Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

@Indi love this song and yes fit perfect at him at this point. :)

yeah even i remember this good...it does fit the situation...thanks indi 😊
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Happy Chinese New Year! May happiness, good health and prosperity be with you always! I have a busy weekend celebrating with family. Button ney everyday and happy dreaming of our hot dark prince!

Happy Chinese new years!!!! and Button Ney!!!!
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Links to my analysis:

Latest:  Episode 49/50 updated  link below

Episode 49/50: 

other recent  analysis and DROOLS :)

Episode 48: La moves in

Episode 47: Dil vs Dimaag

Episode 45/46: Arshi scenes only

Episode 44: 

Episode 43:

Episode 42: Shyam at RM

Episode 41: Shyam reveal

Episode 40: Arnav breaks KHushi's fast:

Episode 39: Arnav saves Khushi from falling 

Episode 37: Teej morning prayers + HOTWA in Shades πŸ˜›

thanks so much for reading and commenting :) :) 

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Happy Chinese New Year! May happiness, good health and prosperity be with you always! I have a busy weekend celebrating with family. Button ney everyday and happy dreaming of our hot dark prince!

Same to you Katlyn.πŸ₯³
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 49 version one

a rather delicate situation. and a disturbing one for me too. how will this  living in thing work out? and will i have to watch asr getting all boyfriend like with another girl? how would i deal with it? the problem, of course, was solved by the man himself.

he was lovely. responsible, sensitive, and man in charge. around la, he was supportive, but not all over her, though he didn't mind her getting close and possessive, sort of enjoyed it. yet, in his eyes and his never too keen body, a certain aloofness. asr aloofness. one that's always been there, and la is aware of it; it's him, she just lets it be. from the moment that we saw them together first, it's been this way.

remarkable, how the look in asr's gaze has been kept consistent by barun sobti. those eyes play love for only one person.

old "generator" and hopelessly romantic me was oh so relieved (i am worse than naniji).
he would make sure lavanya settled in well, despite naniji's disapproval. he strode into la's room breaking up the early morning tete a tete with mami. when he asked her if she needed anything and she said "you," and it sounded a thousand times more intimate in hindi/urdu (zaroorat... tumhari), i almost switched the tv off. but only for the sake of research, i persisted.

and soon came reward. playing cupid, la mentioned chamkili. how the eyes changed. ignition on. a memory flashed. the angry wild khushi pushing him... guesthouse. fire in brown irises. la pulled the arrow and let it leave the bow, hey didn't ya hear shyam? "kaman se nikli teer" can never be taken back. she said, calling her chamkili all the time, i've forgotten her name. usska ek naam hai! conflagration. the arrow had found it's mark.

khushi kumari gupta!
miss gupta!
khushi! khushi!!!

just look at those cognac orbs. where is the cool in them? the aloof? and madam is not even here. i was delighted. move in lavanya, get comfy. all will be well. ah, so you want to move into his room? outrageous, i thought, but looks like it worked. he was back in control; a neat, let's go, breakfast is served. man in charge.

aap unke saamne ye kaam rakhia jo muskil to ho, par namumkin nahin.

nani was in don mode today. managing her looked not only mushkil, but pretty namumkin. thanks creatives, for this lovely respect paying to a classic dialogue from filmdom. gautam hegde apparently is much into bw, his penchant gave a nice touch to this scene. poor anjali, desperately trying to convince nani, chhotey's happiness is essential to her. but so is peace in the household. having seen the worst face of a family falling apart, she wanted to keep things together. nani's discomfort was most understandable, but the demand she made that la be trained in the ways of the more traditional raizadas within a month, how would that be met? clever way devised by writers to bring khushi back. this facility with ideas was sadly missing post dadi attack, but that's another story.

anjali's travails continued. she walked in on her husband acting super cagey about a phone call. she even went as far as to want to check his phone. but when he turned away, she couldn't hold on to her determination. that fear of discord in the family again. a bit miffed, she walked away. shyam got another reprieve. time and time again, he escaped discovery by anjali. created enough tension in the viewer, and in life such things happen all the time. doesn't make it any less creepy though.

