Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: chalhov

Arshi sorry to hear about your mom's ill-health hope she gets ok and recovers soon.

Horizon hope your kid recovers from his skin problem  soon  life is like that Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gaam

and sometimes Gaam seems to have a longer innings same thing happening at present in my life at present but unable to share here and when I come here and occupy myself I am able to forget for sometime making posts, reading and posting updates for episodes..

Chalhov, a big 🤗 . Hope this eases your pain. Whatever it is, just think positive. Things will fall in place.
ina211 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh! i feel so horrible to have missed the most crucial week! ðŸ˜­
Did not get time to go thorugh any of your wonderful analysis...just some sporadic visits to the forum made me realize i was missing so much and longed to be back!
Had a disastrous week...
Nanny bunked 3 days in a row...so had to work from home...along with a cranky, teething 21 month old!..i tell you...lives of ASR-Khushi were so much simpler...Wonder how would they react in the same situation...
what a pity they never got to the stage of having their own cranky teething baby...WHAT THE..!

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

@ Blasters 

Thnx for your prayers.My Mom will be out of ICU today.Thank You so much for your support.

Arshi :)

She will be fine ARSHI hopefully.  TAke care
samin6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Un-edited version of Barun's interview...u don wanna miss it...its abt IPK closure

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orcf8LDjcyw[/YOUTUBE]

Credit - uploaders

Written update of the 50 sec interview

"Lot of things that happened which apko bhi nai pata hai aur waise logon ko bhi nai pata hai .but lack of information in human beings doesn't stop them from forming opinions like u just did ke meri waja se band ho gaya hai..people have their annotations ,but the whole story is something else and I don't blame anyone ke mera naam laga dia ya kuch kar diya ya there is problem or anything ,but it was... Aisa nai ke show band Kia gaya,aisa nai Hua ke matlab 2.5,u know the trp was 3 aur ek dam se me ghaib Hua toh 0.3 ho gayi ,iss liye band kiya..
there Was SOME OTHER ASPECTS ,where people were RISKED and people were THREATENED and stuff of that sort WHICH is WHY The show was shut down ,because eventually toh insaan hi run kar rahe hain" : Barun sobti"

-Credit .Saraa. from Zoha post on the main page

I think Sanaya also was saying something of the same. They were feeling threatened by some seriously crazy fans. I really hope that those fans start to learn to behave. They were planning protest infront of PH, sending threat mails to Barun's parents, Shehaz tejriwala, Barun's wife, Daljeet, Gul, and a few more that I read about - and there were a few people who were sounding quiet serious about the threats.
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

@Saloni

thanks for reading 
sorry yaar, couldn't read your FF, My PM inbox is bulging with PMs. I couldn't open so many during my exam. So trying to read all gradually. right now I'm following at least 20/25 FFs. so it's getting difficult for me to catch up.
I will read all of your PMs tomorrow. pakka promise.

hey i dont read your analysis so that you read
its okm i can understand 
sorry cant say it before as i dont know you have quoted me 
next time i try to answer quick 
and yes will wait for your comment 
whenever you will free 
bye
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

I think Sanaya also was saying something of the same. They were feeling threatened by some seriously crazy fans. I really hope that those fans start to learn to behave. They were planning protest infront of PH, sending threat mails to Barun's parents, Shehaz tejriwala, Barun's wife, Daljeet, Gul, and a few more that I read about - and there were a few people who were sounding quiet serious about the threats.

thanks for the information 
it is really fruitful and i also think same😊
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

@ Blasters 

Thnx for your prayers.My Mom will be out of ICU today.Thank You so much for your support.

Arshi :)

i also pray for your mom well being 
she will be alright and with you like hamesa
soni19sweet thumbnail
hi please 
can the heading of post can be changed 
i also roam 5-6 page to search 129 episode 
thank you
soni19sweet thumbnail
watch episode 129 
little sad one 
sometimes arnav is too much 
i agree he dont know how to confess the feeling but know what hurt khushi's heart 
and also very well aware that she is money minded. 
and miss anjali please sometimes behave like arnav's sister 
or nothing that even your husband, take some intelligentency from him
and last enjoyed 
thanks for updation
samin6 thumbnail
@ blasters,
 Hope all are well.  I just watched Barun's meet and greet and was wondering- he looks more tired and like he just came from the face of dead-- that is uncommon in any person who is just 28. So was wondering what was the actual reason for his longish break, why is he looking so tired. Even people who are doing manual physical labor all day do not look so tired.  I am big time concerned about his health..