Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: wiwy

@Samin: Remember that love scene at poolside only too well.But never occurred to me that the manner in which Khushi said, 'Koi farak nahi padta' to his marriage was a retaliation to ASR spurning her and announcing his engagement to La after the Almost Kiss. What a brilliant observation!

@ Sohara : Shyam's Ladhakte kadam. He said the truth...his swindler feet controlled by his deceptive brain! LOL! How do you come up with these superb dialogues!

@ Katelyn : Can't thank you enough for the promo links! Brings back fond memories and wistful longing for  the episodes!

@ Durga : Your take on BD's feel of 57 was so touching! The play of words in the poem reflected ASR at his vulnerable best...aawww!

You are very welcome!  I just love being part of this wonderful and talented group of friends!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Disclaimer:I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 63

The Deal Has Been Struck

The deal has been struck.  Lavanya has agreed to Kushi teaching her the basics of Indian traditions.  This modern girl has made the conscious decision to do this torture for her man.  Well done, Lavanya, well done.  Kushi goes to Naniji and Nani's wishful thinking that Lavanya has left.  Nahi, Nani the deal has been struck Lavanya will stay and be taught by Chamkilli.  Kushi asks permission to teach Lavanya and Nani agrees.  Lavanya comes forth and says that she agrees to the lessons.  Kushi tells Lavanya before work we always start with taking elder's blessings.  She does and Nani freely gives her her blessing.  Kushi encourages La to do the same but does not receive any in return.  Anjali comes and says that she sees that the work has begun.  Kushi excuse herself and they leave to Lavanya's room to unpack!  The deal has been struck!

Anjali is very happy that Nani is letting Kushi teach Lavanya.  She leaves.  Nani has her friend Laxmi, the goat and they start a conversation.  She tells Laxmi that it doesn't matter what Kushi teaches her she will remain the same.  She says she did this on purpose to bring Kushi into Anjali's mind and and Chote will see the ideal traditional Indian girl and her values.  He may open his eyes.  Yes our scheming nani jee.I never realized that Nani was behind all this.  She has struck a deal with Devi Maiya and we will see what the future holds.  Hey, Laxmi?

The girls are in Lavanya's room; she is unpacking and says to Kushi not to bother looking at any of her dresses.  She has agreed to conform to traditional Indian customs but there is no way she is going to change how she dresses.  Kushi says she doesn't have to it's not what's on the outside but what you hold within.  Lavanya doesn't understand what she is saying.  Lavanya says she is not hiding anything.  Silly Lavanya it is what you hold in your heart, your authentic self, the woman who you suppose to be, it is already there.  We just have to bring it out for all to see, especially Naniji.  So'we will start by making ginger tea, 4 o'clock is perfect time for tea.  La is the meantime is thinking she will have to go along with this crazy circus until ASR comes home, then he will take care of this situation!  Sure, she made the deal but she doesn't want to stick to it.

On the way to the kitchen Kushi meets Anjali.  Anjali is full of remorse; she apologizes for what had happened yesterday.  She tells Kushi that when she told her husband he said to her she was taking advantage of Kushi and thinking only of herself.  Her motivation was her broken family and when Kushi refused she used the conract because she had no other option.  Kushi says she understands for the sake ofsaving the family anyone would behaved the same way.  Anjali says she couldn't see anyone else in this position.  Anjali wants to know if Kushi would be a little lenient when it omes to the terms of the deal they struck.  She says her brother is not that bad.  Kushi answers whatever he is I don't care and Anjali then agrees to the terms Kushi has set forth.  A sister's love will do anything!  The conversation continues that the next day is Raksha Badhan and Anjali is going shopping.  She asks Kushi if she has a brother and could she get her anything.  Kushi answers no.  Anjali says why don't you tie the sacred bracelet on my husband he doesn't have a sister.  Watch out Shyam!  Okay, so now tell me what is Lavanya's first lesson? Ginger tea and Pakoras (spicy snacks)!  Yummy!

I was quite interested how ginger tea is made and Kushi explains that really well.  She takes La to the kitchen, which of course she is pouring in too much water.  Bas, bas, bas'enough, exclaims Kushi now you press the ginger and nutmeg, Lavanya asks if it goes in the tea.  Of course, silly, hence the name ginger tea!  Add it to the tea as well as sugar and then enogh black tea to make it strong.  Lavanya says it is much easier with a tea bag, I agree but Kushi is right when she says no tea bag will put a smile on your face like this tea will!  Add hot milk and walla tea is ready!  Now to make the snacks; she shows her what to do and asks La to hand her a tray, that is all she is really good for at this point.  Anjali watches on from a distance thanking God and smiling!  She knew she made the right deal hiring Kushi.  Her phone rings'

It is Shyam, her husband.  She tells him today is a great day and he says it is good she is happy it has been a while since she smiled.  Shyam tells her he was nervous about what had happened between them yesterday and he apologizes.  She says to him you don't have to.  Oh, Anjali if you only knew how much he has to apologize for.  She asks when will he be home because today is his lucky day, he will come home to tea and pakoras and guess who prepared them?  He tells her hold on one minute and proceeds with a conversation with an imaginary Mr. Sharma.  Shyam, like a fox, slyly has a conversation drama in reference to his"friend's" operation and is in need of 1 lahk.  He was unable to obtain this money from Mr. Sharma.  Anjali hears and this sweet, adoring wife as always comes to this man's rescue.  She offers him the money for his noble cause and after he refuses once he recants, accepts it; he just struck a deal in his favor.  I hate this man so much!  I noticed at the end of this scene as he is talking to the imaginary Mr. Sharma that he truly has a psychiatric condition in my POV. Yes it was a practice. He was so manipulative and knew how to draw on each string.

