Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Thnx Durga but what are you going to call this as when I made the post for you you made it itsy bitsy tiny meeny and now you are doing Bhangra ...Not fair๐Ÿ˜† Thnx though โค๏ธ

He he ... I was expecting this. ๐Ÿ˜† Oye, aadhe raste jashan kis vaaste? When my colour changes I won't say anything, ok? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ BTW, no comments on the Punjabi? Any mistakes? ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

CONGRATULATIONS BLASTERS
OLD AND NEW MEMBERS HATS OFF INDI AND DURGA FOR OPENING THE 11 THREAD AND ALL WE/US BLASTERS WHO CONTRIBUTED WAITING FOR THE COOL NICE LOVELY SCENES BETWEEN ARNAV AND KHUSHI AND RF AND THE SWEET TRACKS AND THE SOUR HATEFUL TRACKS OF SHYAM WITH KHUSHI ANJILI AND GF SWEET AND NOT SO SWEET LOVE  OF AKASH PAYAL AND THE JEALOUSY AND SOUR FRUITS ATTITUDE OF ARNAV WITH KHUSHI๐Ÿ˜‰ MAKING HER CRY ISS PYAAR KO KYA NAAM DOON JO DIL TODTA HAI

Tum Mujhse Alag Kab Ho
When are you apart from me?
Main Tumse Judaa Kab Hoon
When am I seperated from you?
Paani Mein Kawal Jaise
Like the lotus in the water
Rehte Ho Mujhi Mein Tum
you live within me

Dekhoon To Tumhe Dekhoon
When I look, I look at you
Sochoon To Tumhe Sochoon
When I think, I think of you
Saagar Mein Nadii Jaise
Like the river into an ocean,
Behte Ho Mujhi Mein Tum
you flow into me

Chaahat Na Hoti
If there was no love
Kuch Bhi Na Hota
there would be nothing

Main Bhi Na Hoti
I would not be here
Tu Bhi Na Hota
nor would you
Main Bhi Na Hoti
Tu Bhi Na Hota

Does not Arnav know why khushi got engaged after he told her koi matlab nahi uss baat ki aur is payal ki and insulted her did he think she will stay a spinster all her life while he does shadi kar rahe hai with La  so now he realises what is jealously what is it letting go a important part of life and the realisation why he is acting like this WHY DAMMIT...??????

shama bujhane ko chali -2
hai yahi dard ki jal jaaye patanga na kaheen
shama bujhane ko chali

res usane chaaha ki mera chaahane vaala to rahe
main rahoon ya na rahoon ghar ka ujaala to rahe
apane preetam ke lie chhod di preetam ki gali

shama bujhane ko chali ...

bhoolakar sabako bas ik apani vafa saath lie
apane hi ashqon mein bheegi hui ik raat lie
gam ke toofaan mein ghiri thokaren khaati nikali
shama bujhane ko chali ..

Thanks Chalhov. Love the gif. The collage is too good. Good songs. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Once again Indi and Durga, thank you for your continuous hard work getting the new threads rolled out!!!

Durgey,  Kya baat hai, the welcome notes and the poem both are  incredible!

Indi, "the farq padta hai" peice is  AWSOME!!! how right you are about love...nothing has done a better job at explaining the meaning than this tv show. lovely write up, thanks for it!

Wiwy, though i probably will never get them, but i always look fwd to you new riddled darling, bring it on!!

Supi, you've become a pro a this collage thing dear, the new on is AMAZING and the ones from thread 10 are still just as mesmerizing!!! 

Samin, your connecting piece is truly magnificient! take a bow!!

To my balsters, last thread we discovered that snakwa' engagment to Khushi wasn't valid...wonder what new discoveries await us this thread. Looking fwd to sharing with you all

Also, Happy mothers day to everyone!!!!!!!!
โค๏ธ

Thank you for the incredible comments, Ami. ๐Ÿ˜Š What a jumbo 11 number you found! I like it. You are right, hope we discover something amazing in the coming episodes too. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

๐Ÿ‘Well done Durga and Indi for the blasting opening with poem and thoughts very inquisitive but true to heart.Yes it does matter.๐Ÿ˜Š

Samin what a post,very insightful and riveting๐Ÿ‘shows real connections for past,presents and future๐Ÿ˜Š
chahlov best description with song๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผvery appropriate and yes he is going to snap what the heck is he doing๐Ÿ˜Š
wiwy good one like I'm gone a get it this too
supi you are the best when it comes to collages๐Ÿ‘
sohara nice one dear with his  picture very hot๐Ÿ˜ณ and gif is too cute
Rebbeca thnx for being Khushi's wellwisher
Katlyn I can't leave without thanking you because you are the soul reason for ppl to come everyday as no show no spectators.๐Ÿ˜Š

To all Blasters new and old๐Ÿ˜Š congratulations for keeping feet firmly on ground al the time to make this happ๐Ÿ˜Šen.I personally thank You for your endless efforts.

