Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Sanaya's Interview with Team Sarun

Credit : Team Sarun

She does talk abt her chemistry with Barun nd why it was easy workin with him 😊😊

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7c0qeq0TmQ&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

thanks Supriya for posting the interview.
 Sanaya is a such a frank and well spoken person.
So she is aware of her sizzling chemistry with Barun!
 And they still meet and have fun together.
Hopefully we will see them together again in'sha'allah.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Oh wiwy I so know how you feel  That was the first time I saw IPK and I nearly jumped off my bed and hugged the tv for finding this series!  Just think there is noone in my home or town or anyone nearby who would understand this Italian girl loving this Indian series.  Now my whole family knows, they still think I am crazy but they totally understand my dhak dhaks when I showed them the pictures of these two characters.  It is going to take me time just to write about 111.  My heart truly breaks for Kushi watching this episode .😭

Wiwy, I exactly know how you feel. Here a big πŸ€—

I was watching Epi 110 yesterday, and while watching the payal scene... was engulfed in a sea emotions... not sure if that was becos of the overwhelmingly breathtaking beauty of that scene... or becos I was missing them terribly... why they vanished from my life/living room all of a sudden one fine day...or becos I was immensely happy to be surrounded by congenial folks who are as crazy if not more than I am about this show!

Although always fortunate enough to have friends to discuss this show, every time it felt like  band new show!  There was always as much to share about  our own experience with this show as much there is about the actual magic weaved on screen. There can be many biographies titled "My experience with IPK"!

Cynthia, fans like you are  true paragons of globalization.. that any language/ geographical boundaries do not matter to appreciate a form of art... thing of beauty is indeed joy for ever.. and for everyone!

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

Episode 109

Did he walks down the stairs or was is glimpse into heaven? There she sits in the center, surrounding her self with dozens of diyas (candles), the gentle flickering from the dozens of  diyas gleefully dance on her face.  Best of all, she in the color that appeals to him most, red, the color of passions and desires and of love..The first time he saw her in  red, he lost a part of himself that he hasn't been able to recover since. This second time her pull is just as magnetic. He is mesmerized the same way and just like that day, his feet move towards her as if hypnotized.

The wind blows while she lights another candle, she feels his presence and looks up to his admiring eyes. She stands up. A slights smile appears on his face as his heart fills with her beauty.

Even La's entrance wasn't enough to divert his attention off of Khushi, till she talks "what did you do? you've surrounded yourself between candles" she tries to get out, but has a tough time. La asks ASR to give her a hand, well he wouldn't say no to that!
 He slowly makes his way into the circle,  taking a closer look, he gulps down his attraction. By reaching her, symbolically he has completely made it into her heart, maybe at this moment she knows it's not acidity, or black magic, it's something else, its pyaar. 

She has come a long way in understanding this Rakshas, she knows he's anything but. Today she willing to hold his hand and follow his lead. She will be ready to confess her feelings by that poolside later. He continues to walk her out, still mesmerized by her beauty, he can't take his eyes off of her. 

Not used to high heels, she would trip and he would catch her...hamesha. 

The way her hand fits into his,  he's loving it, even looks at her to see how she feels. The beautiful journey comes to an end, but their hands linger in each others. 

Actually things have felt just right with each other for some time, just like the red saari...another loud and clear message sent by DM.  As soon as Khushi had opened the box, he had immediately fell in love  "kitni sundar hai!"...like any girl would do, she walks to the mirror and drapes it across her shoulder with a big smile on her face. It was just a new sari and but i felt her smiling a bit wider. 

It wasn't the saari Anjali had intended on giving her, but the it seemed to have chosen Khushi. Its customary that the in-laws would gift the daughter in-laws a new saari for Diwali, but what made Anjali decide to give Khushi one, the girl who she hired to train  La? does the fact that it is from Anjaliji, Arnavji's sister, have her grinning from side to side?  there was something special about this saari in the auspicious red.
 When Khushi learns that the it was accidentally switched, she feels terrible,
"maaf kijiye Lavanya ji woh...hame pata nahi tha"
"i'm sorry Lavanya ji, i didn't know"

Beautiful the way CVs show how Khushi never intended to steal the red Sari, it was planned by some unknown forces...just like the man they both have in common, La's response is also telling of the future  "Don't be so silly! it looks great on you" as that will be her reaction when she finally  sees where Arnav's heart, also red, truly lies.