The ladies of the Raizada house are having there afternoon tea.  "Mmm, mmm," Mami says.  "Who prepared this tea?"  Kushi answers Lavanya.  Mami says this is the most delicious tea she has ever had, a bit of overacting, Mami, no? Nani tells Manorama that the tea is good only because Kushi guided Ms. Kashyup.  Lavanya is sitting having tea and crosses her legs and Nani frowns.  Kushi sees this and whispers to Lavanya to pull down her skirt and uncross your legs.  La listens and does what she says.  Nani tells kushi if she was here 20 years ago she would have hired her then too and looks at Mami.  Mami gets insulted and says she doesn't need to learn anything, hmphff!  Nani tells Anjali that she spoke with Chote and at the sound of his name Kushi' s ears perk up and she announces she must go now!  Nani asks her what happened and Kushi answers her that already has spoken to Anjali about this.  Anjali tells Nani about Kushi's condition of not being there in Arnav's presence and this causes Nani to frown.  How will she ever get them together if they don't see each other?  Anjali says he has a video conference and won't be home until late and she should stay; she could teach Lavanya how to make roti.  Lavanya is like what?  Oh, no not the kitchen again!  Lavanya hates this deal that has been struck!

In ASR's office he receives a call that cancels his meeting.  Grumpy as ever he says why wasn't I informed earlier?  He closes his laptop forcefully and leaves his office.  OMG, he looks absolutely gorgeous in his black shirt and silver tie.  Very dashing and sharp, the earlier ASR looked just like his personality.  He calls Lavanya and asks her what she is doing.  "Guess what she answers I am in the kitchen.  Come quickly I have to talk to you!"  He is on his way.  Run, Kushi, run the demon is on his way! 

ASR is driving on his way home and he receives a call from the contractor of the party.  They talk about the payment that was received and the contractor asks what about Kushi Kumari Gupta?  He answers he received his payment so the problem is solved and he hangs up, fury in his eyes but his heart and Devi Maiya is saying something else.  His thoughts stray to her again, in the guesthouse, in the rain, in the store room'he gets out of his car and reprimands himself for thinking about THAT girl. Can't he strike a deal with the devil, asking for him to forget about her, because you know our Goddess is going to help him with that!   BTW, he is holding a gift, oh how nice, but is it for La or for his DI?

Kushi and Lavanya are in the kitchen and Kushi is telling La to put the water in the flour and mix it by hand.  Lavanya is definitely not going to do that because she just did her nails.  No way will she ruin her manicure.  Lavanya says to Kushi I am going to cut my nails you continue on and leaves!  Unbelievable to me that this girl wants to please anyone this way; she is a very modern girl who does not want to do things the traditional way.  She would rather have servants and let them handle everything.  I shouldn't judge, because everyone should lead their life the way they want, in my opinion, but to please Nani for the sake of the family she should reconsider. And she agreed to this deal!

The doorbell rings. The sharp, devastatingly handsome ASR walks in the house.  He stops, sensing something, a gust of wind, Kushi is in the kitchen and at that moment she stops, sense something, a gust of wind, beautiful music plays softly in the background, there is a strange feeling in the air.  The two, even from a distance feel each others breath.  Heartbeats that were steadily beating, swiftly accelerate causing them to flutter, asking themselves what is that?  Rabba Ve'  The lights go out, she gets frightened,"oh, Devi Maiya" and he thinks "she is not here, it's impossible".    He walks into the dark kitchen thinking Lavanya is there, "Lavanya, you seemed upset when we were on the phone.  What happened?"  Kushi is panicked, it is the Rakshas and he reaches and touches Kushi's shoulder, she tenses, she turns around and the lights go on.  There they are standing face to face his hand resting on her shoulder like it is at home.  He realizes pushing her back.  He screams for Di.  Lavanya comes so glad he is back and he jumps down her throat threatening her not to interfere.  The rakshas has come out!  The demon inside can not stand the fact that she is here again in front of him; the one who stirs all those feelings and emotions he doesn't want to feel.  It is all too much.  "OUT!" he yells, "I SAID OUT!"

You may feel this way now dear ASR, but the deal has been struck.  You are in trouble!

Nice update Cyntiann. I can understand why he is called snakewa and foxwa.
Edited by samin6 - 11 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Jaa Jaa Jaa Mujhe Na Ab Yaad Aa -2 
Mujhe Bhool Jaane De Jaane De 

brava Chalhov, those two lines above, how many time he must say that to himself...to bad his own heart doesn't listen :) LOVE IT!๐Ÿ‘ the drool are awsome!