if there was tradition in shantivan, there had to be traditional politics. naniji, mamiji, saas bahu. interestingly, though mamiji was campy, her eyes never "bhadkoed" a la hindi serials. she hello hi bye byed, looked bizarre, but at heart was a complex, interesting woman, with plenty lau for the fam. and all her face making at nani, fairly and squarely returned by her sasu ma, hid a simple truth. she wanted ma in law's love and respect. a girl from a lower "class," always a bit diffident of her position, she yearned for status too. but she was delightfully lazy, a pretty bad cook, obsessed with makeupiya, poor sasu ma just couldn't not disapprove. yet if i'm to decipher the smile on her face when she watched mami opening her teej gift, i'd say she had affection for her weird d-i-l.

can never thank ipk enough for bothering to create real, believable people and trying to stay as far away from serial stereotypes as possible.

politics of the moment demanded an alliance. mami and la. mami was as shocked as nani at la's la-ness, (poor girl having to explain bath robe to the incredulous mami who had taken the "ladder" to her room), but she realised helping la fit in was important if she was to fulfill her dream of getting akash wedded. so she was here offering her hand in friendship. i have to say, i blessed her at the breakfast table, trying to shield la from naniji's acerbic tongue, perhaps she empathised? that biscuit giving, lovely. of course, the "calorie devi" getting tired of climbing la's tall frame, an abs classic. dear dear mami, may you never suttupiya.

breakfast was battlefield. naniji on the offensive, la bombarded by arch questions, abject impoliteness; asr flying to her defence ever so sweetly, every time. but what touched me even more was la's reaction. she wanted to handle things herself. she was not deserting. she would fight by trying, not running behind her lover boy for cover. got to give it to the girl. asr has chosen her after all. i wonder, does the boy whose life has become unbearably grim, need a bit of that flakiness la is so full of? lightens his moments perhaps? and sharp that he is, he knows deep down, she's not a bad soul. and perhaps this girl out there, wanting to make her life on her terms earns his respect even? i notice, with khushi too he's smitten by her cooky jhalliness.

la's "mineral water" query re the paani in the poori earns her a whoop of laughter and a hug from me. whoop because here's at last a perfect match for mami. and hug because of that expression on asr's face. has a man ever look so sexy amused, head down trying to hide smile, a guffaw building up somewhere.

ok, since watching asr's glances taking it all in and talking nineteen to a dozen, now irritated, now irked, now amused, now concerned, is making breathing hard, taking a respite with khsuhi, payal, buaji. khushi is still torn about the decision to return to lucknow, "duviudha" plagues her. the thought of being alone plagues buaji. payal is perturbed but quite clear it is time to go back. suddenly khushi breaks into a poetic take of their dukaan, declares it's not just a shop, it's air has "chashni ki mithaas," there's the smell of saffron everywhere, it's where there memories of growing up play. i wonder why. is she trying to convince herself? if any one reading can crack this one, will be grateful.

back to the table and its drama. again a cupid. this time shyam. at his mention of lucknowi chaat, a pair of eyes move and concentrate.

then shyam lets the teer leave kaman,
"par lucknow ki cheez toh special  hoti hai... usska muqabla karna bahut mushkil hai." there's something special about things from lucknow, impossible to compete against really. eyes dart and mind begins to travel.

taking over from her husband, wither thou goest anjali says, guess what khushi is from lucknow. two frowns, a smile, and head turn one... head turn two.

so much enters a pair of eyes as the owner recalls a young woman telling him she's going away... to lucknow... forever.

tainting the purity of that moment, an illicit sneaky memory of a girl in a saree, looking beautiful, smiling. camera puts the two men thinking of the same girl in the same frame. felt more vulgar than la romping around the house in a bathrobe. obscene almost. bet that's exactly what the creatives planned.

but what was really intolerable:

aarhgh shyam fed anjali golgappa and said, "hume bas pata chal jaata hai." creatives, how could you.

episode 49 version two

if i were to do a real quick concentrated one of 49, it would be called "aankhen" (eyes) and would have just these two visuals. i bet it would say it all, and much better than any words i could ever write.

