DangelzDesigns7|Clsd-Link to Next Shop pg.151

Posted: 12 years ago

^^ Credit for the stunning banner above goes to my darling Aish =) Love you <3

. . I n t r o d u c t i o n . .

Welcome everyone! I am Dangelz (Not my real name, incase you were wondering) and this is my seventh gallery/shop. I've been making sigs for almost 4 years, and I'm hoping people are familiar with my creations by now.

I have learnt alot over the past few years, and have improved in my style of sig making thanks to my random experiments and ofcourse my inspirations.

I don't think I've ever really mentioned this in the past, but all the colourings you see in my work are pretty much my own. I've never really used tutorials or PSDs to learn or try colouring. All my colourings I've done till date have been purely experimental. So if they do end up looking similar to other people's colourings, its completely unintentional.   

. . I n s p i r a t i o n s . .

I am inspired by pretty much all of the amazing and fellow sig makers in the Avi/Sig forum. I don't think I've ever mentioned who specifically I am most inspired by...so thought of listing a few of my favourite inspirations/sigmakers.

Kaira/Sadz (sadz11)

Jenny (jenny1000)

Amna (amnamalik)

Roz (PyaarSe)

Ash (Aichuu)

Ashu (ayeshaaa.)

Payal (*payal_15*)

Aish (-Aish129-)

Fary (Fizzylicious/Mausam)

And probably a few more I can't recall at this moment... 😆

. . T h a n k  Y o u  T o  A l l  C o m m e n t e r s . .

I also want to thank my regular and occasional commenters from the bottom of my heart who have encouraged me by loving, and commenting on my creations. It is because of you people, that I have come a long way and have been able to reach my 7th shop =) Special mention goes to my commenters who take the time to write me long and lovely essays (You know who you are 😉)  

Hope all of you enjoy my creations and please feel free to comment/criticize on my work.

. . P r e v i o u s  S h o p s . .  

I  A m  C a p a b l e  O f  M a k i n g  :

non-animated signatures
non-animated icons

. . G e n e r a l  G u i d e l i n e s  o f  M y  S h o p . . 

- Please feel free to use my creations, but do NOT claim my work as your own!

- Please do not cut, paste or copy my work! I will definitely hunt you down if you do! If you are inspired by my work, please do credit me =)

- My copyright sign is [C]DANGELZ11/DANGELZ11

- Requests will be taken from time to time, only certain amount of requests will be taken (I do not take any personal requests)

- Updates will not be too often (I am currently a 3rd year university student after all). I will try and update when I get the time, which is usually once a week.

- Please do not PM me for requests (unless it is a birthday or thread request), all requests will be taken from here only when I OPEN my shop

- Please be patient and give me time for making requests, I will PM if there is any problem

- I do not have a PM list for my updates, because its extra work for me and I'm too lazy to PM people. 😆 If you want to visit, then please visit on your own time =)

. . R u l e s  F o r  R e q u e s t i n g . . 

- I will prefer to take requests that involve Indian TV Soaps

- - [Preferrably any show I like and watch, or am familiar with. 😆 I can also take any other fictional telly shows, but no religious mythos or reality shows please] - -

- **If your request involves Dill Mill Gayye, I am now available to take any AR requests whether it is KaSh/KaSu/KaJen. DMG1 and DMG2 (including SR/JeRan) are both allowed**

- I can also take Bollywood requests as well.

- - [There are just two exceptions. I will not do anything related to Salman Khan or Emraan Hashmi.] - -

- I do not take Hollywood requests.

- - [The only exceptions are Twilight/Harry Potter/Vampire Diaries] - -

- If you request, please do use it for more than one day! (Even if you don't happen to like your request) I work hard on making them, so it disappoints me when people don't use their requests.  

- If you have NEVER or BARELY commented in my gallery or shop, then I suggest you become a regular or occasional commenter first and then think about requesting here. I find it highly unfair for my other regular commenters if random people I've never met or barely know, come to request.

. . W h e n  R e q u e s t i n g  P l e a s e . . 

