Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: chalhov

shesherkobita

Long time back I heard such a thing about a movie   a one man used to go to the cinema hall everyday till tht movie lasted where there is a scene where the actress starts remaining her clothes and then a train comes and the scene gets over. He used to go everyday hoping the train will be late some day and he would get the complete scene could not resist narrating

So sweet of you to watch the scene so frequently that your husband jokes about itπŸ˜ƒ

Loved the train story...🀣
My obsession with IPK and Mr. Sobti has reached Pathological stage ( not normal anymore).  My husband and daughter are well aware of it.  I gave my daughter a summer haircut ( mushroom cut) that is coincidentally similar to Sobti's recent haircut ( and I had mentioned that to my daughter too).

The other day I was cooking and my husband and daughter were calling me ( for absolutely unnecessary things... Like where is the eraser or where is my phone πŸ˜‘) .  I  stopped  answering them, totally annoyed. After her 10th "mamma" ...she realized I wasn't coming. She came to the kitchen door, ruffled her hair, extended her arms  and said ( in her Hypnotizer voice)... " come to Brawn ChopTea"  (yes, that's her pronunciation  for BS) and I immediately followed her command and gave her a hug😳... Sigh ...
RebeccaDaphne thumbnail
Huge Congratulations for thread 10!!!!! Big hugs all around!
Thanks Indi and all the Blasters for keeping this going! 
Sorry am quite behind reading all posts but will do as soon as I can! β€οΈ πŸ€—πŸ₯³

Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Oh God oh God ... We're at Jaddo Hai Nasha Hai... 

My husband thinks out of 1.6 million views of KissMiss scene on YT.. One million is from sabrina ( that's me)...  I told him that I watch it everyday thinking one day Aman won't call and they will complete the kiss.

I am convinced that this will happen if I will it to happen OR look hard enough...that way either I turn into part of a John O'hara short story or I have found the glitch in MATRIX that proves everything you see is just a simulation.

This rambling is to mark my presence on thread 10. Love you all.
As Arnav would say ...just because you don't see something ( that is me , reading your posts obsessively) that doesn't mean it's not there...πŸ˜ƒ

OMGosh, you really crack me up!!  🀣 rofl.gif  Your hubby must think your're nuts!  I'm spazzing over your ramblings!   Just plain lovely and obsessive like the rest of us here! πŸ˜†  I really love your optimism!  πŸ‘πŸΌ β€οΈ  I've convinced myself too that they kissed...imagination is a powerful thing!  I bet ASR kissed Khushi a million times in his dreams!!  πŸ˜‰  BTW, love you back!  Always enjoy your presence here!! Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episodes: 109-110

NAZAR

Arnav:
Rukh se tumhari nazar nahin hat ti
Tumhe nihaaroon, ye tamanna nahin ghat ti
Tabassum hai ya chamakti huyi bijli
Andhere se ujale mein mujhko hai kheench ti

Gazab sa jajta hai tumpe, rang iss libaas ka
Udgaye hosh mere, hai ye asar tumhare andaaz ka 
Chiraagon ke chaman mein tum lagti ho apsara  
Jaise  naazon se taraasha hua koyi heera

Paas aaoon,  thaamloon, sambhaloon tumhe
Mere kadam se kadam tumne hai rakhdi

Khushi: 
Aapki nazarein humko pukaare is tarah
Ansuna un nazaron ko karein kis tarah
 Ek tarannum si dil mein hai bajne lagi
Aap par bhi nazar  humari nahin hat ti

Translation:

Arnav:
Can't take away my eyes from your face
The wish to behold your face does not decrease
Is that a smile or a shining lightning
It pulls me out of darkness, into the light

The colour of your outfit suits you well
I have lost my senses, because of your style
You look like an angel in this garden of lights   
Like a diamond that has been cut delicately

I come close, hold you, take care of you
You have matched your step with my step

Khushi: 
Your eyes are calling me out like this
How can I let those eyes be unheard
 A melody has started playing in my heart
Even I cannot take away my eyes on you

Durga, you DID save the BEST for LAST!!.. not exactly last, but for this is the culmination for Arshi Phase 1!
.. tumhari is kavitha se nazar hai... bilkul nahin hattthi,,, πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks my dear for this treat for these memorable moments!
Edited by Horizon - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shesherkobita

Loved the train story...🀣
My obsession with IPK and Mr. Sobti has reached Pathological stage ( not normal anymore).  My husband and daughter are well aware of it.  I gave my daughter a summer haircut ( mushroom cut) that is coincidentally similar to Sobti's recent haircut ( and I had mentioned that to my daughter too).

