Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

@Cynthia

"Two families brought together by a past.  Fate call it.  I call it the Divine.  What the Divine wants the Divine gets; we should all remember this in our lives things would go a lot smoother. " - this is perfect...love how beautifully u hav written the entire thing

"
This show has love, hate and deception all in one.   We will never see this kind of passion and attraction in any other serial with any other stars; brilliantly done by all involved!" - i completely agree here...Arnav nd Khushi r once in a lifetime ⭐️

@Samin
Truly love your posts...Waking of the dead episode...emotions perspective...very well written πŸ‘

@wiwy

"
2. Make Khushi wear La's short dress and see Naniji's  reaction! -but Lavanya was rude to nani...tht isn's right

3. Forbid ASR to look hot coz his appearance was too small and left his fandom panting for more! Not fair ASR!" - i swear he was hardly thr for 5 secs...😳
nd yeah thank you for your muahh!  here is mine to you kiss2.gif

@Chalhov
your presence is all tht is required...which we all enjoy...lik your picture posts...its really nice 😊

@Ritu

Thank you for you for likin nd commentin on my work...
u just hav really good imagination...really love your style πŸ‘ keep them comin

@goofy
really good to see you...😊 nd thank you for likin my work

@Katelyn
Happiest, yeah is Khushi's first kiss on the cheek by Arnav at the poolside!  Arnav was sure flirty and happy romancing Khushi!  Love was in the air for both! πŸ˜ƒ  No more cat and mouse game! -  even me...i love the poolside karwachauth romance...its my most favorite scene...πŸ˜ƒ

@Sohara
i keep missing your posts all the time...sorry...will try nd catch with your work as nd when you post 😊

@Durga
beautiful poetryπŸ‘...m glad we have u in our thread...to share your with us
😊

@Indi
Fabulous work on the main...it really is a Blast πŸ‘πŸ‘

"oh and the day the two had the telepathic conversation, pool was ecstatic. it looked at the stars gleaming above and reflecting off its moving surface and sighed, "at last, they speak." -  the telepathic convo is definitely one of the best
saddest, the night she sat by it in bridal finery and wept" -
it really breaks my hrt to see tht scene πŸ˜”

Indi , ArshiHamesha , Anita , Sohara , Cynthia m really sorry i havn caught up with your work...i had a busy weekend...
i will read them nd comment on them hopefully by tomorrow...😊

nd

mashira , srijiha.sobti , rafik77 , siyares , Midnightsorrow , shesherkobita , - Welcome to the Past 😊

Thanks
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DurgaS

@ Indi

Your review on Epi 60 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Now, that is called poetry. ⭐️ Set to a lilting tune right at the start, you took us on a ride to the quiet poolside to witness a man with his new found treasure, the payal. As I said in my index write-up, what I write is nothing but lines which I manage to rhyme, but your review is what poetry is all about. And, how wonderfully you've found connections to the mothers. I salute to your writing. Excellent. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

durga πŸ€— that's super sweet of you. am thrilled you enjoyed. just that the mood and emotion were so fantastic by that pool, had to find a way to convey it. glad you liked. and dear girl, you write lines, that make one want to read on. what do you call that, perhaps poetry?
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wiwy

I  am really very sorry, if my riddle answer offended anyone. Believe me, I loved your sincere answers. They deserve to be indexed like other write-ups, pics etc. I was just trying to bring a smile to your faces! The least I can do for my beautiful friends! The outside world is anyways, not worth smiling at! So don't mind please, please, please.

