Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

❀️Durga everything is so mesmerized in your words 😊yes he found the key of his breathing and heartbeat.He was totally lost in her and same with her.Just breathtaking and really you found the way of twirling words around emotions way beyond . Truly  loved it ThnxπŸ‘

Thanks Arshi, that was such a beautiful moment. Just as A and K didn't want that moment to pass, even I didn't want that scene to end. Yes, I've started playing with the words and I'm enjoying it. πŸ˜ƒ 

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 119

Phir Se

Aaj phir zindagi mein bahaar aa gayi
Ek baar phirse jaan mein jaan aa gayi
Tumko dekha jo maine apni baahon mein
Meri saanson mein phirse raftaar aa gayi

Dil tha mayoos tumko dekhe bina
Mushkil ho gaya tha mera jeena
Koshishein maine ki tumko bhoolne ki
Par har pal mujhe yaad aati rahi

Aaj tanha dil mera bas chaahe yehi
Isi pal, ruk jaaye waqt yahin 

Translation:

Today the spring has come again
Once more life has come into the life
When I saw you in my arms
The speed has come back in my breaths

The heart was depressed without seeing you
It became difficult to live
I tried to forget you
But your memory kept coming every moment

Today the lonely heart wishes only this
At this moment, the time stops right here

Hats off dear Durgey!! you've captivated me with your words "phir se" beautiful, gorgeous!! you've captured the very essence of his expression when he sees her face, eye closed like a little child, innocent as ever...he was so happy to see her "Jaan mein jaan, raftar" sab kucch laut aaya.  ofcourse loved the whole thing but underlined is what sticks out.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
THank you Chalhov, Arshi, Kate,Druga  and all lovely souls who pressed the "like" button for liking the drools :) as always my absolute pleasure!!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Thanks Horizon. Yes, we all are enjoying this revisit to IPK and your presence has enhanced the joy even more. Oh, that's not a shallow comment, rather, that's a popular opinion. 😊 

Agreed with Durgey, not a shallow comment, i'm fully enjoying this hair cut and the pop-out ears as a result...also dear Indu, never say never...ok i know the man doesn't like haircuts but let us pray a project comes along that will require his hair to be ditto exact of the Diwali hair πŸ˜† how's that for a shallow comment? 

btw, thanks for you lovely compliment! we love you fresh povs always, looking fwd to more on this thread!
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hi all,

sudden need to go out today... will post the episode by 9.30, sorry about this.

ok ok i understood 
will wait
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Episode 120

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llj67dP4EMk[/YOUTUBE]

The Star Plus YT link with just a few minutes of the episode

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSG6GpVO5ec[/YOUTUBE]
Love Scene 134 credit: Ismailvegamze

First telecast Tuesday, 15 November, 2011

Only Dailymotion links today

Thanks, Katelyn for all the links. Supriya, Chalhov, thanks for your link search. From today it's going to be mainly Dailymotion links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Episode 116

Separate Ways

She's actually leaving he will not see her ever again.  Lavanya asks Di why she has left so early and Di tells her she is going to the temple.  He hears.  He looks at the table and she has left something for him on the table, his key and her blood.  He wants to throw the damn key away but remembers when and where it came from and how she held it for him.  He sees her blood and whispers her name, Kushi.  He is reminded how he forcefully held on to her and let her go with that same force.  She must have hurt herself on the glass when leaving the key and when he let go. 

Kushi goes to the temple and asks DM to help her forget the past and help her think about the future.  She is not going back to the house to see that LG face.  They have gone separate ways she will not think about him even accidentally.  She asks for her blessings and she knows she has got something good in store for her.  Oh yes she does!  The conch sounds, affirmation that the auspicious time for Kushi's engagement has begun.  A gust of wind, a speeding SUV, a man with a mission all dressed in his suit as if going to a party'an engagement party? πŸ˜†

As she is leaving the mandir, she becomes entangled in her dupatta; the winds has blown it covering her face and as she detangles herself her veil comes down to see him in front of her.  Sunglasses slowly taken off, he stands before her.   

In the GH Shyam is serving Buaji and Garima tea and Buaji tells him they went to the priest and the auspicious time is 6 PM that evening but it looks like Kushi isn't home so it can't occur.

He softly calls her name, "Kushi."

She walks away and he now more forcefully calls her, "Kushi!  I need to talk to you!  You can not just leave."

"Why can't I go it is my own life," she says and she can go anywhere she likes.  She doesn't work for him anymore.  He has no right to give her orders.

This strikes a cord with him, of course he has every right, ah but no he gave that up when he said he was going to marry Lavanya. πŸ‘πŸΌ Poor boy, so confused.  She challenges him by arguing what he is going to do.  She turns to leave and he grabs hold of her, in frontof everyone, in front of the mandir.    She asks him what is he doing and to let her go but she is saved by him when he finally realizes and releases her.  He slides his hand down her arm and reaches her bandaged hand that is wrapped lovingly by her dupatta.  He unwraps it and sees her wounded finger.