Chalhov, good to see u good! Cn't see any of ur pics๐Ÿ˜ญ Must be the net acting up again๐Ÿ˜ก.
But can hear the pain in ASRs heart... 'Ja mujhe na ab yaad aa'.Remembered another song@ Chalhov and BD
Yaad teri aayegi
Mujhko bada satayegi
Zid yeh jhuthi teri
Meri jaan leke jayegi
(Your memory will haunt me and your obstinancy will kill me)
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Chalhov, good to see u good! Cn't see any of ur pics๐Ÿ˜ญ Must be the net acting up again๐Ÿ˜ก.
But can hear the pain in ASRs heart... 'Ja mujhe na ab yaad aa'.Remembered another song@ Chalhov and BD
Yaad teri aayegi
Mujhko bada satayegi
Zid yeh jhuthi teri
Meri jaan leke jayegi
(Your memory will haunt me and your obstinancy will kill me)

Good one wiwy! always โค๏ธ d that song! 
 ok you guys put me  yaadon ka mausam at work and @supriya's latest hotwa colloge and that Barun interview, i'm having the missing blues...also @Chalhov's song reminds me of the antaksri from "Maine pyaar kiya"... tis a day for yaadeien (and i also feel old, i was just little girl when "maine pyaar kiya" came out ๐Ÿ˜ญ).

Teri yaadon se doori behtar hai
Karti jeena yeh mushqil
Yeh woh baarish hai
Deti banjar hai
Bheeg ke hoga kya haasil
Tujhe hi nahi jab meri aarzoo hai
Mujhe bhi kahaan phir teri justaju hai
Teri yaadon se doori behtar hai
Karti jeena yeh mushqil 

It's better to have distance from your memories,
they makes living hard,
This is that rain, that gives barrenness,
what'll one get by getting drenched,
when you don't wish for me,
why should i wish for you?
It's better to have distance from your memories,
they makes living hard,

-movie blood money
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
    Things To Do ๐Ÿ˜ƒ, Episode 63

1. Kiss Lakshmiji for giving Nani and through her, Anjali, the brilliant and unique  idea of bringing Arshi together!
2. Drink lots of adrak and elaichi tea to stifle the yawn and feeling of boredom I had to undergo while waiting for ASR to return home and set my pulses racing again!
3. Better solution than no.2...introduce Arnavji in the kitchen scene so that he can whisper the recipe for pakodas in Khushi's ears in his uff so husky voice!
BarunDiwani thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘                          

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Episode 60

SYMBOLISM:As a symbol KEY generally mean having the power to unlock something. Opening doors or caskets to something hidden, either spiritually or physically. Maybe even secrets.Keys can also symbolize answers or solutions to problems.

Connection:Khushi is the key of all secrets either Arnav's past or holding the reasons of his pains.She is also will be keeping the secret of Shyam for a long time.At the same time she is the solution of all the problems and have straight answers of those emerging questions in the future and with her daring and audacious nature she will be proved a true KEY of all the locked doors. -  very well said, she truely is the key to Arnav's entire being๐Ÿ‘

Anjali ,Anjali,Anjali ...You 've just found The key "Khushi"of the closed door ,that door which has joy, happiness , salvation, restoration and redemption for everyone of her family especially  for you and your brother Arnav regardless unintentionally.Your "Oily spidey"๐Ÿ˜† I mean your hubby just gave the key to you by saying "You just need a keen eye to see the solution "She excitedly closed her day with this commoving and zestful idea WHICH IS THE KEY SOLUTION of this closed door [training La and bringing Arshi together ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰] and  promising for me as she did not tell "OILY SPIDEY" whose mind would start with his sticky and slippery doctrine to either stuck the key or operate the brain of the key maker[Anjali] with his crooky and slimy legs to keep ALL the doors closed forever.Special thnx to DM and the great NANIJI who put this idea in her brain...๐Ÿ˜†

Shyam ,Shyam ,Shyam, ...you are so right every problem brings its own solution and you all have to find one solution for the HAPPINESS of All and the key of this happiness is "Khushi" and for opening the door of that Khushi -Shyaam himself  as accidentely helping out Khushi and Arnav since day one, helping her get that job was the worst mistake of his life ๐Ÿ˜†you will be the key "Oily Spidey" with all of your tangling slippery moves to make it happen for everyone to just enjoy that JOY and Happiness.hmm...You indeed are a cupid"Oily Spidey"...BUT the good part is Khushi will be slipped from your oily ,tangling web...Ha in your face ..Start counting your defeats and slaps from now..

You just can't change the door or the key of that same door by sending Khushi to Luknow or the hinges  for the window which also act as keys of the window which brings fresh air to breath as this is the key of survival of GH as this window has mind of its own because you have no other choice but to keep it open for Khushi as "taza hwa ka jhonka" [fresh air] is about to come in any second [Anjali] You are so afraid of this Key "Khushi" as she is going to lock all the doors of deceitfulness , cheating, cozening and slyness of yours just for the sake for her  family and above all for herself.

You are so right," DM opens one window while closing one door" and you are opening the window.Awww she wats to give you an opportunity to become"Bande ka putar" [become a gentleman]๐Ÿ˜ก

Pause here: After his defeats as Khushi end up in her office wink winkwhen you gor job for her , Khushi end up at Satsang for getting Sindoor by her future hubby and join the family in Pooja, Khushi end up at Mandir during Teej to break her fast from her hubby and do Pooja with her family, and so on because this list has no limits...will continue by the time

Symbolism:Reflection on window glass,as he can't see the true picture of the situation but see through glass he will know it but still remain blind with true picture of the whole fiasco behind his eyes as he will not be in RM when Khushi will be in.LOVEEE IT.Just run as running is good for health...๐Ÿ˜ก

Khushi , Khushi, Khushi,...Didn't you just lost your payal and you have no clue or whereabouts of it.You were the key protector of it. The moment you've lost the payal ,your family lost the key ways of income.Your DM did this all not to change the mind of contractor but to close this door and open the other which takes you straight to your heaven your Arnavji and that's the key solution of your old and smelly sweets which DM will accept it with open arms as she is the "biggest  key maker "of these smelly sweets.