Wiwy, Wiwy, Wiwy - why why why? Why the sad face? Your answer was hatke, that's all. You not only brought a smile to everyone's faces, all are actually ROFLing, haven't you seen the replies? Now, stop sulking and get to work on the riddle u r making for goofy. We all are ready to solve it, wiwy ishtyle. πŸ˜ƒ 
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Indi
Fabulous work on the main...it really is a Blast πŸ‘πŸ‘

"oh and the day the two had the telepathic conversation, pool was ecstatic. it looked at the stars gleaming above and reflecting off its moving surface and sighed, "at last, they speak." -  the telepathic convo is definitely one of the best
saddest, the night she sat by it in bridal finery and wept" -
it really breaks my hrt to see tht scene πŸ˜”

supriya
thanks a tonne for that comment. and please do not ever apologising for not reading. read when able and only if in the mood. especially, since you know how i tend to go on. and if you don't wish to read, just don't, got nice caps to gaze at, which is exactly why. πŸ˜†
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Episode 63

Khushi has come to RM but has a condition she will not be there when ASR is there and the training of  reluctant La starts.La makes tea and Khushi wants to leave but all tell her there is  meeting at office Chote wont be home  so she teaches La how to cook . Meeting postponed  ASR rings up la who tells him she is in kitchen  He has got some gift for La and going home in a good mood but then the contractor who supplied for the party calls up payment points and non payment to Khushi also comes up.ASR silences him and the sequence of remembering all his Khushi scenes start Guest house, saving her in the rain ,tore room and his anger keeps on raising  reaches home what feelings he is unable to forget and very path seems to lead to her

Khaali Ghar Ki Deevaaron Pe Sheeshe Ki Tasveeren Hain
Main Ye Tod Ke Rakh Doonga Ye Yaadon Ki Zanjeeren Hain
Jaa Jaa Jaa Mujhe Na Ab Yaad Aa -2
Mujhe Bhool Jaane De Jaane De
Jaa Jaa Jaa Mujhe Na ...
Mere Labon Pe Ye Kahaani Kyon Rahe
(main point here is I want to forget her
dont come in my thoughts dont bind me dont stifle me with your thoughts)

At home and some ehsaas  then mad anger Gussa itna droolworthy hai to pyaar kaiya hoga uff ufff uff ASR Anger is so droolworthy then how will he be when in love

Woh hain zara khafa khafa
he is a bit upset upset

to nain yuun milaaye hain ki ho ho
and he's meeting my eyes ho ho

na bol du to kya karu
wht do i do if i dont tel

Out  I said out shouts ASR
Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by RebeccaDaphne

Hi guys! wow how amazing Thread 5 already!!πŸ₯³
@Rebecca

Congratulations!!
Sorry im a bit late, i was away for a few days and then I came here and wow! its brilliant what you guys have done I love the new thread look, the indexes, the write-ups,the reviews, the pics, the collages are amazing ! its turning into a real encyclopedia of IPKKND!
A massive thanks to all of you, and especially Indi, ArshiHamesha, BarunDiwani, Cinthia, Chalhov, Anita, Samin, Katelyn, Wiwy, Durga, Sohara, Supriya...without you all I wouldn't be able to enjoy this drama as much as I am the second time around, I've said it before and I'll say it again...your write ups, collages, caps, poems, all in all your wonderful posts are deeply inspiring and I always look forward to reading them, thank you πŸ€—

Thnx a ton for making me humble.Yes This week is going to be a DHAMAKADAR as tigress is in the Lion's Den❀️
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

sorry, can't seem to find episode 63 on dailymotion. still looking. should someone find it, please pass it, sir. thanks.

Go to IramNasir or deeplyaddicted or ipkkndo611 .I would love to but these are blocked in the school.
I just checked it in ipkknd0611 has it but link is blocked.Sorry.Hope I helped
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

EPISODE 63

Game is getting intriguing ,captivating, charming and fascinating as King[Arnav] and the queen[Khushi] are coming face to face in this round to make moves.Rooks Anjali and Shyam]are  busy in hide and seek not only with each other but also from their Fates .Bishop [Nani] is a Maha player as she is playing mind games behind the curtain to stir the strings of Maha minds of King, queen, and the rook [Anji] along with pawns[Mamiji,La,etc].Just simply fantabulous and fantastic.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

SYMBOLISM:Symbols like circles, key, Payal, Limes, pickle jars are in actions all across.