In this little journey of theirs was so much promise, everything was the way it was meant to be, everything was right, felt right.

For Khushi, within the last few days in the midst of her confusion, the sense of belonging with him never left. Taking care of him when he fainted, stopping his from leaving on a hungry stomach without a car in Nainital, running to his strong shoulders when life became too much to handle. "Arnavji" just like she pulled out of the oil when she stress made jilebi again, all of her being giving her sign, she felt close to him, somewhere he became special, special enough to sweetly wrap his sugar-free sukha halwa that she specially made for him. And when Payal asks "What's this?" she almost gives herself away "yeh Arnav ji ke ...unhe meetha mana hai na" she quickly changes her tone from caring to passive. Even when she handed the meethai to OP after reaching the RM, she makes sure to stress ""yeh dabba Arnavji ke liye, isme bina shakkar ki mittai"...i have a feeling she put some extra love and care into  making that sugar-fre halwa.
 Arnav also continues to stay lost in her essence, under her "jaadu tona" (spell). He has ebraced these feeling with open arms undlike the frustrated ones he used to have. He has completely let his guard down and now that he's has a strong sense of Khushi's "ulaj (tanglement)" the meaning behind that lone tear when he hugged La is clear  allows him perhaps to go even more deeper. Not to mention he can also hear her "dhak dhaks."

Their oneness is surfacing within both of them, a sense of belonging to each other. The proof is in the diya(candle) that she made for his home, which he allowed her to use clay from this beloved garden ... 'whats mine is yours" right?...and when one of the diyas accidentally slips from La, he catches it, remembering that Khush made it he softly grazes over it with his thumb demonstrating once again his desire to feel her and to breathe her in. 

They came a long way in just a few days, by the time this Diwali arrived, both have brought  light in each other in the truest sense. Both seem to be on the same page now, longing and wanting only eachother. But then again its never easy with these two, A crossroads is upon them. With the help of a lost and found payal some jaadu (magic) and  nasha (high) let us do a walk backwards till the crossroad arrives... in between some madhoshiyan as well

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!

ami, very lovely take. especially that ponder about all that's been going on between them.

sometimes i wonder, did he figure out that she had the dhakdhak thing for him, or was he not conciously aware but his subconscious knew it well. and her, did she feel his eyes on her and know why this was so? i really liked her coming up to him after the kiss and asking what was taht? so many intangible yet palpable notes of helpless pull everywhere in these episodes. really worth astudy, don't think i've seen sucha  thing anywhere else before. best part, one can identify with each and every bit of it. all of it can happen. and maybe when you're in tat state, a background music palys in your head too. πŸ˜³
indi52 thumbnail
thanks for posting the sanaya interview. it was good to see her, she is sounding so relaxed after a long time. was really nice to watch her do her own thing. loved her "i think we both are very good actors," her last comment on the chemistry. to me it was always that. two fine actors giving it all they have, i preferred one more, but their sincerity and extreme giving and innate talent, that i thank for the chemistry physics math literature bio philosophy and incredible geography. no commerce though. money can't buy this thing. πŸ˜ƒ Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=sohara]Just perfect
  ❀️ ❀️
Episode-108

"I deserve punishment" Khushi drinks the rest of the drink. There is a hadith in Islam that if a couple share the food from a same plate or drink from a same glass,love increases between them. sharing a drink from the same glass is also a sign of intimacy😳. Khushi didn't hesitate for a second but drank Arnav's left over juice. In this case she is the judge herself and she is the defendant as well. Khushi knows she is guilty, she gave her LG trouble. So she punished herself by the way what her Arnavji got. πŸ‘πŸΌ

When Arnav grabbed her hand and literally dragged her inside the room to show her the recording, she was already cowering, "i have a habit to walk in dream.' He is fuming,"so you were sleeping in this videoπŸ˜†!" She now confesses like a child,- 😊aww" If a say the reason, you will laugh at me. Since last few days I've been feeling weird. Buaji also told me someone did black magic to me. when I saw you chanting beside the tree with the lemon pepper, I thought you were doing black magic on me. I didn't know that Anjaliji gave it to you."  She doesn't give Arnav any chance to talk and executes her punishment. She also starts coughing now with him. This cute confession assuages Arnav. A stone will also melt by this childlike innocent girl . - true...well said πŸ‘

Arnav is completely stupefied  and can't say anything more to this crazy girl. She gives him the kadha to drink, "drink it. You will feel better. ' She is about to spill it while keeping it on the table.
she gets tremulous in fear again. While she was leaving the room, she almost bumps on the door. Arnav tensely lifts his hand to protect her, as if he wants  to say, "careful". aww our sexy boy loves his crazy girl shooo much!