DM 's mold of making the key of the door of your future is absolutely correct.Stick to it with your whole heart and soul because the door is getting open, the window of opportunity is going to open and amazingly you are the KEY in those hands who are going to use you as a key  to open these for you.Just magnificent!...A hand of applause to makers,writers and actors.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘

Like other elements ,your payal has  mind of its own as it has found her 

protector ,your protector just like your Dupatta has found the key happiness in Arnav's embrace and fragrance.

๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Symbolism:Two pickle jars on the table.

If the jar is filled with eating oil, pickles , honey, or milk, it represents a hidden treasure. 

Connection:Two treasures as Anjali is treasure to Arnav and Khushi will be treasure to Him .But  in return Arnav and Anjali will be treasure to Khushi too

Arnav , Arnav , Arnav...Didn't you just throw her pearls her memories because she threw you in the wilderment of ocean of her memories - yep, throwing thos pearls out only made him miss her more! love the way you worded

behind closed door so now she is back and so does your ravenous. Suddenly  you have a urge , an impetus , a compulsion  to hold her ,to cherish her, or her belongings just like this payal as she is the key of the closed door of your  life ,your breath, and for every reason to survive. "Khushi mujh se wada karo mujhe khabi chor kar nahin jao gi,...mein tumhare bina nanih ji pawoon ga"[promise me you will never leave me].He his holding on to his breath and life , her payal as he was holding on to the drapes her Dupatta  as his waving life the other day, as he was holding pearls in the palm of his hand as his soul which was wrapped around him as a door of heaven and she is holding the key to this closed heaven. You threw those pearls as you just don't want her to enter this door "ASR itna kamzor nahin keh eik larki keh khiyal ko na nikal sake..."[ASr is not weak enough to throw the thoughts of one gal...] and  the same way you asked her to throw the"Manat ki chabi" at Mazar but can you stop breathing just for the sake of the great EGO of great ASR regardless the fact she is the one who is holding the KEY of your ventilation door. I don't think so no matter what you say Mr Akhroo Yummilicious!!!๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Pause here...CONNECTION:He threw the Manat Ki chabi but she is the one who picked up but asked her to throw it but  still holding on to it but you don't know that yet  NOW  you want her to become a key of your heart .Doesn't it shows there is a DIVINE POWER which is playing the strings of your hearts and minds pretty well.๐Ÿ‘

The drapes ,her Dupatta her dignity is waving at your back in your room your home,water her innocence and purity is in front of you having your reflection in it wrapping you in with her,and you are becoming her protector  of ALL of these by holding her payal in your hand by raising it in the air as you taking this oath "I am and  will always be the one." and still you think you've thrown ALL the pearls which hold the key of all awakening emotions in you for her.Hmm ...you better put your Harward brain at proper place and at working mode  then...๐Ÿ˜Š

You lowering the payal after the Oath and fb of  each and every key elements of your encounter is in front of you as these scattered pearls since day one are now accumulating at one place for you to remind you just enshrine them ,embrace them, love them, nurture them and safeguard them.Just step ahead and hold on to this key for eternity.Here you are as you are listening some mighty powers from heaven holding the pyal by raising in the air. "I am and I will be the protector of the key of the door of this shrine.Just one scene without single dialogue has so much HOLD in our hearts and visible eyes.Barun you just rock because you are the one who can deliver it flawlessly...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ thats ma man!!! FLAWLESS ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

LUCKY  green sizzling outfit ,I am just too jealous of it...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ..

Nani, Nani, Nani,...You are one tough cookie.So hard to please and so hard to bend.La and her apology has no meaning for you and you want to just sleep on it as its getting late and you almost ready to closed this door with the key and time is near and key[Khushi] is arriving to do your job acc to your wish to throw her out once and for all but REMEMBER until then she will be a key[La] to your heart too and will bring tears and convulsion in you while closing this door regardless you will have a right key[Khushi]

Pause here: La will prove herself and Nani will be in paroxysm to let her go at the end."jiss larki nai iss ghar keh liye apne aap ko itna badal diya'[ A girl who changed herself so much for this house]

Mamiji,Mamiji,Mamiji...how did you even think Khushi and Akash ,its not that I have a problem but You know what I do have a problem๐Ÿ˜†.Seriously ...How could you do this your Arnav Bitwa ,Khushi is the KEY of his heart...Uhhh..Just do Makeupia and leave the Thinkiwiya   [Don't stress your brain...

Door is about to be opened bythe key maker [Anjali] using the  same key which is  in Khushi's hand and for the key which is Khushi herself by the window opener [Shyam] by the grace of Key Planner DM herself.Too good.JUST a standing ovation to the makers๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 

The game is getting interesting.Rooks [Anjali and Shyam] and the King and the queen{Arnav and Khushi] are the ones who are key players along withthe major  Bishop[Nani ].Knights[Payal and Akash] will take some time to make their moves but pawns will be joining soon.๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Arshi Arshi Arshi, you had me at Key! great job. your post got me thinking, its so true that Khushi holds the key to Arnav's happiness. my comments in blue, strapped for time, i could say alot more!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Things To Do ๐Ÿ˜ƒ, Episode 63

1. Kiss Lakshmiji for giving Nani and through her, Anjali, the brilliant and unique  idea of bringing Arshi together!
2. Drink lots of adrak and elaichi tea to stifle the yawn and feeling of boredom I had to undergo while waiting for ASR to return home and set my pulses racing again!
3. Better solution than no.2...introduce Arnavji in the kitchen scene so that he can whisper the recipe for pakodas in Khushi's ears in his uff so husky voice!

