Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Episode 63!!!!!!

The episode starts off with khushi still la to consider this samjotha (I am at loss for the English word at the moment)because it will benefit us all. La agrees and khushi goes to nani. Nani asked if la left yet and khushi signaled la to come forward.  Khushi was saying how her dad said she makes the best bondh ki ladoos, but Anjali ji's is no less…she was telling nani that there is a formula for making ladoos and nani was like please tell me…the formula was really cute…nani laughed and you can tell that she enjoys khushi's company.  Khushi then said that people are like bondh ki ladoos as well…khushi explains that people are unorganized and dissacciated like the bondh but with the proper molding from an elder teaching them sanksaar the bondh will become the perfect shape for the ladoo…she explains that is what she is doing to la…she tells la to get the elder's blessing before doing anything…Anjali sees la getting blessing from la and she is happy saying that khushi ji is doing a great job…both la and khushi leave nani's room and Anjali explains to her why she brought khushi…nani is like I am okay with this decision…After Anjali leaves, nani picks up laxmi and tells her that it was all part of her plan. She said that she kept putting khushi's name into  anjali's head so she can bring khushi into the house and arnav can see how awesome she is and having a good Hindustani wife is what he needs and she knows la will not change…Pause:  I want to say my reaction when I saw this episode the first time in 2011…it was I KNEW IT!!!!!! Nani is so smart.

In La's room, la was unpacking her clothes and keeps staring at her clothes…la tells her to stop staring at her clothes and she will not change her clothing for anyone…khushi said she will not change her clothing but she wants to make her more sanskarry…she wants to get the real la that is hidden out for everyone to see…la is like whatever she has to pretend until asr comes home…khushi then tells la that it is the perfect time for chai and snacks so they go to the kitchen.  Outside la's room Anjali wants to talk to khushi but khushi walks past her.  Anjali finally gets khushi to stop by telling her that she wants to apologize for the other day…Anjali said that her husband made her understand that she was using khushi's majboori (again the English word escapes me) for her own benefit…but anjali said she was just thinking about her family that is about to break…khushi forgives her but she tells Anjali that she wants the condition (shart) to stay in place…anjali agrees and Anjali said I don't know about the arnav one because he is not a bad guy…khushi gets mad and said that I don't care, I just don't want to see his face…Anjali was like okay baba I agree with all your conditions.  Anjali was like that is the first lesson of the day…and khushi said Ardwak wali chai and pakora…Anjali got very excited.

In the kitchen…La and khushi are making chai and pakoras and are acting very civil…Pause: I think khushi should make la make the pakora…how will she learn by pretending to watch what khushi is doing…Anjali is watching this from the distance and is very happy…then shyam calls and apologizes for last night…Anjali was like you do not have to apologize and I am very happy…shyam said that I never heard you so happy before…Anjali was like something good happened and that today your will get adwark wali chai and pakoras and guess who made it…she was about to say khushi, when shyam was like sharma ji one minute can you please arrange 1 lac for my "friend's" surgery…oh you can't it's okay I will find another way…Anjali was like what is wrong…shyam is like nothing…Anjali offers to get money from arnav and give it to him (Like ArshiHamesha said it is a circle with the whole money giving…khushi owes arnav money…shyam wants to give khushi money…shyam gets Anjali to get the money…Anjali asks arnav…Arnav gives it to Anjali…Anjali gives it to shyam…shyam gives it to khushi…and khushi gives the money to Arnav, if they story were to go in that direction).  Shyam gets happy and hangs up…and said thank you sharma ji and the camera pans out and it is shown he is talking to empty chairs…How low can one man be…and GASP shyam works!!!!!! When I think he does not they show him in a office.