Arshi, thank you for the number 11 symbolism, new beginning and purity of heart and action. Feel good to see that. ๐Ÿ˜Š 
Thank you for liking the works on the main page. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And also for the flowers and butterflies. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Yuppy! i can't believe that we are moving so fast!

A very big congrats to all of us

Indi, Durga amazing job again.
you guys rock.
Durga you are getting better every day and My Guruji Indi is just a master of writing. You make me love my sexy boy even more.
wiwy, i know I'm a dumb person to crack your riddle, but love to see how our talented friends challenge you.
Brilliant take Samin and awesome collage Supriya

The deep, visceral pull, the instant attraction, is it so easy so ignore. Nop. Our pain laden heart will get some more heart break in the upcoming track.

But no worries, we will witness how Arnav and Khushi's relation will grow even more stronger.
Khushi's reentry in RM, Arnav's break down after reading his mom's letter, believe in Khushi's superstition, "kya woh sach mei tare ban jate hai!" and of course a drastic change in Paysh love.

Like cynthia so many of our friends are heartbroken after Arnav's rejection and Khushi's pain. so no worries friends just wait and till then dream this, it will also happen, cause Arnav and Khushi are already got engaged in mandir.

how can I complete our celebration without my sexy boy's pic

Happy mother's day to all my blasters friends

Lovely post Sohara. Thank you for liking my work. Great gifs! The Gruhapravesh lift is my favourite one. ๐Ÿ˜Š 
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: RebeccaDaphne

Congratulations for thread 11!!!

๐Ÿฅณ

Welcoming the new Hari Prakash in the upcoming episodes...missing the old OP, I always wondered if he had a slight crush on Khushi...he definitely had a soft spot for her...anyone else got the vibes or am I just mad? ๐Ÿ˜•

Thanks Rebecca, congrats to you too! Ah, so the new HP enters! The great intruder! What if he was planted by the old OP, who supposedly had a crush on Khushi? ๐Ÿ˜† 
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Congratulations every one for thread 11.. we had a blast on thread 10.. looking forward to the same here! 

Indi and Durga, thanks a ton for anchoring these, your efforts are most appreciated!

ArshiHamesha, Barundiwani, Chalvov, Surpiya, Sohara, Samin, Anita, Cynthia, Wiwy thanks a lot for all the wonderful episode to episode contributions!

Rebecca, Ina, Sabrina. Arshidiehardfan, HD, (apologize missing any), thanks for all the great participation in discussions.

Thoroughly enjoy being part of this journey of "memories revisited"!

Lastly, as we pass through these power packed episodes and discuss all the fabulous scenes, dialogues and acting...one thing that is equally striking  if not more .. that much ranted and raved haircut... never to come back again.. neither in reel nor in real.. that makes these NOV '11 episodes even more special for me! Yes, rather shallow comment, can't help!

Thanks Horizon. Yes, we all are enjoying this revisit to IPK and your presence has enhanced the joy even more. Oh, that's not a shallow comment, rather, that's a popular opinion. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved the epi...shyaam such a psyco
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Warning: Music is on!  There are 3 tracks.  Do check it out! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Wow Indi and Durga, thank you for your all hard work!! Bravo!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿค—

Durga: love your opening notes and poem! โค๏ธโญ๏ธ

Indi: Your blast notes is fantastic! โญ๏ธ โค๏ธ

Wiwy: Thanks for the new riddle! Yeah, I don't think I'll ever get it but I do love the whole process. Everyone trying to guess and your answer is always EPIC!! โญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Supriya: Love all your creations, dear! โญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘

Arshi: Awesome collages!!  ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

Samin: "Connecting Things" is simply amazing and indepth! Bravo!! ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

Chahlov: Awesome song and collage!  ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

Ami: Drool corner...I need oxygen...๐Ÿคข โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

To all Blasters, thank you so much for everything! ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ‘ Our thread is looking better as you can see.  I'm so proud and truly appreciate all your time and efforts!  Looking forward to blast some more...

Will leave you with Payash's gifs as their love is blooming! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Very lovely to see!  Their love is sweet but will have a huge impact on everyone!!

Kate, this is such a beautiful post. Thank you for introducing the music player in BFTP. I had to add it to the main page. Thank you for loving my opening notes and poem. Those pearls and pink rose pic is lovely. We were just discussing something pearly pink in the last thread. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Beautiful gifs. I liked the way Akash proposed with so much heart. โค๏ธ 
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

What thread 11 already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats guys!!!!
And 3 more days...wish me luck
And my chem final went well today...thanks for the wishes

Hi Anita. All are eagerly waiting for you. I assume today is your last exam. So, expecting a flood of your reviews from tomorrow. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Meanwhile, all the best for your exams.
Previous
1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 115
Next