The other day I was cooking and my husband and daughter were calling me ( for absolutely unnecessary things... Like where is the eraser or where is my phone πŸ˜‘) .  I  stopped  answering them, totally annoyed. After her 10th "mamma" ...she realized I wasn't coming. She came to the kitchen door, ruffled her hair, extended her arms  and said ( in her Hypnotizer voice)... " come to Brawn ChopTea"  (yes, that's her pronunciation  for BS) and I immediately followed her command and gave her a hug😳... Sigh ...

Wow, what a cute story!  πŸ˜†  Awww, your daughter must be a really sweet darling!  πŸ˜ƒ   I think I'll start calling our hotwa "Brawn Choptea" too!  πŸ˜†  Thanks for sharing!!  πŸ€—
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘very well said, horizon. have been watching the build up keenly, was thinking, if one keeps going back, one will see how episode upon episode this relationship that was supposed to be, came to be. you get the feeling that you actually saw two starngers meet, for some reason feel a spark, and then they kept meeting for all sorts of things and that spark ignited, got under their skin, stayed their burning and growing, and slowly other layers of attraction got added, and it all started to become inexorably the feeling we call love, when we left them finally at 398, the love had moved several layers deep and was still growing, but by now already in each other's dna. the story might have gone strange, but the understanding of this feeling or its execution never faltered.
breath taking... and tell you honestly, this helps me on a daily basis to tackle the heartless, effete, wooden, untouched by poetry real world we seem to have created. i got hope and joy back in my rhythm just watching 22 minutes of a serial every night. often told my husband, there's a reason why this is happening (not at all a tv or serial watcher, me). yes, it took me all the way to thinking weirdly about a boy born in the year of the apple, but it also took me back to the mad bad wonder of love that i'd felt years ago. not that one ever forgets it, but gets kind of hidden, and our asli duniya no longer has space for innocence or wonder or that sort of silly joy. brought all of it tumbling out and up front, made me go gah at the thought of my old man's voice, his foot step on the staircase, his sparkling eyes. sometimes the real world behaves like a bad serial, mine is going to be going through a bit of that for a while... but this will be here. and that's a blessing.

a kiss it seems is never just a kiss, what say.

@RedTruly touched my dear! Yes indeed. Is n't it true that love never grows old.. never to be tainted by time...it only adds "layers"...those who are young at heart will always remain so... far from being old and frail! Like Arnav- Khushi imagined their "elder" years together.. at that Sangeeth!

Yes.. it was not just a kiss  but a conglomeration of a myriad of emotions … that this love stuck couple seem to be going through… how a mundane TV serial seemed to have kept us in touch with our basic humane self .. keeping the soft, sensitive side intact…that seem to have been lost some where in this utter chaos of bad/ ugly everyday life! 

May you always be blessed with life's best things... for all the warmth/ knowledge/fun you liberally spread!!
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episodes: 109-110

NAZAR

Translation:

Arnav:
Can't take away my eyes from your face
The wish to behold your face does not decrease 😳
Is that a smile or a shining lightning
It pulls me out of darkness, into the light πŸ‘β­οΈ

The colour of your outfit suits you well
I have lost my senses, because of your style
You look like an angel in this garden of lights   
Like a diamond that has been cut delicately πŸ‘πŸ‘

I come close, hold you, take care of you
You have matched your step with my step πŸ‘

Khushi: 
Your eyes are calling me out like this
How can I let those eyes be unheard
 A melody has started playing in my heart
Even I cannot take away my eyes on you

Durga this really AmazingπŸ‘...i had to go for the English translation this time...cuz u hav used words in hindi tht i actually don understand but awesome lines...especially this one πŸ‘

It pulls me out of darkness, into the light ⭐️ - ❀️ it
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Blasters Thank you all for likin nd commentin on my previous collage πŸ€—

Episode 108

Title Credit : Cynthia (you reminded me of Harry Potter 😊)

Episode 109

Title Credit : Indi

I can so feel the Diwali Happiness around the thread 😊

Title Credit : Cynthia

^ Gorgeous creations, Supriya!! πŸ‘  I especially love the "No Way Out" collage! ❀️ 
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Thanks Katelyn..hav used your Gif πŸ˜Š