Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome update dear!!! Loved it verryy much...
Maan- Geet r so sweet,.. Loved Vicky too
Hmm so Pooja is pregnant!!!...
plzzz cont soon dear.. w8ng
lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
waiting waiting waiting waiting
_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lovesia

waiting waiting waiting

I will give tomorrow night dear, thought of updating today but having head ache from morning 😭
Edited by chinni10 - 11 years ago
lovesia thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinni10

I will give tomorrow night dear, thought of updating today but having head ache from morning 😭

will wait for update
but first u take care of urself
shailimg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update loved it waiting 4 next belated A very Happy Diwali to un ur family... 😊😊 Edited by shaili_Mg - 11 years ago
dreamymishti88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Superb

Loved it dear

Continue soon

Waiting

lovesia thumbnail
update update update update  
lovesia thumbnail
waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting
_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Part 4

P.S.:Those who read yesterday night, now please read it from EDITED

"Maaji kal'"

"Ha beta, I remember. You should arrange party" told dadi and smiled.

"I will arrange everything maaji. You don't worry" told mohinder.

"It should be surprise"

"Yes it should be. They will be happy"

Mohinder smiled and decided to arrange for the party. He called to the best decors, caterers. Since it should be a surprise for them all of them decided they will arrange party in HM. In arranging the party he forgot his grief. He is smiling, its none other than his kids birthday. Yes its maan and geet's birthday. Maan is 3 years elder to geet but they born on the same date. Mohinder is kept thinking how happy his kids when they see the surprise. But he is also missing rano. If she is here then she might have taken care of each and everything.

For geet pooja is there. But here mohinder left alone, he is living for his daughter geet. He is everything to him. He smiled at his own thought.

"don't worry rano, I will be strong. From now on I am both mother and father for our daughter. She is our princess rano and don't worry there is a surprise for your laadla maan" thought mohinder to himself remembering rano. He again started preparing for their birthday party.

In school geet again became normal. But maan use to check on her time to time. Its lunch hour asusual maan, geet and Vicky with meer had their lunch. But maan is lost in some thoughts.

"Maan what happened?" asked geet.

Maan nodded in a no and ate quietly. Its still some time left, but maan sent them to their class. He sat in the ground alone. He is thinking something. He closed his eyes remembering his rano maa's last words.

"Maan, I am going. I don't have much time" told rano.

"No maa nothing will happen to you" told maan with tears in his eyes.

Rano smiled at maan and caressed his face. "Maan will you promise me something?" asked rano.

Maan nodded.

"Maan, mere jaane ke baad tum apni geet ka khyal rakhogi na. She is very small son, she needs you. Only you can understand her very well. Promise me maan that you will take care of her. promise me maan" told rano breathing heavily.

"I promise maa, I will take care of geet. And nothing will happen to her" told maan placing his hand on hers.

Rano smiled peacefully, closed her eyes and slept forever. Maan suddenly opened his eyes and looked around. He sighed and went to his class. The whole day was smooth. Asusual pooja came to take them to home.

They played for sometime, completed their homework and slept peacefully. Its almost 11:30 pm maan opened his eyes. He went out without making noise. Even Vicky too got up and went out. They both went to dadimaa's room and woke her up.

"dadimaa dadimaa, get up" whispered maan.

Dadimaa slowly opened her eyes, saw her 2 grand children standing there. She smiled and got up fully. She went near cupboard and took out a packet. She gave one to maan and other to Vicky. They both kissed her cheek. Dadimaa along with maan and Vicky went to their room to see geet sleeping peacefully.

"Ohhh bro still 10 min time is there" told Vicky.

"Shhh don't talk, geet will wake up" told maan and looked at the clock.

Dadimaa smiled at his eagerness, every year he is the first one to wish geet. And geet is the first one to wish maan. They waited till the watch strikes 12. Once it striked 12 they 3 shouted..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEET'.

With the sudden noise geet opened her eyes with a jerk and sat on the bed. The lights turned on and they 3 sang birthday song for her.

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you geet..

Geet smiled at them widely, she went near maan and wished him.

Happy birthday maan.

Maan smiled and kissed her cheek. Geet too did the same. Though its both maan and geet's birthday, they always wish geet first. And geet is always the first one to wish maan. it makes him happy. Dadima hugged both maan and geet, she blessed them for their long life.

Maan gave the packet to geet. Geet took it happily and opened it. She saw a beautiful payal in it. Geet smiled widely at maan and took out them. Maan took them and adored them on her feet.

