Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: deepak148

nyc update kendra, when doctor said gud news, i expected somethng different. But u cannot know abt in a day. i hope u got my point

i know what you were thinking about but wouldn't it be too early, rk isn't an actor yet. and our rk is very seedha bachha, ek kiss ke baad itni maafi maang raha toh baaki sab mein kya karega ??😆
and waisa kuch bhi nahi hua!!😆
Edited by kendra - 11 years ago
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
Kendra i knew it
ki sirf kiss hi hua tha.
thank god no good news abhi k lia😃.
Edited by meenu09 - 11 years ago
kendra thumbnail

Originally posted by: meenu09

Kendra i knew it
ki sirf kiss hi hua tha.
thank god no good news abhi k lia😃.

no way they are too young and need a few more years😉
i agree they are young for gud news lol, but age never matters for making love
kendra thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepak148

i agree they are young for gud news lol, but age never matters for making love

yes you are right but this is india and rk madhu are sanskaari bachhe😆
...Seema... thumbnail
a v nice update.madhu is fine nw and rk is out of guilt good.again balraj😡thanx for pm and continue soon
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update nd lkd d last part a lot.. Continue soon
Sahiba_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awsum nd fantastic ff ... do cont nd also pm me ...
bria thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
👏 very nice update dear
kendra thumbnail
                  Love could be that strong...
part 28:

madhu started recovering slowly but the reason for her recovery were not the medicines but the love and affection of all she was getting. anjali would stay 24/7 with her.

balraj chowdhary was absconding and shamsher and samar had decided not to talk about him in front of the four. madhu was still unaware of all that happened.

khushi , arnav and rk went to college but returned to her as soon as possible. they used to tell her each and everything about the college. so she never felt that she had missed something. her stay at hospital became truly a prized possession as she and rk would practice their dialogues . she felt a strange feeling whenever he was around and secretly waited for college to get over.
khushi and rk were her information and broadcasting department about latest happenings at college while arnav was head of education department. madhu specially had half an hour (actually an hour but cut short due to intervention attempts of khushi and rk)  reserved for him when he would tell her about new chapters they had learnt. (though khushi and rk didn't liked this at all, but agreed when madhu insisted).

khushi and arnav's bond also strengthened. arnav too started to understand that all girls are not cheater and what happened with him in the past was a mistake, a terrible mistake. he now liked the child inside khushi. but there was one major problem - now rk too called him "laad governor" . khushi too started to like that laad governer but was unsure of her feelings. 

one day anjali heard laughing sound from madhu's room. she slowly peeped inside to see all four laughing.
madhu was sitting at bed while rk and arnav were sitting on a sofa besides and khushi was busy acting like pussycats - dipali and lavanya. (now they had removed trishna from the list).
suddenly she felt a pat on her shoulder.
she turned around and saw samar with a tensed look on his face.
samar: i want to talk about something important.
anjali: what happened??
samar: balraj chowdary has been nabbed!!
what??
they both turned around to saw rk , khushi and arnav.
samar: yes...he's been nabbed while trying to flee the city.
rk : so why did he tried to kill madhu??
samar: due to some property reasons!!
anjali: property reasons??
samar: yes, he said that he wanted to kill madhu so that his son becomes the sole successor of all his parental property.
anjali: how mean!!
khushi: oh yes!! shamsher uncle and balraj uncle are two brothers only. so their ancestral property was to be divided between two only...
samar: and that's why he wanted to get rid of madhu . as he knew that madhu's father would transfer his share to them.
rk: he did all this for property??
samar: you can't imagine how could one stoop so low??
arnav: but why did the gunman aimed his gun at rk that day??
samar: that may be a coincidence only as he didn't told anything about that. excuse me, i have to go.
so samar went away but anjali saw something different in his eyes. she knew that this was not the complete truth. there was something which he was hiding from her or maybe something which he didn't wanted to tell in front of them.

a week later madhu was going to be discharged. khushi came running with a hospital bag.
khushi: rk will you please bring madhu to the car??
rk : sure.
khushi: thank, i need to go laad governor is waiting outside.

madhu was finally ready to leave for home. she missed it so badly that now she was almost jumping with joy. she was so excited that she tumbled when she got off hurriedly from bed. but before she could hit the ground, someone broke her fall and held her by waist. she slowly opened her eyes to see rk holding her . he slowly lifted her . madhu  gazed in his eyes but was broken out of her trance when rk shook her slightly.
rk: hey you!! i am talking to you.
madhu: oh!!
rk : (smirks) it's not your fault. girls usually behave like this when they see a smart, charming and handsome boy like me. 
madhu: it's not like that!!
rk : oh really (comes a little close) then why were you staring at me??
madhu: i was not staring at you.
rk : then what??
madhu didn't knew what to say. so she decided it was better to change the topic.
madhu: i think it's getting late.
rk : (smirks) as you say...(but he loved this confused sort of look on her face, it only made her look more cute).

an hour later madhu was at home . shamsher thanked anjali and samar . he now liked rk and arnav as his own sons.

sorry for short update but i am going to update next part in a few more hours for sure.i know i have sped up the story but it is necessary as i want to complete first half of story in one more update itself. next update will be long. some secrets will be revealed soon. please do not throw your chappals at me as i am busy with studies now. and i will try to update when ever i will get time.
also this is my last ff till may 2013...i need to focus on studies. so i will write only occasional os till then.
please do understand.😊
Edited by kendra - 11 years ago