Anjali gives La her diwali gift and tells her that the color of saree inside is chote's favorite. La looks excited.  Khushi comes to tell anjali that she gave the kadha to Arnav and she wants to leave now. Anjali gives her diwali gifts. but khushi is hesitating to accept it, as she didn't get any gift for her. La also insists khushi to take it as a token of gift. when Khushi still doesn't want to take it Anjali mocks her, 'I will not request but order like chote, take it."  When she mentioned chote how cum she refuses. Anjali tells her she did the pooja with the DM statue for her family's well being. Anjali does a little mischief with her. "let's talk about give and take now. you have to bring sweets for us. plz do come tomorrow."  Khushi takes the gifts but returns the payal, she tells anjali that she only wears the anklet what her mom gave it to her. this is the last nishani(belonging) of her mother, so when she wears it she feels her mom with her. Anjali seems very touched with her comment.
pause: The BD in the scene spoiled the mood. that big headed curly hair BD is so irritating to watch. I know it's not possible to do scenes with the original cast in every single scene, specially when they have to do back to back shoot for every episodes every day. but at least they should take someone who resembles the original actor, actress.πŸ‘πŸΌ - i completely second you here..BD r highly annoyin!!!!

what a demon he is that is not sparing a bed ridden man!😑🀬

Khushi reaches home still coughing. Buaji seems upset. she calls her and tries to blackmail her emotionally, "hey Sanka devi what gift you want to give your dad in this diwali." she is indirectly telling her to agree for the marriage. (pause: cum on buaji, a young girl, who is the youngest of the family working day night to earn for all of you guys, you are asking gift from her!. you suppose to give her gift. i know buaji didn't ask for any money related gift, but still she can't weak her her emotionally like this. Woman like buaji is a shame for our society) While buaji was talking about gifts, the nasty Shyam brings a gift for Sashiji. The gift is a wheel chair. This man knows when to strike the iron when it is hot. He is getting insidious to oblige the poor family in every possible way. he bids bye to the family, wishes them for Diwali and gives the excuse that he is leaving cause he doesn't want to embarrass the family with his presence to their relatives. The swindler knows very well how to  weaken the naive family.

Buaji is literally trying to mortify her. She puts Khushi in dilemma.

Arnav is still coughing. when he picks the glass of the kadha he recollects the the scene how Khushi drank his left over juice and how she confessed her guilt. Khushi also is thinking of her arnavji. Payal comes to increase her moral support. she knows her baby sis is anxious😊, " go along with your heart. I always was with you and will support you anyway." She assures her by touching her shoulder. What a sweet gesture from a perfect big sis! πŸ‘πŸΌ I really like Payal's character. - me too 😊😊

Next morning, Khushi is drawing a trail of foot step on their patio towards the door of the house. Haapiji sees this and asks her what is it! she enthusiastically narrates him that it's the path made for God Laxmi. When she will come she can easily have the access to get inside the house." 
pause: I don't know why this scene made me emotional. Those poor families who continuously struggles for their livelihood, eagerly wait for Laxmi, the God of wealth enters their house with exuberance. Who knows the importance of God laxmi better than that young girl, who has been struggling hard to meet her family's need. - very well said πŸ‘

La comes to Anjali wearing a blue saree. she is confused why the saree is not red as Anjali said. Anjali thinks the saree must exchanged with khushi. She aplogises to her. Where in GH Khushi gets delectable to see the beautiful red saree what Anjali gave her.

Back to RM La is decorating the dia on the floor. Anjlai tells her to get Khushi's dia to add there. Khushi is not here, but Mami doesn't forget to taunt her. The real mud cake's taste is still in her tongue I guess!πŸ˜† When La goes to get the dias, our sexy boy comes to drive us crazy with his sophisticated look. La smiles sweetly at him. He also gestures nicely, but looks lost, may be missing the crazy girl. - thr is so much of difference the way he sees Khushi nd the way he sees La!!!