Connection:1-Circles----Khushi and Anjali's rejuvenation process for making relations stronger in between siblings and family

2-Key: As Khushi is the key of the Heart of Arnav will drive him nuts with her closeness but his mind will drive her nuts as the power of Sun ,a circle is wrapping him around for getting entangle with her "Sehar",Just "No No" to "Yes Yes" or Vice Versa situation

3-Payal-Even in his "No No" He is way too protective and possessive and will always be either she burn him with her anger or tea or Mirchi in his drink but again "Yes Yes" because they both hurt each other but their concerns for each others are always way above all.

4-Pickle jars-Treasuring each other is the key of the protective circle of this limy Family [RM+GH] and yes equation of

Arnav+Khushi+Anjali  =  TREASURE in a way beyond imagination.

Khushi's family bonding and treasuring each other through thin and thick is examplery 

The realization of Khush's points hits La's bollixed brain and she agreed upon to circle around Khushi for the sake of Arnav as she knows the moment he will come ,Khushi will be out along with Nani's expedient game plan.Khushi couldn't convinced La to find out her inner aptitude and strength as her style lacks Skills and Fabric ...πŸ˜†

PAUSE HERE:Later on she will dress like Khushi and will feel proud too.Other hand ASR will be angry at her for that as he wants Khushi out of his "Khiyal"[thoughts]

Laddoos and the formula of making them to acclimatize Nani was superb as Nani's eyes were not getting tired admiring Khushi and her thoughts about life."Boondi ki tarah hamari soch aur ichayen sab bikhari huie hotin hain...[Our thinking and wishes are spread apart Just like these particles of Laddoo] So true to the nature.Elders shape these particles by adding manners and skills.She convinced Nani for the training of La.La just plays along with Khushi and Takes "Arshivard" blessing from Nani.One thing is clear Nani does not like La disrespecting Khushi... Excellent move Khushi. Anjali's happiness melts La's attitude as Di's happiness means ASR's contentment.πŸ‘

Nani we call you Nani because you are Nani indeed.πŸ‘πŸΌThe style of your playing mind games does not require any indentation but I don't agree with one thing La will not remain same as you think because of her crucial change all around ,you will get hurt during her departure.😭

Khushi's  disconcerted way exasperates Anjali as she can't endure Khushi's antagonism towards her.She explained her motive behind her ruthless act  of yesterday and asked forgiveness.. Khushi is Khushi who just can spread happiness and joy around her as  this is in her name forgives Anjali."Khushi,"jab parivaar ko bachane ki baat atti hai tou har koi aisa hi karta hai"[for the sake of family everyone does the same.] Who knows more than Khushi about this .She sacrificed so many times for the same reason since from the day one.

Pause here:Since Sheesh Mahal to forced marriage Khushi is the one will plunge down for the sake of her family.

If Khushi's distress bothers Anjali ,same is with Khushi she will  put Anjali's dejection and anxiety upfront .She will not tell her about Shyam at first just for the sake of her insecurity over him.She will make a promise to that .

Anjali,"Humare Bhai itne bhi bure nahin hain"[my bro is not that bad]...Khushi,"Woh jaise bhi hain humain nahin janna"[Whatever I don't want to know about him]...A fear and annoyance is visible all over Khushi.She does not want to know about him as whatever she knows is more than enough to handle for her.Anjali,"aap inhain Rakhi bandh dijiye"[tie the Rakhi to my hubby] .....Daiya ho...Anjali ,Mamiji is right "tumhara heart tum sai bohat hi baat kart hai"[ your heart talks too much with you]...πŸ˜†

Anjali's happiness has no limit to see her dream comes true.La's efforts towards getting skills for becoming a traditional Bahu made her please but she does not know the true intentions behind this.Naniji is hilarious as Mamiji needs training from Khushi  but so true .Remember Mamiji you are the one who said "Babarsher tou eik hi hai...Sasu maan"[Lion is only one ,my mother in Law]πŸ˜†

Shyam's money drive scheme drapes Anjali's happiness with Sharmaji's one Lakh demand on an empty chair.Such a sly...

