Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
loved all the parts...
it different n interesting...
thanks for PM...
Sona257 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
So It's no ones fault.. a big misunderstanding.. Loved the chap.. can't wait 4 the next update
ankii543 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey...

I got ur pm...i just completed this story so far...

I actually like this story...its different n ne...

Its a nice concept n written quite well...

Plz dont loose hope...ull gradually get response as the story moves forward...just have faith n pataince...
Plz dont discontinue this...i really really liked the story...

Thanx for the pm...
kiran_rati thumbnail
awesome updates
thanx for the pm dear
iram1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow its all a big misunderstanding!
Update soon :)
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
very nice updates !!! so this explains both sides.. 

thanks for pm and do update soon 😊
Rami92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

PART 5

Thanks fr ur likes and comments.😃😃.welll hope this clears your doubts on the story..Do leave a review..Sry fr spelling and grammar mistakes..For PM buddy me..Silenty readers don't expect PM's😉

👏Spl thanks to ankii543👏

It's going to be a different day for Khushi Gupta..She is going to start her revenge.Doesn't Akash had to suffer seeing his lovable bro thinking about a girl..After all that's what she has undergone for these years..Its going to be a tit for tat..She very well know anything could happen..She should succed in her plan..Make Arnav Singh Raizada fall for her..Make him go bonkers over her..Leave him and go from his life..That's all khushi..Now first step to your plan..

When she came ready Payal was sitting in swing with Pari on her lap..Pari was sitting quietly..

"Jiji wish me.Am going to attend new interview today"

"Ah Chotti..wish you luck.."

"Take care Jiji am going..bye..'

"Chotti'"

"Han Jiji.."

"Akash?"

"Jiji still you are thinking about him what if he has started his life with someone else?"

"CHOTTI not a word more about your Jiju..He loved me truly.Just say me whether you are trying to find or let me do it myself?"

Sensing her Jiji is to serious in her words Khushi said "Jiji sure I'll search him for you"

Khushi doesn't want Payal to break totally thinking her Akash has entered into another life..

On the way out she met Buaji..She could sense her buaji is disturbed..

"Buaji am going for work.."

"Ok Khushi "

"Will not you wish me?"

"All the best.."

She knew her Buaji is always this way to her because she cares a little more for her Jiji than her..But she could see buaji is restless today..

"Buaji are you ok?"

"Yes yes..You carry on"

Khushi know its hard to get something from Buaji so she left..

Buaji went inside sadly..

"Buaji are you alryt?" payal questioned her..

"Payal puttar its that our neighbor from Lucknow called us..She said the buyer who got our house from us where cleaning the house with his family but unfortunately the gas leaked and house got into fire..He lost his wife and two daughters in the fire."

Payal was shocked but she composed herself ..They have gone through a lot.khushi was strong all during this time but she will not tolerate this..That house had great memories to them..

"Buaji Chotti.."

"No I have not said her..I don't want to hurt her."

"Ji buaji.."

IN RM:

Arnav was sleeping peacefully when he felt water on him..He jerked up and saw HP,head cook of Rm standing with a bucket and Nani beside him..

Arnav glared at Hp..He bowed his head down..What will he do???.Nani asked him to pour water on him to wake him up..Arnav saw the wall clock..For goodness sake it has not yet dawned..Its just 7:00 o clk.

"Sexy why do you do this?"

Nani was embaresd Hp was there and her dumbo pota is calling her sexy.."Hp you carry on with your work..Arnav its already 7 ..You have to go to office today go and get ready.."

"Nani you are my sweety na?How about me going tomorrow to Office.." Arnav asked hugging Nani from back..

Nani know her tricks.."Ok beta you sleep I'll ask Akash to cancel the interview for your lady PA ,for tomorrow I'll ask some guyz to attend the interview.."

Arnav's head shot up from Nani shoulders..Nani instantly knew her plan worked..

"Oh ho no need sexy after all u and bhai took such efforts I'll go today itself and say bhai I myself will select my candidate..

Nani just smirked and went to the living room..Soon Arnav came down in casuals..

Nani didn't like that but all she can do know is to keep quiet until he himself accept the office environment..

Akash and Arnav started to KC..As soon as both the raizada brother entered the AR everyone became silent..girls started drooling Arnav..After trying their luck on Akash and found it useless now they made the target as Arnav..

"Well guys he is Arnav Singh Raizada..My younger brother..From today on he will help in managing AR..The main project of AR would be handled by him..Well he will have his cabin in 5th floor that is the floor above this.I don't want anyone from here to disturb him..He will have his team separately."Akash said the last sentence eyeing the girls who were drooling on Arnav..

