teja21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i think itz arnav
thanx fr d pm
arshi_lover1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow NK is responsively plzzz continue! Loved it!
Rami92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks fr ur likes and comments.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..Ignore typos..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Well am quiting writing due to some issues and i dont wanna abandon my wrks so here am giving the Gist of the further stry..And am sry fr doing this..Forgive me😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Nk and la turned to look the way arnav was holding khushi..Khushi was looking at him lost..He was in his business attire completely changed.After Khushi settled in Mumbai la called nani and gotta know everthing from her..She was at first angry on everyone for doing this to khushi but she couldn't blame anyone so she let the life pass her way..it was after she accepted nk proposal one day she came across khushi holding arnav's photo from a business magazine and crying over t she realized khushi s still in love..So laand nk planeed together to make khushi accept arnav so they started the work on it..The first step was to make a business deal with arnav and make khushi come across arnav..

Khushi though acted that she never felt for arnav in office nk and la could see the hidden love she had for him..That made them take the next drastic step of taking khushi back to RM..As planned they made arnav call his business associates (Nk n la with khushi) to delhi for a urgent meet..Khushi had no other way but to reach delhi for professional meet..But when nk and latook her to RM she was baffled to face everyone..

But nani,buaji,payal ,pari all welcomed her with warm heart..Till now khushi had nt known that la was daughter of raizada's or nk n la had planned it..

payal or buaji never made an attempt to talk with khushi and upset her more so they kept their talk in minimal amount..Pari was to her old self all happy..Akash had started a new office in delhi and was governing it..

Khushi though felt happy to be back with her family never showed it to others..She was showing her stuuborn side..Nk and la always made arnav and khushi be together in the pretext of work..arnav never left any chance to flirt with her..

It was a certain day when she was having her dinner her sister  apologized and said how she would have felt when she was abandoned by her family and love..And she knew the pain now because though she have everyone near her she didn't get that love..

Khushi understood that akash was still angry with her and felt bad for her sister..

When she was about to move to her room she overheard  nk la talking with arnav about their plan and she erupted at them for acting with her emotions and rushed out..Everyone felt bad..

After sometime khushi got a call from la saying that arnav was upset while driving and met with an accident ..Khushi rushed to hospital to see him in ICU..She broke through the door and cried heartily saying how much she loved him and sry for not saying it and sry for making him go through ths much..

She felt his hands move and saw the smirk on his face and he proposed her on the hospital bed..She hugged him and nodded for a yes..

Nk and la broke into the room and hugged him inspite of the bandages ..khushi shrieked at them for being careless for which nk replied it was all part of their plan to woo khushi back..

But khushi confused how could they fool Doctors..A cute girl of 20's entered the room  to see arnav hugging khushi and asked "arnav u said if I allow you  to act here you will take me to a date"

Khushi opened her mouth in a big 'O' seeing her flirty boy was back and glared at the girl saying he is already hers..

Khushi couldnot help but smile at the way they made her accept him..Both the pairs reached home and khushi hugged her sister and buaji forgiving them..Arnav was stunned seeing khushi changed entirely..in the privacy when she was questioned all that she replied was "I was never angry at you people but hurt that u never understood my pain..Now that I realized jiji also never lived happily here with her loved one around her and she realized my pain and the same way I realized how u must have felt when I was in death bed so I forgave all..Thats simple.."

Arnav hugged her tightly not to let her go..And they lived happily.

dishashah4176 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
me first yipee bt why r u quitting? u can always be back aftr solving ur issues plzzz
n nice update bt would have liked to read these moments in detail Edited by dishashah4176 - 10 years ago
Apeter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Aww I will miss this story 😭 it was my favorite πŸ˜›
awesome update πŸ‘
reemamariyam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so nice ending abhi kutty
really enjoyed ur stories lot
tnx 4 be a favorite writer of mineπŸ€—
try 2 cum back soon da
vl wait 4 u
Edited by reemamariyam - 10 years ago
algy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Awesome teddy

Nice ending
am not happy dat u  stopped writing
all the stories are superb da,am expecting atleast one OS from u
dnt disappoint me
Edited by algy - 10 years ago
arshi_lover1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it! Cant believe you are stopping the ff! But the was really good!
sooryalekshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice ending...
Will miss this ff..
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb dear...I'm gonna miss this story...thanks for the pm...