Originally posted by: lovesia

ok will be waiting
actually i m in love with ur story 
thats why asking u again nd againπŸ˜†

That's so sweet of you dear 😊 No problem after diwali i will update regularly 😊
_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Updating in half an hour.. anyone waiting?? 
_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail

The following 127 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyicycoolmani3897jasmeen64PoonamTsheetalvasakabslockskajalranawatshruti_raiJaneRochesterhottyangelYourDarkAngelLoveArhiForeverTheSunShinePoorvaAroraqueenbee001cutekananSarah08sumigeetanitachandavar1neetugarg123rumana88nadia-arshadaashi14maanlvsgeetniki02jojo2802preet.harmanmita1993maneetmayurPaingelangelarafkarna91LadyArwenamrinderkaur9Dazlingdivyapamilthendral_111NeejuSweetestPariRits.kpreetymaaneetshaili_MgmanjuahujaCherishhamrinderdhamipriya_ya1408pari1689zariya123lovesialehrManeetGurtiMGshri12kingofmerenjini263sweetsampa39KasiKasidreamymishti88mansi.tripathiNH1971maanluveresheenaushankitvcangel_smilyfantesynehakapoor7-eiya-ambeerndivya22alekhika20amalu123aksnAlicia2001anjucoollovebapu18Anu_RsweetysaranmemyselfndIharshithaaagill123awesomepoojaimpoojavermaMishti13tiakashyapnats0101AIMAMSKmaaneetmaahiJeba.Rahmanana1411gargi12lil.mizz.smexiiAngel13chavvi16muraadlovesddsriradpunam2712Ash1991--Ratna--honeygraperitzy09ammu5sdlife19tushti-kiran9n9i9s9h9u9love2_somamonika1992-padma-shruthiRnahtani88pop77Cutydevilshah10hinal_maaneettamanna1391dona86Remya_Pillaiyoga23priyaGcs-girlsona-raiseemamaryabinash079ShalveMonaLovesMaandrrose31dolly10--Neelam--PrithviSanyo1spvd,

Thanku very much for ur likes and precious comments.. 😊
Keep liking and commenting.. Love you all πŸ€—

lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chinni10

That's so sweet of you dear 😊 No problem after diwali i will update regularly 😊

will be waiting for every update
_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Part 2:

Though geet missed the classes it was not difficult for her to cope up except maths. Vicky, meera, geet and maan had their lunch together. In the noon its their sports hour for classes 2 to 5.

So all are playing in the ground. Maan and his friend adi are busy in playing their favorite volley ball. Suddenly they heard someone's cry. They both turned back, seeing the scene infront on him maan blood boiled. He became so angry and marched towards that person who is making fun of HIS geet.

Seeing maan, geet is crying more. Maan don't know the reason why geet is crying, but he saw only one thing geet is crying because of some boy. And the reason is enough for maan o do anything as he cant see the tears in geet's eyes.

Maan marched angrily towards that boy who is smiling at geet. He held his collar and punched on his face. His nose started bleeding.

"Maan.." shouted that boy.

"How dare you make fun of my geet? Ha?? If I ever saw you teasing her again I will complaint to principal and send you out from this school. Understood" shouted maan.

Vicky and others got scared of his voice, geet ran to him and hugged. Maan seeing her crying calmed down himself and hugged her back. He looked at arjun angrily who is responsible for this condition of geet.

The sports teacher came there and asked what happened? He knows about maan's temper, but as a strict teacher he scolds maan for getting angry. But in other matters he supports maan, this is the only thing he don't like in maan.

"Whats happening here?" asked teacher.

"Sir this maan is unnecessarily fighting with me" told arjun angrily.

Teacher looked at maan asking for an explanation. Vicky came in the middle and told

"Sir I will tell, we are playing here and suddenly geet fell down and she got hurt"

That time maan realized that geet got hurt and her hand is bleeding.

"But sir this arjun instead of helping geet, he started teasing her telling that she cant do anything, she is dumb and all" told Vicky.

Teacher looked at arjun with anger.

"I am sorry sir" told arjun.

"All of you back to your classes, geet come with me" told sir.

Geet nodded and went with him, maan didn't leave her. sir brought first aid box and cleaned her wound. Geet is crying because of pain. Seeing her in pain, maan's anger is rising on arjun. He always tease geet but today this is the limit. Maan is more than matured enough than his age. He understands geet and Vicky, always ready to help them. But geet is nave and innocent, being a only daughter to handa's she is pampered to the core both by handa's and khurana's. She is maan's mishty, and no one should call her by that name. Only he has right to call her.

"Geet, don't cry. Is it paining much?" asked maan really tensed.

Geet looked at him and nodded in a no. "Maan, that arjun? Why he always teases me? is it true that I cant do anything? Every time when I try to play something happens and he will taunt me" asked geet with pain in her voice.

Maan wiped her tears and told "Who told you that you cant do anything. You are my mishty, my geet and you can do anything. You can play. Don't you see he is not good at studies but always you will get first rank. My geet is the best and she can do everything"

Geet smiled widely listening to him, awww he is only one who can make her mood normal again.

"That's like my geet, you will not look good you cry" told maan.

Geet made a baby face and asked "Am I not looking good?"