PONDERING POINT:One Lakh as ASR's contract towards Khushi and now same Anjali's blackmailing Khushi over that one Lakh and in return unintentionally Shyam's involvement over the same one Lakh.WHY?????

Symbolism:  The 1 is a doer, a powerful force that produces results and does not allow anything or anyone to limit its potential. The 1 is aggressive, a necessary energy for creating and producing.  The shape of the number 1 reflects its meaning; it walks upright with pride and purpose. Strong, determined, unwavering and with specific goals in mind, the 1 can turn dreams and ideas into reality. It pushes obstacles aside or simply drills right through them.It symbolizes oneness.

Connection:Number 1 represents Arnav,as he is a man of action ,aggressive, strong and determined.He binded Khushi with him the day he made that contract and his determination is getting stronger over the time regardless his "No No".AS Khushi is a mirror reflection of Arnav .She does have same traits as him .She knows how to make her ways by pushing obstacles aside.Her determination has no limits either.She will be successful in winning everyone's hearts and minds including Arnavji whose heart will do Dhak Dhak as hers.Arnav will be successful in ruining Shyam' plan and will marry Khushi to become one even in his hate but will surrender himself to Khushi"Meh tumhare bina nahin ji Paoonga."They both will be pride for each other as during saving Arnav will be saying proudly"Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada" as she exchanges oil with water .He is pride for her as she tells Shyam"Hum ne joh bhi kia Arnavji,apne pati keh liye kia"

Shyam is determined too in getting money,status and KHUSHI.He will be aggressive and will hurt so many ppl in this process as his biggest crime and mine hatred scene ever Anjali's miscarrige.Just Fabulous job writers did when they created this one Lakh delimma...

"Hum Arnavji keh aane se phele ghar chale gyenge"[I will go home before Arnavji] The terms is being disclosed in front of everyone including DM as She is in Khushi and in her surroundings.Just like Bishop Naniji,DM has different GAME PLAN dear...after all these Mothers know better...

Pause here:That day he got her payal her mother's "Nishani" symbol of her but in his hand to be protector of Khushi.Today she got the deal by Anajli a mother Symbol for him in her hand to be protective for the family ,for Arnav and in return for Anjali.Khushi is the key to open all the doors  for ALL.Just amazing LINK among all through Khushi.πŸ‘

DM is determined to bring these two souls together at any cost."agar conference cancel ho gyei hai tou mujhe itni late news kyun mil rahi hai"[ why are informing me so late If conference is being canceled.] SO the cancellation of meeting and cancellation of seeing him is being canceled by Super Powers of the great DM...πŸ‘

Akhroo Yummilicious in grey...πŸ‘πŸ˜³β€οΈ SERIOUSLY!!!

Even she determined the destination of this meeting and the timing and the climax...Loved his astounded eye brows mark look over hearing La's dinner plans in the KITCHEN.πŸ˜‰

DM wants him to acknowledge her "Sehar" around him too through her sweets' and her Sweet name Khushi Kumari Gupta which turns on the BG ASR tone with full volume by putting his face from light to darkness  along  with reeling her shadow over him BUT this one NAME makes him stop for a moment to jerk him up that you can run but can't hide from this Spell.Just love the camera angles and the shades of light throwing all the enthralling emotions in the air.πŸ‘πŸ‘

It is evident of his within WAR as during this pushing and shoving he couldn't control protecting and enshrining her regardless and that's what he wants to stop immediately as his foot is on breaks with gripping and riveting determination.He wants to close the door on her as she did "Hamesha keh liye" which is triggering the bullets in his subconscious .πŸ‘

"uss larki keh bare mein sochna band kar do"[Don't think about that girl]..Yeah right DM is on her mission dear just enter the door and the Breeze of her essence ,her mist ,her presence is touching his soul to make him stop and mingle with her just like his presence ,his brume,his quiddity is shivering her and touching her soul to adhere with him.Her eyes are quivering for him but his moment is gridlocked with her "Sehar" and he wanted that way regardless she fluttered and jittered.πŸ‘

