Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
                 Love could be that strong...

part 18:

madhu and khushi reached raizada mansion . no servant was there as they were already given a holiday by rk and arnav.
madhu went to kitchen and khushi decided to search arnav starting from his room.

madhu entered kitchen. it was lovely and warm with wooden flooring . anjali ji had maintained it so nicely but oh gosh rk was hell bent on destroying it.
rk flashed his crooked smile when he saw madhu but madhu was already boiling with anger when she saw the mess that he had already created here. she didn't knew how she was going to make all the things right.
rk: madhu careful...
but before he could complete his line madhu came forward and stepped on the water spilled on floor and slipped. she expected to hit her head on the floor but instead she knocked on someone hard and they both fell on the floor.
madhu slowly opened her eyes and found herself on the top of rk. their faces were inches apart and she could even smell chocolate from him. her hairs were falling on his face and their eyes locked. rk slowly raised his hand and tucked her hairs behind her ear. madhu felt a chill whenever he touched her and she instantly looked away. madhu tried to get up but couldn't as rk her firmly gripped her waist. 
madhu: er... rk . i want to get up.
rk : so what? let me remind you that you are on top of me. so i can only get up if you get off me first.
madhu: but...i can't.
rk : (smirks) why ? am i that hot??
madhu: no!! it's not like that you...remove your hand from my waist!!
rk : oh!! 
rk removes his hand and madhu gets up. 
madhu : rk what is this?? (she said pointing to flour and chocolate all over his clothes , apron and even on face.)
rk : what?? this (points towards his apron)
well this is called chocolate. it's a raw or processed food produced from the seeds of the tropical Theobroma cacao tree. it is cultivated in...
madhu: SHUT UP!!
rk : (innocently) what??
madhu: i know what it is and i even know what this is (she picks up a knife and points it towards him)
rk : oh!! you want to kill me??
madhu: you don't know what more i can do with this .
rk : but you can kill me.
madhu: and why??
rk : cause i am your husband.
madhu went blank for a second and didn't knew how to react.
rk : i mean...not in real but on reel . you can't kill you petruchio (winks)
madhu: even kate can do anything to her husband!1
rk : oh my gosh !!! you want to take advantage of a lonely helpless handsome innocent boy!!
someone please help!!
madhu: shut up rk!! 
rk : oh hi khushi!!
madhu turns back and rk quickly snatches knife from her hand. and then she realizes how he had tricked her.
rk : (throws the knife on shelf and starts to close on madhu)  by the way you don't need this knife you're already too sharp.
madhu starts to walk backwards and hits the shelf. rk slowly come forward and closes her between the shelf and him. he slowly leans towards her and whispers.
rk: well you can do whatever you want. i am all yours!!
madhu immediately looks at him . she felt as if he was saying it truly from his heart but then realised that he was a great actor and it was easy for him to say such dialogues with so much ease.
madhu: oh hi arnav!!
rk instantly turned back but didn't arnav there. so this time she tricked him.
rk : (smirks) smart !!! so you are paying attention to me and my talks.
madhu: rubbish .now come with me (she grabs rk's hand and pulls him towards the sink)
she puts her hand on his face and turns him towards her.
rk : what are you doing??
madhu: will you please stay still for a minute??
madhu then takes out his handkerchief , makes it a little moist and cleans his face.
rk :madhu!! ouch!! are you gonna rub my skin off??
madhu: you behave like a three year old!!

