DangelzDesigns12|Clsd- NEW! IshRa/RamanRuhi/PaRud/SanIsh pg.140 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by BadtameezDil.

Congratsss on your new shop, Dangz! Hope you open many many moreee!πŸ˜ƒ
Waiting to see the first update! :$

Thanks so much Avni! πŸ˜³ Means alot :)

Originally posted by -Shweta-

Congratulations on your new shop Dangelz dear ! πŸ€— May u have many more shops to come..  Sample avi's and Icons are stunning <3

Thanks so much Shweta! πŸ˜³ Glad you loved the sample avis and icons :) 
Edited by Dangelz - 10 years ago
Originally posted by M.Hurr

Congratsss Danglez!!!πŸ₯³ Thanks so much Mallu! πŸ˜³
One dozenth galleryπŸ˜†πŸ˜ŽwohoooπŸ₯³ Yes you're right! πŸ˜† 

Love love love love your gallery banner,and the best thing is that VD,BS and GC are all three my top favorite mundas too,like Siddhart too but  not a die hard fan,well VD's my big crush these daysπŸ˜³πŸ˜† Haha, thanks so much! Glad you loved the banner, especially some of the men on it. πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ Had a feeling some of my favs would also be your favs. πŸ˜³ 

Love all your work,esp I have always adored how are b/w ones turned out because I am sucker for b/w stuff,icons,siggys and everything just fabulous. Aww...thankss! That means alot :) 

Seen your previous work too you used to be a abhiniki and nainayuvi fan from dmg Haha yess I was a fan of theirs, infact...I was a fan of pretty much all of the DMG jodis πŸ˜†. Above all, a die-hard KaSh fan. 😳 but your work and siggy making skills have become splendid now😎 Haha, thank youu! they look mesmerizing esp when it comes to rk/madhu/dvd/vd and dd it get really hard for me to choose a siggy for useπŸ˜†and when I see you have updated with BS or rishabala/dvd stuff my comment gets longπŸ˜† Aww...thank youuu! You're too sweet Mallu! πŸ˜³

Goodluck for all the updates for this galleryπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Ž Thanks once again! :)

Mallu

Originally posted by -Afridimalikk-

YAY! Many Congratulations, Dangelz! =)

Thanks so much Reenz! πŸ˜³ 

Originally posted by Shemz..

Congo for the new GAL!<3

Thanks so much Sam! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by Urshie

Congrats on your 12th Gallery Danglez πŸ€— Thanks so much Ursh! πŸ˜³ First of all...I didn't know you opened number 12 until I checked your previous galleryπŸ˜† can we get PMS when you open a new one Pls?😳 Umm, I'll keep it mind for the next gallery...but I doubt I'm gonna remember this lol. πŸ˜† My and my laziness you know. πŸ˜† Okay you know Danglez, I adore your Icons whatever couples they are on...but I saw Ansh ones and Awwh they are damn adorable! Aww...thankss! I'm sure you've seen the AnSh ones before, cause those icons are all sample previous work. I miss Ansh and your creations on them...I miss them alot too, and making stuff on them. OMG I want Prats to come visit Sid on Jhalak sets, then we'll get a a cute Sidyusha segment hopefully! πŸ˜³ Do Update soon <3
Originally posted by -Mema-

Dangelzzz Congratulationsss on reaching ur 12th gallery i am sooo soo happy for u!!!!<3 doo dooo update soon i just LOVEEE ur workkk btw the banner is sooo hawttt!!1

Thanks so much Maria! πŸ˜³ Glad you loved the banner :)

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Hey you :) Congox on new shop !!

Thanks so much Hina! πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Xx.Sri.xX

Congo on ur 12 th shop! Thanks so much Sri! πŸ˜³
Always wanted to comment on ur shop..so here i go..! Welcome to my shop, hope to see you here once in awhile :) 
I am in love with that banner..it  looks beautiful apart from hotness it radiates as it has all handsome hot hunks i like too...lol! Haha, thank youu! Glad you loved the banner :) Nice to know that you like the same Telly men. πŸ˜†
I love the icon's ,now i know why they say u queen,they are awesome n i love how u cropped n colored. Aww...thankss! Glad you loved the icons :)
Waiitng for the first update!
Wishing u open many more.
I am not sure if u have a Pm list /Not,if there is one add me in. No sorry, I don't have a PM list...you can visit on your own time though :) Pm-ing is extra work for me...and I'm a very lazy person. πŸ˜† 
Congrats again. Thanks once again!
Sri.