"I told when you cry, but now you are smiling na" told maan and smiled.

Sports sir smiled at both of them and their understanding for each other. "Both of you back to class" told sir in stern voice. Both of them nodded and got up. Geet ran to her class and saw Vicky and meera are waiting for her.

"Geet you are fine na?" asked Vicky worriedly.

Geet showed her hand which she got hurt. "Sir cleaned the wound" told geet and smiled.

"I am sorry dear" told Vicky and meer for what happened in the ground.

"Oyy chalo, papa might have come. I have to go home and talk to maa. Come come" told geet, took her bag and ran outside. But to her surprise pooja came to pick them up.

"Maaa" shouted geet, she ran to her and hugged her. pooja took geet in her arms and kissed her cheek.

"How is my baby?" asked pooja.

In the sports room:

The school time is over, maan took his bag from the class and came to sports room to talk to sports room to apologize sir for what happened in the ground.

"Excuse me sir, may I come in" asked maan.

Sir looked up and smiled at maan "Come maan" told sir.

Maan went in the room and apologized to sir.

"I am sorry sir for what happened in the ground" told maan.

Sir got up and caressed his hair. He placed his hand on maan's shoulder and walked outside.

"Maan, I know that you and geet are best friends. But maan you are too small to do anything of such kind. I know you got angry seeing your friend crying but beating others is a very bad habit. And I expect you will not repeat such things again. You are very good in all the things but control your anger. You are very small son, now what ever you do we understand but when you grow big this anger will cause trouble. So no anger and never beat anyone ok son?" told sir.

Maan smiled at sir and told "I promise sir, I will control my anger. But I don't know why I cant see geet crying"

"Because she is your best friend and no one likes their friend sad" told sir and smiled.

Maan smiled at his sir who supports him in each and every way. Maan bid good bye to him and went outside. He saw geet and Vicky saying what happened in the school today. Pooja is listening to them patiently. When he turned the other side, he saw arjun is coming. He walked towards him and blocked his way.

"I am sorry for what happened in the afternoon" told maan. he know he is wrong in beating him. That's the reason he apologized him.

Arjun smirked seeing maan saying sorry to him, but his next set of words erased that smirk from his face.

"Better don't come near geet or any of my friend from next time. Remember my warning principal" told maan and left from there. He went towards the car. Pooja kissed his forehead and they all left from there.

They all reached home and freshened. Had their evening snacks and went to garden to play. They all are playing hide and seek. Vicky blindfolded geet and she is searching for both of them.

"Ele, where are you both. Come out fast" shouted geet.

But they both are silent and enjoying teasing her. Geet slightly opened her blindfold and saw outside to see where they both are.

"Oyy geet, this is cheating. You saw you saw" told Vicky.

Geet immediately blindfolded and told "I didn't see anything. You don't lie Vicky"

"Bro see, mishty what she is doing" told Vicky making baby face.

But he received angry glare from maan for calling her mishty. He has only right to call her that.

"Sorry bro" told Vicky and smiled at him.

"Children come inside, its getting dark" shouted pooja from inside. Geet removed her blindfold and all ran inside. They went to study room and started doing their homework. Uff this is irritated to do her maths homework.

"Maan I am not getting this one" told geet making sad face.

Maan closed his books, went near geet and explained her the sums. Geet is understanding few and not understanding few. And on top of that she is not concentrating.

"Mishty you are not listening" told maan.

"Maan I am not getting" told geet and sat on his lap closing the book. Maan too didn't force her, if she is not concentrating she wont understand anything. Only his mom can make her understand. Because she listens carefully to pooja.

"Maan, we will see movie" told geet.

"Yes geet, very good idea" told Vicky excitedly.

"First of all you both complete you homework then we will see" told maan. they both nodded sadly and completed their work. By the time they completed their homework, its dinner time. Pooja called them for dinner. After dinner Vicky and geet slept in maan's room. They 3 of them sleep at the same room. Maan smiled at them and completed geet's maths homework and he too slept with them.

Precap: Geet in HM. 😊

Birthday celebration.. πŸ˜ƒ

If you like to read my work then add 'chinni10' to your buddy list.

After one or two updates you can see many maneet scenes.

Ok friends, here is part 2.

Come on jaldi jaldi give me likes and long comments. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Till then babye.

Shub ratri.

Love

Chinni.

Edited by chinni10 - 11 years ago
lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so sweet update
maan is very possessive about geet
use toh yeh bhi nahi pasand ki koi use mishty bulaye
nd beat arjun bcoz he was teasing his mishty
how sweet
couch is nice
he explained maan everything about geet nd he should control his anger
maan completed geet homework bcoz she was not able to do that
so sweet of u maan
precap
geet is shifting to HM nooo
maaneet alag alag nahi plz
nd kiska birthday celebrate hoga

plz update next part soon

Edited by lovesia - 11 years ago
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely update..
maan's character is just good..
he even asked sorry to arjun but with a warning at the end..
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nice update

uff maan itna gussa abhi hi

and geet s0 sweet

vicky ushe mishty mat kah0 she is 0nIy maa's mishti
shri12 thumbnail
Awesome part maan can't see geet crying aur he cares foe her so much
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5