Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 50

kab se aankhen meri raha mein teri bichhi... there's a song by atif aslam that asr's looking at her home reminds me of. attaching here. will be back later to update.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6BuSdEE3kU[/YOUTUBE]
credit uploader

Thank INDI β€οΈ it!! that bottom cap is my drool pic for 49/50...how adorable is he a bit of fear, mixed with hope????
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

Hey,  ohhh...  😳 pllzzz... cool eyes making it hot in here...and you guys are not helping it either with all this talk 😳  it is already sizzling hot in here.. 😳

Thnx guys for so much knowledge and vocabulary I just want to add this for you[credit to uploader]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XHCT17c14o[/YOUTUBE]

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Indi love this song and yes fit perfect at him at this point. :)
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Hey Superiya Love the collage and yes TITLE is awesome.Their eyes are looking for each other. :)
Happy Chinese New Year! May happiness, good health and prosperity be with you always! I have a busy weekend celebrating with family. Button ney everyday and happy dreaming of our hot dark prince!

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

awww DOC, i'm so sorry to see you go😭 but totally understandable. I'm sure we'd like to keep this thread going. THANK YOU so much for starting it, and you are such a sweetheart. do drop in when you can spare some time... BIG πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— GOOD LUCK with all of your studies and exams and pretty much the future, i for one do NOT miss that part of being younger!
lots of β€οΈ

So sorry to hear you are leaving us, Doc!  CryCryCry  Best of luck on your studies and please do visit when you have a chance!  I will always be grateful that you've started this wonderful thread for us to bond and to relive the beautiful love story and magic of Arshi!  Lots of love for you!  Will really miss you dear!  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Disclaimer:I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 49

I Put A Spell On You

"I put a spell on you because you're mine, you're mine"   Words and lyrics by Jay Hawkins

The house is in an uproar.  Things have changed.  The Raizada family has added a new member, a visitor, no, a guest, no, a future daughter-in –law?  Nehi, if Nani can help it.  Anjali and Nani are in deep conversation.  Nani says to Anjali that Chote threatens her with leaving the house all the time.  Lavanya Kashyup has a spell on him. Doesn't she see what is happening there?  And don't say to calm down!  Anjali reminds her that the moment she objected Lavanya did as she said.  She says that means that Lavanya and Arnav respect her very much.  Anjali asks her to sit, relax. "Nani, don't you think you are being a bit strict with Lavanya?"  Nani thinks she will not be able to handle this situation or get use to the family ways and traditions.  She doesn't understand why Anjali can't see it. She says Anjali will see it in a month's time if she is successful she will become bahu of this family and if not then out she goes!  Anjali believes that traditions take long to learn.  Nani disagrees.  It's like teaching someone to breathe.  Culture is not taught but lived.  It is a person's heart and soul and it is learned from the moment we come into the world not learned in a month or two.

Shyam is trying to reach Kushi both on her phone and at her home.  The home phone was busy.  Anjali snatches the phone from his hand and proceeds to tell him that he doesn't love her anymore since he is on the phone.  She wants to know who worries him so much.  He is nervous, asks for the phone back but realizes he will be caught so he acts as if he is mad at her and turns away.  He knows this will upset her.  She asks if he is mad at her. She puts his phone down and leaves. He calls her, "Rani Shaiba!"  Kushi has a spell on him and he has a spell on Anjali.

GH- Buaji is taking her inhaler, BTW way too many times, she asks if they have their tickets.  She asks the girls do they really have to go?  Payal answers yes and Kushi says I can't decide to go or not.  Payal says we packed we have the tickets we must go.   I can't live without our parents.  Kushi agrees.  They must tackle the debt at home in Lucknow.  As soon as she gets to Lucknow she will look for a job.  Aunt tells her in whatever you want to do think well before you do it.  Kushi answers that she has thought about it.  The store is not just a store but her home.  Saffron and sugar are not only sweet but is the air we breathe and it smells sweet with all our efforts.  We grew up there it holds many of our memories. These memories, the sweet scent of saffron and sugar have a spell on Kushi.  Aunt says everyone is worried about everything but her.  Kushi says it's not so.  We will miss you so much.  Buaji can't take it any more she grabs hold of the girls and says please don't leave me here alone.  Don't go you can find a job here. No Buaji we have taken the decision.  Our Lucknow spell cannot be broken right now.