INDI!!!! mmmuuuwwaaas  for this one or shall i say these ones?
Thoroughly enjoyed reading version 1 and then thoroughly enjoy drooling over version 2 (again πŸ˜ƒ) loved all in blue, purple was brilliant, green was hilarious and bold purple was mmmuuuwaaa!  thanks for all the laughs ms.old generator. Lovely take on Mami ji, i am enjoying her a more this time around. same with La (still have issues with the bimboness), but hadn't noticed how hard she tried before. glad you continued to read for sake of research, otherwise version 2 was not possibleπŸ˜† and  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— for version 2
in orange, i missed that part but seriously how could they?????

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Ami

🀣🀣🀣 How did i miss this one???? thanks Arshi, Gutter mind fully activated. 

I was trying to help as none of us can take this painful fact that Arnav can be with someone else other than Khushi so here it is.He is with Khushi so calm down and relax with sweet dreams :)

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Sorry to see you go Doc but thank you so much for all you did for us here!  This thread has gotten me through some sad times and I appreciated having a place to go to take away the pain of everyday reality!  I wish you all the best my only advice to you is find something you are passionate about and choose it as a career!  good luck with your studies!

😭Sorry to hear that Doc but i can't be more thankful for all the efforts you put for this thread and especially for us.Best of luck for your studies and your future plans and hope you visit us whenever you have time.you will be missed no question about it.Lots of Love and best wishes.πŸ€—
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

EPISODE 49 &50

Hasty Decisions are being made in these two epis by everyone to move on with their moves as Khushi,"Hum nai mun bana liya hai'."[I have decided']to leave for good .She wants to leave Delhi even she is equivocal about it as Buaji insisting to stay here'

DM's sign system has decided to show Khushi the right path towards her heart by hiding herself second time from Khushi's mind so she can use her heart to show her mind the right PATH...

"Kia hum sahi kadam utha rahe hain'"[Am I making a right decision?] Khushi does not want to make decision without DM's consent as she is abhorrent about it while leaving with Payal to Lukhnow'."Kia humain yaheen rehna chahiye ya phir'.[Should I live here or not'] The moment she says these breezy words under her soft lips, a familiar breeze touches her countenance and brings  DM"s chunari on her face to remind her very familiar silhouette who she wants to forget besides her " hum ne mun bana liya hai" but on the other side ... "DM ne mun bana liya hai use rokne ka 'har keemat par"...'as she is keeping her chunari outside the suitcase but the way Khushi dejected herself with that SIGN is doleful...

Pause here:Today DM's chunari is on her face making her to feel HIM just like her Dupatta was on Arnav's face making him to feel HER 

DM is reminding you sweet shop also as a SIGN as your Home'.

Pause here:  Sweets safety, good fortune and 'sweeten' the new year.You will be safe from Shyam and will be fortunate to get her Rajkumar. Chunari means Dupatta lands on Khushi's face and head as she will get marry and will be in her Home RM

Nani is bound to Decide give La one month to prove herself worthy for RM bahu. La's first day at RM was not warm enough to have shower in ASR room, especially by Naniji's humiliations and hostility, but La was trying to acclimatize as she Decides and wants to win Arnav's heart regardless.

Mami was really kind to her as we know she is Royal status freak and she wants Arnav to get married soon badly for the sake of Akash.She Decides to help La in cooking BUTfood ne mun bana liya hai not to be cooked by these two immature cooks as "Too many cooks may spoil the broth, but it only takes one to burn it."

"Everybody loves Raymond" is my fav show and Ray told his friends how bad his wife cooks and I can't resist to mention it here his joke which fits on  these two cooks'

I'm not saying my wife is a bad cook, but she uses a smoke alarm as a timer 

La'Poor girl does not know the names of the foods and how to do "Dal ki chori" and Mamiji, she makes my day with her excellent ENGLISH as "WE ARE IN FEAR WHEN Manorma is here" I mean in Kitchen but wondering curiously if she was the servant "who" hired such a lousy and lazy worker in RM, at the first place'.Naniji.. or Nanaji'..

