DangelzDesigns10|Clsd-BS/ArHi/DD/SA/RKMadhu pg.139

Posted: 11 years ago

^^ So it was probably the hardest thing EVER to narrow down my favs to just 9, but I managed to do it!  😆 People already know I love, and have loved  many pairs and individual actors, but I've realized that the above people in the banner will always remain my favs. 😳 Don't know whether I have the right to brag about my own banner 😆, but I personally loveddd how it turned out! I definitely think its THE best banner I've made so far for my shop =)

. . I n t r o d u c t i o n //

Welcome everyone to my 10th gallery/shop! So I've just opened my first double-digit gallery/shop, and I still cannot come over the mere shock if it! 😆 It really has been a long and wonderful journey ever since my first shop till now! The opening of my 10th shop feels like I've reached a milestone in my sig-making career LOL. 😆 Feels like it was just a year or two back that I started making sigs, when it really has been about 5 years or so lol. Honestly, doesn't feel that long...but time really does fly!

I have learnt alot over the past few years, and in a place where copying and over inspiration is common nowadays...I've tried my best to keep my work and styling different from others =) Recently, I'm really into the trend of making icons, and I have finally learnt how to make vid avis! 😃

I don't think I've ever really mentioned this in the past, but all the colourings you see in my work are pretty much my own. I've never used tutorials or PSDs to learn or try colouring. All my colourings I've done till date have been purely experimental and random. So if they do end up looking similar to other people's colourings, its completely unintentional.   

. . F a v o u r i t e s //

I've never actually listed all my favourites before in my shops...but I'd like to take the time to list them because most of my work will be seen on these people. 😆 They're all Indian Telly people, cause if I sat down and listed my Bolly and Holly favs...I would put people to sleep. 😆

Karan&Shilpa, Shilpa Anand, Prem&Mukti, Karanvir&Tina, Rahul&Muskaan, Abhi&Nikki, Samrat&Gunjan, Mohit&Sanaya, Sanaya Irani, Mayank&Nupur, Yuvi&Naina, Sameer&Avni, Karan Tacker, Karan&Perneet, Maaneet, Drashti Dhami, Gurmeet Chaudhary, Gurmeet&Drashti,Abhay&Piya, Barun Sobti, Shravan&Saachi.

Pheww...look at that LONG list! 😆 There's more people I like...^^ but the above are my favourite <3

Currently in LOVE with: Barun Sobti & Sanaya Irani/ Arnav & Khushi <33

. . I n s p i r a t i o n s //

I am inspired by pretty much all of the amazing and fellow sig makers in the Avi/Sig forum. But these are a few inspirations whom I admire most <3

Kaira/Sadz (sadz11)

Jenny (jenny1000)

Amna (amnamalik)

Roz (PyaarSe)

Ash (Aichuu)

Ashu (notfadedaway)

Payal (-IPayal-)

Aish (aishhh.)

Tina22  (Tina)

Fary (Fizzylicious/Mausam)

And probably a few more I can't recall at this moment... 😆

. . T h a n k  Y o u  T o  A l l  C o m m e n t e r s //

I want to thank my commenters from the bottom of my heart who have encouraged me by loving, and commenting on my creations. It is because of you people, that I have come a long way and have been able to reach my 10th shop =)

Special mention goes to all my regulars and friends who have always given me their endless amount of love and support no matter what! 🤗 Love you guysss <33 You should know who you are! 😃

Also would like to mention my chatterboxes who take the time to write me long and lovely essays (You know who you are 😉)  Also a big thank you to my shop movers who always are willing to help me move my shop forward! 🤣 

Hope all of you enjoy my creations and please feel free to comment/criticize my work.

. . P r e v i o u s  S h o p s //

I  A m  C a p a b l e  O f  M a k i n g  :

non-animated signatures
non-animated icons
video avis

. . G e n e r a l  G u i d e l i n e s  o f  M y  S h o p //

- Please feel free to use my creations, but do NOT claim my work as your own!

- Please do not cut, paste or copy my work! I will definitely hunt you down if you do! If you are inspired by my work, please do credit me =)

- My copyright sign use to be DANGELZ'12 for sigs...now it is d a n g e l z'12 and DD for vid avis

- Requests will be taken from time to time, depending when I'm free to take them...which is not very often lol. (I do not take any personal requests)

- Updates will not be too often. I will try and update when I get the time, which is usually once a week.

- Please do not PM me for requests (unless it is a birthday or thread request), all requests will be taken from here only when I OPEN my shop

- Please be patient and give me time for making requests, I will PM if there is any problem

- I do not have a PM list for my updates, because its extra work for me and I'm too lazy to PM people. 😆 If you want to visit, then please visit on your own time =)

. . R u l e s  F o r  R e q u e s t i n g //

- I will prefer to take requests that involve Indian TV Soaps

- - [I only take fictional telly shows, so NO religious mythos or reality shows please!] - -

- I can also take Bollywood requests as well.

- - [There are just two exceptions. I will not do anything related to Salman Khan or Emraan Hashmi.] - -

- I do not take Hollywood requests.

- - [The only exceptions are Twilight/Harry Potter/Vampire Diaries] - -

- If you request, please do use it for more than one day! (Even if you don't happen to like your request) I work hard on making them, so it disappoints me when people don't use their requests.  

- If you have NEVER or BARELY commented in my gallery or shop, then I suggest you become a regular or occasional commenter first and then think about requesting here. I find it highly unfair for my other regular commenters if random people I've never met or barely know, come to request.

. . W h e n  R e q u e s t i n g  P l e a s e //

- Provide good quality pictures (Max : 6) The better the quality, the better the request will look

- The text you would like on your request (No long poems or lines)

- If you would like your name on your request or not

- The style you want or prefer (Posting an example from my creations would be helpful. If you want to post an example, then please post something from my recent work or style. Cannot gurantee the exact style! It all depends on number of pics and text)

- Only one request at a time 😊

Resource Credits For Brushes and Textures

- Deviantart Users from Deviantart.com

- Swimchick.net

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updates

BIG ArHi -  pg. 6
HUGE ArHi/Stelena -  pg.12
ArHi/ASR/SaRun/NaBoleTum -  pg.19
ArHi/MoNaya/Mohan-Megha -  pg.25
ArHi/SaRun/IPK/Sanaya -  pg.31
Madhuri/GC/SI/SA/SaRun -  pg.35
BIG ArHi TeriMeri Dream -  pg.39
SaRun/Shiv-Anandi/NaBoleTum -  pg.44
ArHi/SaRun/Shiv-Anandi/MM -  pg.48
ArHi/SaRun/MM -  pg.51
ArHi/MoNaya/MM -  pg.56