๐Ÿคฃ 
oh wiwy  what are you doing to me? aloo pakodas...in my list of things will never be the same thanks to IPK dammit!!!!! 
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Episode 63 :
Just thinking of what NK said- Yeh pyaar andha hone ki saath saath stupid hota hain
I once saw a movie by Rajesh Khanna called Avishkar and there is a line in the movie -- Hum yeh nehi jaante sab muhabbat se itna nafrat kiyun karte hain. And another- Hum nehi jaante humne muhabbat kyun ke hain.  meaning " I do not know why people hate love." and in another " I do not know why I fell in love." So of course was thinking of ARSHI in the last moment. However in this case it is not the parents who hate love- it is our beloved ARSHI themselves who are hating the love the have for each other.
Ironically- They both know they fell in love with each other but when do the confess- Not a single time in normal circumstances.  And guess what they do- exactly the thing to prove the other person right and what they want.Before coming to Raizada mansion Khushi was thinking what Arnav said- Tum Jaise Ladkiya - paiso ke liye. So she did that- for the money she owed Anjali- She came.And Arnav knows Khushi- She does not want to love him or come in his house, so in a second he saw her he knew that Di has bought her here and called Di. He orders her out because he knew then that Khushi came because of some Majboori enforced on her by his di.
 Ironically- Usually it is the family which makes a couple in love fall apart. Here they do not even want to be togather but at the same time can not stay away.

--I hope you have watched Jab we met and what Kareena's granddad says " In my age a look is enough to understand the chemistry between a couple." Was thinking of the movie when heart Nani talking with Laxmi jee and saying that she is trying to hook Khushi with Arnav.

--I think I watched all the premonitions of ARSHI to see exactly what is different in Arnav's premonition of Khushi and Khushi's premonition of Arnav. It is just different.
 From Arnav's view point- We know the mighty ASR does not speak his feelings out. So when his heart started the talking- he was using his brain to answer. First premonition- in the office he when Khushi came he was so shocked even his brain had stopped working, second premonition- he said woh yaha nehi hain, third - Woh yaha nehi hain- it is impossible.  But increasing vocabulary only happened when he realized using his dimaag that he loves khushi- with a thing in his psyche which he never uses called dil.  So because his dil was used only for Khushi he instantaneously knew the difference. He knew when Khushi was near, and later on that increased and he knew where she is as he went to find her after dropping her off in the middle of the road, when she was absent  during the hate marriage like after Heer Ranjha and what she wants during the aaogi jab tum ho sajna song. He had used his brain to read Khushi's heart and so he was actually successful.
The premonition- He knew it was Khushi even though it was dark and she was having her back at him.
 From Khushi's view point :She was a person who uses her heart, so I think her heart was a little over worked thinking of her Di, Ma, Dad and so was delaying analyzing her feelings for Arnav after the mannat ke chabi thing.She was always brushing away as if scared of even analyzing or saying a work about her feelings for him. We never saw her say a word until the Holi to him. She connected her premonitions as her thinking of him not him being near, after all she was in his house and in his office. Even when she did she did not connect this to love. When she did connect this to love, she first realized that Arnav loved her so was working according to what he wanted because she also knew Arnav does not work with his heart so does not know love- and she was damned if she ever was going to tell that to him. She said she was going to Lucknow because he could not stand her, she could not leave for Lucknow because she knew he does not want her to be away, she came to Raizada house but said she does not want to see him- because that is what he wanted too - she is there but not when he is there.
The premonition- She knew it was him because heard him call La.  But she has not yet linked her premonition to his proximity.
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 62!!!!!

The episode starts off with shyam convincing khushi not to go work for the raizada, he said that everytime she sees the raizada it always gives her tension and always gives her grief in return...and he offers to give her 1 lac rupees...bua ji is like why think when you have nande kishore right in front of you...shyam silently thinks that if khushi goes to work with the raizadas it will be hard for him to hide from rani sahiba and khushi.  Shyam then gets up and excuses himself to go to work...he gets up and his knew starts to hurt...khushi goes up to him and holds him..shyam notices this touch and looks at khushi...khushi becomes conscious of his creepy looks and releases her hand to give him his crutches.  Before leaving shyam told khushi to think about his offer and then said i know you do not think of me as your friend but i think of you guys as family and if a family member offers your help you will not reject it so think of my offer like that...Shyam then said that if i am in trouble you would indeed help me and khushi is now thinking...shyam finally leaves but bua ji asks him where he is going...he said i have to go to work, i don't want to leave but my mind will always be here...