When La gets the dias on a tray, a dia was about to fall, but Arnav catches it instantly. Hmm, Mr, sexy, Khushi's dia is also precious like her! how he tenderly touched the dia, it seemed he wants to feel her touch there. uff what a divine love!
πŸ‘ The poolside scene reverberates in his mind, when Khsuhi told him she needs dirt to make dia. He remembers how gently he cared her when the dirt went into her eyes. Our sexy boy is always preoccupied with khushi's thought.
Uff our sexy boy is looking hot, dashing, handsome, droolicious, yummilicious, cool, irresistibly sexy and so much more. I'm speech less to see this male beauty. He looked best in that suit with that olive shirt on the diwali night and of course in short hair. Cynthia was telling his shirt matches with La. but Cynthi dear I think his shirt is olive not blue. may be i'm wrong.
 can't wait to see our ethereal beauty with her prince charming.⭐️

Sohara very well written review...πŸ‘πŸ‘ my reply to your 107 is in thread 9
supriya.arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

thanks for posting the sanaya interview. it was good to see her, she is sounding so relaxed after a long time. was really nice to watch her do her own thing. loved her "i think we both are very good actors," her last comment on the chemistry. to me it was always that. two fine actors giving it all they have, i preferred one more, but their sincerity and extreme giving and innate talent, that i thank for the chemistry physics math literature bio philosophy and incredible geography. no commerce though. money can't buy this thing. πŸ˜ƒ

True Indi...Whn two Excellent ppl come together...they create Perfection...nd surely money can't buy tht...i agree...Sanaya is very Honest...nd yeah she looks fresh
i guess the interview was much needed...cuz i wanted to knw wat she thought abt her nd Barun nd would they come bck!!!!
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

True Indi...Whn two Excellent ppl come together...they create Perfection.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..nd surely money can't buy tht...i agree...Sanaya is very Honest...nd yeah she looks fresh
i guess the interview was much needed...cuz i wanted to knw wat she thought abt her nd Barun nd would they come bck!!!!

Sanaya was really good in the interview and liked her answer about chemistry both very good actors.

I truly believe it and i have seen how the shootings take place so many people breathing down your neck the light boys the spot boys the camera man director and a dime a dozen people hanging out and when one has to emote the camera man takes from that angle and the the other has to emote the other is calm their back to the camera its excellent acting and then the editing team sits and edits mixes then scenes the voice music etc etc its so much into a single episode and we only see the beautiful acting talent on screen. Both of them told it in their SBS/SBB interview about acting such scenes It must be the profession hazard they have to face after giving in their best to their roles in the show with so much of unavoidable talk  .

I liked the way Barun answered that sort of question in his Dubai interview .

Both of them very practical and down to earth.
supriya.arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 109 part 2

there was that rush of wind again, gathering, coming close, swirling. the man walked down the steps busy on his phone, stylish in his silver gray suit. he stopped dead in his tracks. there she sat surrounded by circles and circles, concentric and flowing, of tiny sparkling, oil lit lamps, their flames flickering in that gust of knowing breeze. their glow reflecting off her face, her little red bindi, her jhumka, her intricate gold necklace, her gold border and motifs, the gorgeous red, and her black hair fell straight to her waist, open, free, silken strands. piano notes trilled in, a natural entry for them as they well know. hey hey... he stands their looking at her, unable to look away, possibly unable to breathe. saansey ruk jaygi... breath will stop... when she comes, when you see her. - Beautifully written πŸ‘β­οΈ
- very niceπŸ‘πŸΌ

she is in red. fluttering, graceful, diaphanous chiffon in vermillion splendour, gold glittering on it today. but that day, there had been only red and more of that, and two dark accusing hurt eyesπŸ‘πŸΌ, ridiculously large danglers swaying on either side of an innocent face with a sensuousness it had no idea it possessed, making it even more erotic, he had come down the stairs with his phone then too, only to be struck, to be stunned, to not be able to look away. he'd stood there helpless, viscerally drawn to that woman in red. the first time the piano notes were heard. music had entered his being that day perhaps after a long long break. πŸ‘

so much had happened since then. as he stood looking at her today, there was a hint of pleasure at the corner of his lips, a willingness to be drawn, he walked toward her wanting her closer to him... a need to just linger and stare😳, and yes that helplessness. like it or not, he had to be here, looking at her face, inviting enchantment. jadoo. black magic... no just pure unadulterated chaotic mind altering magic.πŸ‘

seems she was not supposed to wear that saree. that was in his favourite colour, meant for his girl friend. when khushi heard this, she was awkward, uncomfortable, full of apologies. for unknown to all she had fallen for the sari, maybe his message was wrapped in its folds, i love red and i want to see you in it, please wear it for me. -
aww totally love it 

no, he hadn't written that, but could it just be chance that had the sarees switched? or was it a strong desire that made the mistake happen. not all things on heaven and earth are known to us, so no harm imagining, what it might have been, even though we know script writer wrote it so. there was that hint of magic in that switch too.