The ladies of the house is sitting in the living room drinking chai…mami praises the chai and khushi said that la made it…Mami said what awesome akwark wali chai and a guest appearance by elachi (this cracked me up)…nani was like the chai is good because khushi was there…then la was sitting with her legs cross and nani gets mad…khush notices this and said to sit like her…and she does…and nani said I wish you were here 20 years ago…khushi was confused and nani said you could have helped manorama…Mami gets insultwa and is upset…Nani mentions arnav's name to Anjali and Khushi said that she has to go…Nani was like what is the hurry and Khushi said I made a shart with Anjali and Anjali said yeah the shart is (really bad editing here)and somehow khushi said the shart is that I will not work when arnav is here…and Anjali said that is the shart…then nani was okay…Anjali said that arnav has a video conference today and will be back late…she said that khushi should teach la how to make rotis for dinner…

Arnav gets a call from someone and said that the business meeting is postponed…he is mad that he was told so late…DM save whoever comes in his path…he is in semi ghussa now because his precious time was wasted

In the kitchen la was waiting for khushi, and arnav called la and asking her what is up…and la said she is in the kitchen making dinner and asked when he is coming back and he said soon …Arnav is on his way home…OH NO Khushi is at home…While driving arnav gets a call from his accountant (just a guess here) he said that all the accounts are cleared but what about khushi kumara gupta…hearing her name arnav gets into super ghusa mode and said that you did your job not be quiet…arnav then thinks of all the times khushi worked for him…and gets out of his car angrily…OH SNAP he is actually some now…DM what will happen to poor khushi.

Khushi is telling la how to make rotis and la said that she just got her nails done and asked khushi to do the rotis and la leaves…khushi is making rotis and arnav is at the door…Nani calls for JP and arnav walks further into the house…Both khushi and Arnav's radar goes off and arnav was like it is impossible khushi cannot be here she needs to get out of my mind…Khushi said the same thing about arnav and asked Devi Maiya for help…Right then the electricity went off…Wah Devi Maiya Wah…arnav goes into the kitchen and asks la how was her day and touches khushi's shoulder…khushi is frozen in her spot not knowing what to do…she turns around and the light turns back on…Really devi maiya, you could not help the girl out…but she really wants arshi to meet, so all is forgiven on my part…and arnav pushes her back…He angrily calls Di and la comes and he tells her to stay out of if and he tells khushi to GET OUT…the episode ends with Khushi's shocked face

Since Anjali did not follow the shart will khushi continue to work for the Raizadas???

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Disclaimer:I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 63

The Deal Has Been Struck

The deal has been struck.  Lavanya has agreed to Kushi teaching her the basics of Indian traditions.  This modern girl has made the conscious decision to do this torture for her man.  Well done, Lavanya, well done.  Kushi goes to Naniji and Nani's wishful thinking that Lavanya has left.  Nahi, Nani the deal has been struck Lavanya will stay and be taught by Chamkilli.  Kushi asks permission to teach Lavanya and Nani agrees.  Lavanya comes forth and says that she agrees to the lessons.  Kushi tells Lavanya before work we always start with taking elder's blessings.  She does and Nani freely gives her her blessing.  Kushi encourages La to do the same but does not receive any in return.  Anjali comes and says that she sees that the work has begun.  Kushi excuse herself and they leave to Lavanya's room to unpack!  The deal has been struck!

Anjali is very happy that Nani is letting Kushi teach Lavanya.  She leaves.  Nani has her friend Laxmi, the goat and they start a conversation.  She tells Laxmi that it doesn't matter what Kushi teaches her she will remain the same.  She says she did this on purpose to bring Kushi into Anjali's mind and and Chote will see the ideal traditional Indian girl and her values.  He may open his eyes.  I never realized that Nani was behind all this.  She has struck a deal with Devi Maiya and we will see what the future holds.  Hey, Laxmi?

The girls are in Lavanya's room; she is unpacking and says to Kushi not to bother looking at any of her dresses.  She has agreed to conform to traditional Indian customs but there is no way she is going to change how she dresses.  Kushi says she doesn't have to it's not what's on the outside but what you hold within.  Lavanya doesn't understand what she is saying.  Lavanya says she is not hiding anything.  Silly Lavanya it is what you hold in your heart, your authentic self, the woman who you suppose to be, it is already there.  We just have to bring it out for all to see, especially Naniji.  So'we will start by making ginger tea, 4 o'clock is perfect time for tea.  La is the meantime is thinking she will have to go along with this crazy circus until ASR comes home, then he will take care of this situation!  Sure, she made the deal but she doesn't want to stick to it.

