Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

Arshi this was IPK's golden era just as you said in ur reply to my take on episode 48 ! these were the times we didn't want to mentally fastfwd the scenes to get to our arshi part :)  Never felt bored and enjoyed the story. 

That is the reason it hurts me deeply when I hear that Sanaya and team actually were happy with the way IPk was progressing and didn't find any plunge in IPK quality graph !!  They actually wanted IPK to continue with the same tempo ! Why didn't they see/feel what we are seeing / feeling ? Or is it just that work is work is work and nothing else matters !!!!

gonna crash this party :) i did watch the sanaya int yesterday, and enjoyed watching her talk about the show ans some of her behind the scenes story. just didn't see the point of the interview, is Gul still trying to clear her name? anyway I'm totally agree with you guys, why didn't they love this thing as much as us?  I love Sanaya, for wanting to keep the show alive, but Ritu as you say didn't they see the show deteriorating??  + i just don't get why the PH sent a memo out to everyone about how the "story has run its course" then  decided to move the story along killing of the lead and the pulling the plug last minute.  Barun had every right to leave and frankly make the right decision, he said in his latest interview that the character had no more room to grow (at least the way the CV were writing him then).  the whole thing could've been handled much better and the sentiments of fans were completely ignored. 😭
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

never ceases to amaze me how far you can push this man's caps and still the essence remains. from one of my favorite scenes, when things didn't go the way he'd planned... suhag raat. some day soon i hope things go exactly the way he wanted. willing to write it out for them, and keep the story alive too. in the meantime, enjoy some hot chocolate on ice.

aaahhh the very essence of this man... oh Indi, you know how to distract me so...
would love to your write up of when things go his way. 
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Hey guys, Khushi's Buaji (cant remember her name in my excitement!) has played a small role in a newly released Akshay Kumar movie called 'Special Chabbis(26)'. Am just returning after watching the film!She's wearing same type of clothes and using similar language as in IPK!

Imagine we will soon be seeing Barun on the big screen. I will watch MAMR everyday once its released!!!!!!!

WOW, you'll watch MAMR everyday??? well you've got me beat there,  I think i'll only watch it 10-20 times, i guess i'm a good ARSHI fan and can only watch him romance another girl other than Khushi so many times 😉
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

Indi, Katelyn darlings
Anything BD wants, I want too!!!!!!!

copycat!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

WOW, you'll watch MAMR everyday??? well you've got me beat there,  I think i'll only watch it 10-20 times, i guess i'm a good ARSHI fan and can only watch him romance another girl other than Khushi so many times 😉 
how was special 26 anyway? heard good things, i'm excited to see buaji, i LOVE that woman 😃

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episode 50 had something about it. made me think of the actor. hope you  like what came of it. back with thoughts on it tomorrow.

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

episode 50 had something about it. made me think of the actor. hope you  like what came of it. back with thoughts on it tomorrow.

Have Mercy ❤️

Indi...fantastic edit 👍🏼
indi52 thumbnail
thanks, supriya.

how goes?

any more hot collages?

mercy? when no one had any on me, how can i? 😆

indi52 thumbnail

This is charlotte dear Indi 😊

terribly sorry, slip of the fingers. charlotte, forgive me.

still me like that point a lot.

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

thanks, supriya.

how goes?

any more hot collages?

mercy? when no one had any on me, how can i? 😆

yep...its here...its on pg 135...nd 136...i hav commented on your review of 49 😊

Episode 49

Title Credit : Indi52
Picture Credit : YT video

yep Cynthia...hasn given her review yet...nd i thought its best to add a title from any1s review...nd luckily indi has mentioned a title...so thanks indi 😉