Mg ff:Highly Possessive Lovers Thread 2 added

_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey gals chinni here again, well a concept popped in my mind and I couldn't help but pen it down. I am giving you the prologue, tell me how is it? This story is from the childhood of MANEET and it consists of 3 phases childhood, Teenage and their life after college.

Prologue

A girl is crying in her sleep hugging someone's waist tight, she don't want anyone to go away from her. The lady whom the girl is hugging is caressing her hair. She is having tears in her eyes seeing the kid crying in her sleep. A man in his 30's entered the room and saw his 7 years old kid is crying. He went near her, kissed her forehead.

"Pooja, you go and take rest" told that man.

"Its ok bro, I will take care of Geet. You go and rest for some time. See your face is pale" told pooja.

"How can I rest pooja, my Rano, my geet's mother left us forever. How can I rest seeing my child crying for her mother. Babaji ne aisa kyun kiya hamare saath. Main geet ko kaise sambhalu pooja" cried mohinder.

"Bro please calm down. See how geet is crying in her sleep too" told pooja.

Mohinder nodded and left the room. Pooja is caressing geet's hair and trying to stop her cry. Poor girl missing her mom's warmth. "Geet beta, don't cry" whispered pooja.

Geet slowly opened her eyes, sat on the bed rubbing her eyes with back of her hand. Her eyes are red because of continous crying from days. She looked at pooja. Pooja smiled at her and asked "Are you hungry? Do you want to eat anything?" Geet nodded her head for a yes and touched her stomach. She is missing her mother but she wont ask for her because geet knows her mother wont come. She waited for her from past one month and she didn't come.

She remembered pooja's words. "Geet beta, your mother is with god. She will feel bad and sad if you are crying like this. Don't cry beta, your maa will be always with you. Your maa is with your babaji only na".

She took her mama's pic and kissed it. "Maa I will never cry. Pooja maa told me you will be sad if I cry. I promise I will never cry". Pooja smiled and wiped her own tears. Pooja held geet's hand and they both went down for dinner. There geet saw a boy, who is grumpy. Geet sat beside him where as pooja went to kitchen to bring food.

"What happened? Why you are sad?" asked geet to that boy. But she didn't get any response. Geet sat on his lap and forced him to face her. "Tell me na"

"Mama and papa didn't allow me to your room. They told you need rest. Why were you crying. You know na, I don't like tears in your eyes then why you always cry" told that boy angrily. "I am sorry Maan" murmured geet looking down.

Maan pulled her closed and hugged her tight. "I know that you are missed rano maa, but I am there with you na. you should never cry. Ok??" asked maan.

Geet looked at him smiling and told "I will never cry" and kissed his cheek.

Maan Singh Khurana, 10 years old studying 5th standard in Delhi public school. Geet Handa, studying 2nd standard in Delhi public school. They both are best friends. Khurana's and handa's are best friends. Maan has a younger bro Vicky who is studying in the same class with geet. He is cool, geet and Vicky are best friends. Geet is the only child.

Maan and geet are best friends. Maan pampers geet a lot. He helps her in all the way. If rano, mohinder or any one scolds geet, he wont tolerate and will take geet with him. Till they come and say sorry to geet, maan will give them silent treatment. In school if anyone teases geet, maan will beat them black and blue. He is very possessive over geet. Geet is nave and innocent at times. If she has any problem, first she will tell to maan and then to her parents.

Maan hates when geet cries, he will do anything to make her to stop crying. A month back rano passes away due to some health issues. Mohinder broken down but he is strong for his daughter geet. He is very much thankful for pooja for taking care of geet. He is very much worried but now he is relieved. But sad that geet don't get the love of her mother.

Pooja came from the kitchen with a plate in her hand. She smiled at maan and geet, and prayed to god to keep their children happy.

"Maan, geet" called pooja.

Geet looked at pooja, got up and went to her. "Maan you also come, you didn't had food na" told pooja.

Maan and geet sat on the dining table and pooja is feeding both of them. After dinner pooja asked them to sleep. Maan took geet to his room and they both slept on the bed hugging each other.

Precap: School..

Here is the prologue gals. Did you like it? do tell me should I continue or not??

If you like to read my work then add 'chinni10' to your buddy list.

Come on jaldi jaldi give me likes and long comments. 😉😆😃

Till then babye.

Shub ratri.

Love

Chinni.

Edited by chinni10 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
My first FF (Journey from hate to love): https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/60236320

My second FF (Angel of my life): https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3119760
Cherishh thumbnail
Congrats for another one in ur bag...

The title is too intriguing...and am very eager for the story lineup and more.

I am very sure that I will enjoy this as well as I am doing with ur other 2 FFs...

Well, luking forward for updates of these two...now...waiting for prologue...bring it on soon

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
congrats for nw story
harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
congrats on new story...continue...waiting for prologue and first part
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congo for new story
-Gemini- thumbnail