On the way to the kitchen Kushi meets Anjali.  Anjali is full of remorse; she apologizes for what had happened yesterday.  She tells Kushi that when she told her husband he said to her she was taking advantage of Kushi and thinking only of herself.  Her motivation was her broken family and when Kushi refused she used the conract because she had no other option.  Kushi says she understands for the sake ofsaving the family anyone would behaved the same way.  Anjali says she couldn't see anyone else in this position.  Anjali wants to know if Kushi would be a little lenient when it omes to the terms of the deal they struck.  She says her brother is not that bad.  Kushi answers whatever he is I don't care and Anjali then agrees to the terms Kushi has set forth.  A sister's love will do anything!  The conversation continues that the next day is Raksha Badhan and Anjali is going shopping.  She asks Kushi if she has a brother and could she get her anything.  Kushi answers no.  Anjali says why don't you tie the sacred bracelet on my husband he doesn't have a sister.  Watch out Shyam!  Okay, so now tell me what is Lavanya's first lesson? Ginger tea and Pakoras (spicy snacks)!  Yummy!

I was quite interested how ginger tea is made and Kushi explains that really well.  She takes La to the kitchen, which of course she is pouring in too much water.  Bas, bas, bas'enough, exclaims Kushi now you press the ginger and nutmeg, Lavanya asks if it goes in the tea.  Of course, silly, hence the name ginger tea!  Add it to the tea as well as sugar and then enogh black tea to make it strong.  Lavanya says it is much easier with a tea bag, I agree but Kushi is right when she says no tea bag will put a smile on your face like this tea will!  Add hot milk and walla tea is ready!  Now to make the snacks; she shows her what to do and asks La to hand her a tray, that is all she is really good for at this point.  Anjali watches on from a distance thanking God and smiling!  She knew she made the right deal hiring Kushi.  Her phone rings'

It is Shyam, her husband.  She tells him today is a great day and he says it is good she is happy it has been a while since she smiled.  Shyam tells her he was nervous about what had happened between them yesterday and he apologizes.  She says to him you don't have to.  Oh, Anjali if you only knew how much he has to apologize for.  She asks when will he be home because today is his lucky day, he will come home to tea and pakoras and guess who prepared them?  He tells her hold on one minute and proceeds with a conversation with an imaginary Mr. Sharma.  Shyam, like a fox, slyly has a conversation drama in reference to his"friend's" operation and is in need of 1 lahk.  He was unable to obtain this money from Mr. Sharma.  Anjali hears and this sweet, adoring wife as always comes to this man's rescue.  She offers him the money for his noble cause and after he refuses once he recants, accepts it; he just struck a deal in his favor.  I hate this man so much!  I noticed at the end of this scene as he is talking to the imaginary Mr. Sharma that he truly has a psychiatric condition in my POV.

The ladies of the Raizada house are having there afternoon tea.  "Mmm, mmm," Mami says.  "Who prepared this tea?"  Kushi answers Lavanya.  Mami says this is the most delicious tea she has ever had, a bit of overacting, Mami, no? Nani tells Manorama that the tea is good only because Kushi guided Ms. Kashyup.  Lavanya is sitting having tea and crosses her legs and Nani frowns.  Kushi sees this and whispers to Lavanya to pull down her skirt and uncross your legs.  La listens and does what she says.  Nani tells kushi if she was here 20 years ago she would have hired her then too and looks at Mami.  Mami gets insulted and says she doesn't need to learn anything, hmphff!  Nani tells Anjali that she spoke with Chote and at the sound of his name Kushi' s ears perk up and she announces she must go now!  Nani asks her what happened and Kushi answers her that already has spoken to Anjali about this.  Anjali tells Nani about Kushi's condition of not being there in Arnav's presence and this causes Nani to frown.  How will she ever get them together if they don't see each other?  Anjali says he has a video conference and won't be home until late and she should stay; she could teach Lavanya how to make roti.  Lavanya is like what?  Oh, no not the kitchen again!  Lavanya hates this deal that has been struck!