how many ages passed as he stood there we'll never know, but suddenly the wind decided to get her attention. as she blew out a match, she felt it and his presence, his eyes on her... she has made sugar free sweets for him😊, - Wasn't tht carin of her 😊

has she dressed up for him too? without knowing that that's what she did? she sees him across the rows of diya. she stands up slowly, so conscious of that stirring male gaze, chocolate brown, velvet like, fire within... a slight hint of smile softens his features, he looks at her rapt, mesmerised... not even a hint of resistance or embarrassment.

this is elemental attraction, born somewhere far away, growing every day from the moment they met, now wanting to express it self, πŸ‘πŸΌundeniable, palpable desire. and it's enriched by subtle touches of other emotions, tenderness, care, concern, indulgence, irritation, ire, anger, a whole confusing bundle of things she makes him feel. it drowns him, it intoxicates him when she looks like this. πŸ‘β­οΈ -
Superb writin

she is perturbed but a skein of excitement in her too. and those things he makes her feel... that don't allow her to take sensible decisions. 

an eternal moment between the two. it's diwali, and something is certainly lit. πŸ‘

"arre..." she's startled. it's la, "yeh kya kar diya tumne... tumne toh apne aap ko diyo mein gher liya..." what have you done, you've surrounded yourself with lamps.
πŸ‘

row upon row of diyas around her. tricky to get out. his eyes on her feet as she lifts her saree and starts to make her way out of the lovely trap she has made for herself.

"asr, chamkili ki help toh karo, please..." it's la again, and she is telling asr to go help her friend. her friend who has taught her so much, and la doesn't mind she's wearing that saree meant for her. in asr's favourite colour. la has no idea yet what this red does to him. no, not the red, that woman in red. πŸ˜‰

he steps towards the circles to help her. but wasn't he already with her right there in the centre the moment he saw her, innocently lighting her diyas, smiling to herself, like a flame that gives light to the darkest night? -
Beautiful writin ⭐️..Loved it
  - i love her smile here 😊

he's walking in. is this chakra vyuh, asks my mind. the strategic battle formation, you must know the way in and the way out...

but he doesn't care, because she is waiting for him, can't you see? and no matter how many times i see these episodes, the magic refuses to release me. and the intoxication.

πŸ‘ very nice

Omg Indi!!!!! not a word was spoken between the two nd yet you captured the last 5 min of the scene into more than 300 Beautiful wordsπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘...Splendid writin β­οΈ with amazin edits πŸ‘

supriya.arshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Episode 109

-❀️ Lovely edit πŸ‘πŸ‘

Did he walks down the stairs or was is glimpse into heaven? 😳There she sits in the center, surrounding her self with dozens of diyas (candles), the gentle flickering from the dozens of  diyas gleefully dance on her face.  Best of all, she in the color that appeals to him most, red, the color of passions and desires and of love..The first time he saw her in  red, he lost a part of himself that he hasn't been able to recover since. This second time her pull is just as magnetic. He is mesmerized the same way and just like that day, his feet move towards her as if hypnotized.πŸ‘ -Very well written

- very nice πŸ‘

The wind blows while she lights another candle, she feels his presence and looks up to his admiring eyes. She stands up. A slights smile appears on his face as his heart fills with her beauty. 😳

- both the edits r good

Even La's entrance wasn't enough to divert his attention off of Khushi, till she talks "what did you do? you've surrounded yourself between candles" she tries to get out, but has a tough time. La asks ASR to give her a hand, well he wouldn't say no to that!
 He slowly makes his way into the circle,  taking a closer look, he gulps down his attraction. By reaching her, symbolically he has completely made it into her heart, maybe at this moment she knows it's not acidity, or black magic, it's something else, its pyaar. πŸ‘

πŸ‘

She has come a long way in understanding this Rakshas, she knows he's anything but. Today she willing to hold his hand and follow his lead.😊 She will be ready to confess her feelings by that poolside later. He continues to walk her out, still mesmerized by her beauty, he can't take his eyes off of her. 