- Provide good quality pictures (Max : 6) The better the quality, the better the request will look

- The text you would like on your request (No long poems or lines)

- If you would like your name on your request or not

- The style you want or prefer (Posting an example from my creations would be helpful. If you want to post an example, then please post something from my recent work or style. Cannot gurantee the exact style! It all depends on number of pics and text)

- Only one request at a time 😊

Resource Credits For Brushes and Textures

- Deviantart Users from Deviantart.com

- Swimchick.net

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updates

GurTi/ArHi/AnYa -  pg.12
ArHi/KaSh/KaJen/AN -  pg.18
Arnav&Khushi -  pg.28
ArHi/Abhiya/Sanaya -  pg. 34
ArHi/AnYa/Request List -  pg.50
Mixed Bolly Update Part 1 -  pg.65
Requests Batch 1 -  pg.78
Mixed Bolly Update Part 2 -  pg.83
Requests Batch 2 -  pg.93
ArHi/Requests Last Batch -  pg.101
Mixed Bolly Update Part 3 -  pg.109
NOTE/ArHi -  pg.115
ArHi/SaRun/Mausam -  pg.122
TVD 3/ArHi/SaRun -  pg.127
ArHi/MoNaya/Abhiya -  pg.133
ArHi/Vivian Dsena/Abhiya -  pg.138
ArHi/TVD3/SecretCircle -  pg.143

Edited by Dangelz - 12 years ago

- Samples of My Work -

DMG Season 1 & 2 - KaSh/RM/AN/KaJen/YuNa/ArSh

- More Samples -

MJHT - Mayur/SaJan/ArTi/MoNaya

Geet - GurTi/Maaneet

- And More Samples -

BHPH/PKYEK - SaVan/Abhiya/ViSu/SidChi

Other Indian Telly Couples/TVD

this is your 7th shop? NO WAYYY. seriously you have gone so..so..FAST? of course, not more than the speed of light which you claim is the speed of..mine (🤔) jhootiii
so where do i start, what do i write? can you believe that I..someone like ME can have problems thinking what to write? it's shockingly retarded, duhh..i know. but congratulations for your 7thhh!
🤗 i am pretty sure, well i think..it's a known fact to the entire world..that I LOVEEE your stuff SO SO SO SO SO MUCHHH! like, let's not start to explain cause i'd be writing a book which no one on the face of the earth would be interested in except for maybe you & me :))
whether i edit my posts all the time or not..just know that i ADORE your work, either way😳

thankyouuu for trusting me to make your banner..i know you felt guilty asking me for it..but dude, it's your right. not everyone has it..so faida utha lo, all you can..kya pata kal ho na ho ahah nahi..chahe jo bhi ho jaaye i am here for youuu🤗 what's that song..shit i've forgotten :X 
umm i'll be back to tell you when i remember lmfao

#2 thankyou for considering me one of your inspirations.. i am truly.. honoured? k this is getting more and more retarded-er..i, your essay writer, kabhi 1200 words ka record hold karne waali - LOVE YOUUU! 

ps. how many reserves do you want to jamao🤔 i done-

pps. first time i am on the first page..kya achievement hai jaaneman..jaane jigar..lalalaa
i done again-

Edited by aishhh. - 12 years ago
GOD FINALLY AISH. I was waiting for you to res, so I could do mine :P LMAO
CONGRATULATIONSSS DANGELZ ON YOUR 7TH SHOP! <33

I am so late in unreserving, I know. 🤣  But here goes:

Congratulations!

I hope you open MANY, MANY, MANY more shops! You are seriously one of the BEST siggy makers on IF and I have been a fan of yours for who knows how long. :P I think I first fell in love with your stuff when I saw your KaSh/KaJen/RM/AN stuffs in DMG Creations Gallery and then eventually found your shop. :P  You make the prettiest stuff, and I love all the different styles and colourings you try. All your creations turn out to be perfect. I have requested in your shop like 394839493 times because you always make the perfect creations. 😍  I hope you continue to make more DMG/TVD/PKYEK/Geet/ArHi and etc etc stuffs so I can drool over them. And I hope you continue to improve! But how can you improve when you there is no room to. AHH, okie I will shut up. I know I get lazy to edit, but I really do love you, your creations and your shop, so don't hate me! :( Tehe, congratulations again. <3 AND OPEN SOON, WOMAN!

<3

Edited by HotMess - 12 years ago
sab log reserve hii kar rehe ho..

edit asap karna ;)

Kitne saare stalkers hai mere! Pata nahi ke mujhe darna chahiye ya phir khush hona chahiye! 🤣