khushi went upstairs but didn't knew which room was arnav's,. the only room she recognized was of rk's from the day when madhu was locked inside it.just then she heard voice from one room and judged that it might be of arnav. she slowly entered the room but soon broke into a laughter when she saw that he had arranged all the decorating material on his bed and was searching about each one of them one the internet.
arnav looked at the direction of the laughter and saw khushi standing at the door. she looked pretty when she was at her usual cheer self.
khushi stopped laughing and came forward.
arnav:  so finally you are here. will you please tell what's this stuff that you made me buy yesterday.
khushi goes picks up his laptop and puts it away on table.
arnav: what the??
khushi: just leave your black and white world and think about colors.
arnav: excuse me??
khushi: think of these as the colors of joy , love and affection and you will automatically get the ideas to arrange them.
just think abut the happiness it will give to anjali ji and your all problems will automatically vanish.
arnav: that's so easy to say.
khushi: nope. i will prove you today. by the way wanna have some (pulls out her hand and it had some berries.)
arnav: no i am okay.
khushi: no you are not. although you have a body of a youngster but your soul is of a broken old man.
arnav: what??
khushi: i need to teach you many more things. but don't worry i will manage.
arnav: but how will i?
khushi: excuse me??
arnav: no nothing.
khushi: okay there was one question i wanted to ask. why did rk choose to prepare dinner??
arnav: er...cause he is a better cook out of us.
khushi: what??

madhu: what?? you...you cook better than arnav.
rk : yes(proudly)
madhu: then don't ever want to see him cooking.
rk : okay we already have wasted so much time. now take this(gives a list to madhu)
here's what you need to make and please hurry up. dinner should be ready by 8 and i am going off to relax.
madhu: (grabs his hand from behind) excuse me??
rk : now what??
madhu: am i your chef?
rk : no.
madhu : or girlfriend?
madhu: or fiancee?
madhu: or wife?
rk : nope.
madhu: then why should i cook for you??
rk : because i need you help.
madhu: help !!! exactly. you need my help but not me to cook each and everything for you.  and by the way whose sister's birthday is it today?
rk : er...i guess my.
madhu: so you go and come her all neat and clean in just five minutes and then help me out. did you get that?
rk : (smirks) yes miss. madhubala...ahaan.

finally it was twilight and the four four were almost done with their preparations. madhu had prepared dinner and even made rk chop the vegetables though she was afraid that he might hurt his hand. khushi decorated the whole living room in a very romantic atmosphere. although arnav found it a little too cheesy but he didn't said a thing about it.
finally madhu and khushi started to go but arnav requested them to stay for dinner as they had helped them so much and even samar had asked for this. rk too wanted to spend a little more time with madhu but did't said it. so madhu and khushi quickly went to their house. told their parents and cam back all fresh and nicely dressed.
  finally anjali arrived and she was overwhelmed on seeing their surprise. she hugged both of her brothers tightly and started to cry.
rk and arnav: no di!!! not today. please!!
anjali quickly wiped her tears and flashed a big smile at both of them.
she then went to madhu and khushi and kissed both of them on cheek. they both blushed .
anjali : thank you so much. i will never forget my this birthday!!!

soon dinner was arranged and anjali was too surprised at all the preparations.

all six of them then had dinner. anjali was smiling ear to ear cause this time her prayers were answered as she had found two perfect girls for her brothers and now she wished to celebrate her every birthday with all four of them.

part 19:
Edited by kendra - 11 years ago
AroraN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow ...I am all yours πŸ˜†  RK is such a sweet heart β€οΈ  Loved their chemistry 
Lovely update  

wow so far loved d rishbala romance. I'm all urs is from d heart, but madhu may think he is acting
yogaprem thumbnail
 nice, really  aw some update, continue...
Edited by yogakopi - 11 years ago
..Adeeba.. thumbnail
wow what a cute update dear. really liked it a lot.
thanx 4 the P M.
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Just loved it...uff I am all urs...my my rk...ahaan..
saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hey really ending washeart touching and rishbala moments r really cute ,arshi too...

thanks for pm...
great jobπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
plz plz do continue soon.day by day ur story going interesting and i became fan to ur story...

fraser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its awsome
u update very frequently didnt knw dat
apart fr dat... Luved it
m laughing lyk maniac
do cont soon
nd thanxxx for the pm :oxoxo
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Update.πŸ‘πŸΌ
aksuji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very very very nice ...awessome...thanx for not making us wait much and pm...it was a very beautiful part...update soon😊