Good Point Mamiji''"Old generator does not understand new generator" as Mamiji and Naniji is never together'.so definitely not hired by Naniji'

I felt for poor Rahim Chacha though'..uhhh Mamiji ...πŸ˜†

[Pondering point Naniji was a bit rude to La as Anjali said but she had a point Sanskar don't become habits overnight]... 

Pause here: La did prove Nani wrong as she did prove herself a worthy RM Bahu according to Naniji as she admitted that too during Payesh engagement' "jis larki ne aapne aap ko itna badal diya '.."( a girl who changed so much for this family) The credits go to Khushi and La leaves by saving her dignity as well as Raizadaz.

Anjali's prompt Decision and assurance to Nani from Chote and La's side and her triumph to convince Nani to give La sometimes to adjust is worth aplaudable. Her and Arnav's past really made their BOND so strong and enduring that they can do anything for each other and know how to stand by each other in any weather'

Pause here: She takes the decision to bring Khushi in and goes against Shyam when she blackmails Khushi with the same contract just for the sake of Arnav's happiness.AND Arnav takes a bitter pill to accept Shyam in RM later for the sake of Anjali's happiness BUT in both cases KHUSHI pays the price.

Shyam Decides to find Khushi as DM's signs are working so hard to make Khushi to stay in Delhi so phone's cradle is not its place as Khushi's brain is not its place.To create a connection in between her two stubborn children DM has disconnected Shyam's signal for a while.He goes to GH and finds a LOCK on the door. 

Pause here: How come they locked the windows this time because later Shyam had access through windows for getting Garima's pic'.but I loved Arnav's entry though... always😳

Anjali decided FINALLY to find out who is her hubby talking to but got trapped again in his sucker web and disconnecting all the SIGNS around her.He calls her with her name instead of Rani Sahiba whenever he is angry at her.She disconsolate herself and leaves which makes him realize his mistake. She wants him to come to Mandir with her but he makes his urgent work excuse to run his double life...Arggg😑😑😑

Pause here:She finds him in Lakshami Nagar near Khushi house but later she couldn't connect the dots neither when Khushi tells her the name of her Fianc nor during his revelation time.It shows how in our society women just keep their lives go on blindly with wrong allegiance, beliefs, certitude and acceptance by assuring themselves"ALL IS WELL" as Ammir Khan says this in 3-idiots.I don't know what kind of idiots we are but we are'

Nani's rudness towards La makes Arnav's attitude naturally concerned as she is a guest in RM after all .He comes to her room to assure her everything will be fine and shakes off Nani's bitterness.

[Pondering point.ASR is perfectly normal coming La's room and seeing her in Bathrobe so why there was so much DRAMA by the viewers during Sheetal track']

Khushi Kumari Gupta is written permanently on the slate on ASR's brain and heart and comes out of his lips with anger as La mentions Chamkilli and brought back memories of shoving in the guest house from both sides and her declaration of leaving  "Hamesha keh liye " without listening his side'.

He detached himself for a while trying to move on"Hamesha keh liye" but ended up giving a COLD attitude towards La'

On the dinning table La's humility is not done by Naniji which is not unnoticed by Arnav but Mamiji resolved the situation.Love La here ,she gives a sweet smile to Arnav as he gives her an apologetic look.

Shyam's twisted and sticky tongue melts everyone in this tacky situation especially Anjali which is adored by his brother as her happiness is  the last ultimatum  of his life.Shyam's Lukhnow Chat creates a jolt inside Arnav as Anjali mentions Khushi's name remembering sweets from Lukhnow'"Khushi jab bhi Lukhnow jayengi un se methai mangwa leingey'[whenever Khushi will go Lukhnow we will ask her to bring sweets] and also provokes Shyam's lust for Khushi...😑😑😑

Connection:Khushi is going to have sweet shop and on Anjali's Wedding anniversary RM will get sweets made and delivered by Khushi's .

Shyam is in Khushi's thoughts while describing chat as "LuKknow ki cheez  tou special hoti hai"'uska mukabla karna bohat mushkal hai....[ Lukhnow's thing is special'nobody can beat that']Well said Shyamji'. Khushi can't be replaced by La'..Arnav knows it but does not want a reminder from you'.😑 Anjali is also from Lukhnow then?? ... you jerkasaurus!!!😑 Guy like you can fall for anyone from anywhere...