Buaji is telling Shyam that engagement should occur today at 6PM but it looks like Kushi isn't home so it can't occur.

He says quietly that she is hurt. She steps back, so, what do you care?  He tells her to stop fussing and reaches for her hand.  Shje tells him he doesn't have to worry about her and to leave she doesn't want to talk to him.  He tells her through gritted teeth to stop making a scene and she throws those words right back at him.  You are making a scene! When I said' he grabs her hand.  He came prepared; he reaches in his pocket, "leave my hand", sternly looking at her he, takes out his hanky and gently wipes her bloody wound. All the while in between ouches and oohs she looks at him stunned.  Why is he doing this?  They have gone separate ways.

He is quiet, serious, taking care of her wound gently, it is what he must do, he needs to take care of this girl at any cost.  It doesn't matter if they have "officially" gone separate ways.

Back at the GH Buaji is complaining about having to wait for the engagement. Shyam asks himself, "Kushi where are you?"

She is getting engaged to another and not in the usual way!  DM has plans for Arnav and Kushi and it began a long time ago but is now officially beginning, even though not in the obvious way, their relationship is now on the path to be enjoined.  It IS the auspicious time, it is her left finger, it is at the mandir, pooja and chanting is happening and the conch has sounded, the bells are ringing and the offering has been taken, atleast by one of them.

Why do you come to the temple to disregards God, she says.  He doesn't believe in God he says.  She says she forgot the great Arnav Singh Raizada doesn't believe in God oh yes that is right he is a god.  He tells her to remember he alone writes his destiny.  She says to him to keep in mind that everything he thinks he wrote in his destiny was because he held her hand, which was encouraged by the Goddess; her hand was in it.  By the time he realizes this she will be gone.  Why wait he says to her.  She hit a cord with him now he has to push her away again.  He doesn't want to see her or speak to her.  "I want you out of my life. And this is certainly my hand, Kushi Kumari Guipta!"

She is hurt but she won't show him; not anymore and she repeats his words, she doesn't want to see him or speak to him, Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada. 

And they part and go separate ways.

Tell me Lord, Tell me Lord,

'..show them the way to be together'.

Meanwhile a spider is till weaving his web.  He tells Babuji he will find a way to engage Kushi today.  He throws his real medication away and proceeds to give him something to make him sick. 

Buaji tells Kushi they fixed the engagement date and she looks shocked she is definitely not ready for this.  It is happening way to fast.

Shyam screams Buaji, Uncle!  They all run in and Babuji is having a difficult time. Kushi goes to call the doctor.  Buaji asks what happened and Shyam says he just told him about the engagement not happening.  That was all it took for Buaji to go off.  Kushi comes back with his medicine and says doctor says to give it again.  He never took it in the first place Kushi.  Damn that smurky Shyam!

I wish they would go separate ways! 

Wonderful Cyn!! loved you breezy descriptions of the scenes.  no matter how many seperated ways out couple tries to go, in the end they'll always merge on the same pathπŸ‘ regardless of the smurky shyam! great point down below, but try telling that to ASR,  me thinks you'll have a fight on your hands πŸ˜†

but no he gave that up when he said he was going to marry Lavanya.

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Agreed with Durgey, not a shallow comment, i'm fully enjoying this hair cut and the pop-out ears as a result...also dear Indu, never say never...ok i know the man doesn't like haircuts but let us pray a project comes along that will require his hair to be ditto exact of the Diwali hair πŸ˜† how's that for a shallow comment? 

btw, thanks for you lovely compliment! we love you fresh povs always, looking fwd to more on this thread!

Horizon, your comment about the haircut is NOT shallow at all!  We all wanted to see that again and like Ami mentioned perhaps in a new project.  In terms of IPK, I'm somewhat glad that we didn't see that haircut again because it made Diwali even more special, perfect, unforgettable and magical.  ❀️ β€οΈ Perhaps, that was the CVs' intention!!

Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
[QUOTE=DurgaS]Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 119

Phir Se

Translation:

I tried to forget you

[/QUOTE

Durga Just brilliant beautifully written and I feel the scene so much because of your words.  All our beautiful but my favorite is when time stops which happens everytime these two meet!

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 119

Phir Se

Translation:

I tried to forget you

This is too good, Dugra!  Hats off!  smiley-happy096.gif  Thank you!!  You've dwell right into the state of Arnav's psyche after thinking he would never see Khushi again!  At this point, this man still couldn't accept those feelings!  Even as the viewer, I always feel that time stood still ...button ney...button ney...button ney...