DangelzDesigns5|Clsd-Reqs/Abhiya/Sid-Panchi pg.138

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Welcome everyone! I am Dangelz (Not my real name, incase you were wondering) and this is my fifth gallery/shop. I've been making sigs for almost 3-4 years, and I think people are familiar with my creations by now.

I have learnt quite a bit, and have improved in my style of sig making thanks to my random experiments and ofcourse my inspirations. It is all thanks to the amazing and fellow sig makers in the Avi/Sig forum whom I am inspired by. I want to thank my regular and occasional commenters from the bottom of my heart who have encouraged me by loving, and commenting on my creations. It is because of you people, that I have been able to reach my 5th shop =) Special mention goes to my commenters who take the time to write me long and lovely essays (You know who you are, and you know I love you!)

Hope all of you enjoy my creations and please feel free to comment/criticize on my work.

I Am Capable Of Making : non-animated signatures
                                                non-animated icons

General Guidelines Of My Gallery/Shop

- Please feel free to use my creations, but do NOT claim my work as your own!

- Please do not cut, paste or copy my work! I will definitely hunt you down if you do! 😆 If you are inspired by my work, please do credit me =)

- My copyright sign is [C]DANGELZ11

- Requests will be taken from time to time, only certain amount of requests will be taken (I do not take any personal requests)

- Updates will not be too often (I am currently a 3rd year university student after all). I will try and update when I get the time, which is usually once a week.

- Please do not PM me for requests (unless it is a birthday or thread request), all requests will be taken from here only

- Please be patient and give me time for making requests, I will PM if there is any problem

- I do not have a PM list for my updates, because its extra work for me and I'm too lazy to PM people. 😆 If you want to visit, then please visit on your own time =)

Rules for Requests

- I will prefer to take requests that involve Indian TV Soaps

- - [Preferrably Dill Mill Gayye, Miley Jab Hum Tum, Love Ne Mila Di Jodi, Geet and PKYEK. Basically any show I like and watch, or am familiar with. 😆 I can take any other fictional telly shows as well, but no religious mythos please] - -

- **If your request involves Dill Mill Gayye, I am now available to take any AR requests whether it is KaSh/KaSu/KaJen. DMG1 and DMG2 (including SR/JeRan) are both allowed**

- I can also take Bollywood requests as well.

- - [There are just two exceptions. I will not do anything related to Salman Khan or Emraan Hashmi.] - -

- I do not take Hollywood requests.

- - [The only exceptions are Twilight/Harry Potter/Vampire Diaries] - -

- If you request, please do use it for more than one day! (Even if you don't happen to like your request) I work hard on making them, so it disappoints me when people don't use their requests.  

- If you have NEVER commented in my gallery or shop atleast a few times, then I suggest you comment first and then think about requesting here.  

When Requesting Please...

- Provide good quality pictures (Max : 6) The better the quality, the better the request will look

- The text you would like on your request (No long poems or lines)

- If you would like your name on your request or not

- The style you want or prefer (Posting an example from my creations would be helpful. If you want to post an example, then please post something from my recent work or style. Cannot gurantee the exact style! It all depends on number of pics and text)

- Only one request at a time 😊

Resource Credits For Brushes and Textures

- Deviantart Users from Deviantart.com

- Swimchick.net

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updates

Abhiya/Maaneet/KriYa -  pg.7
Maaneet/Abhiya -  pg.12
TVD/ArTi/Abhiya/Maaneet -  pg.15
KaSh/Maaneet/Abhiya -  pg.19
Abhiya/ViSu/GurTi/ArjuHi -  pg.29
Requests Batch1/GC Birthday/Abhiya -  pg.35
Abhiya/MoNaya/Pancchi-Sid -  pg.40
Requests Batch2/PKYEK -  pg.46
Last Batch of Requests/Maaneet/ViSu/PKYEK -  pg.52
KaSh/GurTi/ViSu/PKYEK -  pg.58
AN/KaSh/SG/MN/Abhiya/Sid-Pancchi -  pg.65
GurTi/PKYEK/Karanika -  pg.72
Suggestions:DMG/MJHT & Abhiya -  pg.80
More Suggestions/GurTi/Karanika/PKYEK -  pg.87
Maaneet/Abhiya/TVD -  pg.95
KaSh/Abhiya/GurmeetC. -  pg.104
SaVni/Abhiya -  pg.114
Reqs Batch 1/Maaneet/KaSh/AP Icons -  pg.119
Reqs Batch 2/Abhiya/SP/TVD -  pg.126
TVD 2x19/Ian.S/Paul.W -  pg.133
Reqs Last Batch/Abhiya/SP -  pg.138