"Woh yahan nahin hai...its impossible." ... "Hey DM"  Again the moment goes from bright to dark as she is scared of dark and her protector is here right besides her regardless unintentionally."Sab Theek Hai"His life rejuvenates by touching her  and his touch is "Safe heavan" for her as their hearts beat and send signals for each other regardless their minds  are far from this acceptance OR malfunctioning with some technical issues.πŸ˜†

Regardless of her fear she can't  ignore his melting touch as despite the anger of rejection he can't ignore her hugging tactility which made him stop each time as its written all over as a  relief and joy on his face."Dhak Dhak" is throbbing and trembling both at this ceased moment.Indeed he is more appeased than her but she is dwelling with the same as she is not bothered by his hand over her shoulder either for a while...

When the moments turns its shade Arnav is still under the SPELL OR HYPNOTISM  but ASR comes in NO NO mode and he pushes her back the same way he did in guest house but that day her rage for him  pushed his button and today her SPELL regardless of his pain for her. One thing is common pain of losing her either that day  unintentionally or today deliberately is visible.That day he pushed her in the office by calling her gold digger and today again as he is thinking of her the same as "tum jesi larkiyan tou paison keh liye" as she came for money not for him.

He threw the pearls but kept the payal and she accepted this deal by Anjali so unintentionally they both  is in the protective circle of this "Sehar" spell encircled around them by FATE no matter What.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Arnav said,"OUT" but the way they have eye lock it raises million questions in her and he does not want her to see his weakness as he hides his pain behind his rage and lashes out ."I said OUT".His voice modulation with anger shakes her off.He shakes off La's intervention and calls off his Di.

AND I just have to add from Khushi's side "ulti ho gayen sab tadbeerein kuch na dawa ne kaam kiya"[All her plans to stay from him are gone wasted by the Fate]

Pause here:Their souls are touched by the sense of being one already as they can "mehsoos" feel each other, hear each others heart beat , and solely can talk by their eyes regardless of their cold shoulder attitude .We had witnessed the day in the office when he sent her in that shaky building and couldn't recover himself by aftermath of that which turned ASR into a heart felt Arnav by the touch of this pure angel named Khushi who is running in his veins with his blood and is the main soul reason of his survival .Lets see how much this adjuration and disallowance will make room among them.

Pause here:Thrown by office to guest house is just like an echo which reverberating again today but at different level.

Audis until next time with the Bang of AkhrooYummilicious!πŸ‘πŸΌ

MOMENT OF THE DAY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUi15YtTRTs

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUi15YtTRTs[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Poolside also was a crazy phangirl like us.hehehe.Originally posted by RebeccaDaphne

Hi guys! wow how amazing Thread 5 already!!πŸ₯³ Congratulations!!
Sorry im a bit late, i was away for a few days and then I came here and wow! its brilliant what you guys have done I love the new thread look, the indexes, the write-ups,the reviews, the pics, the collages are amazing ! its turning into a real encyclopedia of IPKKND!
A massive thanks to all of you, and especially Indi, ArshiHamesha, BarunDiwani, Cinthia, Chalhov, Anita, Samin, Katelyn, Wiwy, Durga, Sohara, Supriya...without you all I wouldn't be able to enjoy this drama as much as I am the second time around, I've said it before and I'll say it again...your write ups, collages, caps, poems, all in all your wonderful posts are deeply inspiring and I always look forward to reading them, thank you πŸ€—

@wiwy, plz come up with more riddles in future.It's just so fun!🀣

haha wimy you are cracking me up here🀣
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RebeccaDaphne

Hi guys! wow how amazing Thread 5 already!!πŸ₯³ Congratulations!!

πŸ€— @Rebecca. Missed you!  And thankyou for your kind words! But holy cow, that means I have to dedicate another riddle to you!