Rami92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†Glad u liked it
Rami92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jahnvi.luvs.ASR

AWESOME...hey m new to ur story but m damn in love with it...such a new thought...first time m seeing that arnav is carefree and has now worries about the responsibilities of family n all...hope khushi just once confront akash...and every problem will be solved...loved it...plzz do pm me if u'll continue this story...

Welcome here๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†glad u liked it๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Rami92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sathyaish

beautiful update:)
happie tat khushi is starting to hav doubts on feelings of aakash towards payal:)

thank u๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Rami92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iram1415

hahah cute update

the way Arnav tries to make her jealous :')

thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Rami92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: M1A1

First of all sorry for being super late *doing sit-ups* but i was busy in my sis's wedding.

As usual awesome update yaar ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank god pari is safe ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Precap sounds quite suspenceful ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thnx 4 pm ๐Ÿ˜Š

Aww thats ok no problem๐Ÿ˜† no sit ups is needed๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰
Thanks moheena๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›
Rami92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pup03

lovely update !!! felt nice to see pari getting her father love from akash also for akash he unknowingly was showering his love on his daughter.. 

thanks for pm ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank u๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜‰
Rami92 thumbnail
thank u๐Ÿ˜†
Rami92 thumbnail
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THANKS FOR UR LIKES AND COMMENTS..๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒBUDDY ME for pm's before that do leave a comment๐Ÿ˜† it takes less than a minute to leave the comment๐Ÿ˜†sry fr grammar and spelling mistakes๐Ÿ˜†

NOTE:Ppl dont spam my inbox ..leave ur comments here in the thread..

PART 13

The doctors started examining pari and said she was unconscious because of shock and they have given sedatives to her and  said pari would gain conscious soon..

Arnav and akash sighed a relief..

A minute of love crept up in her life and she is seeing the result of it..She doesn't want her jiji or pari to get more stressed with akash and his family.Within a week they will return from lucknow and she is gonna vacate delhi and get settled in Mumbai again..

But she had a good feeling seeing akash care for pari..What if he still loves her jiji then everyone can settle happily in her ..She decided what she needs to do..

She was jerked by the hands which had fall on her shoulders..It was arnav who was looking at her worried and assured her through his eyes..She throwed herself at him unable to control her feelings..

"Shhh khushi see pari is safe she will gain consicious soon..nothing to wory'Doctor has said ..Bhai is talking with doctor only..Plz now stop crying" he said patting her back lightly and patterening smooth circles all over her back..

"No arnav nothing is going ryt..Why the hell I always see my loved ones going through the pain its better that I could undergo the pain than to see them in pain" She gripped him hard feeling as if he is going away from her..

"Shhh khushi ..look at me see everything is fine..Dont bother urself with useless thought..Nothing is with pari come lets go and see her"

She seprated herself from his embarrassed at being letting out her feelings and followed him to see pari..As soon they entered pari gained her consiciousness..Khushi rushed to her side..

"Pari How are you baby??" She asked kissing her all over her face..

"Am fine massi but where am i??"

"You are in hospital angel..Now say chachu how u got into lift??"

Arnav asked sweetly sitting beside her in the bed..

"Wo chachu papa talk in phone and was pressing the room button na then he go down..i was playing there and the room opened I went inside to find any toys bur room closed and it was dark and then then I dono.." pari said with a scared face..

Arnav made her sit and hugged her and said "Don't wry angel papa and chacha there nah u should be brave girl..Dont wry ok??"

"ok " she said sweetly and fallen asleep in the same position arnav made her lie back and came towards khushi who was standing near the window.her tears were flowing continuously though seeing pari safe she wasn't able to hold back her tears more..Arnav felt pari is so much important to her and there is much more meaning  to her tears ..

He made her come out and said " its that bhai has accessed the lift before it comes to the floor he went down using stairs angel thinking it to be room went inside and the lift closed she out of fear fainted ..that's all now be composed.."

