DangelzDesigns12|Clsd- NEW! IshRa/RamanRuhi/PaRud/SanIsh pg.140

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

^^ Barun Sobti, Vivian Dsena, Karan Tacker, Gurmeet Choudhary & Siddharth Shukla. As you've realized, my shop banner consists of some dashing and delicious looking Indian Telly men. Why only the five of them? 😆 Because I am shamelessly showcasing how much of a fangirl I am of these 5 Telly men in particular LOL. Okay jokes apart, I really love them! Not only for their good looks and acting talent, but also because I admire their onscreen and offscreen persona. 😳 They also happen to have played some of my most favourite male characters on Indian TV, which is reflected in my banner :) Now, this doesn't mean they are the only male Indian telly celebs I like...there are other male actors I adore, but these 5 particularly stand out for me for one reason or another. 😳

. . I n t r o d u c t i o n //

Welcome everyone to my 12th gallery/shop! It really has been a long and wonderful journey ever since my first shop till now! # 12 seems like a special number, I don't know why...but it just feels special! I honestly never thought I would make it this far...but its an overwhelming feeling really, to have made it all the way here. Feels like it was just a year or two back that I started making sigs, when it really has been more than 5 years or so lol. 

I have learnt alot over the past few years, and in a place where copying and over inspiration is common nowadays...I've tried my best to keep my work and styling different from others =) Some people have tagged me as the 'Queen of Icons' because I have received alot of appreciation and admiration for the icons I make...and that seriously means the world! 😳 I believe I have improved with my vid avis as well, although I don't make them very often...unless I am very motivated or inspired :) 

I'd also like to say that all the colourings you see in my work are pretty much my own. Whether you'd like to believe it or not, but I've never used tutorials or PSDs to learn or try colouring. All my colourings I've done till date have been purely experimental and random. So if they do end up looking similar to other people's colourings, its completely unintentional.   

. . F a v o u r i t e s //

I've never actually listed all my favourites before in my shops...but I'd like to take the time to list them because most of my work will be seen on these people. 😆 They're all Indian Telly people, cause if I sat down and listed my Bolly and Holly favs...I would put people to sleep. 😆

Karan&Shilpa, Shilpa Anand, Prem&Mukti, Rahul&Muskaan, Abhi&Nikki,Samrat&Gunjan, 
 Sanaya Irani, Mayank&Nupur, Yuvi&Naina,Sameer&Avni, Karan Tacker, Maan&Geet, Drashti Dhami, Gurmeet ChaudharyGurmeet&Drashti,Abhay&Piya, Barun Sobti, Shravan&Saachi, Arnav&Khushi,Sanaya&Barun,Viraf&Shilpa, Mohan&Megha, Vivian Dsena,Siddharth&Pratyusha (AnSh),Siddharth Shukla, RK&Madhu,Anuj&Sanaya, Saras&Kumud, Gautam Rode. 

Pheww...look at that LONG list! 😆 I added a few more recent people I've grown to love. There's more people I like... but the above are my favourite <3

Current Favourite: Paro&Rudra & Raman&Ishita 

. . I n s p i r a t i o n s //

I am inspired by pretty much all of the amazing and fellow sig makers in the Avi/Sig forum. But these are a few inspirations whom I admire most <3

Kaira/Sadz (sadz11), Jenny (jenny1000), Amna (amnamalik), Roz (PyaarSe), Ash (Aichuu), 
Ashu (notfadedaway), Payal (IPayal), Aish (aishhh.), Tina22 (Tina), Fary (Fizzylicious/Mausam)

And probably a few more I can't recall at this moment... 😆

. . T h a n k  Y o u  T o  A l l  C o m m e n t e r s //

I want to thank my commenters from the bottom of my heart who have encouraged me by loving, and commenting on my creations. It is because of you people, that I have come a long way and have been able to reach my 12th shop =)

In this particular shop, I would like to give out special mentions to some of my most special friends and commenters that have been with me and have given life to some of my galleries! 

Ami, Surbhi, Javeria - They are probably some of my most oldest friends and loyal commenters on IF! They have been with me since the early days of my sigmaking...and have alwayss been so encouraging, supportive, and most of all...amazingg friends! Ami and I loved writing essays for one another, and we almost always loved the same pair or show! 😳 Surbhi and I shared a hugee love for KaSh, and she would always write me the most loveliest comments! Javeria and I also had a lot of favourite couples and shows in common, and we would always fangirl about them :) They are inactive on IF as far as I know, and I really really miss them! 

