Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
LOVEDDD
THE 
CONCEPTTT

<3
lakshmim_84 thumbnail
Nice start... a different story... waiting for the update...
Is Payal Aakash's wife... but then why is everyone telling that she is dead
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Seems interesting.. continue soon
Rami92 thumbnail

PART  1

THANKS everyone for ur likes and comments..For Pm buddy me 😃Do ur likes and comments..

The morning sun rays was disturbing the sleep of Arnav..He pulled the spread above his eyes so that sun rays could not disturb him.

Next disturbance for his peaceful sleep came in the form of his mobile.

"Who the hell is calling in the early morning.Don't you know manners?You are disturbimg my sleep in the early morning" he bursted the caller on the other side.

"Its me.What is the time in your dictionary means the day has dawned Arnav.Its 9 in the morning.If you are not meeting me in next 15 mins then decide you are gone"

Hearing the voice from other side he sat up erect.The least thing he wants to do in this morning his not to hear a gyaan from his sexy.

"Oh ho Sexy this is too bad.You are not even wishing me in the morning.Anyways chalo I'll meet you within 14 mins .Because already 1 min gone in ur blabbering.Now give me your sexy smirk"

"Arnaaav."

He knew one more word then he is the loser.He banged the phone and rushed for the shower to get ready.

He wished he is not again going to be late like the other days.He rushed down the stairs.

Nani was pacing here and there in the living room just to get a glimpse of his face.He is being so careless.Not behaving like a grown up who has to help his brother in his business.As the days passes his attitude is gong worse.Today she is not going to leave this topic.

She was out of her thought when someone hugged her from back and kept their head in her shoulder.

"Arnav come front.Don't butter me in the morning."

"Oh your so bad sexy.Not even wishing your grandson a good day.Yelling in the morning"

"Arnaaav  how much time do I say not to call me that"

"ohkay ohkay cool baby.But what could I do.Your too sexy as my nanu said me.You have to screw your dead hubby for teaching me such things."

"Ya ya you never proved him wrong.Your his true grandson following all his flirting and play boy nature."

"Nani no more word against my Nanu.Now say me why do you call in the early morning and woke me up?"

"Arnav for heaven sake its 9 already.Don't say this is early morning"

"Ufff Nani  its just 9 not 11."

"Now listen to me I need you to assist your Bhai in business.No more disco,No more Party and no more girls."

Arnav  acted as if he is having heart ache."Nani  how could  u be so mean.I cannot breathe without those three."

"Arnav you are already 24 do help your Bhai in business and be a responsible and sensible person."

"Nani don't start your Gyaan" he said with a cute pout.

"Stop it Arnav.No more of your acting skills or pleading looks gonna wrk on me.If you want your packet money then mind that from tomorrow on your joining AR.If you love your Bhai free him from the stress.After the incident of losing your Bhabhi he is taking lot of stress which is not good for him"

Nani knows to strike the chord.She knew when she takes the topic of his Bhai he will agree.

"Ok Nani  as you say.But what will get for it?"

"You will get your share of property if not am gonna write all those in the name of orphanages.and you will be house arrested"

"This is so mean anyways for my bhai i'll do it.Atleast now give me ur killler smile"

Nani  smiled at him.

The thought of being penniless also not made Arnav  worry.How could he go for Diso,Party when his Nani lock him in room?No way.Adding to that he wants his Bhai to be out of stress so he thought of joining AR.

"Am hungry come and feed me break fast."

She lovingly caressed his hair and said " at times I wonder whether you are a kid or a teenager Arnav ."

"Am always ur kid Nani"

Arnav  was always a happy go person that was the only thing which made him not to join Business.More than that his father figure whom he look for is his Bhai Akash is taking care of AR.So he never bothered about it.Now the reason he accepted to join AR is mainly that his Bhai is undergoing a lot of stress.And more than that he doesn't want his Nani to be upset.

Though he parties hard ,enjoy with girls he never had crossed his limits.he will drink but not due to a habit.Its just for the sake of society one shot or two shot.He roams with girls but never used them.He values the culture.The main in his life is to fall in love with a cultured girl and get married.

As soon he had his Break fast he went out to meet his friends in a mall or rather to say a last outing with them before becoming a business man.

He was elated to see his brother in a restaaunt in the mall sitting with his clients and discussing the project.Arnav was behind Arnav  so he was not able to see Arnav..So Arnav called him

Seeing the name flashing in his mob a smile broke into his face.He excused and attended the call.Afterall its from his brother whom he had brought up as a son.

"Good morning Buddy.Got up so soon?"

"Good morning Bhai.What to do with angry Nani running around my back I got up in the early morning.I really wonder Bhai how Nanu  tolerated this lady for so much years?"

"Arnav  wait lemme say this to Nani..So wassup?Where are you?"

"Oh ho no Bhai am not ready for one more lecture of hers...Just turn around"

Precap:Someone following Raizada brothers.😲

Downhill thumbnail
simply awesome..loved it
Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I want to know their past..
thanks for d pm.
nice update