Shyam knows about them, he was not there when the marriage was fixed. The spider now is entrapped in his own web. He said he already met bua outside, who told him. Khushi still looks incredulous. Babuji is fuming like fire to see this swindler's lie. If he could, he would blow him right there on his face.

"mubarak ho mausaji, aapki to doosri beti ko naia bhi par lag gayi. aur kismat ko to dekhiye humarai saale saheb ka dil agaya unpe. mamla thoda pechida ho gaya" (congratulation uncle, our other daughter is also getting married. And look at the fate, that my brother in law fell for her. The matter has become complicated a bit) his flippancy irks babuji so much. he continues his torture to the ill man, "don't worry, I love things this way. but you uncle, sometimes gets nervous and do weird stuffs. what did you wanted to do before I came? don't forget uncle your two daughter's destiny is in my grip now." Babuji's anger pulsates more to hear his audacity. He can't take his insolence any more. He tries hard to pick his trembling hand, to give him a slap. But the evil man catches his hands and threatens him that he will not do any harm to Khushi if he keeps quite.

Outside in the kitchen Khushi asks bua whether she puts a plate for Shyam also? bua asks her when shyam came? Khushi's suspicion gets stronger. She recollects that a while ago Shyam told her that he met bua. then she sees him talking to some Rani Saheba. the seeds of suspicion what planted some days ago now is growing even more.

In the RM living room, nani and la is talking about some list. Anjali is talking to her wicked pati and  trying to make him come on the next day for the Satya narayan pooja. She says that it's the family pooja and his participence  is important. when he agreed Anjali gets delighted. 

The next morning the whole ambiance of RM gets rife with the festivity. All the preparation, decoration is going on in full swing. La is chasing Arnav, requesting him to sit with her in the pooja. But Arnav is not interested as he has a conference call to attend. La is trying to make him understand that all the couples should sit together in this pooja. Arnv is getting annoyed. La goes to Anjali and tells her to make him agree. Anjali says that only married couple sit in this pooja, so she has to wait for a while. She reminds her that they will use Khushi's trick to make Arnav come for pooja. Arnav jolts a bit when he hears Khushi's name. Anjali remembers that she needs to talk with Khushi. Again Arnav's sense pulsates to hear Khushi. Anjali calls Khushi and tells her to come for the pooja, as she considers Khushi as her family member. She tells her to bring her fiance with her. Anjali is over enthusiastic to see her fiance. Khushi looks a little upset when she mentioned her fiance.

La comes to Arnav again, tells him that he got excuse not to sit in the pooja, but he can help her to select her saree. Who will listen who? He is now more interested to listen about Khushi. After knowing Khushi's whereabouts from Anjali's phone convo, Arnav moves towards upstairs. La is following her to select her saree. But he is really nonchalant in her matter. Poor La, I feel pity for you, your to be fiance doesn't have any interest on you. Plz go out from his life and let this man lead his life. Don't impose a forced marriage on him! Arnav doesn't even look at La, his to be fiance, but gets agitates to hear even Khushi's name.

Shyam is a smart fellow. He trickily asks Akash is there anybody coming from GH or not. when Akash assured him for the second time that nobody is coming from his in laws's side, he sighs a relief. He gives a derisive smile that luck is also favoring him. But he must not know there is an omnipotent above all who can make his plan topsy-turvy.

During Khushi and Anjali's convo Shyam intervens her talking about some arrangements. Khsuhi clearly listens the word Rani Saheba from the other side of the phone. Her suspicion is getting stronger. So when Anjali affirms her to come, Khushi agrees too. 

Khushi comes to RM in a pensive state. she is still lost in thought. So when La asks her teasingly where is her fiance, she just smiles back.

Shyam is cajoling Anjali by his mellifluous words. he tells her to take care of herself as she kept braat for the pooja. Naive Anjali always gets influenced by her insidious husband.It's so irascible to see Shyam's fake pyaar. he must be exulting his triumph, but start counting your time devil, your game is about to finish.

La requests Khushi to call Arnav and Akash to call Anjali and jijaji.I really can't understand La. Sometimes I think she knows Arnav is weak for Khushi, but sometimes it seems may be not. Khushi decides to call Anjali instead and tells Akash to call Arnav. She really needs to check Anjali's pati Shyam. She has to solve the promiscuity of the puzzle about Rani Saheba. Shyam's phone convo with Rani Saheba and later overhearing rani saheba again from RM in the phone is putting her in dilemma.   

In Anjali's room. Shyam can't find his shoes, so he can't go for the pooja. He tells Anjali to go, he will join her soon. I wonder, he has just one pair of shoes? When Khushi comes near the room, Anjali is also about to go. Khushi is trying to sneak in her room to have  a look of her husband. She asks Anjali, why her husband is not coming, Anjsli tells her that he is searching for his shoes. La aslo comes with a complain that ASR is not agreeing to join in the pooja. Anjali affirms her that he will join when there will be a big pooja. Anjali and La both goes towards the hall, but Khushi is still sneaking in the room. Her mind is whirling in the intricate mix of thought. She tries  to brush off her thought that why she is suspecting Shyam as Anjali's husband. 