Arnav's eyes popped out hearing his bro's speech..Well what he is thinking..Is he going to handle the main project of AR.He kept quiet since he don't wanna embarrass his bro too much in front of staffs..

Once inside Akash room Arnav burst out saying he will nt handle some big project and all but Akash reassured Arnav saying Shyam will be there for his help and if he complete this proj soon then Arnav can take leave from office for 1 month..

Well this trick actually worked with Arnav..1 Month leave from this office works..

"Sure Bhai if u say so then am ok..But u know no way am gonna handle the clients and sign the deal..It must be you who do that."

"Hmm oki then..Shyam will take  you to your cabin.."

"Bye bhai."

When Arnav came out he met with Shyam and they started to move towards the lift.when the lift came to the halt there was a girl standing..

Arnavwas attracted by her hazel eyes.She hasn't seen him since she was on her mobile checking some thing..Arnav was instantly pulled by her simple beauty as some magnetic force..He entered the lift and eyed Shyam to come through stairs..Shyam couldn't ignore his new boss now well if he is with a girl then he shouldn't disturb at all.Its an unspoken agreement..

As soon the lift started he cleared his throat to gain her attention..It was then Khushi noted that her object of revenge is in her court now..

Step1: ignore him Khushi she mentally said herself..

Seeing no response he initiated the convo "Well beauty here for an interview???"

She just hmmed "hmm"

"You know you look beautiful"

"Ya I know" she said without interest..

Arnav's male ego hurt him..Never a girl has ignored him or escaped his charm.Such an attitude ..Lets see how you are going to escape ASR's charm..H e just smirked and left the lift..As soon he entered the cabin Shyam came panting heavily..

Arnav just smirked at his condition and said "Shyam I alredy selected my PA.."

"So soon Arnav?"

"Hmm yup..See that girl in her pink salwar she is the one"

As soon Arnav said this Shyam knew in which requirement he has chosen her..

"But Arnav"

"Don't bother Shyam..See her certificates and analyse whether she will be suitable for this post and give her an appointment letter..Well she has to know the charm of ASR"

Shyam know its waste to argue with him further.

When Khushi found Shyam coming near her and saying others girls to move since the selection is over,She was happy that her step 1 is suceded'

She knew Arnav was now eager on her due to her attitude..She just smirked to herself..She too started moving as if she doesn't know what is coming.

Shyam came near her and said "Miss.can you give me your certificates you are selected.."

Khushi masked a surprise and asked him "How come?"

"Wo its that you have to discuss it with Arnav."He pointed towards his door analyzing her certificatesHe was quiet impressed ..

When Shyam looked up to see Khushit and praise her she was not there but a loud bang could be heard.well that's the door of Arnav's room that khushi had banged..

"Wow wow sweety cool..Y r u Raged?"

"What's all this?You never conducted an interview and you selected me..This is unfair"

Though she felt happy that she entered Raizada's den she felt bad for those who were never able to attend the interview..

"Well cool babes..The one thing you have is enough to be my PA"

Arnav said eyeing her from top to bottom..

Khushi never expected such a direct flirt from him..She was little shocked seeing his reaction..He started coming near her..

"Wh 'what is that?And don.. don't ca' call me babes and all "

She asked moving back..

"Well well now my PA is panicking.." he said framing her entire form..

Her breathe caught in her throat.."oh Devi maiyaa what have I done myself..have I landed myself imtrouble with this duffer..See how his eyes roam around???Babaji help me na?"

"Oh no why do I need to panick mr.raizada..Now can I get my answers.." Khushi said with a little confidence that nothing will happen because there is someother person who seems to be a nice guy other than them..

"well this is the thing Attitude..Asr's Pa should have attitude ..So you got that which is more than required than any other skills." He answered maintaing a strict professional tone.

Khushi was amused by his talks..Well then he is going to have a great time coping with her attitude..So miss..???

"Miss.Khushi " she answered..She  didn't intentionally say her sur name..

"Hmm ya miss.Khushi..well the work of urs will be explained byShyam ..He will accompany u and me in this project..

By now Khushi was little relaxed since Arnav moved away from her..

"Ok sir I need to go"

She was about to move out when pulled her by her wrist she landed in his chest'

*****EYE LOCK*****

Precap:office moments

Edited by Rami92 - 11 years ago
.aarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

simply superb yaar

khushi tooo inteligentand arnav  to naughty

eagarly waiting for nxt chapter

avni_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
awesome update...
loved it...
thanks for PM...
sooryalekshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res
*****edited******
Just read all the chapters...
Nice concept...
Loved it...

So its all about a misunderstanding...
I love this arnav...
This reminds me of shravan jaiswal of BHPH...
Update soonEdited by sooryalekshmi - 11 years ago