πŸ‘

Not used to high heels, she would trip and he would catch her...hamesha. 
- Very nice πŸ‘

The way her hand fits into his,  he's loving it, even looks at her to see how she feels. The beautiful journey comes to an end, but their hands linger in each others. πŸ˜‰

- Amazing πŸ‘

Actually things have felt just right with each other for some time, just like the red saari...another loud and clear message sent by DM.  As soon as Khushi had opened the box, he had immediately fell in love  "kitni sundar hai!"...like any girl would do, she walks to the mirror and drapes it across her shoulder with a big smile on her face. It was just a new sari and but i felt her smiling a bit wider. 

It wasn't the saari Anjali had intended on giving her, but the it seemed to have chosen KhushiπŸ‘πŸΌ. Its customary that the in-laws would gift the daughter in-laws a new saari for Diwali, but what made Anjali decide to give Khushi one, the girl who she hired to train  La? does the fact that it is from Anjaliji, Arnavji's sister, have her grinning from side to side?  there was something special about this saari in the auspicious red.
 When Khushi learns that the it was accidentally switched, she feels terrible,
"maaf kijiye Lavanya ji woh...hame pata nahi tha"
"i'm sorry Lavanya ji, i didn't know"

Beautiful the way CVs show how Khushi never intended to steal the red Sari, it was planned by some unknown forces...just like the man they both have in common, La's response is also telling of the future  "Don't be so silly! it looks great on you" as that will be her reaction when she finally  sees where Arnav's heart, also red, truly lies.

In this little journey of theirs was so much promise, everything was the way it was meant to be, everything was right, felt right.

For Khushi, within the last few days in the midst of her confusion, the sense of belonging with him never left. Taking care of him when he fainted, stopping his from leaving on a hungry stomach without a car in Nainital😊, running to his strong shoulders when life became too much to handle. "Arnavji" just like she pulled out of the oil when she stress made jilebi again, all of her being giving her sign, she felt close to him, somewhere he became special, special enough to sweetly wrap his sugar-free sukha halwa that she specially made for him😳. And when Payal asks "What's this?" she almost gives herself away "yeh Arnav ji ke ...unhe meetha mana hai na" she quickly changes her tone from caring to passive. Even when she handed the meethai to OP after reaching the RM, she makes sure to stress ""yeh dabba Arnavji ke liye, isme bina shakkar ki mittai"...i have a feeling she put some extra love and care into  making that sugar-fre halwa.
 Arnav also continues to stay lost in her essence, under her "jaadu tona" (spell). He has ebraced these feeling with open arms undlike the frustrated ones he used to have. He has completely let his guard down and now that he's has a strong sense of Khushi's "ulaj (tanglement)" the meaning behind that lone tear when he hugged La is clear  allows him perhaps to go even more deeper. Not to mention he can also hear her "dhak dhaks."

Their oneness is surfacing within both of them, a sense of belonging to each other. The proof is in the diya(candle) that she made for his home, which he allowed her to use clay from this beloved garden ... 'whats mine is yours" right?...and when one of the diyas accidentally slips from La, he catches it, remembering that Khush made it he softly grazes over it with his thumb demonstrating once again his desire to feel her and to breathe her in. 

They came a long way in just a few days, by the time this Diwali arrived, both have brought  light in each other in the truest sense.πŸ‘ Both seem to be on the same page now, longing and wanting only eachother. But then again its never easy with these two, A crossroads is upon them. With the help of a lost and found payal some jaadu (magic) and  nasha (high) let us do a walk backwards till the crossroad arrives... in between some madhoshiyan as well πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!

Ami wonderful Writin πŸ‘β­οΈ with Fabulous edits...really awesome πŸ‘ i really Loved the first one ❀️
even i was wodering the same thing...just 10 episodes bck she brok of the hug...she was thinkin why she needed his shoulder...i agree they hav come a long way in understandin each other 😊

Edited by supriya.arshi - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

will i ever see a man look at a woman with quite that look in his eyes.

and a woman looking back like this.

episode 111 soon.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago