throughmyvains thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Seriously, you guys need to read this. I am quite shocked, although I knew what a f**ked place Bollywood was but all the people saying that it's a dirty industry, was right. I believe the RK-Anushka rumours now... and I'm a Ranbir-Katrina fan! lol

This just disgusted me.

http://sonalijoshii.tumblr.com/post/47444347801/toifa-week-part-2

edit. btw, if this has been posted before, please delete this topic. There are so many topics here and I never know what to show and not, lol it's quite confusing.
Edited by -Maddy- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just another day at the office for people in Bollywood
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Its a blog...if u choose to believe it...go ahead...I won't...
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't believe this at all. The person is not credible in any way.

She is not telling the whole story she is just telling some portions.

Like she never told what her father did there and why did rk get angry etc.

At the end she says something like: "i am heart broken as if he was my boyfriend". This proves she is one of those immature girls who think a celebrity is their boyfriend/husband who they will marry and get children with and these actors can't work with others or have girl friends etc.

Such fans exists among many male fans. And I think it should stop.

Fans are fans. Celebrities have their own personal life.

Admire and respect your favorites etc. but don't go to that extent that you go and dream about you and your favorite getting married and children etc. that's just too much and stupid.

This girl is super conservative and she makes drinking seem like such a taboo also just because some did wear very revealing clothes then she tagged them s**ts.

Another thing is her father who seems like a joker to me. Like seriously he is acting like a little teenage girl, staying at a hotel to meet ranbir and desperately begging for an autograph 🤔 

Ranbir is super nice person. Some of my friends have met him several times in europe and the states and he has taken so many pictures with them, even given them his bracelet and sunglasses when they just told him they liked it and he talked with them asking them about what they do etc. and made them feel as if they were friends. 

At the end of day celebrities are also humans and can't be happy 24/7 and swearing etc. is quiet normal when you angry and stressed but I guess for this conservative girl it was too much. Better she just focus on some conservative values when she can't respect others freedom. 
throughmyvains thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Its a blog...if u choose to believe it...go ahead...I won't...

We had so many people here posting how they met XY stars and they were rude to them... And we all believed them. So why not believe her? She is just another girl sharing her experience from that weekend. Why would she say such bad things about her OWN most favorite actor and bash him like that? You can clearly she, she is traumatized and even cried because she couldn't believe what she saw.

You said it yourself that this is a blog. If it was a report from the media, I would have been skeptical but this is so true. I believe it...
ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't believe the blog. It looks so fake.
Storybrooke thumbnail
Well it's a good thing I'm on IF then, following up on all this gossip and all. At least I don't feel surprised or shocked, just meh whatever

But ah poor thing (if it's true)...that's not what she had mind when she went to meet her stars
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Another thing remember the other fan wrote:

"just met ranbir and anushka who were drunk and hooking up"
^this was written 4 am.

and this girl says anushka was in the elevator drunk very early. So anushka left the place very early and rk came later.

this proves that the two girls are contradicting each other. clearly they both lying.
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: B0llyw00dL0ver

I don't believe this at all. The person is not credible in any way.

She is not telling the whole story she is just telling some portions.

Like she never told what her father did there and why did rk get angry etc.

At the end she says something like: "i am heart broken as if he was my boyfriend". This proves she is one of those immature girls who think a celebrity is their boyfriend/husband who they will marry and get children with and these actors can't work with others or have girl friends etc.

Such fans exists among many male fans. And I think it should stop.

Fans are fans. Celebrities have their own personal life.

Admire and respect your favorites etc. but don't go to that extent that you go and dream about you and your favorite getting married and children etc. that's just too much and stupid.

This girl is super conservative and she makes drinking seem like such a taboo also just because some did wear very revealing clothes then she tagged them s**ts.

Another thing is her father who seems like a joker to me. Like seriously he is acting like a little teenage girl, staying at a hotel to meet ranbir and desperately begging for an autograph 🤔 

Ranbir is super nice person. Some of my friends have met him several times in europe and the states and he has taken so many pictures with them, even given them his bracelet and sunglasses when they just told him they liked it and he talked with them asking them about what they do etc. and made them feel as if they were friends. 

At the end of day celebrities are also humans and can't be happy 24/7 and swearing etc. is quiet normal when you angry and stressed but I guess for this conservative girl it was too much. Better she just focus on some conservative values when she can't respect others freedom. 

I think you haven't read the blog. 

@Bold, she did tell us that her father was near the elevator and was told to leave because RK was coming but he refused and that's why RK came and started yelling. Why should he have left just because RK was coming? He has as much right to be there and use the elevator as RK. 

@Red: That was uncalled for and very rude. And where did she say her dad was begging for autograph? 

I don't know whether to believe this or not but if it's true then it's indeed shocking. 
Edited by ..Omniscient.. - 11 years ago
SAYNO thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but my heart goes out to that poor girl.
admiration of stars is best done at a distance but seeing ur fav star drunk is one thing. having him push or ur family around is just disgusting