DangelzDesigns12|Clsd- NEW! IshRa/RamanRuhi/PaRud/SanIsh pg.140 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Ahhh, thank you SO much everyonee for the warm congratss! πŸ€—

Really really means alot! I am still working on the update...I will try my best to have it up by the end of this week because I have a pile of things to make. πŸ˜†
Congo on ur 12 th shop!
Always wanted to comment on ur shop..so here i go..!
I am in love with that banner..it  looks beautiful apart from hotness it radiates as it has all handsome hot hunks i like too...lol!
I love the icon's ,now i know why they say u queen,they are awesome n i love how u cropped n colored.
Waiitng for the first update!
Wishing u open many more.
I am not sure if u have a Pm list /Not,if there is one add me in.
Congrats again.
Sri.

Congrats on your new shop😊
TU JAHAAAN MAIN WAHAAAN!

reserved for comment Dangzy wangzy :P

tumhari intro par parke main tora emotional ho chuki..? did i say that right πŸ˜†
Edited by -Aliya- - 10 years ago
Congratulations Dangelz for your new shop!!! I am so happy for you! 12th gallery means 12th gallery of madness and pure creativity. You are truly one of those rare sig makers that doesn't get overly inspired by anyone. Everything you make is truly unique and very new and fresh!  I love love the banner.. The banner looks amazing just like youuu😳

Love the little note you wrote, like I said before; I truly admire your work. It's a suprise that you find my work so inspiring because at times, I don't find it inspiring one bit. But thank you for those sweet words you said. 

Cannot wait for your next update! 
Omg.

You mentioned me in your intro.

...!!

I genuinely didn't expect it as always I was just going about my way - absorbing the awesomeness that is the opener to your new gallery and yeah there it was...

Omgg.

Love you so much! There really was no need - especially since I've been MIA recently! For the sake of our new found friendship and because I genuinely miss writing my (longgg) comments on your beautiful deserving work I will have to return for your updates Dangelz!

With that said I think it makes sense to congratulate you on number 12!! May there be many more in the future! You really are incredible creatively, conceptually - I will forever be in awe of you and your signatures and icons and avis. Even as I look at your samples from previous galleries my eyes widen as I take in the beauty of them all - they're still like a breath of fresh air, I've probably seen them before but it doesn't feel like it at all.

Please never stop making creations - the world of IF (and hopefully bigger projects (who knows) in the future!!) will be at a loss!

You've definitely made my life much prettier with those vibrant colourful updates and even my ipod would like to thank you for your excellent song choice! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Till next time,

Huge hugs and much love always!

Nish xx
Thanks so muchhh once again everyone! πŸ€— I hope to be posting an update soon :) 
Originally posted by -Harshu-

Congooo on ur new gall πŸ€—
May u open many many more :D 
Love the sample avis & icons <3 Gorgeous colouring on them :)
Banner looks fab !!!

Thanks so much Harshu for the congrats! πŸ˜³ Glad you loved the sample avis, icons, and also the shop banner :)

Originally posted by Trouble.

Congo!

Thankss Priima! πŸ˜³
Originally posted by .MeriAashiqui.

Omfg dangelzzz CONGRATZ girl!
You deserve mooore and moreee galleries cuz your stuff is over the top!
Its one of the best stuff i have ever seeen!
Omgg cant wait for your 1st updateee!
Love ashii

Thanks so much Ashii! πŸ˜³ You're too sweet! :)

Originally posted by -MzIndependant-

Congrats on your new shop Dangzyy:D omgg your banner is beautiful<3 aahh seeing your sample works again is just wonderful cause I get to see your flawless workk again your icons!❀️ can't wait for your first updateπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks so much Sara! πŸ˜³ Glad you loved the banner and all the sample work, means alot :)