In the car mami ji is aksing anjali what khushi's decsion will be and why did she want khushi to train la..anjali said that khushi is the right choice because arnav is silent when he sees khushi and nani really likes khushi...and she said that my heart said that khushi will say yes...mami then said your heart sure does talk alot๐Ÿ˜†...anjali notices that mami ji is not bending and then she broke it down like this...if nani notices la is not improving then she will will kick la out...if la gets kicked out then arnav will leave and if arnav leaves...mami ji is added that my dream of akash's marriage will be hello hi bye bye. and she sees the future

this picture speaks a 1000 words.(credit goes to ArshiHamesha, i hope you do not mind)...Mami tells the driver to turn around, we have to convince khushi...anjali was like we cannot go back...i said what i had to say...hopefully khushi makes the right decison

The scene jumps to khushi pacing and thinking what to do while eating chanay...she thinks of what shyam said, what anjali said, and what arnav did to her...the word that is going to her mind is 1 lac...bua ji and payal are tense because khushi is tense...khushi is standing near devi maiya and she is thinking what her mother said about putting the mithai store for sell...khushi asks devi Maiya what to do...Pause:  I think khushi should take anjali's offer because if she takes the job she does not owe money to anybody and can use that money to save her dad's store but if she takes shyam's money she has to pay the raizada and will be left with nothing to help her parent...Khushi makes her decesion and she is going to shantivaan...YAY

In the kitchen of shantivaan, anjaam are in the kitchen and shyam was telling anjali that she did the wrong thing...he said that she is taking advantage of khushi's weakness and anjali then said i thought i was helping her...she said even if you are helping her you did it the wrong way by blackmailing her...anjali said that whatever i did was for my brother...and shyam told her to think about khushi's side...he is like here you are making ladoo for your brother all night for raksha bandaan and also going to bring the girl he hates into the house...anjali was like i understand what your are saying but i am sorry you disagree but i am not changing my mind...I know shyam is doing this to save his behind but he made a really good point - as much as i don't want to admit it, you're right

The next day...mami, la and anjali are making ladoos for raksha bandan...la is struggling of course and mami ji said the ladoos look like modern art...and imitates nani by saying "how many ladoos did you make" in nani ishtyle...then nani appears and said the same thing mami just said and it freaked out la...la said her hands are dirty and she will go wash them...nani said she will go see if la does not make any mistakes in the kitchen...then the door bell rings and anjali opens the door to see it is khushi...anjali gets really happy and khushi said she will take the offer on one condition...then with really bad editing...anjali said is that all i accept all your condition...nani then comes and is happy...la comes and said chamkili what are you doing here...anjali told nani that khushi is hear to do something good and that is to train la...nani agreed with this idea because she likes khushi and wants la to be like her, hence all the comparisons...anjali is relieved that nani agreed...la on the other hand said that she will not be trained by khushi and she will be leaving the house...mami and anjali gets scared and khushi said that she will convince la

Shyam calls and said that he is arranging the money and payal then said that she has gone to shantivaan but shyam did not hear her...DM is helping out here!!!!!!!

La calls arnav and tries to tell him what happened but arnav said they will talk about this later and he has some work to do...then khushi comes and said that you are doing this to impress arnav and his family and i am doing this and thinking of this as a job...la was like so we both need each other to get what we want...khushi was like yes but it is up to you to decide what to do next...What will La's decision be????

Nice Anita, you know was wondering if Khushi realized the way Shyaam was looking at her and you say she did , so thanks! I wonder why she never mentioned his creepiness to Payal. She's caught him before too and even his slip of tongue some times like "i miss you" then he changes it to "i miss you all"... anyway love the way you broke it down ๐Ÿ˜‰ the whole episode that it ๐Ÿ˜†

BarunDiwani thumbnail
@INDI

episode 58 and 59
lemon.

what if life served up a lemon, as in a real bad deal, what would you do? that is in essence what i enjoyed in the two episodes following the fascinating coming out of the closet of miss sanka. at a time when that phrase has come to mean something completely different, madam gives an all new spin to it. still laughing madly at the mere thought of the scene,

that's what always got me about her, complete unpredictability. don't give up. don't fall back, keep thinking on your feet, and keep moving, then go ahead... act. something or the other will work out, hey dm. and if not, just scoot. 

so, after meeting her favourite rakshas whom she can't leave alone and go away from"hamesha ke liye," and all the upheaval of him catching her, metaphorically as well as literally, the tension of confrontation, the irritation of being interrupted by a possessive la, plus the thick swarming of emotions within as a result of not knowing what's getting to her really but something certainly is, khushi decides the way out of this situation is to concentrate on the work at hand and get into the party mood.

of course, as she rolls out the cake and lights candles, a slither is heard off screen and on the pretext of unwell nonexistent friend in need, shyam disappears. so it is, that despite brother's best efforts anjali is left feeling sad and forlorn on her big day. he notices the situation immediately of course, tries his best to make her feel better. no one matters to me more than you, are you ok? anjali tries to handle the difficult situation, but her heart is down. poor girl is close to tears despite all the love showered on her by her fam.

this is not lost on khushi. she'd been eagerly waiting to see anjaliji's husband, then he just vanished. but the state anjali is in touches khushi. mind you, she's just been through troubles of her own, yet, she can't bear to see that crestfallen air. to think of others when your own home is not so sunny and warm, nice thing, isn't it? and not to barge in and start giving advice... even nicer.

she walks up to anjali a bit hesitant, apologises for intruding. anjali warms to the tone and words. khushi is offering something her bro possibly can't, a certain empathy... a girl's pov. a girl, moreover, who believes in love, in marriage, unlike her brother. and then khushi says her little thought on the issue.

quite a philosophy on relationships, really. 

"zaroor unhe ki zaroori kaam hoga... hai na?" he must have had some important work, she starts off, suggesting if it hadn't been so why would he even dream of leaving his lovely wife.

