Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DurgaS

πŸ˜† now my palm is on my face, sorry for the misunderstanding. totally get where you're coming from, same thing happen in the analysis...after it's posted, i'll think of some that's missed. ...and with those updates, you must have to go back through the posts and try to remember...can't be ez. kudos for all you do dear!

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 124

Kudos to the entire...it was true Maha-epi in every style...Fantastic job by every includin the writers nd the actors πŸ‘

I can't believe buaji actually brought her parents into this...thts just pathetic

it was such a lovely dance...i enjoyed it

nd the Trademark scene of IPK...superb actin by Sanaya nd Barun πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

Ooh la la, too good,  Supriya. Clap Loved all three. Each one in its unique flavour. I agree with you, Buaji was talking too much. There was no need to say such harsh words just for a ring. 😑 Jayshreeji finally got a chance to show her skills and how! πŸ˜‰ Great acting by Sarun. Lovely caps in this one, Supriya. Star 
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

I also want to see him in larger field. But like you said, will he get a lucrative role like ASR! I also have the same question will he get a deserving role in films too. To get success in bollywood one needs to work in a good banner I wish some good PH like Karan Johar or Raju Hirani or Yash Raj cast him in their movie. 

I agree with you. we'll see what happens, He's not going to know unless he tries...any Sobti is actually lucky  b/c he is in a position that if he fails, all the fans will welcome him back to TV open arms. I think with Ron Sen, he'll be able to prove his range from the way he talked regardless of how the movie does.  Unfortunately those big banners (except maybe Rajkumar Hirani) favor nepotism  over talent, so even if he wanted to go for big banner, he'll have to prove himself and work harder.  letst just hope his first two movies get him the platfrom he need to get some nice meaty roles...and ofcourse at some point he can work in IPK season2  in his buys scheduleπŸ˜‰ (wishful thinkingπŸ˜†)

BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Ooh la la, too good,  Supriya. πŸ‘ Loved all three. Each one in its unique flavour. I agree with you, Buaji was talking too much. There was no need to say such harsh words just for a ring. 😑 Jayshreeji finally got a chance to show her skills and how! πŸ˜‰ Great acting by Sarun. Lovely caps in this one, Supriya. ⭐️ 

Supi!, gonna add a few more "La la la" to Durgas πŸ˜† all three are magnificent, love the colors and textures you used. That "trademark scene" (perfect words btw) UFF! i can never get over it. so powerful and so real!! your caps did it justice πŸ˜Š
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Sorry, this is a bit late!  I got confused because the date on the segment is incorrect!  It should have been dated Nov 24th 2011 for Episode 128!  This necklace scene is very sad!  I'm heartbroken for Khushi!! 😭

[SBB] 25th Nov 2011: Barun & Sanaya ('Necklace' Scene Shoot / Off-Screen Masti), Episode 128 [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Za2MyfHQ2c[/YOUTUBE]

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Za2MyfHQ2c

credit to uploader

Katelyn thank you so much for this...had nvr watched it...god they hav soo much fun around...😊

yeah i feel bad for Khushi too πŸ₯Ί

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Un-edited version of Barun's interview...u don wanna miss it...its abt IPK closure

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Orcf8LDjcyw[/YOUTUBE]

Credit - uploaders

Written update of the 50 sec interview

"Lot of things that happened which apko bhi nai pata hai aur waise logon ko bhi nai pata hai .but lack of information in human beings doesn't stop them from forming opinions like u just did ke meri waja se band ho gaya hai..people have their annotations ,but the whole story is something else and I don't blame anyone ke mera naam laga dia ya kuch kar diya ya there is problem or anything ,but it was... Aisa nai ke show band Kia gaya,aisa nai Hua ke matlab 2.5,u know the trp was 3 aur ek dam se me ghaib Hua toh 0.3 ho gayi ,iss liye band kiya..
there Was SOME OTHER ASPECTS ,where people were RISKED and people were THREATENED and stuff of that sort WHICH is WHY The show was shut down ,because eventually toh insaan hi run kar rahe hain" : Barun sobti"

-Credit .Saraa. from Zoha post on the main page

i really don knw wat to make of it...why screw up somthin tht was so good...the PH r really not worth it!!!!!

Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
^^^^Thanks for that Sup, hmmm glad he said something, hard to read into it. I assume he's talking about die hard fans who made threats...its just sad to hear him talk about the show's ending so tragically πŸ˜­ i for one am happy with our happy ending, couldn't bare to see the two separated so horribly just to fit the bill...One thing Barun can't mention is that Ph was simply not interested, "the story has run its course" came long before his quitting. Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

beautiful.
 the collages depicts the whole thing.
you are absolutely, right, "i  do but you can bear,but if you can do i can't bear."
how possessive he is! how can he think to live without her.

Nice Chalov.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Episode 129

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1lHQ-ZQEtA[/YOUTUBE]

A Star Plus segment from Youtube.

First telecast Friday, 25 November, 2011

Only Dailymotion full episode links today

Dailymotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz96ip_iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon-episode-129_shortfilms#.UZnx3ovn_VI

Dailymotion with English subtitles: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1XqOV08wz691N462I3

Thanks, Katelyn for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
129 came up 37 odd minutes late. sorry for late telecast.