Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hi
i loved d concept of dis FF..
its too cute nd sweet.
kids r awesome
Maaneet bond is sweet
But I dint get 1 thng tht-Pooja is Mohinder's sis tht means she is Geet's Bhua
And Maan is Pooja's son tht means Maan is Mohinder's nephew nd wid tht means Geet nd Maan share a blood relation which makes dem brother n sister.Then hw can dey be in love?Brother can't marry his sister so hw Maaneet wud marry UNLESS THEY DON'T SHARE A BLOOD RELATION.CAN U CLEAR DIS CONFUSION?I GUESS POOJA-MOHINDER R NT SIBLINGS.. Edited by anky_s - 11 years ago
_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Friday today anyone waiting for update. πŸ˜•
lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kab milega update Edited by lovesia - 11 years ago
meettu thumbnail
waiitng for n update?????????????????????????????????????????
_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
@lovesia, @uteem: Half and hour more gals.. 
_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail

The following 122 member(s) liked the above post:

kichussheetalvasacrazyfanofdsdvkabslocksdivyaraghanishruti_raimkd.70YourDarkAngelTheSunShinepayal.gupta177anitachandavar1Sarah08nadia-arshadlekshmaanambinostalgicmoondhakdhak22deepsikha09maanlvsgeetjojo2802lovepooMONIJA78maneetmayurlathaaumita1993PoonamTthendral_111angelarafpamilamrinderkaur9LadyArwenKoolsmilegurti2012ambili123preet.harmanNeejuRits.kpreetymaaneetshaili_MgCherishhmehak173priya_ya1408pari1689shri12lehrsweetsampa39renjini263Trisha4evrBULBUL.Arashmi.vaish68kingofmed_soniaambeernmaanluvermansi.tripathijssoodkiran_ratifantesynehakapoor7angel_smilyamalu123aksnsree.maneetesheenaAnu_RharshithaaaAlicia2001anjucoolgill123sweetysaranimpoojavermadreamymishti88ana1411--Fairy--tiakashyaplovesiagargi12Jeba.RahmanAngel13chavvi16singh24lil.mizz.smexiizohafarheenritzy09ammu5valli22sriradpunam2712muraadlovesddNiharika.Nairlove2_soma-padma-mandy15Shravya.Mtushti-kiransdlife19nahtani88pop77honeygrapeshruthiR--Ratna--Ash1991mollycoddlesona-raihinal_maaneetzaara2212seemamaryShalvejanu_2006maaniqraanshraGcs-girltamanna1391dona86Remya_PillaiMonaLovesMaandrrose31dolly10PrithviSanyo1spvdabinash079--Neelam--

Thanku friends for likes and your precious comments.. 😊 Keep supporting me in future parts too 😊 Friends are you liking this story. Seeing the decrease of likes i am asking..

Updating in Half an hour πŸ˜ƒ
lovesia thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinni10

@lovesia, @uteem: Half and hour more gals.. 

waiting
_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Part 5

(Thanku suhana for tha banner...πŸ˜ƒ)

@anky_s: Dear, Raghu and Mohinder are friends, so pooja calls mohinder as BRO. Thats it 😊 hope ur doubt is clear now.

These 3 are very careful with baby. After coming from school they use to play with their doll. They named the baby as ANVESHA, they call as annie. But maan, geet and Vicky call her as doll. She is their sweet little doll.

Time is passing, everything is going smooth. Annie is pampered by everyone and geet too. They are like doll's to everyone. Because of all this geet has become little stubborn. Some times she miss her mom, she is so attached to her. The main problem of geet is she never shared her pain with others. Its only maan who sensed she is in pain. He always tries to divert her mind. He will be successful.

Its been 5 years everything is going well. Annie too started to do mischief. Geet and annie are partners in crime. They love to annoy their loving maan. But how can he get angry on his princess and mishty. He allows them to do what ever they wants.

Now geet is 12 yrs and maan is 15.

Geet is in 7th std and maan in 10th. Maan is the head boy of the school and his friend archana who is good at heart, nice friend of maan is head girl. Maan took care of school'd decipline. He never allowed late comers but out dear geet is one of them. But their sports sir send them to class after 1st hour.

It's the routine day for every one. Morning 7:30am. Maan got ready for his school, he is having board exams this year. He is working hard for it. but never forgot to help Vicky and geet in their studies. In HM geet is still sleeping. Mohinder is having a hard time in waking her up.

"Princess, get up beta. Its 7:30am, you will be late to school" told mohinder caressing her hair.

"Pls dad, just 5 more min" told geet still her eyes closed. Mohinder sighed and told "Only 5 min"

Mean while maan completed his breakfast and came to HM as usual to help her in doing maths. When he came to geet's room he saw mohinder talking out geet's clothes and putting books in her bag.

"Dad what are you doing?" asked maan.

Mohinder saw maan and smiled at him for which maan only gave an angry glare to mohinder. "What can I do when your mishty is not getting up" told mohinder.