"ye cake katna, uphaar dena, party, ye sab toh upari cheezen hoti hai. asli cheez toh rishton ka atoot bandhan hai... ek pati patni ka rishta... jise koi riti riwaaz, koi rasam, ya chahe kitni bhi paise kharch kyun na kare... iss sab ki koi zaroorat nahin padti... usski shakti toh pati patni ki aankhon mein hoti hai... unki chupi main hoti hai... aur mushkil waqt mein chehre pe muskurahat laane mein hoti hai."

all this cake cutting, gift giving, party, these are superficial things really. the real this is the unbreakable tie of a relationship... the relationship of a husband and wife... which doesn't need any customs and rituals, or spending of big money, its strength lies in the eyes of the partners, in their silences, and in bringing a smile in times of difficulty...

as khushi saidt hese words, i started melting, so how would poor anjali have a choice. daljeet was lovely changing from the despondent girl to one gaining strength, beginning to feel like herself.

khushi at her most resolved, beautiful, convinced, convincing, sanaya spectacular in portraying this innocence and ingenuity. her beautiful lilting voice spectacularly well modulated in this scene. and how lovely her wide, fearless smile, eyes clear... untouched by the material world, spirit shining through.

having got her point across, khushi wants to make sure that nothing spoiled it, she goes in for the icing on the cake, reminding me of the flambe of red flying dupatta at the end of the closet sequence. ah these ipk finishing touches.

a little teasing but inordinately tender and light, she said, "kyunki humne toh suna hai, aapke pati aapse bahut pyaar karte hain..." because i have heard your husband really loves you a lot...

and out comes the loving trusting wife's smile, her husband's life means the world to her, and this young girl puts her back gently in touch with that feeling of being loved. in that instant, the beginning of another unbreakable tie, between khushi and anjali. they take their first steps together on the way to becoming the two most important people in asr's life. 

i loved khushi's deep understanding of relationship. it is indeed a bit above and beyond the sanction of rituals and customs. which is why the later khushi, who loved her arnavji possibly more than she loved herself, yet couldn't accept her relationship without rituals, seemed odd. especially since asr said they were legally wedded. i bet in the original plot, the story was somewhat difference. the girl who had a valid point against crackers one diwali was saying just the opposite the next year. same with riti riwaaz and marriage. khushi loved the idea of marriage and its customs, if asr devised it on his own to make her happy, one thing, but what was shown was strange, if we are to believe in these beautiful characters that make us think and feel so happy.

khushi is managing to make anjali happy, a job asr depends on himself for. he sees her doing this, she's taken aback, immediately worried. doesn't take a second for him to unsettle her completely, get under her skin. same with him, looks as though he wants to say something but, ah, the words just don't come"
usski shakti toh pati patni ki aankhon mein hoti hai... unki chupi main hoti hai... aur mushkil waqt mein chehre pe muskurahat laane mein hoti hai." the smile has been brought back, though the relationship is still sitting quietly in a closet behind lots of brown black grey navy blue and refusing to come out.  

of course, where there's smile, there's bound to be some tears too. and so it is that mami decides to go for the lemon tactic. akash's dreamy eyed looks at poor (literally) payal must be stopped. for this gupta sisters must be removed from the equation. kareka padi. so here's a little nasty twist, turn, and squeeze, and then before all, especially the manager, cry "lemon!!! the sweets have failed quality control, they are sour." mami, what an inspired trick, did you get it from the volkswagon ad?

just as the one word headline of this ad went on to reveal in the copy, this car is, if anything, of the highest quality, so did mamiji's juicy ploy prove beyond doubt the sheer quality of khushi. of course, naniji had watched her with anjali and had a fair idea of this premiumness of khushi by now. in the following episode more of that. poor mami, i do understand her panic, but the trick, hai re nand kissore.

episode 59 here onward.

two girls were in a bit of a mess. 

first, khushi. whose sweets had just been called no good by mami, and the manager seemed clueless and cowered enough to accept this without even bothering to check the full order. strangely, nor did khushi and payal. guess the accusation came as such a shock, delivered as it was with crass abrasiveness, and also the order was so precious, that both girls lost their ability to think straight. into a state of panic they flew. what was to be done now? buaji's bangles sold, all the money spent, babuji's shop mortgaged, and now this.

second, lavanya. she'd come to stay at shantivan just a couple of days ago. nani had been giving her a hard time. she sort of knew this might happen and had promised herself she'd try and adjust. because she wanted asr badly. but today, her character dheela number completely threw nani and she let her have it in her own regal, disdainful manner, indicating that if anyone's character was loose it was lavanya's. lavanya was terribly hurt, there had even been talk of her upbringing and manners the morning before. so yes, she was in a mess. plus she had seen khushi in the house, that too with asr... in a bit of a clinch. maybe her sixth sense picked on the attraction that no one was ready to face. so she was even disturbed about that.

both girls were not expecting any of this and it hit them hard. the difference was in the way they dealt with the situation. attitude. makes all the difference, doesn't it.

the small town girl, with her crazy, clearly not trendy clothes, pretty helpless at this moment, was in tears. and then from inside her, an essential khushi asserted itself. the way it had the night her sister's wedding was ruined, and the day after the guest house incident, slowly her anger came in. oh yes, just like the man she hated, there was a clear and necessary place for anger in her life. it helped her fight off feelings of defeat and get back into life. post which, came the "only khushi," (to borrow from another ad campaign: "only vimal" ๐Ÿ˜ณ) moment, a reach out for all things necessary to make jalebi. and the battle began. payal tried her best to stop her, "nahin khushi yeh hamara ghar nahin hai, khushi..." not our house, khushi... don't even think about it. uh huh, madam was focused, fast and furious. and of course many of us connected ha ah not her house and kitchen? well, we'll see.

