DangelzDesigns8|Clsd-ArHi p.138/NextShopLink p.150

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

^^ So normally I include my favourites in my banner, but this time around I just stuck to my current fav...SaRun <3  

. . I n t r o d u c t i o n . .

Welcome everyone! I am Dangelz (Not my real name, incase you were wondering) and this is my seventh gallery/shop. I've been making sigs for almost 4 years, and I'm hoping people are familiar with my creations by now.

I have learnt alot over the past few years, and have improved in my style of sig making thanks to my random experiments and ofcourse my inspirations.

I don't think I've ever really mentioned this in the past, but all the colourings you see in my work are pretty much my own. I've never really used tutorials or PSDs to learn or try colouring. All my colourings I've done till date have been purely experimental. So if they do end up looking similar to other people's colourings, its completely unintentional.   

. . I n s p i r a t i o n s . .

I am inspired by pretty much all of the amazing and fellow sig makers in the Avi/Sig forum. I don't think I've ever mentioned who specifically I am most inspired by...so thought of listing a few of my favourite inspirations/sigmakers.

Kaira/Sadz (sadz11)

Jenny (jenny1000)

Amna (amnamalik)

Roz (PyaarSe)

Ash (Aichuu)

Ashu (ayeshaaa.)

Payal (*payal_15*)

Aish (-Aish129-)

Fary (Fizzylicious/Mausam)

And probably a few more I can't recall at this moment... 😆

. . T h a n k  Y o u  T o  A l l  C o m m e n t e r s . .

I also want to thank my regular and occasional commenters from the bottom of my heart who have encouraged me by loving, and commenting on my creations. It is because of you people, that I have come a long way and have been able to reach my 8th shop =) Special mention goes to my commenters and my chatterboxes who take the time to write me long and lovely essays (You know who you are 😉)  Also a big thank you to my shop movers who always are willing to help me move my shop forward! 🤣 

Hope all of you enjoy my creations and please feel free to comment/criticize on my work.

. . P r e v i o u s  S h o p s . .  

I  A m  C a p a b l e  O f  M a k i n g  :

non-animated signatures
non-animated icons

. . G e n e r a l  G u i d e l i n e s  o f  M y  S h o p . . 

- Please feel free to use my creations, but do NOT claim my work as your own!

- Please do not cut, paste or copy my work! I will definitely hunt you down if you do! If you are inspired by my work, please do credit me =)

- My copyright sign is DANGELZ'11

- Requests will be taken from time to time, only certain amount of requests will be taken (I do not take any personal requests)

- Updates will not be too often (I am currently a 4th year university student after all). I will try and update when I get the time, which is usually once a week.

- Please do not PM me for requests (unless it is a birthday or thread request), all requests will be taken from here only when I OPEN my shop

- Please be patient and give me time for making requests, I will PM if there is any problem

- I do not have a PM list for my updates, because its extra work for me and I'm too lazy to PM people. 😆 If you want to visit, then please visit on your own time =)

. . R u l e s  F o r  R e q u e s t i n g . . 

- I will prefer to take requests that involve Indian TV Soaps

- - [Preferrably any show I like and watch, or am familiar with. 😆 I can also take any other fictional telly shows, but no religious mythos or reality shows please] - -

- **If your request involves Dill Mill Gayye, I am now available to take any AR requests whether it is KaSh/KaSu/KaJen. DMG1 and DMG2 (including SR/JeRan) are both allowed**

- I can also take Bollywood requests as well.

- - [There are just two exceptions. I will not do anything related to Salman Khan or Emraan Hashmi.] - -

- I do not take Hollywood requests.

- - [The only exceptions are Twilight/Harry Potter/Vampire Diaries] - -

- If you request, please do use it for more than one day! (Even if you don't happen to like your request) I work hard on making them, so it disappoints me when people don't use their requests.  

- If you have NEVER or BARELY commented in my gallery or shop, then I suggest you become a regular or occasional commenter first and then think about requesting here. I find it highly unfair for my other regular commenters if random people I've never met or barely know, come to request.

. . W h e n  R e q u e s t i n g  P l e a s e . . 

- Provide good quality pictures (Max : 6) The better the quality, the better the request will look

- The text you would like on your request (No long poems or lines)

- If you would like your name on your request or not

- The style you want or prefer (Posting an example from my creations would be helpful. If you want to post an example, then please post something from my recent work or style. Cannot gurantee the exact style! It all depends on number of pics and text)

- Only one request at a time 😊

Resource Credits For Brushes and Textures

- Deviantart Users from Deviantart.com

- Swimchick.net

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updates

ArHi/JeeVi -  pg.6
ArHi/AnYa/JeeVi -  pg.15
ArHi/Vidya-Gaurav/TVD3 -  pg.21
ArHi -  pg.28
 ArHi/Gaurav-Vidya/MoNaya -  pg.35
 ArHi/Maryada/SA -  pg.41
SA/ArHi/MoNaya/KaJen/Maryada -  pg.47
KaSh/ArHi/SaRun/Vidya-Gaurav -  pg.59
ArHi/KaSh -  pg.66
SA Birthday/ArHi/Abhiya -  pg. 77
Geet Tribute/ArHi/Requests Batch 1 -  pg.84
Abhiya Tribute/SaRun/Requests Batch 2 -  pg.95
Maaneet/ArHi/Viraj-Jhanvi/Vidya-Gaurav/Virika/Requests Batch 3 -  pg.102
ArHi/Gaurav-Vidya/Viraj-Jhanvi/Requests Last Batch -  pg.107
ArHi/SaRun/Gaurav-Vidya/Viraj-Jhanvi -  pg.114
KaSh/ArHi/SaRun/Gaurav-Vidya -  pg.119
ArHi/Suggestions: VirMan/Kriyaansh/Virika/ManVeer/KaJen -  pg.125
ArHi/Virika/ManVeer -  pg.130
BIG ArHi Special! -  pg.138

Edited by Dangelz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dangelz thumbnail
 - SAMPLES -

OLD  STYLE ICONS

I don't have my copyrights on the icons, so if you do use then PLEASE credit me =) You are also allowed to stack them if you want.

MJHT - Mayur & SaJan

DMG - YuNa & ArSh

Geet/PKYEK - Maaneet & Abhiya

MG/Maaneet - Kurbaan Hua Sequence (Probably one of the most MAGICAL and BEST dance sequences I've seen on Indian Telly)

KaSh

Abhiya

Arnav-Khushi Icons

NEW STYLE ICONS

ArHi Icons - Feel free to stack and use, but do credit me for the icons if you do stack!

Edited by Dangelz - 12 years ago
Dangelz thumbnail
^^ You girls are SO fast! 😳 🤣 I miss Aish...:\ She is gonna kill me for not being able to reserve on the first page, but I guess everyone should get a chance. 😆
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Your banner is so pretty 😍 😍 😍
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Congooo Dangz <3333

hope you open manny mannny more gallerys <333
i just LOve your Banner!😃

Tc
Love
Sofia
<333
Edited by -Sofia- - 12 years ago
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats Dangels 🤗
The banner is so gorgeous <3
jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
congrats on the new shop Dangelz! 🤗 may you open lots&lost moreee <3 oh and a lovely banner you have there! :$
monakhan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on your 8th one Dangelz,just love your work. Amazing banner my favorite coloring & hope you open many more,lots of love Mona <3 
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Congo on the new gallery babe, may there more and more in the future :)
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Congrats on your 8th Gallery, Dangz!!😃

Hope you will open many many more!

Can't wait to see your 1st update

also me SOO love the banner yaar! SaRun <3 .. beautiful wrkk!