Originally posted by Sia89

Congrats on your new shop😊 

Thanks so much Sia! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by -Aliya-

TU JAHAAAN MAIN WAHAAAN!

reserved for comment Dangzy wangzy :P

tumhari intro par parke main tora emotional ho chuki..? did i say that right πŸ˜†

Awww Aliya! πŸ€— 

You're asking the wrong person whether your Hindi is correct, cause just like you...its not my first language! πŸ˜† I understood what you said, so I guess that's all that matters LOL. But not to sound like a know-it-all...I believe you missed the word 'hoon' at the end? as in "ho chuki hoon". I could be wrong. πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by jenny1000

Congratulations Dangelz for your new shop!!! I am so happy for you! Aww...thanks so much Jens! πŸ˜³ Its always a pleasure to see your comments :)12th gallery means 12th gallery of madness and pure creativity. You are truly one of those rare sig makers that doesn't get overly inspired by anyone. Everything you make is truly unique and very new and fresh!  That seriously means the world Jens, thank you for being so genuine and honest :) I love love the banner.. The banner looks amazing just like youuu😳 Aww...thankss! Glad you loved the banner :) Love the little note you wrote, like I said before; I truly admire your work. Aww..you make me feel happy Jens! You really do :) It's a suprise that you find my work so inspiring because at times, I don't find it inspiring one bit. But thank you for those sweet words you said. You're very welcome, and I truely meant every word I said. πŸ˜³ Haha, I think almost every sigmaker feels that their work isn't inspiring...I don't find my own work that inspiring. πŸ˜† But the truth is Jens, I don't know about other people...but I have alwayss found your work inspiring right from your early days till now. πŸ˜³ I don't have one solid reason why I feel that way, but there's something in your work that attracts me and sets it apart from other people's work. πŸ˜³ Cannot wait for your next update!

Big congratulations dangelz for the new shop may you have many more ! The banner is amazing . U are an amazing siggy maker . πŸ˜ƒ Congo again πŸ˜³
Originally posted by nm21

Omg.

You mentioned me in your intro. Yes I did! πŸ˜† 

...!!

I genuinely didn't expect it as always I was just going about my way - absorbing the awesomeness that is the opener to your new gallery and yeah there it was... Haha, I'm glad you caught the note! I just thought I would do something different this time for my intro post...and I felt that my good friends deserve to be mentioned :) 

Omgg.

Love you so much! Love you too! There really was no need - especially since I've been MIA recently! That's perfectly fine Nish, half my friends I listed in my intro post are now inactive on IF...but I had to mention them because of the great times I've had interacting with them :) For the sake of our new found friendship and because I genuinely miss writing my (longgg) comments on your beautiful deserving work I will have to return for your updates Dangelz! I would be extremely happy if you did Nish! πŸ˜³

With that said I think it makes sense to congratulate you on number 12!! May there be many more in the future! Thank youu so muchh! πŸ˜³ You really are incredible creatively, conceptually - I will forever be in awe of you and your signatures and icons and avis. That's very very sweet Nish! Means the world :) Even as I look at your samples from previous galleries my eyes widen as I take in the beauty of them all - they're still like a breath of fresh air, I've probably seen them before but it doesn't feel like it at all. Aww...thank youu :) I'm glad you loved the samples :)

Please never stop making creations - the world of IF (and hopefully bigger projects (who knows) in the future!!) will be at a loss! Aww! I hope to continue making creations for as long as I can :) Maybe till I get into my actual career or get married, something like that. πŸ˜† 

You've definitely made my life much prettier with those vibrant colourful updates and even my ipod would like to thank you for your excellent song choice! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Haha, anytime! πŸ˜† 

Till next time,

Huge hugs and much love always! Big hugs right back at you! πŸ˜³ Thanks once again <3

Nish xx

Originally posted by Mohit-deewani

Big congratulations dangelz for the new shop may you have many more ! The banner is amazing . U are an amazing siggy maker . πŸ˜ƒ Congo again πŸ˜³

Thanks so muchh! πŸ˜³ Glad you loved the banner :)

Originally posted by -Mema-

i cant wait for ur update<3

Its coming up very soon! πŸ˜†