Geet is jumping on the bed showing her anklets, which are makig chun-chun sound. They smiled at her. Vicky too gave his packet to geet. She opened and saw a beautiful bracelet in it. Vicky took it out and wore it to her. Geet is so happy and jumping on the bed adoring her anklets and bracelet.

"Thanku maan, thanku Vicky. I will never remove this" told geet and kissed their cheeks. They 3 had a group hug. Dadimaa had tears in her eyes seeing her children caring each others feelings. Even pooja, raghu, mohinder who came to wish them saw the sight in front of them and smiled happily. They again got their smile back on their faces.

EDITED

Pooja immediately went to kitchen ad brought the cake which she made for their birthday. Maan and geet cut the cake together and fed each others first. Elders showered them with gifts. They both are so happy and smiling. All of them enjoyed and dadimaa asked them to sleep as it is already late. They nodded and slept in their room happily with a smile playing on their lips.

Next day morning as usual, they got up and got ready for school. Geet gave chocolates to her friends. In the evening maan, geet and Vicky went to KM only to see pooja. They though their dad and papa are in office, but they don't know that they are busy in arranging the party for them in HM. When they went to their room, they saw 3 packets on the bed.

Geet got excited and opened one of the packet, she saw black color Armani t-shirt with a jeans in it. immediately she knows that its maan's, he loves black color.

"Maan, this is yours" told geet and gave it to him. She opened the other packet and saw the t-shirt which is colorful. She gave that to Vicky. And the last packet she knows it hers. She opened it excitedly, there was a beautiful pink color full knee length frock. Geet got so excited, she always liked these type of dresses. Maan and Vicky smiled at her. They went to get ready and went down. pooja saw them coming down the stairs. She looked them in awe. Geet is looking like a angel descending from the heaven. And her both handsome sons. They 3 hugged pooja.

She kissed their forehead.

"We are going somewhere now" told pooja.

"Where mom?" asked Vicky.

"Surprise" told pooja and smiled.

"Maa, but you should take rest" told maan. offooo pooja rolled her eyes at her over protective son but smiled.

"Maan, today its your and geet's birthday. So no rest and nothing. I wanna enjoy with you" told pooja making baby face.

"Ok but careful" warned maan.

"Yes sir" told pooja for which geet giggled, inturn she got a glare from maan which is enough to make her shut. They drove to HM, which is just 10 minutes away from KM. when they entered into the house it is so dark. Geet feared and held maan's hand and pooja's hand tight.

"Maa, why it is so dark?" asked maan.

But pooja didn't answer anything. Suddenly the lights turned on and all of them shouted HAPPY BIRTHDAY. They invited all their friends for the party. Geet opened her eyes and saw the decors and all her friends. A broad smile appeared on her face, so do maan but not for himself but for his mishty. They indeed loved the surprise.

All their friends came and wished them. They cut the cake again. Geet is playing with her friends. Maan, adi are talking with each other. Maan's only best friend is adi. All others are feared of his short temper. But adi never cared for it. He saw the caring and love for his friends. And he is always ready to face his anger and calm him down too.

Maan made sure that his maa doesn't stress much. He smiled seeing Vicky and geet, they both are enjoying to the core. He smiled at the other girl who is playing with them too. She is meera, who don't to maan much. She is feared on his anger sometimes. She always complaints to geet in school, that why he eats lunch with us. I cant enjoy my lunch break.

But geet always answer he is not that angry too. He always talks with me sweetly. Maan saw meera and smiled inwardly seeing how she is enjoying now. But if he goes there she will be quiet. Because of that nature of meera, Vicky always teases him.

Party got completed all the children had their food, where as guests of the party praised their kids. All the guests with their children dispersed, only khurana's and handa's are left with meera. Meera stays with her maasi, she didn't come still to pick her up.

They all had dinner. Pooja fed them with her hands, meera is so happy seeing the love for her. She how much missed her parents. She is craving for this love.

"Meera beta, I will call your maasi and tell her not to come now. Its already late and its not safe to go now" told pooja. Meera nodded and geet exclaimed happily.

"Maa, meer stays here now" asked geet. Pooja nodded with a smile on her face.

"Meer come we will open the gifts" told geet and dragged her to her room in HM. They both enjoyed for some time talking and opening gifts. Its already 11 pm still they didn't sleep. Maan came to her room and saw they are playing.

"Geet, meer" called maan.

Listening to maan's voice meer became silent and geet looked at him.

"You should sleep now" told maan.

"Maan we are not feeling sleepy, we will play for some time" told geet making a face.

"Tomorrow we have to go to school na mishty" told maan. Ohhh the word mishty melted her heart and she nodded cutely.