note the change of expression on her face. i was very very impressed. this is the kind of girl i'd like my daughter to be. yes, their are troubles in life, but what the, go out there and fight them. key thing though, don't lose yourself.

nani and anjali found mami's allegations impossible to believe. "arre toh ka hum jhoot bole rahen hain?" of course, mami lied but when nani and mami saw khushi refusing to give in and go for it, jalebi mountain ready in minutes, they couldn't help but laud her attitude. the quality of khushi came out looking really top notch. mami sulked. 

this time, anjali helped khushi. go serve the jalebis, she advised her, forget what's happened. as khushi offered jalebis, he came up to her, you could see him approaching slowly, but when she saw him, again, he kept quiet, didn't or couldn't say what was on his mind. he had heard nani say earlier, "anjali bitiya, khoosi se batiyake aapke chehre ka rang thoda theek hui gawa hai, hai na?" and she had seen that he'd noticed. but neither said anything, nor made major gestures. again that "chupi" between people who are tied with forever strings. delicate, finely detailed "knowing" of each other. lovely.

confident, smart, fashionable big city girl lavanya on the other hand, decided to run away from her troubles into champagne. no harm, i'm a great one for this path. but really, was it the right thing to do given that her boy friend has specifically told her alcohol is not allowed in the home, that tonight is super important to him, nothing should spoil it? and yes nani is being nasty but di and mami are firmly on her side, asr is defending her right to be herself. then? attitude again. one will go right up to trouble and try and quash it with her anger and hard work. the other will try to face things but soon enough give in and try the escape from it all route.

i asked myself what if khushi learnt to drink alcohol as she went along, and one day at a time of awful stress she downed some booze, got sloshed. how would she behave? whatever she may or may not do, i thought, she'd never ever speak to an elder the way lavanya spoke to nani. what was that? she walked in as nani praised khsuhi, and started off about herself. how about me, am i good? not receiving the answer she sought, the ridiculously insulting, "ye nani har waqt miss kassya miss kassyap... you know what it's kashyap... kashyap..." this nani all the time goes miss kassya miss kassya... you know it's kashyap... and some pretty vulgar hand gestures too along with it. nani was shocked but held her own. asr was angry. i thought this one needed a serious conversation with la, regarding how he views his grandma, and her place in the house. but no, asr was mad at her for ruining di's party. and she even tried to justify her drunken collapse, blaming nani... so essentially, she thinks she was justified. drink, yes, get drunk, by all means, but address a grandma thus? 

i understand, di's happiness and the party are a big issue. but, no asr, the way nani was spoken to was a bigger one here. somewhere i couldn't agree with the stern reprimand to apologise to everyone. there should have been more. i had said in an earlier comment, before seeing the episode that i could sympathise with la. but now i wonder. yes she reaches nani's room with a contrite expression, but who could blame nani if she refused to be mollified. and really la, is that how you address elders?

i understand, things had to be brought to a head for the entry of khushi into shantivan, but somehow this left a bad taste. anjali, mami, are trying to make nani somehow forget and forgive, speaking of la being younger. etc. ridiculous. nani has a good answer, don't teach me about chhota bada... that girl khoosie, she's younger than lavanya even... unme akkal kahan se aai, woh bhi toh aaj ki hai... where did she get her wisdom from? she's also a modern girl...

"baat umar ki nahin hai, parvaris aur sanskaar ki hai." not a question of it's about upbringing and respect of tradition are.

with due respect, naniji, i'd like to suggest, it's really about attitude.

sanaya was superb through 58 and 59. 

anjali was mad at shyam and when he returned, couldn't help but express it. shyam did major drama, finally uthak baithak holding his ears, ๐Ÿคข she of course forgave him and asked after his friend. the more things change the more they remain the same.

mamiji redeemed herself in my eyes by delivering a killer dialogwa, "humka kya black daag kaata hai, ki joo mein rehkar hum loin ke saath eyes spice khele?" have i been bitten by a black dog that i will live in the zoo and play "ice spice" with the lion?

@Indi, captivating one to the fullest! love the "lemon ad"... don't know how you come up with this stuff, but keep doing it!!! color codes as usual LOVE RED, agree blue and X-tra love in purple and bold purple tadka lagai ke ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

so here's a little nasty twist, turn, and squeeze - LOVE this line!

โค๏ธYour point in underline pink,  IMO on the first go,  i was excited for a remarriage, just b/c  they were my favorite couple and deserved a great wedding, also to some extent i do think that Khushi being so traditional would want it done properly... but since then i've seen the forced marriage again, and i thought they could've done with out, she was his  before the forced track, it was a lot more clearer to me the second time. you can imagine how happy i was that they she physically became one with him a day before the wedding ๐Ÿ˜ƒ... I wonder if the remarriage was written in for the broad audience who didn't watch it again and didn't think too much into it...ppl are sensitive about these things in India...with all that said i must say  i did thoroughly enjoy the remarriage track...it gave me and haldi "back graze" and "mehndi laga ke rakhna"  and all the sweet phone convos,  last but not the least  "aane do" "aane do" "aane do"๐Ÿ˜†