In ASR's office he receives a call that cancels his meeting.  Grumpy as ever he says why wasn't I informed earlier?  He closes his laptop forcefully and leaves his office.  OMG, he looks absolutely gorgeous in his black shirt and silver tie.  Very dashing and sharp, the earlier ASR looked just like his personality.  He calls Lavanya and asks her what she is doing.  "Guess what she answers I am in the kitchen.  Come quickly I have to talk to you!"  He is on his way.  Run, Kushi, run the demon is on his way! 

ASR is driving on his way home and he receives a call from the contractor of the party.  They talk about the payment that was received and the contractor asks what about Kushi Kumari Gupta?  He answers he received his payment so the problem is solved and he hangs up, fury in his eyes but his heart and Devi Maiya is saying something else.  His thoughts stray to her again, in the guesthouse, in the rain, in the store room'he gets out of his car and reprimands himself for thinking about THAT girl. Can't he strike a deal with the devil, asking for him to forget about her, because you know our Goddess is going to help him with that!   BTW, he is holding a gift, oh how nice, but is it for La or for his DI?

Kushi and Lavanya are in the kitchen and Kushi is telling La to put the water in the flour and mix it by hand.  Lavanya is definitely not going to do that because she just did her nails.  No way will she ruin her manicure.  Lavanya says to Kushi I am going to cut my nails you continue on and leaves!  Unbelievable to me that this girl wants to please anyone this way; she is a very modern girl who does not want to do things the traditional way.  She would rather have servants and let them handle everything.  I shouldn't judge, because everyone should lead their life the way they want, in my opinion, but to please Nani for the sake of the family she should reconsider. And she agreed to this deal!

The doorbell rings. The sharp, devastatingly handsome ASR walks in the house.  He stops, sensing something, a gust of wind, Kushi is in the kitchen and at that moment she stops, sense something, a gust of wind, beautiful music plays softly in the background, there is a strange feeling in the air.  The two, even from a distance feel each others breath.  Heartbeats that were steadily beating, swiftly accelerate causing them to flutter, asking themselves what is that?  Rabba Ve'  The lights go out, she gets frightened,"oh, Devi Maiya" and he thinks "she is not here, it's impossible".    He walks into the dark kitchen thinking Lavanya is there, "Lavanya, you seemed upset when we were on the phone.  What happened?"  Kushi is panicked, it is the Rakshas and he reaches and touches Kushi's shoulder, she tenses, she turns around and the lights go on.  There they are standing face to face his hand resting on her shoulder like it is at home.  He realizes pushing her back.  He screams for Di.  Lavanya comes so glad he is back and he jumps down her throat threatening her not to interfere.  The rakshas has come out!  The demon inside can not stand the fact that she is here again in front of him; the one who stirs all those feelings and emotions he doesn't want to feel.  It is all too much.  "OUT!" he yells, "I SAID OUT!"

You may feel this way now dear ASR, but the deal has been struck.  You are in trouble!

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
My latest analysis, updated

BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Fresh New Pictures of Barun Sobti

Found on IF...Posted by a member who found it on FB
nd Team Sarun to hav posted them on FB

Supriya!!!! 🤗 for doing this mmmuuuwaaa!!!!!!!!!!
as you know me on time crunch, so thanks from bringing him to me,  how hot does he look, especially in the back? me deadwa🤢 thanks for the interview too!!!
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 62

Title Credit : Cynthia

i personally Loved Mami's Dialogue in this

"Ramayan katham hogawa aur ye puch rahi hai...Kunti kaun hai"(somethin lik this) really hilarious

nd i really liked how anjali said not kunti...but Sita

Supriya, very lovely collage!  Thank you!  Congrats on your blog!  Loved it!
Katelyn thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: RebeccaDaphne

Hi guys! wow how amazing Thread 5 already!!🥳 Congratulations!!