Geet and meer slept in geet's room. Maan went down and saw pooja on the couch.

"Maa, they both slept" told maan.

Pooja who is tired with all the arrangements told maan to check on them. Pooja smiled at maan "Thanku beta, You too take rest maan" told pooja.

Maan nodded and went to his room in HM. The night was peaceful and all enjoyed the party and are sleeping. The next day as usual they went to school, studied enjoyed and came back.

Its one week after their birthday, now mohinder don't want to stree pooja much. He decided to take geet back to HM. Dadimaa, pooja and raghu too agreed. Now he is fine and can take care of geet. If he stays alone he will be always thinking about rano and go to depression.

Pooja is packing geet's bag, geet is sitting on the bed with a sad face. Maan is helping pooja. He got worried seeing geet's sad face. He sat beside her and asked what happened.

"I don't want to go" told geet. Maan smiled at her stubbornness.

"Geet, papa will be alone na. So you have to go there" told maan. Geet looked at maan with wide eyes. She totally forgot that her papa is staying alone there.

"Ok I will go, but I will miss you" told geet.

"Geet, HM is just 10 minutes from here. And we will meet daily in school, do homework together. And every Sunday you will come here. Then whats the problem" told maan.

"Ha geet beta maan is right, if you want to come here. Just call me I will come and bring you here. And your pooja maa will be always with you. Every day evening you will come here from school na. ok? Don't be sad. You should take care of your papa" told pooja and kissed her forehead.

Geet smiled widely and hugged her. After office mohinder came and took geet with him. She is not sad now, she happily bid good bye to them and went to HM. From that day mohinder pampered her a lot. And she loved this. Because of that she became little stubborn for each and every thing, but not rude. She is slowly understanding all the things. Pooja and maan are helping her in each and every thing.

Maan, Vicky and geet use to sit with pooja in the evenings and talk with the baby.

"Hii baby I am your brother, come soon baby. We want to play with you" told maan lying on the bed.

"Hey I will give you many chocolates" told geet stretching her hands.

"No, she will become fat like you" teased maan.

"Maaan" shouted geet and throwed vase on him. Hehehe our chota sa maan caught it.

"I am telling you, baby only play with her chota bro. haina baby?" told Vicky for which pooja felt a kick. Pooja's eyes widened and asked kids to place their hands on her stomach. Baby kicked again. Geet got excited and clapped her hands.

"Maa, baby is really listening to us?" asked geet.

"Yes geet, but she is listening to me not you all" told Vicky.

Geet frowned and asked "Why? Nothing like that"

"See when I talk baby kicked, when you and bro talked she didn't. that's means she is listening only to me" told Vicky happily smiling.

Geet made a sad face and looked at maan with a baby face.

"Don't worry geet, let him be happy. Once she comes out she will be in our team" told maan for which geet smiled widely sticking her tongue out at Vicky. They 3 started calling her as doll. They are sure that it is gonna be a baby girl.

Pooja smiled at them and enjoyed their talks. Its been 9 months. Pooja is admitted in the hospital as she is feeling restless from yesterday. Dadimaa is taking care of kids. But maan is stubborn that he will go to hospital and meet his maa. Dadimaa gave up and called raghu to take maan to hospital.

When maan reached hospital, he heard a baby cry. Maan smiled at his father.

"Dad baby baby I want to see her" exclaimed maan.

"You have to wait maan. doctor has to come out" told raghu. Maan's face fell. But doctor came out and told it's a baby girl.

Maan jumped in joy. "Our doll" he immediately took raghu's mobile and called dadimaa. Dadi smiled in joy and asked maan to be careful. When maan, raghu and mohinder went in. they saw a sleeping pooja and baby by her side. Maan took slow steps and reached baby. Baby smiled at him. Maan put his finger in her small fist for which baby held it tight. Pooja opened her eyes and saw the baby.

Raghu took doll in his arms. Oops possessive maan warned his dad.

"Dad careful, she is so small"

"Ha ha I know, don't worry my son I will take care of your sister" told raghu. After 2 days pooja is back to KM with baby. Geet and Vicky are so excited seeing baby no no their doll.

These 3 are very careful with baby. After coming from school they use to play with their doll. They named the baby as ANVESHA, they call as annie. But maan, geet and Vicky call her as doll. She is their sweet little doll.

Precap: Leap of 5 years.

If you like to read my work then add 'chinni10' to your buddy list.

Ok friends, here is part 3.

Come on jaldi jaldi give me likes and long comments. 😉😆😃

Love

Chinni.

Edited by chinni10 - 11 years ago
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
superb dear

the gifts given were just awes0me