Aliya, Jenny, Anku - I'd like to name them as my KaSh girls because we all have gone through our obssessive KaSh fangirl stages. We also have another pair in common that us 4 love, and that is SaRun :) These three girls are extreme sweethearts <3 Aliya and Jens (as I lovingly call her 😆) are girls I have known and have been friends with for a long long time. Aliya and Jens, have been with me since my early days of sigmaking. Jens ofcourse is one of my most top and early inspirations when I first started off sigmaking. I don't know whether she knows this or not, but when I first entered the world of DMG...it is her work that I saw first on KaSh, and from that moment I saw her work...I wished I could have known how to make sigs like her! She is a lovely human being, a fantastic sigmaker and a wonderful friend...and I know she is always there for me no matter what :) Anku and Aliya ofcourse are somewhat choosy and selective about things they love (and I mean this in a good way!) but somehow they like alot of the stuff I make. 😆 They usually have soft spot for anything made on KaSh or SaRun and I know they always will...but I know for a fact they love my work regardless of who I make stuff on. 

Aishhh & Ashu - My spammer chicks! 😎 I just adoree them a little too much, and when all 3 of us are in one gallery 'talking'...then you can expect some crazy momentss! We admire each other's creative work alot, and we hold each other's back :) We are like the 3 muskateers! :D Ashu and Aish also happen to be some of my favourite inspirations in sigmaking, and they are just superb at whatever they do! I love you two girls alottt <333 These days Ashu and Aish are pretty inactive and I really really miss these girls alottt! 

Farzu,Phatty,Jyotika & Aanya - My KaJen girls! Even though I'm a big KaSh fan, I never have let that get in the way of being friends with these three super sweet girls! I believe Farzu and I met during Geet days...not sure if I'm wrong or not, but I'm pretty sure our friendship started from there lol. Not only do I love her cause we get along really well, but also cause she's a fellow Canadian girl like me :) Phatty, I met through my gallery and we share a huge love for Arjun Rampal! 😆 😳 She's pretty inactive now. Jyotika, I have met during IPK days and although she is inactive now...we have some memorable moments where we've fangirled over ArHi/SaRun. Same thing with Aanya, thanks to SaRun...we also became friends during IPK days :) But she is pretty inactive now. 

Madhura & Nish - They are my most recent addition as regular commenters and as such awesome friends! Madhura and I met, I believe during PKYEK days...and we shared our love for Abhay & Piya. We click cause we are both random girls, and we scrap each other back and forth randomly. We can be chatty, weird, random, sensitive...all in one go! But we have a great time interacting whenever we can :) She is sweet, but above all...very genuine and honest! Nish is a total sweetheart, and I feel we connect so well with one another. We are very fond of each other...and I love it whenever she writes me one of her long and lovely essays! 

I apologize if I have forgotten to mention someone...but I believe I have mentioned all my close people I have met throughout the years in my gallery :)

Hope all of you enjoy my creations and please feel free to comment/criticize my work.

. . P r e v i o u s  S h o p s //

Dangelz Designs 11 - - > https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3307757

I  A m  C a p a b l e  O f  M a k i n g  :

non-animated signatures
non-animated icons
video avis

. . G e n e r a l  G u i d e l i n e s  o f  M y  S h o p //

- Please feel free to use my creations, but do NOT claim my work as your own!

- Please DO NOT cut, paste or copy my work! I will definitely hunt you down if you do! If you are inspired by my work, please do credit me =)

- My copyright sign is d a n g e l z'13 and DD for vid avis

- Requests will be taken from time to time, depending when I'm free to take them...which is not very often lol. (I do not take any personal requests)

- Requests will only be taken when my shop title says 'OPEN'

- Please do not PM me for requests (unless it is a birthday or thread request), all requests will be taken from here only when I OPEN my shop

- Please be patient and give me time for making requests, I will PM if there is any problem

- I do not have a PM list for my updates, because its extra work for me and I'm too lazy to PM people. 😆 If you want to visit, then please visit on your own time =)

. . R u l e s  F o r  R e q u e s t i n g //

- I will prefer to take requests that involve Indian TV Soaps

- - [I only take fictional telly shows, so NO religious mythos or reality shows please!] - -

- I can also take Bollywood requests as well.

- I do not take Hollywood requests.

- - [The only exceptions are Twilight/Harry Potter/Vampire Diaries] - -

- If you request, please do use it for more than one day! (Even if you don't happen to like your request) I work hard on making them, so it disappoints me when people don't use their requests.  