"Dad you are spoiling her too much" told maan. He went near geet and smirked. "I am sorry mishty" murmured maan only audible to mohinder.

"Geeet" shouted maan in her ears. Geet got up with a jerk closing her ears. She looked here and there with wide. Her beautiful sleep got disturbed became of maan's scream. Maan burst out into laughter seeing geet's scared face. Mohinder too didn't help but smile at his daughter's plight.

Geet looked both of them in anger. Seeing them smiling her anger raised. She throwed the pillow on maan but maan is fast and caught it.

"Dad you are also smiling at me" geet pouted.

"No no beta why will I smile. He then turned to maan "Maan why you scared my princess. Is that the way to wake up anyone" mohinder faked anger. But maan is maan

"Dad you don't know, devils will wake up the same way" told maan and ran from there before geet beats him. But geet is in her sherni mode and started chasing maan. They are running in the whole house. The house is filled with their laughter. Mohinder didn't help but smile at them. He know about maan, he may be serious and have very less friends. But when it comes to his family and geet he will be sweet and naughty. He prayed to god to give them all happiness they deserve.

Maan held geet's hand "Devil, better you go fast and get ready. Remember if today again you are late to school I wont allow you" warned maan.

"You don't allow but sir will" told geet.

"Lets see" told maan and smirked.

"Wipe off that smirk from your face maan, nothing is gonna happen. Remember Geet Handa can do anything" told geet with full of attitude.

"All the best devil" told maan and kissed her cheek.

Geet went to her room and got ready. Mohinder is feeding her while geet is wearing her shoes and checking her books.

"Beta I kept all your books. Don't worry" told mohinder.

Geet smiled widely and kissed his cheek. Geet looked at time and gasped. "Dad its 8:45, we have to reach school in time. I don't know what will that moron do" cribbed geet. She took her bag and went down running.

"Geet slow down" shouted mohinder.

"Its ok dad, I am fine. Bye dad" shouted geet at the door and went to her car. Driver is already waiting for her. Maan and Vicky already reached school and stood in assembly. As usual geet reached 5 min late, she stood in late comers line.

"Babaji, why I have a habit of sleeping late night. Morning I cant get up fast. And this moron wont leave a chance to punish. Friends will help but this maan will be ready to taunt me" cribbed geet.

One of the geet's class mate has also came late. She stood beside geet.

"Yaar geet, see our Head Boy checking all. I heard he is very strict. Now what should we do" asked her friend nervously.

But geet is in other thought suddenly an idea popped in her mind and smirked evilly. But maan is not less. Today he decided to give geet a piece of mind for coming late daily. Ufff these 2 never change always ready to fight.

Maan and their sports sir came to late comers. Maan looked at geet and smirked. But geet just winked at him.

"This devil is again planning some thing" thought maan but the next second geet is ready in executing her plan.

Geet held her head and shouted "Sirrr"

Sir who shouted geet scream rushed to her.

"Sir I am having severe head ache. And my head is spinning sir" acted geet. But poor sir he thought she is really not well. Maan looked at his devil unbelievably. He glared at her angrily. But geet didn't care, she is busy in her acting.

"Geet, geet if you are not well why you came to school" asked sir in concern.

"Sir studies are important na. how can I miss my classes" told geet slowly.

"I am proud of you geet" told sir and asked archana to take her to sick room. "Maan I think you know what medicines geet needs. Go and help her" told sir. Maan cursed geet under his breath and followed archana. Geet is mutely laughing at maan's plight.

Archana made geet rest on the bed. Maan too came there. Seeing maan geet closed her eyes. Now only babaji can save her.

"Geet you are really not feeling well" asked maan concerned.

Hearing maan's concerned voice geet opened her eyes slowly. "Do you need any medicine geet?" asked maan.

"Should I call mohinder dad geet?" asked maan innocently.

"wo.. wo.." fumbled geet.

"I am so worried for you geet" told maan.

Geet looked at maan making baby face.

"Don't make that face geet. I never expected this from you. You are becoming more and more stubborn. Do you know how much worried I was. For a second I thought you are really unwell. If you do this again I will never talk to you. I am your friend that doesn't mean that I will support you for every wrong thing you do" told maan and left to his class.

Geet felt bad for acting. She immediately went to sports sir and apologized for lying.

Precap: Geet's punishment.

Hehehe for a change geet manofying angry maan. 

If you like to read my work then add 'chinni10' to your buddy list.

Friends, i have a concept in my mind. Do you want me to start now or after completing other works.. Tell me your opinions.. Will be Waiting. 😊

Ok friends, here is part 5

Friends are you liking this story. Seeing the decrease of likes i am asking.. 

Come on jaldi jaldi give me likes and long comments. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Love

Chinni.

Edited by chinni10 - 11 years ago
lovesia thumbnail
~~edited~~

awesome
geet has become stubborn
love the way maan woke up his devilπŸ˜†
both r ready to fight anytime