Arhi SS:Revenge of a Damsel last part pg:101

Rami92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I know i have gone crazy...Am here again to torture your life's with another one of my scribble.This is been etching my mind for days so penning it down..
Do i need to continue.????.

NOTE:This is my story in another forum..I just wanted it to be on Arhi also..So am trying it out..Well say me how is it??

TEASER
I have nothing 

I just dont see where i am

i dono wat i do

But i continue to do so

Bcos she is my life

U  entered her life long ago

She showered love for each other

In a second it was all but a memorry

Just another memorry

U broke her...broke her life..her heart..her hopes..her love for u

I blame myself this time..

I wish to speak to her..tell her i need her back

All I want is small smile in her face

But I know I could not bring that on.

Its all because of you

I want revenge

I want you to suffer as I have suffered

~~~~~Khushi Gupta

With the response i get ill decide whether i need to continue this or not!!😲😲

Edited by Rami92 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rami92 thumbnail
Give ur comments whether u like it if not i'll give u n a normal way..

PROLOGUE CUM CHARACTER SKETCH

I have given it like a self explanatory..When a question of What do you wish to have in your life or more precisely what do you wish to see in your life is asked among Raizada' And Gupta's and their replies for it..

RAIZADA"s

NANI(Devayani Raizada):

What you peope expect me to say??Having all the luxuries in my life,yet I feel am not happy because that's the truth.I just want Akash to marry another girl and get settled in his life.
I don't worry about Arnav's marriage because I surely know he will get married but I hope he get married only once and that too a nice cultured girl.I hope to see him handling the AR with his elder brother Akash.

Akash Singh Raizada:

Now here why do you disturb me?How much you irritate me with these silly Questions?I have to complete this work.I want no negligence in my work and compromise in business.Ya to answer your question I want to see my Arnav get settled with a nice girl and take over the business from me.
My life has gone away from me.The moment my wife died I left all things.The air I breath now is the biggest burden .Am holding this breath just to ensureArnav takes care of AR .(Did we see tears in his eyes??)

Arnav Singh Raizada:

Hey dude whats up??Your asking such a question to me?Yar ask me the number of girls dated no such silly boring questions.
Anyways lemme answer you.Well I just want to see Akash bhai happy as he was before Bhabhi's death and top of I want Bhai to stop pestering me to join AR.Yuck boring office!!everywhere files.No hotties at all.I rather wonder how Bhai spends time there.
And you know I just wants to irritate my Sexy Lady πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ daily and get scoldings from her.That will make the good start of the day.Anyways getting late for party?See yuuu!!!!

GUPTA's

Buaji:

I want to see my payal bitiya happy as she was before.After her parents death I was the one who was taking care of her.I so much wish to see her rise up from her sorrows and live her life.
Khushi is strong enough to take care of her.I don't want to be beside her.My only wish is to get my payalia back.

Payal Gupta(Singh Raizada):
Wo Akash.You know where my Akash is?He said he will return soon.I know he will come back for me.See how my daughter is also searching him.Am getting bored by sitting in house. I said Khushi that I will search for Akash she assured me that she will get my Akash back to me.
Akash come back soon to your payal na please!!

Khushi Gupta:

The only thing I want now is REVENGE😑
Have you met my didu..See how she had turned into.The only thing she remembers is Akash.

Do you even had a slightest idea what she was to me?

If the mother feeds a baby when it is hungry then she is my mother.

If a father teaches a baby what a world is then she is my father.

If a brother saves a sister from bad guys eyes then she is my brother.

If a teacher teaches you the studies then she is my teacher.

If you share your crush with your friend then she is my friend

During fun times we are partner in crime.

All together she is my life.Akash had made my sisy's life hell now I will make his life Hell.

Am coming Akash Singh Raizada..You will meet your Hell soon

Pari Gupta (Singh Raizada):(3 year daughter of Payal and Akash)

I wish to have a ice cream.My maasi said no ice cream for a week.Pleaseee ask her to get me..😎

Others:

Shyam mehra:Working in AR

Now just leave me.The only thing I wish now is to become invisible.Akash sir is asking for accounts file and Arnav is at my back to drag me to some party.Sure I'll loose my job if Arnav finds me.
I'll loose my life if Akash sir finds me with Arnav..

Lavanya:
She is the only  cousin sister of raizada's..Well manneerd girl..Due to a small tif with her brothers she went to mumbai to be independent..works in NK designs..Friend of khushi

NK:

he finished his degree in london and came back to india when he heard about his only sister's death his only family and took over NK designs..now MD of NK designs.Careless flirty guy who is trying his luck on lawanya

leave ur commentsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Rami92 - 10 years ago
Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Seems quite interesting..
please cntinue soon
sri91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
is tis ss is same as maaneet ss revenge of damsel dr????...
Rami92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sri91

is tis ss is same as maaneet ss revenge of damsel dr????...

yup the same daπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sounds interesting !!! would like to see how the story progresses... 

thanks for pm and continue soon... πŸ˜Š
Ravinanaik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice concept dear...yeh toh bas trailer hai pitcher abhi baki hai...waiting for ur update...
Downhill thumbnail
simply awesome.loved it;
fangurrl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
characters seems interesting.
please pm me when you update the 1st part