- If you have NEVER or BARELY commented in my gallery or shop, then I suggest you become a regular or occasional commenter first and then think about requesting here. I find it highly unfair for my other regular commenters if random people I've never met or barely know, come to request.

Resource Credits For Brushes and Textures

- Deviantart Users from Deviantart.com

- Swimchick.net

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Dangelz - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dangelz thumbnail

.. I N D E X //

IPK 2nd Anni/RK-Madhu/SaMud/DD-VD -  pg.6
RishBala/MaYa/MM/ChanMan/JDJ -  pg.13
ChanMan/MM/RK-Madhu -  pg.19
KaSh1000/VD/ChanMan/MM -  pg.25
KaSh/ChanMan/Madz/MM -  pg.31
ChanMan/Requests Batch 1 -  pg.38
DVD/ChanMan/Requests Batch 2 -  pg.44
ChanMan/SaMud/BS/DD-SI/Requests Last Batch -  pg.51
Pratusha Bday/SaRun/SaMud/DD-VD -  pg.58
BS Bday/SaRun/IMPORTANT NOTE -  pg.62
SaMud/Kumud-Pramad/ChanMan/RishBala -  pg.65
SaMud/Pramad-Kumud/RishBala/BS/Viraf -  pg.68
Sanaya/DD/SaMud/Pramad-Kumud/SaRun/DVD/Jen -  pg.75
Saraswatichandra/Sanaya Irani -  pg.79
Saraswatichandra/RK-Madhu/Ram-Leela -  pg.82
KaSh/SaMud -  pg.85
ArHi/SaMud/DD/SA/Sidyusha -  pg.96
SaMud/Raman-Ishita/Rangrasiya -  pg.101
Rangrasiya/RK-Madhu/SaMud/Raman-Ishita -  pg.106
Rudra-Paro -  pg.109
Rangrasiya/Raman-Ishita -  pg.114
Rudra-Paro/Raman-Ishita -  pg.119
Sanaya-Ashish/PaRud/Raman-Ishita -  pg.123
PaRud/IshRa/SaMud -  pg.126
RK-Madhu/PaRud/IshRa -  pg.129
PaRud/IshRa -  pg.132
IshRa/PaRud/SanIsh -  pg.134

Dangelz thumbnail

- Sample Video Avis/GIFS -

100x100

250x150

Dangelz thumbnail

- Sample Icons -

Dangelz thumbnail
Reserveddd, and NOW you may post comments and reservess! :)
Dangelz thumbnail
I unfortunately don't have an update ready at the moment to post...but I am working on one! 

But for now, I am posting samples of my work as I always do on my first page :) 
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Its great to b first again...and wow you mentioned me in intro.
Means a lot..thank u..
Btw werent u supposed to open...or later..
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congooo on ur new gall 🤗
May u open many many more :D 
Love the sample avis & icons <3 Gorgeous colouring on them :)
Banner looks fab !!!
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Its great to b first again...and wow you mentioned me in intro.
Means a lot..thank u..
Btw werent u supposed to open...or later..

Haha, yes congrats on being the first one! 😆 Yes I did mention you, and no need to say thanks :)

I will open, but after I post my first update.
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg Dangelz I filtered my posts from this forum and EXACTLY three years ago today, I commented on your shop for the very first time! Isn't that crazy?!?! 🤣

Big fat reserved! Congratsss babe!!!!!

Aww thank you for the super sweet mention <3
I love you girly and pshtt what does KaJen and KaSh have anything to do with being friends with each other? Infact I like it when Im friends with a Kashian cuz it shows maturity on both sides :) and you used to like KaJen back in 2009.. But now you're not a fan which is cool. Doesn't change our friendship what so ever! 😉 anyway why am I getting into KaJen and KaSh? That was like a gazillion years ago 🤣 KaJen vs KaSh is old news lmao.
Yes! i believe we met during GEET days! I think it was when I went crazy for Dev & GEET and you kinda liked them too and you made a few stuff on them.. And I asked you to make the Abbishti AT layout stuff. That's how we started talking :) lol

OMFG TERA BANNER IS SO HOT!
I'm not a crazy fan of any of those guys.. But was quiet fond of Barun and Tacker <3
Love the blending and the colouring! So gorgeous :|

Once again, congrats on your new gallery! May you open a 100 more!! Muah <3

Edited by Farzu. - 10 years ago