Khsuhi saunters slowly, still is forlorn. She doesn't even realizes when she unknowingly came to Arnav's room. "what are you doing here? do you need anything? do you want to say something?" his queries brings her back from her trance. She just nods her head no and leaves. She is quite repugnant of her suspicion about Shyam. Arnav gets ambiguous ,'unbelievable!"
pause: I wonder, why Khushi came to Arnav's room? She is supposed to go the hall to attend the pooja . But Khushi's steps involuntarily take her towards Arnav in her distraught state. Isn't it surreal?

La shows Khushi her necklace. This is the same piece what Khushi liked and ASR gave it to her. She is very delectable to wear that set. Be happy with the material object, the real gift of flesh and blood is for Khushi.😊 La's one earring is missing. So Khushi and La start to search that. By this time the damatji of the house descends down to attend the pooja. He doesn't have any idea that Khushi is waiting there to welcome him. he passes her but she can't see him as she bends down to search La's erring. When she finally found it Shyam already took his seat at the front, giving his back to Khushi. Khushi tries to see him. Again the phone convo reverbearates in her mind.

The Pandit starts to recite the mantra. Shyam and Khsuhi are in the same place. The much awaited denouement is about to happen. The first time when the episode was aired I was so tensed whether Khushi will see him or not.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BY_h80-t7_k[/YOUTUBE]
credit goes to the uploader

nice one 
lovely written
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Today is my nephew Richie's wedding to fianc Toni.  May they always be blessed with love, happiness, joy and romance for eternity.  Be back soon!  Edited by cinthiann1758 - 10 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Today is my nephew Richie's wedding to fianc Toni.  May they always be blessed with love, happiness, joy and romance for eternity.  Be back soon! 

congrats to you and your family 
best wishesπŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Bhelcomes, Ms. Diwani 😊  Anytime! I adore the video myself!!

Have you seen Ahladini's 3-part Rabba Vey awards? They are smashing!

Just in case you haven't, here's the link for Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k-njYurpwg&feature=c4-overview&list=UU7W3MjfFvXV8Mv8ehXQ6u3g

THank dear, Ms.Diwani? itni izzat? lol!  No hadn't seen the 3-part rabba vey, just saw the first, its pretty hillarious!! I like her "why sobti quit IPK one too"...I'm so glad us die hard fand affraid to laught at ourselves and some of these aspects of the showπŸ˜† will need to catch the other parts now!! thanks for sharing!!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

I saw it. too really funny.
 And the funny thing is like Sanaya he also dances a lot behind the scene.And I also dance a lot like them. I wish if they were my friends.

I agree, and i feel Sanaya and Akaash make him want to dance. he has to be really comfortable with ppl surinding him to be able to do those moves 
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

Hello ARSHi. Hope you are going to get better. Any other news that is great and I missed in the last seven days

Arshi,  I am so sorry I haven't been able to call.  Hope you feel better.  I left my phone in my car at the airport in Florida.  Ugggh!  You can PM me your phone number and we can talk on John's phone.  Did you have strep?
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

Finally Mr virus decided to leave my computer. I could not believe my eyes that I have not been able to make a single post and have not read more then 70 pages of BFTP thread 12 😲 . I have to start

Welcom back Samin!!! computer viruses suck!!! my hubby  used to alway get them on ours with his shady cricked web sites then  i had to clean up the mess, now he had laptop and i have my PC, so he is more careful πŸ˜† b/c he know i don;t have to fix it. anyway no worries, with out break you didn't miss too much except the thobda discussion...i do recomend you catch up on that for a few laughs!
BarunDiwani thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Thanks so much Arshi dear, so happy you enjoyed and like the "great wall of ASR" πŸ˜ƒ i can def see where most of you pts coming from above, i like what you had to say in purple. thanks for the diff perspective!! :) thanks again!!!

Good to know you'll be done soon!!  A friend of mine is a elementary schoold teacher and the only time i envy her job is in the summer!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by BarunDiwani - 10 years ago

BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Time is very short. What can we do? My mind is blank right now to think up new stuff. At the most I can think of that poem I wrote sometime back. Maybe that can be added. I think Supriya can make an edit. If we want to send it as a team, we have to pool in all ideas by tonight atleast. And, it has to be sent to an email address, so who is going to volunteer to send it via their email id?

Meanwhile, can we find out from Team Sarun if we can send as a team or not? Because we have to mention name and countries, too.

Can modify this a little bit, BS is the third person in here, can change that.

Meanwhile, I'll see if I can write some lines for SI as well.

OK will think of something and get back to you guys as soon as i can