Edited by Dangelz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dangelz thumbnail

- Samples of My Work -

DMG  - KaSh/RM/AN/KaJen/YuNa/SidNa

Dangelz thumbnail

- More Samples -

DMG - ArSh

MJHT - SaJan/Mayur

Dangelz thumbnail

- & Some More Samples -

Geet - Maaneet/GurTi/MSK/Geet

BHPH/PKYEK - SaVan/Abhiya

mariasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Congratzzzzzzzz yaar 🥳

am so happy for u 🤗
may have 1000000000000000000 more shops
love ur creations keep it up

Maria

sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
CONGOOOOO ON 5TH GALLERY DANGELZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOPE U OPEN MANYYYYYYYYY MANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
KEEP ROCKING XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats Dangelz on reaching the 5th 🤗🥳
Very very happy for you.. The banner is gorgeous 😍
Update soon :)
Dangelz thumbnail
Originally posted by: mariasrk

Congratzzzzzzzz yaar 🥳

am so happy for u 🤗
may have 1000000000000000000 more shops
love ur creations keep it up

Maria

Aww...thanks so much for the congrats Maria! 😳

Originally posted by: -Sofia-

CONGOOOOO ON 5TH GALLERY DANGELZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOPE U OPEN MANYYYYYYYYY MANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
KEEP ROCKING XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Aww...thanks so much for the congrats Sofia! 😳
-Ami- thumbnail
DANGELZZ! Congrats on shop number 5!!! I'm soooo happy for you! Now I can see billion more updates and then write a billions more essays for you to spend half on hour on replying too. *jumps up and down* Doesn't that just make you feel so happy? =P LOL, jokes aside, I'm so glad that you've finally made it to #5!

I LOVEEE your sigs and all the colorings in your sigs. Everything is always just so beautiful that I always seem to blab on and on constantly. And then, you always seem to love those essays so ehh, I look forward to writing one for you everything.

Anyways, congrats on #5 again! You're going to have a billion more in the future. *runs around in circles*
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
reservingg.. 😎
I'm so sorry for editing this super late ): actually was busy with my cousin sister's house warming and that took up ALL of my weekend energy plus whatever's left of tomorrow..godd knows what I'm going to do for the rest of the week ):
Anyway..so I was saying, your 5th shop...WOW..😆 And OMGG You've been sig making for 3-4 YEARS? :O That's like 4 times the experience I have 🤣 :O Congratulations Dangelz..x I'm SO happy for you! That special mention made my day btw.. I love youu too! And writing you super long essays is not the least bit boring, since I'm born with the natural talent 😎 and plus your work is soooo amazing that no matter how tired I am, or whether it's been a long day at uni/work I STILL LOVE to write what I honestly feel about your sig making talent (; which reminds me, I have to open my third thread still..argghhh and I OWE you a huge update as well..the things you make me do 🤣 hehee..x I'm kidding! It's been months since I got a beautiful essay from you (; so that's my motivation to start it this week :D
And plus I want an update from you as well (; I know you won't make everyone wait long, but take your time..and I can't wait lol.. 😆 To khol my khaata of essays in your 5th :D

HAVE to say, love love love your new banner :D MG and Arti stand out for me for some reason (:
Maybe I should get you to make me one for my 4th when it comes..cause I already made one for my third, come ON I'm not THAT lazy ;p we'll see if and when I ever finish my third..😆

As for now, best of luck for this one, and remember I'm always there when you need it (;
Can't wait for the first update of this shop :D

lovee youu....xxx
see how long it turned out even though you DIDN'T update 😲 🤣
Edited by -Aish129- - 13 years ago