Mami is in Lavanya's room looking for her. She tells her in a nut shell that Nani is out to get her but she is here and will help her!  Lavanya seems to have a spell over Mami for she is mesmerized by her wardrobe, her diet, everything.  Mami is then given a talking to by her husband who asks her why she went behind Nani's back and is supporting Lavanya.  Mami figures if she allies with Lavanya helps her to get Nani's support so she can marry Arnav then she can have the opportunity for Akash marriage to be arranged.  Smart woman, I say.

Lavanya and ASR .  He comes in very comfortable it seems even with Lavanya wearing a bathrobe.  He asks her if she needs anything and she says "Yes, you." Ahem.  Lavanya changes and comes back saying "can you believe me wearing traditional dress like Chamkilli?"  At the mention of Kushi's nickname he imagines her in the guest house incident and he hears her words of leaving him and going to Lucknow forever.  Lavanya continues that she forgot her real name and he says reverently-"Kushi Kumari Gupta."  Lavanya replies,"yeah, whatever."  He tells Lavanya not to feel bad about what Nani says and she says she doesn't feel bad.  Everything will be okay.  "I know ASR, but I just feel bad we can't stay together in the same room."  He doesn't respond.  Interesting to me, I don't think it matters to him, he really doesn't want to live in that manner with Lavanya; his mind is on Kushi.  He has been bewitched.  He says, "let's go everyone is waiting."  They go to the dining area and everyone is there.  La goes to sit next to ASR and Nani stops her it is Anjali's seat.  She sits across from ASR and Mami says now you can see face to face.  Shyam enters and says he is lucky to be having tea with everyone.  Anjali is a bit mad at him and is ignoring him staring at her plate.  He makes a comment that the plate is luckier than him because it has her attention. 

The servant is serving tea and when he gets to Lavanya she asks if he has green tea.  Nani jumps in with besides cake with eggs what else do you know how to make? ASR is ready to answer Nani and Lavanya says it's okay.  Nani says and not instant food, pure, tasty food made at home.  Lavanya says there were servants at her home and she didn't cook.  She used tea bags for making tea.  She reaches for the biscuits and Nani passes them away from her. Nani sees ASR and tells him to drink his tea it is getting cool.  Great one Nani keep him in check!  Shyam, always the gentleman saves Lavanya by insisting that he can teach her how to make tea and cook.  He lets everyone one know his queen is mad at him and ASR right away looks at his sister to make sure she is okay.  She tells him it's nothing.  As they pass the gol gappe to Lavanya she asks if they were made with mineral water and Nani replies they only use ground water.  Lavanya puts the plate down and away from her.  Shyam suggests she eats rice.  He tells everyone about the special snacks from Lucknow and ASR is looking at him.  Why are you looking at me like that? He asks him.  Just the sound of the place where Kushi is moves his very soul.  He is longing for her and saddened by the thought of her leaving.  Shyam continues I know you are from Delhi and like the food here but Lucknow is a very special place; it is difficult to compare anything to it, it seems to cast a spell on all.  No one compares to Kushi in both these men's minds.  Mami responds it has been a long time since I had sweets from Lucknow.  She tells Lavanya that the sweets are so good in Lucknow that people go to bed licking their fingers and wake up with them gone!  Anjali remembers that Kushi was in Lucknow and the men remember her, ASR remembers her words that she is leaving for Lucknow forever and Shyam pictures her in her Teej saree.  Both these men sitting at the same table, next to each other with the thought of the same woman going through their minds, it seems the spell has been cast. 

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

So sorry to hear you are leaving us, Doc!  😭😭😭  Best of luck on your studies and please do visit when you have a chance!  I will always be grateful that you've started this wonderful thread for us to bond and to relive the beautiful love story and magic of Arshi!  Lots of love for you!  Will really miss you dear!  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Sorry to see you go Doc but thank you so much for all you did for us here!  This thread has gotten me through some sad times and I appreciated having a place to go to take away the pain of everyday reality!  I wish you all the best my only advice to you is find something you are passionate about and choose it as a career!  good luck with your studies!
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Happy Chinese New Year! May happiness, good health and prosperity be with you always! I have a busy weekend celebrating with family. Button ney everyday and happy dreaming of our hot dark prince!

hey wish u a happy new year too πŸ˜ƒ
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Sorry to see you go Doc but thank you so much for all you did for us here!  This thread has gotten me through some sad times and I appreciated having a place to go to take away the pain of everyday reality!  I wish you all the best my only advice to you is find something you are passionate about and choose it as a career!  good luck with your studies!

yeah...thank you for creating this thread πŸ€— nd all the very best for your future/ career πŸ€—
keep smilin nd take care πŸ˜ƒ