Khushi's words "Hamesha keh liye" are creating restlessness in Arnav's mind πŸ˜‰ while Khushi's beauty on Teej is creating a sensualist in Shyam.😑

Pause here:Today they are in same state ,same frame reflecting Khushi's thoughts.On Payesh wedding they will be in the same frame, same state 

Lakshami Nagar is calling Arnav as Di wants to visit Mandir there.Arnav is so vulnerable at this point and these lyrics are lingering in my head...

"Ik ghar banaoon ga tere ghar keh samne'.

"Duniya basaoon ga tere ghar keh samne'.😳😳

Arnav took Anjali to the temple just next to GH. He looks at the locked door as someone locked his ventilation system as "Sansain ruk jaeyngi". .How can he forget that night and the way to this home Di...He has lost himself in this "Nagar"...

Pause here:Anjali is and will be always in these two opposite people'..just like Khushi.Anjali as a central point of resolution and Khushi as a point of confliction

SYMBOLISM:Anjali's one eye is covered as she is unaware of the truth until the revelation to face the reality with both eyes as her smiles fades away and emphasizing it more...

Thoughts of khushi,from  the guest house incident to his amalgamation in the store room are pinning him down. Reverberation of her words of leaving Delhi "Hamesha keh liye" is drilling a vortex of pain which is written all over.πŸ˜›

Regardless he detached himself with annoyance  for a nano second "Ja rahi hai tou mujhe kyun Farak parta hai"

But can't resist and turns his face and walks passively four steps towards the closed door and stops'

Symbolism: # Four deals with stability ,Consider the four seasons, four directions, four elements all these essences wrapped up together. It demands to get back to your roots, and center yourself with persistence and endurance.Connection Khushi's demand from his heart will be persistent until he wraps himself around it for his stability and existence."Mein tumhare bhaghair nahin gi paoonga.."[I won't be able to live without you..]

Thoughts of khushi,from  the guest house incident to his amalgamation in the store room are pinning him down.How the touch of  innocent beauty has done so much damage up to this extent...That day her touch ,her essence ,and her stinginess broke all WALLS made by ASR and reached to the core of Arnav.Other day her Dupatta ,her innocence ,her propinquity,her nervousness with determination broke the epidemic of desires in Arnav but successfully reached to the mind of ASR for not coming out of the WALLS of ASR as this is her final verdict and that's what ASR is perplexed about. 

Just like DM's chunari was a sign for her"Don't leave him",these flowing Dupattas touching his features is a sign for him "Go stop her"'She was saying achingly good bye by looking at the door as she is leaving something in Delhi'He is  sorely to the same door as someone is leaving Delhi'.

Khushi is leaving with heavy heart as"usne mun bana liya hai"

Symbolism:Khushi's reflection in the mirror as she is not seeing true picture and perceiving the apparent situation by closed eyes and with open eyes still not getting real meaning of the situation.In other words not getting the signs which are going to reveal the true face of Shyam and sowing her the depth of true of love of Arnav.

Hey guys...Is there any connection between Lakhmiji and Lakshminagar πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ After all she is wearing clothes like Chamkili...ahhh Khushi indeed is a goatwa and everyone just ready to get the meat from her...

I love this scene as this Speaks volume...because we human beings sometimes remain blind with lurking deceit right under our nose regardless of Harward brain or dumb brain...and its a fact cruel one though... 

MOMENT OF THE DAY

Arnav and Shyam in Khushi's Khiyal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQXnMWV7P-8

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQXnMWV7P-8[/YOUTUBE]

Arnav in Khushi's Khiyal infront of her house

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMiivB-lsgM 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMiivB-lsgM[/YOUTUBE]

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ good one dear!! enjoyed all in blue, purple- LOVED, and bold purple mmmuwwaa...thanks for the laughs in green. some very nice pauses. 
and I LOVE everybody luvs Raymond,on of the funniest shows ever! enjoyed the joke πŸ˜† debra and her cooking...just classic! 