She nodded making herself composed by the time akash neared her and said "Don't wry khushi nothing to worry Doctors have checked for any concussions on brain but there is none so you don't need to bother..You call your sister and say her..Baby must want her mom nah??"

Khushi shook her head and said "No sir she is more comfortable with me and she is out of town"

It seemed so weird for arnav and akash that baby is more close with her massi than her mom..But its none of their business so they left it..

"When is the discharge Akash sir??" she asked

"After 2 hrs we can take pari home Khushi as akash said next strom hit her..What is she going to do for the bills..

Sensing khushi's facial reaction arnav understood what it would be.he said "bhai ill pay the bills and come you be talking with khushi.." without waiting for her answers arnav left the place..

Akash was so proud of his brother he understood her unspoken words and without disturbing or stamping into her self respect he had made a comfortable solution for it..

As soon Arnav went khushi said "Sir ask arnav not to pay ill see to it..You have been a great help so far"

"I hope we can do this much for our pari..Its not needed for you to pay khushi now you relax and sit for a while while ill be in pari's room.."

He said and left her..

Khushi sank into the chair unable to register.."Can it be true that akash is truly a good fellow??Did I made any mistake??Am i  wrong this much time.??.What am i supposed to do??? Now before taking any hasty action I need to be sure still akash loves my sister then I could reveal him the truth..She decided to find out the truth by herself..

After 2 hrs pari was discharged and they were in Akash's car returning home..

"Sir its right and ur taking left"

"No khushi he is going correctly only..This is the way to RM"Arnav said tapping his fingers cooly on his lap..

"But why to rm??"

"Because you have no one in house we made staff call your house  and you are in a bad situation so we very well know you cannot take care of our pari so we are taking you to RM" Akash answered him..

"No sir am not going to trouble you anymore..What would others think??"

"No khushi I am not gonna care what others would think this time..am going to do what my heart says..I already lost people who were precious to me am not going to take risk this time'RM could accomodate u 2 people and don't get botherd..Me and arnav would shift into out house and u could stay with nani if you are uncomfortable."

Arnav knew he was talking about his bhabhi but felt strange til now bhai hasn't mentioned about bhabhi anywhere the same time khuhsi thought "By any means did he referring to jiji"

"No no sir its not a problem " she said without a choice..After a moment of hesitation she said "Par nani??"

"Oh ho khushi sexy is the one who said this idea when we said Angel had got an accident"

She just smiled at this crazy guy who calls her nani as sexy..

Arnav for the first time felt that her laugh is so pure..Till now he had noticed that her laugh would never reach her eyes..

Today's incident made him realize that khushi is fighting with something unsaid.She is worried for something so heavily..

They all reached RM ..Pari and Khushi was awed by the sight of the Mansion..They were greeted by the buttler at the door and Nani came out..

"arrey Khushi come in..Where is baby??" she asked craning her neck to look beyond khushi..

The sight just amused her a little bit of hesitation in getting khushi and pari home was erased from her mind to see pari in akash's arm talking something animated and akash listening to her keenly with a smile on his face..

Khushi and arnav looked beyond and was equally amazed by the sight..

When they came inside pari jumped into khushi's arm "Maasi biggg house nah??What will happen If I get lost here?" she asked in a confused tone..

"That will ever happen because Chachu will always with be angel.." said arnav grinning foolishly

Nani mouth opened a ooo to hear arnav address himself as chachu well her pote is surely a great flirt..

"Are u pari??" nani asked coming towards pari..

"Haan haan am pari nani..oops can I call u nani na??"

"Very well u can call me nani beta.." she said fondly..

The day came to an end after the dinner everyone went to their room..Pari and khushi was staying in  a guest room which is beside arnav's room..

PRECAP:khushi in akash's room

PLZ Dont copy/share my works without my permission..I own all the rights for this works..

(c) Rami92 copyrights reserved

Edited by Rami92 - 10 years ago