Sorry im a bit late, i was away for a few days and then I came here and wow! its brilliant what you guys have done I love the new thread look, the indexes, the write-ups,the reviews, the pics, the collages are amazing ! its turning into a real encyclopedia of IPKKND!
A massive thanks to all of you, and especially Indi, ArshiHamesha, BarunDiwani, Cinthia, Chalhov, Anita, Samin, Katelyn, Wiwy, Durga, Sohara, Supriya...without you all I wouldn't be able to enjoy this drama as much as I am the second time around, I've said it before and I'll say it again...your write ups, collages, caps, poems, all in all your wonderful posts are deeply inspiring and I always look forward to reading them, thank you 🤗

Hi Rebecca!  It's good to see you!  We missed you, dear!  This thread is rocking as ever!! 👏  Thanks for sharing your thoughts as well!
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Episode 63

Khushi has come to RM but has a condition she will not be there when ASR is there and the training of  reluctant La starts.La makes tea and Khushi wants to leave but all tell her there is  meeting at office Chote wont be home  so she teaches La how to cook . Meeting postponed  ASR rings up la who tells him she is in kitchen  He has got some gift for La and going home in a good mood but then the contractor who supplied for the party calls up payment points and non payment to Khushi also comes up.ASR silences him and the sequence of remembering all his Khushi scenes start Guest house, saving her in the rain ,tore room and his anger keeps on raising  reaches home what feelings he is unable to forget and very path seems to lead to her

Khaali Ghar Ki Deevaaron Pe Sheeshe Ki Tasveeren Hain
Main Ye Tod Ke Rakh Doonga Ye Yaadon Ki Zanjeeren Hain
Jaa Jaa Jaa Mujhe Na Ab Yaad Aa -2
Mujhe Bhool Jaane De Jaane De
Jaa Jaa Jaa Mujhe Na ...
Mere Labon Pe Ye Kahaani Kyon Rahe
(main point here is I want to forget her
dont come in my thoughts dont bind me dont stifle me with your thoughts)

At home and some ehsaas  then mad anger Gussa itna droolworthy hai to pyaar kaiya hoga uff ufff uff ASR Anger is so droolworthy then how will he be when in love

Woh hain zara khafa khafa
he is a bit upset upset

to nain yuun milaaye hain ki ho ho
and he's meeting my eyes ho ho

na bol du to kya karu
wht do i do if i dont tel

Out  I said out shouts ASR

Jaa Jaa Jaa Mujhe Na Ab Yaad Aa -2 
Mujhe Bhool Jaane De Jaane De 

brava Chalhov, those two lines above, how many time he must say that to himself...to bad his own heart doesn't listen :) LOVE IT!👏 the drool are awsome!
Katelyn thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: sohara

Poolside also was a crazy phangirl like us.hehehe.🤣
@wiwy, plz come up with more riddles in future.It's just so fun!

Omgosh, so that is the answer!!  ROFL  Very nice...the pool drooling over ASR like the rest of us here! ROFL  Good one, wiwy! 👏👍🏼
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
 @Samin: Remember that love scene at poolside only too well.But never occurred to me that the manner in which Khushi said, 'Koi farak nahi padta' to his marriage was a retaliation to ASR spurning her and announcing his engagement to La after the Almost Kiss. What a brilliant observation!

@ Sohara : Shyam's Ladhakte kadam. He said the truth...his swindler feet controlled by his deceptive brain! LOL! How do you come up with these superb dialogues!

@ Katelyn : Can't thank you enough for the promo links! Brings back fond memories and wistful longing for  the episodes!

@ Durga : Your take on BD's feel of 57 was so touching! The play of words in the poem reflected ASR at his vulnerable best...aawww!
Katelyn thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Wiwy, Wiwy, Wiwy - why why why? Why the sad face? Your answer was hatke, that's all. You not only brought a smile to everyone's faces, all are actually ROFLing, haven't you seen the replies? Now, stop sulking and get to work on the riddle u r making for goofy. We all are ready to solve it, wiwy ishtyle. 😃 

Wiwy...yeah we are all offended here! coverlaf.gif  No seriously.. you made us all laughed and we loved it! 😃 As punishment, we are demanding more of your wiwy ishtle riddles!  Thank you so much, dear!  🤗  We had a lot of fun with it!