love could be that strong...

kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey friends my exams are over and i am back with a new ff...
it is crossover of my two favourite serials-madhubala and iss pyar ko kya naam doon.. but it is going to be more of rishbala. 

it's inspired by evrydayirabbave ff-"extraordinary love"...truely amazing.
second thread:
                    Love could be that strong...
The story is set in a town in hills far far away from rush and riots of city. the town had some of the most magnifient bunglows of the india and is a perfect tourist destination. 
Character sketch-->
1. Madhubala malik-
A sweet and simple but extremely beautiful 20 year old currently studying at st. margret's college.she is best friend of khushi. she is a little introvert and doesn't opens up easily to everyone but khushi. only khushi knows true madhu which is fierce and sweet at same time. madhu loves to sing and shares her every detail with khushi.  

2. Khushi kumari gupta-
Best buddy of madhu and as beautiful as her. she studies with madhu and even lives with her. khushi is cousin sister of madhu and lives with madhu's mother - padmini and dad- shamsher malik who love her like their own child. khushi's parents live in lucknow as have sent her to study here. since past three years both of them have been sharing same room, same bed, same shoes and even sometimes same clothes.

3.Rishab Kundra-
He is a handsome and charming devil. he flirts and doesn't believe in true everlasting love. he lost his parents at a very tender age and has been living with his dad's best friend's family. he shares an unbreakable bond with arnav. only arnav knows real rishab who is soft and kind at heart.rishab and arnav have recently shifted here in their old ancestral mansion which was lying abandoned for years.
he is a perfect actor but very dark to understand.girls drool over him but he doesn't. he hasn't met any girl yet who could make him go crazy.

4. Arnav Singh Raizada-
A young,dynamic and ambitious business tycoon in making.only two people can influnce his desicions - his di anjali and his bff rishab. he too doesn't belives in love as a girl broke his heart once. so know he doesn't trusts any girl.he lives with rk ,his nani and elder sister anjali and her husband samar.he too have enrolled at st. maragret's with rishab.
Barun Sobti as Arnav Singh Raizada

5.Anjali malhotra-
sweet and loving she sister of arnav and rk. two years back she got married to samar malotra a air force pilot and they both are a perfect match for each other.she wishes that someday two perfect girls will come in her brothers life who will change them completely. rk and arnav never refuse her anything and don't even say no to her which she uses as her secret weapon.

other characters-
TRISHNA CHAUDHRY-
She is cousin elder sister of madhu . but doesn't likes her at all.ahe lives with her father balraj chaudhry. although she does,t like madhu but can say it in frint of everyone as she knows that this will anger her father. so she in driectly takes dig at madhu and khushi.
DEEPALI and LAVANYA-
They both are friends of trishna. trio together are called wild cats but madhu and khushi call them pussycats. all the boys drool over them and they like all the attenton they get. deepali exposes her skin to stay in limelight whereas lavanya is a bit stupid and dumb then other too. they all hate madhu and khushi.
AMIT AND YUVRAJ-
boyfriends of trishna and deepali.the hottest guys of college(dumbest and creepiest as madhu and khushi think).the two show off and give expensive gifts to pussycats to flatter them. amit tries to flirt with khushi and yuvraj with madhu.

Now i am going to describe my four characters as the ice cream flavours-----
Madhu is like vanilla - mixes with all but still retains it's original flavour. she mixes with all and remain everyone's old time favourite.

khushi is sweet , sugary and as good looking  as strawberry ice cream.she is everything nice.

RK is as dark as chocolate ice cream he is as tempting and irresistible as  dark chocolate.one can't say no to him.

Arnav is exotic and complex like choco vanilla. a perfect mix of both and well balanced. but difficult to judge.

hope you all will like it ...will continue soon...

INDEX
part 25: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3345170&TPN=75

link to second thread:
Edited by kendra - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Adeeba.. thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG !!! new FF can't wait 4 it. 

ur comparison with ice-cream is sooo   sweeet.

well i love ice-cream a lot. & winters main ice-cream aur bhi aachi lagti hai.

so update soon as i am waiting 4 my scoop.

me first.
Edited by adeeba21 - 11 years ago
...Seema... thumbnail
V v v glad to see u back and dat too with a nw ff wow.v nice c.s and love dat ice cream comparison part.lovsd it.do continue.will b waiting eagerly.thanx for pm.
well kendra i like your work, but i don't want arnav and khushi to be part of rishbala ff. well it is your choice. still wait for update, but i hoped for sparks fly 2
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
sorry for not continuing sparks fly 2...but rishbala will always be first for me.thank you all😊
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Kendra. I m glad that u r back with new FF. How's ur exam ??
Anyways back 2 ur FF. I loved the concept & ur unique style of intro comparing the character by Ice-cream.πŸ˜†

Cont soon. Cant wait long 2 read 1st part & thanks so much fr PMing me.
ironwitch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
A collab on my 2 most fav shows in the world of Hindi soapdom? Hell Yeah I want to read more. Only keep Khushi as the Khushi seen in the 1st yr of IPKKND not the nutty one in the later 6 months please
PS: Hope you did your exams great
princesshelen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow...loved the concept...
Cant wait to read...
Continue soon...
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved it dear... upate soon
heycookie thumbnail