To create a connection in between her two stubborn children DM has disconnected Shyam's signal πŸ‘ 
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
episode 51!!!!!! sorry for being all over the place 
 this episode was fun to watch because of la and mami ji in the kitchen!!!

this girl is totally clueless when it comes to being a domestic housewife...she does not know how to cut potatoes, onions, and a coconut ...their scene just cracked me up...mami got fed up of la cutting veggies that she told her to make the aatha...la is like i don't know that is why i am asking you...mami then said hello hi bye bye not aata but aatha...la is set to make the aata but realized her nail polish will be ruined so she decided to use spoons...mami ji is like by the time that is made, my golden jubilee will come.  La was like wow congrats on being married 50 years...mami is like WOW,  give the constipation🀣 later and told her to cut the coconut.  La grabs a butter knife and is attempting to break the shell, then the pressure cooker makes a sounds and scares la and the knife goes into the air...where will it land...of course between the toes of mami ji...seriously if the knife was in the air i would have ran a mile away...mami ji was saying i am putting up with this girl for my son's future

in laxmi nagar, anjali sees shyam for a second and then something blocks her view and shyam is gone...so she thinks she is imagining him...once she finished her mandir she goes to arnav, who is busy staring at the GH, hoping he will get a clue to see if khushi left or not...anjali came and she is wondering why he was looking at the house...he said it is time to go to avoid the question...anjali looks at the house and wonders why arnav was lost in it...arnav calls her from behind...anjali tells him that she saw shyam here and arnav is wondering why he would be there...while driving anjali makes arnav stop the car because she sees shyam.  she calls him and shyam picks up the phone...he seems super nervous.   Arnav honks the horn and shyam turns around and gets scared.  THen suddenly this guy comes and starts talking to shyam, he tries to get rid of the guy quickly so that the raizadas do not find out about his secret...on the phone i guess anjali stayed quiet was to see what shyam will tell her...i feel like she had some doubt on him for a brief moment.  the guy leaves and anjali goes to him and asked why he is here...shyam said for work...that guy who just left is asking for help for pension for his father...and he point to some other guy, the supari selling man, and said he is working his case.  Shyam said when people have a problem with money i have to hellp them because i feel bad...anjali hears this and feels proud of her hubby. Arnav spoke and said let's go.  on the way to the car both arnav and shyam look at the GH...arnav was wondering if khushi left and shyam is wondering where did khushi go.  in the car anjali wanted arnav to tie a chunri on car, arnav was like no and anjali said please and he agree...while looking at the chunri...arnav thought of the time he caught devi maiya in the storage room and fell on top of khushi...shyam broke his thought and offered to tie it...after he tied it both men seemed lost in thought...anjali was like we need to go home, la is cooking.

as for the Gupta scene...they were in the taxi on the way to the train station and bua ji was talking saying she will miss them...she takes out a container and payal takes it...bua ji is like this is for khushi (this scene shows that she will miss khushi the most and will miss her antics)...bua ji is like i know when you are tense you make jalebis, i don't know if these are good but i hope they will give you some peace...khushi takes the container is about to eat it...bua ji is like that is for the travel and not to eat now, save some for lucknow...khushi eats a jalebi and BAM, she gets and idea and tells the driver to turn around.  They get home and she calls bedi ji but happy ji comes and khushi is asking if she could use that empty space for her mishti store...payal likes the idea because it will give some money to bua ji..and bua ji is like how did you think of this.  Khushi said remember in the morning when i was asking for devi maiya to give me a sign if i am making the right decision...and then she said that devi maiya's churni landed on my head and opened my mind ( i am so happy she noticed that as a sign, i wish she noticed it quicker and not halfway to the train station) and then she said the jalebi gave me the idea to open the mishti (i am bengali, and i don't know how to spell the word in hindi) store because i can make awesome sweets.  she asked bua ji for permission and she just walks away...the sister gets tense...and bua ji is like how about this name for the store (naming the store after herself)...the sister gets happy and the episode ends!!!

will the guptas become successful in opening the store???

Edited by ..Anita.. - 11 years ago